The development of visualization skills and mind machines

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 30, 2011 20:31

Арт27 wrote:If the disc, then turn relax and listen. While listening to represent different subjects.
If a mind machine, then simply include relax and listen and watch mercanie Didigov with your eyes closed
Yeah, and how do You compare?
In order to track progress, it was necessary to choose tests, imaging (such as tests for IQ), and after 3 weeks of classes to make control measurements, then a month, then three...

Арт27

Post by Арт27 » Sun May 01, 2011 13:11

Tests are not conducted, I will try
All the same, and how best to develop visualization?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 02, 2011 15:45

Арт27 wrote:Tests are not conducted, I will try
All the same, and how best to develop visualization?
Take a masterpiece (which You like) and look at him, then close my eyes and try to keep the painting before the mind's eye as long as possible and in detail, and then open my eyes and look again, then close and try to hold, ... etc Instead of the masterpiece you can take a beautiful photo (better than nature), and can live (with inanimate objects or landscape). Before that (for MM) or during (for CD) into the configuration of the brain for visualization with the corresponding sessions or discs.
Better to do it before bedtime, after the third day and for the beginning 15-20 minutes, not more. Falling asleep several times to repeat a phrase such as: "This night my dreams are the reason for development and improve my visualization skills (visual memory, ability to visualize objects and events, etc., etc.").
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri May 20, 2011 8:28, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 20, 2011 8:53

Арт27
By the way, as already mentioned here demAs, successful visualization is a very important posture - the back should be straight.