The development of visualization skills and mind machines

SDen

Post by SDen » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59

Thank you! You helped me

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 02, 2007 16:51

:idea: :D :lol: :P :wink: Finally!!!! today let's take a machine (without wheels), can't wait to turn it on, I already confused - where to start, so first impression not to spoil - the Entertaining of a thread? or relax to the fullest. What would you recommend (I have innerpulse), to have and wife to impress?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 02, 2007 20:35

To wife to impress,I think the cars here will be enough.... :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:!!!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:58

SDen,how impressions?She saw and felt something the first time?...the wife is happy? :D :D :D

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:32

Impressions are not unambiguous :!: :?:
First listen to the built-in session on entertainment (because the disks are still on the road), did not immediately drove, maybe because I expected more (Thought there really some transitions measurement will fly), I saw only some abstract geom. figures and drawings in General, a little disappointed but not despair :D
In the energy sessions generally variegation was not observed 8)
Even with setting the volume and brightness I'd read about the mistakes beginners and turned almost everything to low :cry: only one day realized that should be a little brighter :oops:
Head sometimes starts to hurt and headphones much pressure on the ears (maybe with the habit :?: )
Noticed that can not just relax the muscles of the neck and face somehow strained and even jaw starts to hurt.
The real result felt only after listening Sisi to sleep (sleepy head) and the next morning - (session "before work") - for half a day all the household chores remade and even :idea: furniture rearranged :!:
By the way, notice that the position of the body radically changes the perception of the sessions :!:
And the wife does not want to try, think later ripe :idea:
To impress the wife,I think the cars here will be enough.... !!
I guess you're right :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:34

SDen wrote:Experience is not unique :!: :?:
First listen to the built-in session on entertainment (because the disks are still on the road), did not immediately drove, maybe because I expected more (Thought there really some transitions measurement will fly), I saw only some abstract geom. figures and drawings in General, a little disappointed but not despair :D
In the energy sessions generally variegation was not observed 8)
Even with setting the volume and brightness I'd read about the mistakes beginners and turned almost everything to low :cry: only one day realized that should be a little brighter :oops:
Head sometimes starts to hurt and headphones much pressure on the ears (maybe with the habit :?: )
Noticed that can not just relax the muscles of the neck and face somehow strained and even jaw starts to hurt.
The real result felt only after listening Sisi to sleep (sleepy head) and the next morning - (session "before work") - for half a day all the household chores remade and even :idea: furniture rearranged :!:
By the way, notice that the position of the body radically changes the perception of the sessions :!:
And the wife does not want to try, think later ripe :idea:
To impress the wife,I think the cars here will be enough.... !!
I guess you're right :oops:
:P :roll: Well,don't despair!I did the first time saw nothing...Only when I tested the machine in the office,caught a lot of images,but at home...nothing.. :( And for a long time it was the most "nothing" and I began to think,in what here business,and understand...You are absolutely right..the position of the body greatly affects the status and the ability to visualise,which gives the car...When I'm lying,well, the guys are going on stupid flashing lights,but really relax well,but it is necessary to enclose a pillow that the head slightly bent forward, immediately begin the cartoons (figures,dream-like images,tunnels, etc.).And sitting with a straight back(chin down a bit to the bone at the beginning of the neck) - all impossible to visualize,but can't relax.I still sometimes catch myself very tense during the sessions (think of cases of vain),but once you start deliberately relaxed (remember to relax),leaving the everyday thoughts - I really...like this... :wink:

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:45

Like all saussine :roll:
Came disks. even I was wondering how to make them better for the machine to connect, via computer or DVD theatre, and cumbersome as it turns out (awkward). Could not chtoli to make built-in car CD player - I think it would be popular, even with their increased size, longer, and just as the player could be used :?
And it would be easier to wear :idea:
Can anyone interested :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:40

Actually there is such mindmachine - Zen Master is called, but, unfortunately, the average time of normal operation only about a year. Me and my friends are broke. And it was very convenient, You are right.

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Feb 06, 2007 16:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Actually there is such mindmachine - Zen Master is called, but, unfortunately, the average time of normal operation only about a year. Me and my friends are broke. And it was very convenient, You are right.
Why Photosonix not smart enough, maybe they can suggest?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Feb 06, 2007 16:04

In fact, there is such mindmachine - Zen Master is called, but, unfortunately, the average time of normal operation only about a year.

Here we come to the question:
And how long the work at the same Innerpulse or Luma10 :?:
And how to understand the normal operation? Is one person a couple of times a day for 15-30 minutes at a time? but if the whole family of man 4-5 with the same intensity?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 06, 2007 17:17

Well, Fotonica I respect, after my Nova Pro worked for 11 years - every day (and still regularly works)for several clients (at the Institute). Another Muse# worked (and continues to) for 9 years is also quite intense (he has a private practice).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Feb 06, 2007 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 06, 2007 17:29

SDen wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Actually there is such mindmachine - Zen Master is called, but, unfortunately, the average time of normal operation only about a year. Me and my friends are broke. And it was very convenient, You are right.
Why Photosonix not smart enough, maybe they can suggest?
Yes, they're weird guys...
For example, I told them five years ago have written about points with the lateral arrangement of LEDs, as in the MindSpa (even slightly better I had the idea). But they have not honored, although I have them all clearly and in detail justified.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 18:09

Zadornov says,"Americans - stupid-s-s"!!! :lol:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Feb 06, 2007 18:39

>points with the lateral arrangement of LEDs, as in MindSpa
But these points can approach photosonics? Or that's another Opera?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 06, 2007 19:11

There is written on the site - I think they're both polarity are doing, it is only necessary in ordering to specify. Although you do need to clarify.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 06, 2007 19:38

The site is helluva confusing. Write that is compatible with almost all models, but need to contact them. For all together with shipping asking $ 70. Maybe Gregory that tells (sells).

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Sun Jan 30, 2011 19:53

Hello!

Use mm and discs of Andrew for a long time, but not very regularly. Took several courses Guide and Healing, one of Endorphins, one of Brain Massage...

Recently agreed to resume regular listening to alpha betta sessions and sessions. Images I particularly don't see any, and as still disconnect from everyday thoughts have not learned, I decided to try to present the situation (the thesis defense), in connection with which the experience of fear, and there is not much time. When I present, I always like something ekaet heart and cimalsa the chest. Feel always, when you think about a public speaking / exams. This is for me a big stress.

The question is: how do I work with this feeling? When I try to imagine myself on the protection of confident, I can't do anything, I want to stop thinking about it. I can't imagine it, and it is accompanied by all the unpleasant sensations. Could you recommend any equipment?

Now I'm working on such a scheme: before bed - alpha, after waking up - betta.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 30, 2011 21:20

Sappho
Well, imagine yourself already after defending joyful and satisfied. :)

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Sun Jan 30, 2011 21:58

Andrei Patrushev
:D this is the idea. thank you! :)
not advise any not very difficult technique to work with mm? maybe chose Silva method? then some of his books in the first place to read?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 31, 2011 0:52

Сапфо wrote:Andrei Patrushev
:D this is the idea. thank you! :)
not advise any not very difficult technique to work with mm? maybe chose Silva method? then some of his books in the first place to read?
"Getting help from the other side".

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01

Шум wrote:This letter is submitted for open publication in the Center of St. Irenaeus of Lyons.
The letter may not be registered...

Why:

1. Endorfinas addictive happens quite often and "hard" and long practice. Those who do not believe, you can give a link to the BI forum there carefully discussed this topic. It is true that the addictive basically seniausias energy practitioners(in osnownami having applications, for example in combat).
The same series of Zen-sickness. Homegrown Zen Buddhists often ignore gostkow regulation of the day buddiskogo Manah. In osobyh running cases makes them not prosvetlenny, and "happy fools"(like the book called "Zen Mind"). In the monasteries in order to align the psyche entered the daily hard labor work.

2. In some traditions, the guru appears really. Referring to Sakharov's "Open third eye". True guru does not have to be so nastoichivy. Mantra probably kresnicka... Religion is the worship of the "Supreme" deity Vishnu was never potosinas sensitive to the freedom of the will... Not error ran( sorry for the terms - just shorter).

About the disgusting treatment of the inner light, I generally keep quiet. There is nothing to climb in other people's traditions, who do not understand and to correctly interpret don't know.

Generally rezultat could be predicted from the zeal. Let the fool to pray to God... Well, not Durkee hit.

And moderate meditation,not imeushaia religious overtones, even for an hour a day, critical person should not cause any side effects. And if something comes out, then after a day with a hoe in the country must come full circle.

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Mon Jan 31, 2011 20:13

Andrei Patrushev
:o

Арт27

Post by Арт27 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 15:52

Good morning Andrew!
I am interested in the development of visualization. I bought a CD Theta meditation and mind machine Procyon AVS. Engaged for almost half a year with no results. What am I doing wrong? Maybe not all of it works.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 27, 2011 21:18

Арт27
Hmm, how should I know... what are You doing?

Арт27

Post by Арт27 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 18:27

If the disk that include relaxing and listening. While listening to represent different subjects.
If a mind machine, then simply include relax and listen and watch mercanie Didigov with your eyes closed