respiratory session

рубен
respiratory session

Post by рубен » Mon Dec 24, 2007 16:51

I have not fails to create a breathing session 3:7:3
3 sec. the inhalation 7 sec. exhale - 3 sec.delay
or a session 20:10:20
20sec.breath -10s. delay is 20sec. exhalation ,without delay after exhalation, as the session b06 square breathing.
Tell me ,if someone fails.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 26, 2007 13:17

Information for breathing sessions

In InnerPulse recorded 10 breathing sessions that help you master the techniques of breathing (pranayama), used by yogis and Taoists. In addition, you can slow down the pace of breathing.

The phase of respiration and the respiratory cycle

The complete breathing cycle consists of four phases
- Breath
- Delay on the inhale
- Exhale
- Delay on the exhale
Breathing cycle by default 3-1-3-1 in seconds. What do you mean inhale and exhale lasts 3 seconds, and pauses between them in 1 second.
Full breathing cycle turns 8 seconds, which corresponds to 7.5 full respiratory cycles per minute.
Each breathing session starts with a calibration phase that allows you to configure all these settings by yourself.
During the respiratory session on the in-breath audible signal will sound high pitch, and to exhale – sound signal of low tone. During apnea there is no sound.
Each breathing session is of certain ratio of inhalation, exhalation and delay time and gradually leads you in this time cycle.
For example, the session built square breathing equal ratio of the phases 1/1/1/1
By mid session, the program translates your breathing in a given range.

The retardation factor of respiration

In addition to various drawings of the respiratory cycles there is a possibility to slow down the cycles.
It changes vary with the multiplicity from 1 to 4 in increments of ½
The default setting is 1.5.
That is, if you originally used the breath of 7.5 breaths per minute (8 seconds per complete cycle), then when slowing down to 1.5 by the end of the session would be 5 breaths per minute (12 seconds for a full cycle).
The maximum phase of the breath (exhale) can be installed in 30 seconds and a full respiratory cycle – 2 minutes.
In Innerpulse a special calibration of the respiratory phases and the retardation factor in the options menu. Access the options menu available at the time of any session, or from your preferred account settings (PPr). In the first case, the installation will work until power is turned off, the second will be written to memory and reproduced whenever you turn on the power.
Click SELECT, find PPr, then click PLAY or start any session by pressing PLAY.
When the session starts (or You log in PPr) press to SELECT mode oPL
Click PLAY
Press to SELECT BSd mode
The UP and DOWN buttons you can change the parameter from 1 to 4.
Press PLAY to exit menu options, or SELECT – to select a different value.

Setting of the respiratory phases
Any respiratory session starts with a calibration period (first five breaths). If during the first five breaths no buttons are pressed, the session continues with preset parameters.
During the calibration period, you can pick up your breathing phase. The same can be done the BrP in the options menu. Access the options menu available at the time of any session, or from your preferred account settings (PPr). In the first case, the installation will work until power is turned off, the second will be written to memory and reproduced whenever you turn on the power.
When the session starts (or You log in PPr) press to SELECT mode oPL. Press PLAY. Press SELECT until the mode BrP
You are in the mode of setting session breathing pattern.
Press UP during Your breath on the growing tone in the headphones and then release it at the end of the breath. If you need a breath-hold after releasing the mouse button at the end of the breath hit her for the period of delay. If the delay is not needed, then quickly press and release the button.
Then click the button on the exhale. If you need a breath-hold after exhalation, after you released the button at the end of the exhale, press it for the period of delay. If the delay is not needed, then quickly press and release the button.
The minimum value for the phases of inhalation and exhalation can be set to 2 seconds (quick press and release a button) to delay – 0.5 seconds.
Can do this several times until you reach the desired.
The unit will begin repeating the same cycles of breathing.
The display will show the number of complete respiratory cycles per minute.
Additional information.
You can create your breathing session with any of the phase pattern, and any sound and lighting options (including Nova Pro) using L&S editor (free download on the website).<

Наттташа

Post by Наттташа » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:26

All health and a few questions. The last time there was a breathing problem, a couple of months ago the pulmonologist prescribed an inhaler helped. Now started again, but really do not want to get hooked on chemistry. Heard that can help the stomach.exercises. And so questions:
1.It is suitable for this purpose are those of the stomach. exercise that Inner?
2.If Yes, under what scheme to work? To start with the 1st session etc or with some specific?
3.How many times a day?
4.Does when working with these sessions, Stimulate or light and sound served only to facilitate entry into the rhythm? This issue is due to the fact, to understand is it possible to simultaneously start listening to other sessions and the disk that was not much.
5.The forum saw discussion of the simulator Frolov. Who-nibudb results? If this thing works, order.
Help, please, who than can :) :) :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:36

Наттташа wrote:All health and a few questions. The last time there was a breathing problem, a couple of months ago the pulmonologist prescribed an inhaler helped. Now started again, but really do not want to get hooked on chemistry. Heard that can help the stomach.exercises. And so questions:
1.It is suitable for this purpose are those of the stomach. exercise that Inner?
2.If Yes, under what scheme to work? To start with the 1st session etc or with some specific?
3.How many times a day?
4.Does when working with these sessions, Stimulate or light and sound served only to facilitate entry into the rhythm? This issue is due to the fact, to understand is it possible to simultaneously start listening to other sessions and the disk that was not much.
5.The forum saw discussion of the simulator Frolov. Who-nibudb results? If this thing works, order.
Help, please, who than can :) :) :)
Honestly, I'm not sure that arbitrary control of the breath can clear the problem...
The device Frolova or "Samozdrav" mishustina, most likely, for this purpose, suitable better...

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:50

Thank you, Andrew, and the device Frolova and "Samozdrav" mishustina something different? You can suggest what to choose. I long to understand and not the fact that he will understand.

Наттташа

Post by Наттташа » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:51

Thank you, Andrew, and the device Frolova and "Samozdrav" mishustina something different? You can suggest what to choose. I long to understand and not the fact that he will understand.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 12, 2008 13:00

Наттташа wrote:Thank you, Andrew, and the device Frolova and "Samozdrav" mishustina something different? You can suggest what to choose. I long to understand and not the fact that he will understand.
I like Samozdrav, and the methodology with him is more intelligible...

Наттташа

Post by Наттташа » Sat Apr 12, 2008 13:13

Thank you, look for where to order it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 12, 2008 13:15

Наттташа wrote:Thank you, look for where to order it.
Yes, probably, every pharmacy has...

Наттташа

Post by Наттташа » Sat Apr 12, 2008 15:05

Found at ENEA, thank you.

рубен

Post by рубен » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Information breathing sessions

In InnerPulse recorded 10 breathing sessions that help you master the techniques of breathing (pranayama), used by yogis and Taoists. In addition, you can slow down the pace of breathing.

The phase of respiration and the respiratory cycle

The complete breathing cycle consists of four phases
- Breath
- Delay on the inhale
- Exhale
- Delay on the exhale
Breathing cycle by default 3-1-3-1 in seconds. What do you mean inhale and exhale lasts 3 seconds, and pauses between them in 1 second.
Full breathing cycle turns 8 seconds, which corresponds to 7.5 full respiratory cycles per minute.
Each breathing session starts with a calibration phase that allows you to configure all these settings by yourself.
During the respiratory session on the in-breath audible signal will sound high pitch, and to exhale – sound signal of low tone. During apnea there is no sound.
Each breathing session is of certain ratio of inhalation, exhalation and delay time and gradually leads you in this time cycle.
For example, the session built square breathing equal ratio of the phases 1/1/1/1
By mid session, the program translates your breathing in a given range.

The retardation factor of respiration

In addition to various drawings of the respiratory cycles there is a possibility to slow down the cycles.
It changes vary with the multiplicity from 1 to 4 in increments of ½
The default setting is 1.5.
That is, if you originally used the breath of 7.5 breaths per minute (8 seconds per complete cycle), then when slowing down to 1.5 by the end of the session would be 5 breaths per minute (12 seconds for a full cycle).
The maximum phase of the breath (exhale) can be installed in 30 seconds and a full respiratory cycle – 2 minutes.
In Innerpulse a special calibration of the respiratory phases and the retardation factor in the options menu. Access the options menu available at the time of any session, or from your preferred account settings (PPr). In the first case, the installation will work until power is turned off, the second will be written to memory and reproduced whenever you turn on the power.
Click SELECT, find PPr, then click PLAY or start any session by pressing PLAY.
When the session starts (or You log in PPr) press to SELECT mode oPL
Click PLAY
Press to SELECT BSd mode
The UP and DOWN buttons you can change the parameter from 1 to 4.
Press PLAY to exit menu options, or SELECT – to select a different value.

Setting of the respiratory phases
Any respiratory session starts with a calibration period (first five breaths). If during the first five breaths no buttons are pressed, the session continues with preset parameters.
During the calibration period, you can pick up your breathing phase. The same can be done the BrP in the options menu. Access the options menu available at the time of any session, or from your preferred account settings (PPr). In the first case, the installation will work until power is turned off, the second will be written to memory and reproduced whenever you turn on the power.
When the session starts (or You log in PPr) press to SELECT mode oPL. Press PLAY. Press SELECT until the mode BrP
You are in the mode of setting session breathing pattern.
Press UP during Your breath on the growing tone in the headphones and then release it at the end of the breath. If you need a breath-hold after releasing the mouse button at the end of the breath hit her for the period of delay. If the delay is not needed, then quickly press and release the button.
Then click the button on the exhale. If you need a breath-hold after exhalation, after you released the button at the end of the exhale, press it for the period of delay. If the delay is not needed, then quickly press and release the button.
The minimum value for the phases of inhalation and exhalation can be set to 2 seconds (quick press and release a button) to delay – 0.5 seconds.
Can do this several times until you reach the desired.
The unit will begin repeating the same cycles of breathing.
The display will show the number of complete respiratory cycles per minute.
Additional information.
You can create your breathing session with any of the phase pattern, and any sound and lighting options (including Nova Pro) using L&S editor (free download on the website).
And someone tried to use?<

Страт

Post by Страт » Wed Sep 15, 2010 17:46

I see on Suite have a family session for Inner Pulse, but not all. If someone can please lay breathing session Inner Pulse. Thanks

рубен

Post by рубен » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:53

Hello
write in my topic , so you have seen for yourself that I bought mindmachine inner Puls 4 years ago , but didn't work out with him seriously, and regularly do,because after listening to a session , always started first session for relaxation . then I tried others
BUT always after applying , day feel sleepy , tired, and wants nothing to do , so quit doing it , tried several times .
tell me why I have so ?
others get that too you ?
and what to do , then to go the opposite and cheerful and energetically go about their business further

and another question can here on the forum there is a topic about how to apply mindmachine for the development of intuition , the third eye ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 02, 2011 21:56

рубен wrote:hi
write in my topic , so you have seen for yourself that I bought mindmachine inner Puls 4 years ago , but didn't work out with him seriously, and regularly do,because after listening to a session , always started first session for relaxation . then I tried others
BUT always after applying , day feel sleepy , tired, and wants nothing to do , so quit doing it , tried several times .
tell me why I have so ?
and what to do , then to go the opposite and cheerful and energetically go about their business further

and another question can here on the forum there is a topic about how to apply mindmachine for the development of intuition , the third eye ?
Hello.
One of the probable reasons is the time of the session on personal adaptive limit. Try to minimize the time sessions that you do.
The second probable reason might be the predominance of alpha activity as a result of birth trauma, neuroinfection or TBI. I'm not talking about different chemicals...
In this case it is better to deal with session SMR improv.
The development of intuition is, like, a side effect when playing AVS. :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Jul 04, 2011 20:12, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 02, 2011 22:00

Страт wrote:I see on Suite have a family session for Inner Pulse, but not all. If someone can please lay breathing session Inner Pulse. Thanks
The breathing session is hardcoded in machine.
Can do to make the type, for example, the stimulation frequency is 10Hz, the breath high tone on the exhale - low (or Vice versa), the break - even four-some. for example, the BBS instead of BB.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Jul 04, 2011 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

рубен

Post by рубен » Mon Jul 04, 2011 19:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
tell me why I have so ?

Hello.
One of the probable reasons is the time of the session on personal adaptive limit. Try to minimize the time sessions that you do.
The second probable reason might be the predominance of alpha activity as a result of birth trauma, neuroinfection or TBI. I'm not talking about different chemicals...
In this case it is better to deal with session improve SMR.
The development of intuition - this type of side effect when playing AVS. :?
Thank you very much
and how long on average this adaptation periud ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 04, 2011 20:09

Ruben,
it is not a period, and the limit, it does not last and is.:) However, You can increase regular exercise.

рубен

Post by рубен » Wed Jul 06, 2011 19:17

thanks for the advice,
apparently I initially misread

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47

And about the Nova except for the Square breathing, breathing there is a ready session?
Or current through the LS designer to do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54

Аларик wrote:And about the Nova except for the Square breathing, breathing there is a ready session?
Or current through the LS designer to do?
No, not ready.
You can download LSD "square breathing", and modify it as You wish.

рубен

Re:

Post by рубен » Wed Sep 28, 2011 19:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
tell me why I have so ?

Hello.
In this case it is better to deal with session SMR improv.
The development of intuition is, like, a side effect when playing AVS. :?
Andrei Patrushev tried potihonku to raise this limit, how did you posovetovali, but in this case I'm sometimes vigorous and sometimes not ,all day remain tired and sleepy,
maybe after sessions to relax , try to run the session section of the ENERGY CHARGING 1 . before work or the frequency of 1-20 Hz or full speed ahead 1-42 Hertz or sports wave 16-30 Hz ? maybe this will not remain away all tired ?

and yet , I don't quite understand
"In this case it is better to deal with session SMR improv."

in what cases ?

"The second likely reason may be the predominance of alpha activity as a result of birth trauma, neuroinfection or TBI. I'm not talking about various chemicals..."

chemicals I do not use, about birth trauma don't know and mom doesn't remember , and maybe fell ever when I was a kid,
what is a TBI ? and about kako neuroinfections question , how can I check ?
and that gives a General session SMR improv?

and I wanted You to ask, I have difficulty falling asleep , is it worth to try to fall asleep under sacii to sleep ,and some advise , remember a couple of years ago I tried , did not help to fall asleep immediately<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: respiratory session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 28, 2011 22:00

рубен wrote:Andrei Patrushev tried potihonku to raise this limit, how did you posovetovali, but in this case I'm sometimes vigorous and sometimes not ,all day remain tired and sleepy, or maybe after sessions to relax , try to run the session section of the ENERGY CHARGING 1 . before work or the frequency of 1-20 Hz or full speed ahead 1-42 Hertz or sports wave 16-30 Hz ? maybe this will not remain away all tired ?
What is stopping You? Better to do it without session on relaxation.
рубен wrote:and yet , I do not quite understand "In this case it is better to engage with the SMR improv session."in what cases ?
In Your case.
рубен wrote:what is a TBI ? and about kako neuroinfections question , how can I check ?
TBI - traumatic brain injury. Neuroinfections are usually accompanied by very high fever and local physicians often diagnosticada as ARI or the flu.
Better before going to bed to do a session on relaxation, diminished light to a barely visible flicker.

рубен

Post by рубен » Wed Sep 28, 2011 23:42

Thank you very much , You are always competent in all matters

and you can see why toetuste session not section DLS sleeping . and rasslablenie ?

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Sep 29, 2011 0:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ruben wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev tried potihonku to raise this limit, how did you posovetovali, but in this case I'm sometimes vigorous and sometimes not ,all day remain tired and sleepy, or maybe after sessions to relax , try to run the session section of the ENERGY CHARGING 1 . before work or the frequency of 1-20 Hz or full speed ahead 1-42 Hertz or sports wave 16-30 Hz ? maybe this will not remain away all tired ?

What is stopping You? Better to do it without session on relaxation.
I know just how to cheer you have to relax and then strongly forward you to cheer up , the effect of the swing , mud psychologists advise , when advise auto-training or meditation

and the music which is necessary for these sesii section ENERGY CHARGING slow or fast and alive , I had not tried as sesii this topic, I think somewhere I read that you wrote that I do not think that peloisi and will be charged with energy and quick to operate

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 29, 2011 0:47

рубен wrote:and you can see why toetuste session not section DLS sleeping . and rasslablenie ?
Because the brain is able to follow frequencies in the range 8-25 Hz Session "to sleep" improves cerebral blood circulation and can be helpful with migraines, fibromyalgia and PMS, but can also give the opposite effect of sleep.:)