respiratory session

рубен
Re: respiratory session

Post by рубен » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32

in rassilka asked . here in the topic asked . then a few days later the PM asked ,but no answer ((

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54

On the second question you had the sense to consult us. During the warranty period, we would replace you glasses new. If undertook to repair it yourself, we recommend the technician to disassemble the points and look for a place where npropanol.
The second reason may be that you don't set the brightness adjustment dial on the machine in the high position when using glasses color track, they do not have power and they don't work.

зерва

Post by зерва » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:34

tell me is there any information on what frequencies the brain the brain works during different respiratory system.sessions in Enerpulse?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 09, 2012 17:12

zerva
I think it's the alpha frequencies.

зерва

Post by зерва » Sun Nov 11, 2012 22:02

respiratory session from enerpulse can be installed on the Nova pro ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 11, 2012 23:24

zerva
No. :?
But to do something like that is possible.

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:zerva
No. :?
But to do something like that is possible.
And you do not have designed respiratory sessions? to be able to be downloaded to the Novapro...

...just now trying to decide what MM to buy, want Novapro, but I want the breathing session ,as in the Inner :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:12

Amauri
Yet. :? I'm going to do, because You're not the first one(s) asking, but hands did not reach yet.:)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Amauri
Yet. :? I'm going to do, because You're not the first one(s) asking, but hands did not reach yet.:)

Yay! And for the Navigator is also a breathing session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57

LILY-P
Yes, of course, there even easier to do them. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 08, 2013 13:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:LILY-P
Yes, of course, there even easier to do them. :)
:ap :D Yay!!!!!!

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:00

Yet. :? I'm going to do so You firstth(th) I ask, but hands did not reach yet.:)
This is good news :) then +1 in favor of Novipro :)
but even if I decide to take all Innerpulse, I think these sessions will please many owners of New :) and Navigator (as I understand them there either) :o

thanks for the reply

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Thu Feb 14, 2013 21:27

Hello. Prompt for a Navigator already have a breathing session and where you can take them?

рубен

Post by рубен » Sat Apr 13, 2013 17:47

I wonder how it is possible with the aid of innerpulse or other mindmachines to develop intuition or the pineal gland ?
it is understood of course as it will develop eventually , but maybe there is something for focused development , session-specific and some suggestion can be or something else

anyone advise a technique, a technique how to quickly and safely develop the pineal gland ?

many clairvoyants,extranos who heals , to develop ,it became more on the size of the pineal gland as a consequence of stress( although I did not understand mechnaism as the result of stress evolve quickly this iron ).

see the movie , what do you think ?
SaveFrom.net SaveFrom.net SaveFrom.net

Psychic can be anyone

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 0:17

Andrew, when you can expect the respiratory session on the Navigator? Would greatly improve the efficiency with the machine, for super physiology and breathing practices without a car. It's a shame that on the Navigator there are no such sessions compared to the inner Pulse. I am sure that the demand will be. Please at least a few simple in the near future. Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:21

Prospera
You can certainly do that, but in Pathfinder, unlike Innerpulse no opportunity to make adjustments for themselves. So you can only do a rigid sequence.
In my opinion, the editor sessions for the Navigator is quite simple, and with its help everyone can make a session for themselves...

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 17:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Prospera
You can certainly do that, but in Pathfinder, unlike Innerpulse no opportunity to make adjustments for themselves. So you can only do a rigid sequence.
In my opinion, the editor sessions for the Navigator is quite simple, and with its help everyone can make a session for themselves...
Thank you. At the moment there is no desire and time to deal with the editor. Anyway, I would like to set something ready. If possible, please do.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 01, 2015 19:07

Prospera
What sequence are You interested in?

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 20:04

What sequence are You interested in?
Andrew, no specific wishes. I began practicing pranayama basic. Here is wanted with the Navigator, what is trying to develop the skill. You've created a session for innerpulse, you know better what is best for the beginner. It is advisable to be specific guidance (sounds, signals, or instructions) on breathing and delay. That's just how I understand the rhythms are fixed, since the Navigator buttons not to adapt?

In any case, I and other lovers breathing sessions would be grateful for any breathing practice for a Navigator.

2) More interesting would be a session with breathing under electronic/ethnic/shamanic music to create a light version of holotropic breathing. 10-15 minutes of moderately intensive breathing think it's safe to do yourself.
-If to breathe himself and the background to include electronic/ethnic/shamanic music, then what better to choose the session (wave) to achieve the above effect?
-To achieve the desired effect, the music should be very loud (as ' session holotropic). Hence the question: binaural beats not to glushitsa loud music?

If you have experience of these practices or sessions that can help, please share.

Thank you!

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 18:08

Andrew, good day!
Still would like to have some interesting breathing session to Navigator by popular demand!
Communicate with edinomyshlenniki owners of each of Navigator, they support me 100%. The market is to enable the session in the standard package of the Navigator)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:19

Prospera
God helps those who tries... If You do not care, I especially. :?

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Fri May 01, 2015 19:54

God helps those who tries... If You do not care, I especially. :?
Quite a strange reaction to a normal request from the client to the developer.
I'm not an expert in this.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 01, 2015 20:05

Просперэ wrote:a Rather strange reaction to a normal request by the client to the developer.
I'm not an expert in this.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:What sequence are You interested in?
Просперэ wrote:Andrew, no specific wishes.
Yep, curiouser and curiouser...

Дарсия

Post by Дарсия » Wed Aug 10, 2016 16:07

A month ago I bought InnerPulse, device more than satisfied. Used it for 20 minutes per day. At various sessions. Could not be interested in the stomach. practices. But prior to this for 4 years daily worked with different meditations in the rhythm of breathing 8 for 8 seconds. Thanks, Andrew managed to upload a new gut. session in the rhythm of 7*7 sec and 10*10. Actively tested them. I want to share experiences.

Best able to adapt to the rhythm 7*7 sec. But ... it says session not have fading on the exhale and lift on inhale, which is extremely long introduces to adaptation to breath and knocks the initial setup. Because of this, the session itself becomes very hard.
recording time 20 min. Great time. But after 10 minutes of breathing very difficult to maintain perseverance, consciousness NARS and reset the headphones and goggles and never touch the breathing. Tried several times, as Hyper. activity introduces irritation in connection with the inability to implement the plans goal is to carry out a full cycle of breaths for 20 minutes.

But being impressed by the device itself, very quickly ripe for Navigator. In anticipation of the purchase, I read all the info on the forum and saw the information about the absence of the stomach.session in the Navigator.

In connection with this question:

Is it possible, yet deeply alone without understanding the subtleties of a gut.sessions to create the desired session for the Navigator of a slowdown and the rise of the sound effect on the inhale and the exhale?

Also interested in opinions regarding previous recording gut.session for InnerPulse, after which there was increased activity after 10 min of use.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 10, 2016 17:46

Дарсия wrote:is it Possible, yet deeply alone without understanding the subtleties of a gut.sessions to create the desired session for the Navigator of a slowdown and the rise of the sound effect on the inhale and the exhale?Also interested in opinions regarding previous recording gut.session for InnerPulse, after which there was increased activity after 10 min of use.
Andrey Vadimovich, I would like to also the respiratory session on the Navigator :oops: and not just me.