respiratory session

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: respiratory session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 29, 2011 0:48

рубен wrote:and the music which is necessary for these sesii section ENERGY CHARGING slow or fast and alive , I had not tried as sesii this topic, I think somewhere I read that you wrote that I do not think that peloisi and will be charged with energy and quick to operate
Any that You like, because the determining factor will be the session and not the music.

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:47

I just thought . those that sleep lower and not raise the range as in the sessions for relaxation . and ostavlju low chtb man continued to sleep.

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52

рубен wrote:I know just how to cheer you have to relax and then strongly forward you to cheer up , the effect of the swing , mud psychologists advise , when advise auto-training or meditation
still talking about the effect of the swing .that is very difficult to smahnula with almost stoyashego condition or slightly back forward swing.and if you like swing on that swing than children . initially ago . then gorozdo it is easier to go forward.cheer up immediately.

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55

so I thought and opened the book V. Kandyba Superpowers man http://www.koob.ru/kandiba

you can deepen the state when in turn several times to include a neutral condition of IC is -2 then PSK (passive)
page 20

Distillation and deceleration of the psyche, the emotional-volitional training:

Secret studies have established that the basis of human control on the impact on the level of excitation of the nervous system.
The nervous system of each person is their own individual, optimal for your body, level of excitement. But if you take all the people, then we can talk about some average normal level of excitation, to which some specific people have a reduced size, and some increased. That is, all people can be divided into individuals with increased nervous the nervous system (the warring soldiers, security guards, traffic controllers, drivers, scouts, etc.) and individuals with inhibited low level of excitation of the nervous system (accountants, government officials, etc.).
To determine the level of excitation of the nervous system in a particular person need to perform the following test. To put a person on a chair and ask him to put his hands on the thighs palms down. You then take his wrist and raise his hand to 20-30 cm and release it. If the arm is relaxed will fall (1) fall down quickly, then this person has a reduced level of excitation of the nervous system. Such people are usually in life always calm, relaxed, spin them round, they
as if asleep, but if sit down, then bend and head support one or two hands. If the hand itself is not falling, but slowly falls under the complete volitional control of the subject, then it indicates a heightened level of excitement of the nervous system. These people have a straight easy gait, but when you sit down, the head and spin them in a straight vertical line (2).
A good indicator of the level of excitation is the person's speech its intonation, volume, pace, etc. the speech can be directly determined, excited or not. Some information of rest or excitation give the facial expressions of the man, his breathing, pulse, movement, reaction, etc.
German researchers have developed spacereport that can raise or lower the overall level of excitation of the nervous system, but every soldier - Superman(!) should be able to arbitrarily control the level of excitation of their own and others nervous system and allow him or steadily arbitrarily to support the body in elevated mode or arbitrarily, when necessary, to dramatically reduce it.
To gain control over their own level of excitement is a method of emotional-volitional SK-training to perform two exercises:
UPR.1:
Standing or sitting to login to SK-1 and the maximum effort of Will to bring myself what to feel like burning in dry fire, imagine the fire outside and the fire inside! To cause a feeling of lightness throughout the body, increasing the rush of power and elation! Out of SK-1 and return to the original normal state.
UPR.2:
Login again in SC-1 standing, sitting or lying down, to relax, to calm down, to evoke the feeling of a pleasant slumber, the growing sense of gravity and easy relaxing comfortable heat. To provide a break and contemplating the sky or the surface of the lake.
Performing both exercises shows that some soldiers better and easier runs, the ability to self-oscillate, and Others - to sumotoris that indicates available excitation level. Those who have it lowered, easily samacharpatra hard and excited, and those who have initial level of excitation is increased, it is easy smoothbeats, but harder samacharpatra. These are the two main extreme types of people, although there are many people with intermediate and normal characteristics of the excitation level.
Those who discover they have low excitation, often reveal great ability in some of SK-phenomena, and who excited in others, for example, telepathy is better to do it first, and heterogenous second, active.
German scientists found that a person commits a active cordela on the background of the acceleration of the psyche, i.e. a sharp increase in the level of her excitement. For example, after stimulating showmanship youth then all shreds and breaks, and after the concert Bach no one breaks.
The main secret of German scientists was the discovery of the natural laws of management by one person or group of people, which is that we must first SK-psycho to bring their mind and then to relax and slow down. This is the main secret knew or guessed the ancient religious preachers, when at the beginning of any sermon (John, Jesus, etc.) they shouted and threatened God's judgment and terrible punishment for sins, and then suddenly peaceful tone spoke about the upcoming Paradise, quiet, sweet eternal rest and peace.
Significantly increases the depth of trance, and hence the ability to superhuman phenomena, repetition hypnogenic cycle of "excitation-inhibition", then the person deeper and deeper with each cycle goes into a trance and becoming more and more manageable. This pattern empirically noticed and used by many leaders, when am first going to yell at subordinates, and then calmly and quietly give basic orders and these orders are stronger than fixed in the minds of subordinates and better executed. Knew about this rule and to the East. For example, many Japanese firms begin every working day with the common build of all personnel and the joint initiated the singing of the national anthem and the pronunciation of various oaths, and only then people disperse
jobs and work quietly and efficiently, while considering the team United and close family, which is opposed to the rest of the world!
So, the main levers of influence on any person or any group of people is SK-distillation and SC-braking psyche! Most people with skillful use of this technique included into a stupor and, interestingly, later unconsciously seek to re-enter it, they are very pleasant state of trance.<

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57

"Significantly increases the depth of trance, and hence the ability to superhuman phenomena, repetition hypnogenic cycle of "excitation-inhibition", then the person deeper and deeper with each cycle goes into a trance and becoming more and more manageable."

Yes, a similar phenomenon takes place to be. The principle of "swing". In classical hypnosis, this technique of hypnosis is called a fractional(fractional). The fractional method allows to achieve deeper stages of hypnosis (somnambulism to) through discussion with the patient's feelings, actions hypnosis, eliminate a wary, fearful attitude to the method. For this purpose hypnosis is carried out repeatedly in a single session. Every 3-5 minutes the hypnotized is withdrawn from the hypnotic state, is discussed, and the next to hypnosis, you use the report the patient to achieve a deeper level of hypnosis. F. G. can be recommended for malogabaritnih individuals or patients cautiously related to hypnosis.

And what works in hypnosis, you can successfully use self hypnosis.

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:59

interested in trying to do so

several times to change the session , then rasslablaut and then energizing , and then again rasslablaut sesiu and then again energizing, and so one by one several times , though short session choosing
what it could be ???

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Any that You like, because the determining factor will be the session and not the music.
but the music is also either invigorates or uspakaivaet
what is it possible for active music rasslablyayas music to relax ?

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:04

that is just a lot happened. well at least the response over time :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:54

рубен wrote:but the music is also either invigorates or uspakaivaet and what is possible under the active music rasslablyayas music to relax ?
Music, in most cases, works are associative, some are relaxing under the loud rhythmic music, other slow and tranquil, very frustrating...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55

рубен wrote:interested in trying to do so

several times to change the session , then rasslablaut and then energizing , and then again rasslablaut sesiu and then again energizing, and so one by one several times , though short session choosing
what it could be ???
Headache... :?

Энди

Re:

Post by Энди » Mon Oct 17, 2011 18:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Наттташа wrote:Thank you, Andrew, and the device Frolova and "Samozdrav" mishustina something different? You can suggest what to choose. I long to understand and not the fact that he will understand.
I like Samozdrav, and the methodology with him is more intelligible...
As for the capnicator "Samozdrav", despite some external similarity with the simulator Frolova, it has on the body is another impact. It's like two tablets – both white and round, but one of which heals and the other harmful. "Samozdrav" is a harmful pill because increased concentration of CO2 in the inspired air increases the destructive tendencies in the body. There is a wide individual variation in the concentration of CO2 is moderate. There are people who are very sensitive to this indicator, is moderately sensitive, are highly resistant. For people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, severe hypercapnia is contraindicated. But kapnicator "Samozdrav" all forces to do in conditions of severe hypercapnia, and this will almost certainly lead to poor health for a significant portion of users (this is theoretically a risk for 95% of people).
With the advertising of the website Frolov.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 17, 2011 19:13

Andy
You contradict yourself. :? The maximum amount to use (from the point of view of physiology) - 2.5 liters. Frolov immediately set high, and Zastava you can slowly build up and pick up the load optimally and individually.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 17, 2011 19:29

Actually, I meant this http://bukinpawel.ru/ - one time he was sold (at least in Eburg) as Samsara. Now, judging from the pictures, Samsara is an exact copy of the Frolov, so it can not by principle, to give something more. The key in these devices is the volume.
For example, I took a-liter bottle, silicone tube and nakovnik for nebulizer (sold separately medical equipment for pennies) and made a great simulator, with which you can safely work on the computer...

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Oct 18, 2011 19:07

Well see it hypercapnic effect and criticize Polovtsy. Never used Samozdrav and do not know its internal structure - where there is still CO2? For this we need only to breathe the air you just exhaled. And if this is the case in Samozdrav, then probably Polovtsy right.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 18, 2011 19:40

We have available a simulator Frolova, if you want to take a picture of the inside, as there is a video where is explained the principle, interest skins. Met with manufacturers (made in my city), there are guys to me on the fingers explained the essence of know-how Frolov, but honestly only realized that they are "right" and useful and the other not, on external factors - skin color, consciousness, me personally, they (these guys) not quite like. Yes, the simulator uses a small amount of water, which gradually increases, later (not earlier than after six months of daily training) there is a "limiting filter".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:58

Hypercapnic effect is therapeutic, as in all these devices, and in all these exercises... :? I wonder how Frolov managed to disown him??? :shock:
In Principle, it is enough just to breathe through a tube of diameter 30mm and of length 300mm. But the greater increase in resistance to inhalation and exhalation by breathing through the water just not all shown and could in the limit lead to very sad consequences, like pulmonary edema.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:pulmonary edema
Exactly similar to the symptoms of observation and alerted me, excessive swelling in the thin, sunken eye sockets, selenity skin tone, some sort of unhealthy energy, and it was common to all employees, according to them are users of that "miracle exercise machine".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Наталья

Post by Наталья » Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:08

Could you tell me the main effect of these machines? Will they at high pressure? Does anyone have the results, please share ! :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Feb 16, 2012 21:41

Natalia
Effects a lot of different, mostly fast relaxation, stress relief, increase efficiency. There are high chances to normalize blood pressure, if psychosomatics was the cause of the anomaly.

XUPOH

Re:

Post by XUPOH » Thu Feb 16, 2012 22:06

[quote=Frankly, I'm not sure that arbitrary control of the breath can clear the problem...
The device Frolova or "Samozdrav" mishustina, most likely, for this purpose, suitable is better...[/quote]

Sure - I'm not sure this is not a criterion. Practice and only it.
Structurally, the differences between Zastavom and the simulator Frolova does not matter.
Tangible effect not less than six months of systematic, morning and evening classes.
In the manner of self-promotion: after 8 months of training, the duration of the PDA reached 730 seconds (those interested will throw off the Protocol). By the way, many of endogenic results more impressive.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Thu Feb 16, 2012 22:15

Маг.нет wrote:Have the simulator Frolova, if you want to take a picture of the inside, as there is a video where is explained the principle, interest skins. Met with manufacturers (made in my city), there are guys to me on the fingers explained the essence of know-how Frolov, but honestly only realized that they are "right" and useful and the other not, on external factors - skin color, consciousness, me personally, they (these guys) not quite like. Yes, the simulator uses a small amount of water, which gradually increases, later (not earlier than after six months of daily training) there is a "limiting filter".
MAG.no, is there any noticeable results? Workouts with a stopwatch or computer?

рубен

Post by рубен » Sat Apr 07, 2012 17:44

рубен wrote:In this case, it is better to do a session SMR improv.

Andrei Patrushev want to say a HUGE THANK you for the advice

"and that gives a General session SMR improv?

Is the highest frequency, but also on the relaxation."

has long been the practice very much . after the session I go out rested and refreshed , and not like then other rasslabuha session . after which the whole day went sleepy and so a few years not using my Innerpulse , I don't know my limit went up or not ?,what You wrote or not . should we have other session start practicing

рубен

Post by рубен » Mon May 28, 2012 14:21

Hello Andrei Patrushev
( the body of a Buddhist Lama smolder 75 years

look very interesting http://bestkino.su/2011/07/shturm-podsoznaniya/

there is about extrasensory perception and third eye

the impact of electromagnetic pulses low sitstay and escalated feelings , charm food from km , smells to distinguish clearly ,at the 43-minute movie about it )

please tell me how to understand what impulses you can achieve this with the aid mindmachine

and I also wanted to ask , I have almost all Your disks , which will help me to develop intuition , the third eye ? that nazivaet the theta rhythm or the solar wind to chakra razevat or massage of the brain or another drive ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36

Ruben
It's a fairy tale (about AMY)... :)
Alpha rhythm enables communication with the subconscious mind. Actually, this is the basis of intuition (it remains only to work out the interpretation).

рубен

Post by рубен » Tue Oct 09, 2012 16:34

Hello Dmitry , I read Your article about Healthy sleep from your list , I have a question . please tell me , I have innerpulse was used but I'm still just a session for relaxation , and how with the aid sessions for normalizati sleep your sleep , then early to bed , lie down and coverius in pastels , voobshem has tried many times to change the sleep mode , but it did not , but it is necessary .

And still a question such as the time I have bought from you together with innerpulse 2 points ,1 - white with big LEDs and 2nd ColorTrack Glasses , so the last time, already 2 times gave the master to repair , because the glasses ColorTrack some weak contact perstat to work ,and the wizard tells me that can't find specifically where this weak contact and why , just all the places where there is a contact in glasses pylnika concern and starts working so then again in Niley I have these glasses were again not work , can you tell me how to find and what basically happens is that the glasses raboatet then Persaud to work , thank God, and then bought 2 different glasses and check the second occai and we see at once that the problem with the glasses not in innerpulse ?