Mindmachine and vision

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Feb 06, 2008 21:36

A possible question as to the electronics?
I need a pattern email. key.
In short, to headphones instead of speakers to hook up LEDs that have their diet. Lumiere make :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:02

Алексей Крячко wrote:the Function of vision correction, as far as I understood (I warn you that I'm not a doctor, and electronics) - a side effect in mindmachine. However, the effectiveness could be greatly increased if to use certain frequencies of light stimulation.
Actually there is a whole class of special devices of ophthalmotilapia, which is based on the injection of light pulses with frequencies close to rhythms of the Central blood flow or even synchronized them with the help of special sensors. When this happens, as it sync with these rhythms in individual organs. Selective action on a particular organ is determined by the wavelength (in other words the color of the LEDs).

Devices based on this method are available. You can see the device "Look" from NPP "PHOEBUS"
http://www.febz.ru/project/pribor3.php

Or device Teterina :
http://www.ntpo.com/patents_medicine/me ... e_81.shtml

The General name for such devices in Russia, "the device for correction of functional systems of the human body".
I have a similar "Look" the device, developed by one of Novosibirsk institutions.
Theoretically (and practically) it would be possible to combine these functions with mindmachines. And it seems to me that it would be enough just to correct the firmware mindmachine and to obtain correction of the functional systems of the body as one of the routines selectable by the user. I think that the developers mindmachine ever before guess :)
Alex, what You doing now far overrides all the parameters and capabilities of these devices. :)<

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16

Алексей Крячко wrote:the Function of vision correction, as far as I understood (I warn you that I'm not a doctor, and electronics) - a side effect in mindmachine. However, the effectiveness could be greatly increased if to use certain frequencies of light stimulation.
Actually there is a whole class of special devices of ophthalmotilapia, which is based on the injection of light pulses with frequencies close to rhythms of the Central blood flow or even synchronized them with the help of special sensors. When this happens, as it sync with these rhythms in individual organs. Selective action on a particular organ is determined by the wavelength (in other words the color of the LEDs).

Devices based on this method are available. You can see the device "Look" from NPP "PHOEBUS"

Or device Teterina :

The General name for such devices in Russia, "the device for correction of functional systems of the human body".
I have a similar "Look" the device, developed by one of Novosibirsk institutions.
Theoretically (and practically) it would be possible to combine these functions with mindmachines. And it seems to me that it would be enough just to correct the firmware mindmachine and to obtain correction of the functional systems of the body as one of the routines selectable by the user. I think that the developers mindmachine ever before guess :)
Hmm.. gugliermina the word "ophthalmotilapia", led me to the above sites, plus more medspravki.narod.ru/litra/apek.html so more like a fake. And to correct visual acuity by means of light effects (not laser )- it is doubtful somehow.. Max what I can offer is the removal of spasm of accommodation the ciliary muscle in some forms of myopia.<

гость

Post by гость » Wed Apr 30, 2008 0:03

Why not just say, in Russian: MM-the brain machine ???

if you feel the need in foreign words, zashifrovki is a sign of insecurity-righteous, and compensation to
to raise self-esteem

Виктор111

Trenini and MM

Post by Виктор111 » Mon May 26, 2008 22:27

Is it possible ispolzovat mayd a car at cataract?

кислый лимон

Post by кислый лимон » Fri Aug 01, 2008 21:13

Гость wrote:function of vision correction, as far as I understood (I warn you that I'm not a doctor, and electronics) - a side effect in mindmachine. However, the effectiveness could be greatly increased if to use certain frequencies of light stimulation.

Or device Teterina :

Theoretically (and practically) it would be possible to combine these functions with mindmachines. And it seems to me that it would be enough just to correct the firmware mindmachine and to obtain correction of the functional systems of the body as one of the routines selectable by the user. I think that the developers mindmachine ever before guess

Hmm.. gugliermina the word "ophthalmotilapia", led me to the above sites, plus more medspravki.narod.ru/litra/apek.html so more like a fake. And to correct visual acuity by means of light effects (not laser )- it is doubtful somehow.. Max what I can offer is the removal of spasm of accommodation the ciliary muscle in some forms of myopia.
Teterina Tatyana Prokhorova not only the inventor but also the researcher in particular occurring processes (reactions) in the eye when viewing any color and when exposed to light. impact on organism and psyche.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Aug 22, 2008 18:39

Andrey Patrushev and Traveler. You can do session. At me all hands do not reach on sound. editor.
Can do a session similar to the APEKS?
http://www.niipp.ru/Russian/products/apekc.htm

I was at the exhibition of any such equipment, tried to imagine - relaxing is not worse than MM. Only without headphones. And it's full of people in the room.

But one man during the session on this device began to be exhausted "... and that mother is also here...". Then it was prispustil and he became serious to hide, that he was sosnenko vspomnila.

Points for MM you need a green or green-red. I have green-red.

This session can be used in breaks between courses of MM. After all, it will not be audio components. And the Visual component of another type. Just a flow of green light from eye to eye.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Aug 24, 2008 18:47

Emulation of this device by means of the mind is impossible.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Aug 24, 2008 23:17

the Traveler
What it really this tricky? There I saw the lens should glasses. So the light turns uniform. Fills the entire field of view even if you don't squint.

Is it the lens?

We can purchase? (no ads)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35

Путешественник wrote:Emulation of this device by means of the mind is impossible.
Well, well... :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Aug 25, 2008 16:08

Andrei Patrushev
Maybe do a session. :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2008 16:35

ЗОМБИ wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Maybe do a session. :cry:
Right there on the page absolutely everything written to make a very simple session.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2008 18:53

Vnutripolostnoe modulation how to do? :)

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Aug 25, 2008 19:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:well, Well...
сайт производителя wrote:the duration of the light pulses of 4.0 ± 0.5 s, pulse duration of vnutripolostnoe modulation of 1.0 MS, pulse repetition frequency vnutripolostnoe modulation of 9.2 ± 0.2 Hz, the switching time of the working impulse from one eye to the other is 0.9 – 1.1 with the emission wavelength (525 ± 25) nm.
Dear Andrewwell there are no funds to work with light in mind cars. Impossible vnutripolostnoe modulation with such a short length of the pulses in the session to close up. If you just segments for 4 seconds at a frequency of 9Hz be modulated, neither in the single mode phase shift will correspond to that device. In short it does not say, but an exact copy will not receive. If you know how to make exactly as written on the site, write here the settings. And it is better to prove by making such a simple session and lay out here :). My IMHO, to repeat it by means of the mind of the machine, at least photosonics, it is impossible. And imitation is another. Will be like, and even then not too much is high.

Zombie, do not worry. As the assistant MM of course light can not, but such effects it can be achieved, though slightly different way. But most of the things she can make that device unavailable in any form. For quality relaxation, including eye, good alpha.

PS: my Previous message.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Aug 25, 2008 21:57

:ap

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 13:54

Путешественник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:well, Well...
сайт производителя wrote:the duration of the light pulses of 4.0 ± 0.5 s, pulse duration of vnutripolostnoe modulation of 1.0 MS, pulse repetition frequency vnutripolostnoe modulation of 9.2 ± 0.2 Hz, the switching time of the working impulse from one eye to the other is 0.9 – 1.1 with the emission wavelength (525 ± 25) nm.
Dear Andrewwell there are no funds to work with light in mind cars. Impossible vnutripolostnoe modulation with such a short length of the pulses in the session to close up. If you just segments for 4 seconds at a frequency of 9Hz be modulated, neither in the single mode phase shift will correspond to that device. In short it does not say, but an exact copy will not receive. If you know how to make exactly as written on the site, write here the settings. And it is better to prove by making such a simple session and lay out here :). My IMHO, to repeat it by means of the mind of the machine, at least photosonics, it is impossible. And imitation is another. Will be like, and even then not too much is high.

Zombie, do not worry. As the assistant MM of course light can not, but such effects it can be achieved, though slightly different way. But most of the things she can make that device unavailable in any form. For quality relaxation, including eye, good alpha.

PS: my Previous message.
Yes, You are right 1ms to fail. But, I guess there is error page - not one millisecond, and 11мс, since 1 MS at the exposure does not have a physiologically active action (well, as far as I know, of course :) ). And 11мс You will easily get at this frequency, by setting the duty cycle for 10.
But with phase, of course, more difficult - have simultaneously 2 seconds (period) set. But, again, :) at a Central location of LEDs it doesn't matter, because the retina of each eye has zone associated with the right and left hemisphere, therefore, the alternating illumination of the eye in a Central location of the LEDs (as in Apakah) does not have any value and can be safely replaced by the simultaneous illumination. :?<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Sep 21, 2008 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

Максимка

Post by Максимка » Sun Sep 21, 2008 14:21

Ran into "Correction of vision" http://bioinfomed.com/eye.html.
They also have a "Corrector weight", which uses binaural beats and three-dimensional images.
Who faced?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 21, 2008 17:42

Andrei Patrushev
Everyone's waiting ready session :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 17:56

ЗОМБИ wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Everyone's waiting ready session :oops:
Probably force of expectation was so powerful that I did today... :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 18:17

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 21, 2008 19:43

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, you really are a Wizard :wiz

THANK you :D

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 21, 2008 20:25

Although Fig knows, do not like the fact that APEK. There are both "points" are flashing. And there is one of the light flows. In one, the intensity decreases, the other increases, the delay and again.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:05

ЗОМБИ wrote:Although Fig knows, do not like the fact that APEK. There are both "points" are flashing. And there is one of the light flows. In one, the intensity decreases, the other increases, the delay and again.
See above.:)

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you for the session.. Obyazatelno TRY! :o

Кайман

Post by Кайман » Fri Jan 09, 2009 14:11

Use along with MM and the apparatus Teterina Tatiana Prokhorovna (3 months). for the purposes of relaxation and exercise of vision.