The development of visualization skills and mind machines

dantalian
The development of visualization skills and mind machines

Post by dantalian » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:31

How can help of mind machines in the development of the skills of an arbitrary rendering in the normal state of consciousness? If anyone used them for this purpose, please share your experience. I wonder also what type of device it is better to choose the type of glasses, what music to use, the duration and frequency of sessions to choose additional disks, all of which can help to achieve this goal :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Development of visualization skills and mind machines

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:29

dantalian wrote:How can I help a mind machine in the development of the skills of an arbitrary rendering in the normal state of consciousness? If anyone used them for this purpose, please share your experience. I wonder also what type of device it is better to choose the type of glasses, what music to use, the duration and frequency of sessions to choose additional disks, all of which can help to achieve this goal :lol:
Mind machines are specially designed sessions for the development of visualization. In General there is nothing extra is not necessary, pushed the button and all. As musical accompaniment, in my opinion, better suited classical works.
The site also sold my CD of Creative Visualization, is designed for these purposes.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:50

Glasses ,looks perfect to me for this with clear glass (PV-stim).

dantalian

Post by dantalian » Sat Sep 30, 2006 19:23

Thanks for the replies. Several additional questions.
1 In priobre NovaPro is a preset session is Active visualization that is not available in the predefined set of sessions the InnerPulse. Whether it was her, as well as some other missing in InnerPulse, NovaPro but preset in the session, in addition to downloaded from the manufacturer's site, other sites, etc?
2.What in the opinion of the administrator is the advantage of glasses with clear lenses for this purpose?
3. Is there ColorTrack glasses in transparent mode?
4. Not found in the directory of the drive"Creative visualization".Which among the following disks meant, or the drive is temporarily not in stock?
Drives Andrei Patrushev:
Explorer
Healing
Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis
Space wanderer (without AudioStrobe)
Ultramesh (without AudioStrobe)
Massage of the Brain (without AudioStrobe)
Solar wind.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Sep 30, 2006 21:24

From the manufacturer's website can fetch only the additional session.Session sewn into the nova pro 100 on the manufacturer's website is laid out.
In transparent glasses can be located with your eyes open,setting a small level of brightness of LEDs and not to be discomfort from outbreaks.There are LEDs spaced around the perimeter and not bothering to watch.
If for visualization purposes, to open the eyes is not necessary,it is possible to consider other options.
ColorTrack glasses led matrix one and is directly opposite the pupil.Through them look all the same it is impossible.
CD "Creative visualization" we have in stock.He appeared a few days ago and it has not had time to put in the sale.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:43

Glasses with clear lenses is designed primarily for artists and others like them, when you need something to do while in a particular state of the brain.
To practice visualization is best suited Indigo glasses (red + blue) and Spectrum Pro (red + green). For more detail see the Manual to the Buyer posted on the forum.
Session these can be put on the website - not a problem, but we must bear in mind that there is always a session, written for NOVA PRO will go on INNERPULS, etc.. However, there is a simple remedy is to download it at L&S designer for Innerpulse and resave, but you need to have it all. If You already have a mind-machine, inform brand and I You session will spread via e-mail (the size is extremely small and no problem).

Buster13

Post by Buster13 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:If You already have a mind-machine, inform brand and I You session will spread via e-mail (the size is extremely small and no problem).
And me please throw off for the Inner Pulse.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:To practice visualization is best suited Indigo glasses (red + blue) and Spectrum Pro (red + green).
Color Track, too, must be suitable?
And if you use a combination of "blue-green"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 03, 2006 14:02

Buster13 wrote: Color Track, too, must be suitable?
And if you use a combination of "blue-green"?
Yes, Color Track is very nice.
A combination of "blue-green" anything extra will not give (colors are close), except that it will have to do yourself.

dantalian

Post by dantalian » Wed Oct 04, 2006 19:57

to Andrei Patrushev
Thanks for the informative comments. Mind machine yet, but going soon to buy it, after choose a suitable for this purpose, a "configuration"(car, sunglasses,CD's).
Currently the configuration looks as follows: Machine - InnerPulse, because not going to engage in commercial exploitation,and taking into account Your comment on the forum site www.yugzone. guy:"For personal use I would recommend InnerPulse – in fact, the same NOVA PRO 100. Well, sessions are smaller, so it is only by reducing the number of peers in each group. But compact and lightweight".In this regard, if You please throw off on my e-mail in the profile session on the "Active visualization" as You predlojili findings in the post.
Glasses:probably, ColorTrack, you can use both hands "red + blue"and "red + green" if, by the way, they are both possible in these glasses?
Drive:acquire Your CD "Creative visualization".
Comments and suggestions on this configuration are welcome.

A couple of questions:1.as far as the type of glasses( standard or Premium) can affect the effectiveness of the work and not just for the pleasure of contemplation, as I understand it, more vivid colors.That is how significantly the ratio of influence of mind-machine and points in the training process?
2.Many authors (Swami Saraswati Niranjanananda, Laberge, Mumford,Craig) recommend development of visualization alternation of external and internal visualization(and also concentarte attention on objects) , for example,black dots on inner screen(before the eyes) residual image of the opposite color and then practice uvelicheniyu the duration of retention of the image. Is it possible to carry out such training while working with a mind machine glasses with clear lenses (PV-stim). Assume the following "+":generating theta waves, decrease of internal dialogue is possible" -" :a distraction in the color(sound) pulses, the negative attitude of the Indian authorities to Trataka glasses.
3.Whether to use before rendering pre-session self-hypnosis for the formation of target setting and for this purpose Your drive Explorer? The other disks in the session?
4.A number of authors, such as W. Hewitt, Swami Jyotirupananda recommend to starnine mental blocks, prepyatsviya visualization, dictate into a tape recorder the text from a sequence of letters, numbers, symbols for sequential imaging lying in a relaxed condition. It seems that using mind machines to achieve a deeper rasslablenie.The question is only whether it is possible simultaneously to hear a recorded text,and build sootvetstvuyushie images simultaneously using a mind machine?T.e is it possible to divide attention between session mind machine and recording?
I'm afraid I asked too many questions :D but I would be grateful if You could share your thoughts about at least some of them.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 05, 2006 15:01

In this regard, if You please throw off on my e-mail in the profile session on the "Active visualization" as You predlojili findings in the post.

Good skins in the near future, or put on the website.

Glasses:probably, ColorTrack, you can use both hands "red + blue"and "red + green" if, by the way, they are both possible in these glasses?

In these glasses is only possible consequent change in color.

Drive:acquire Your CD "Creative visualization".
Comments and suggestions on this configuration are welcome.

For Trataka more suitable disk Concentration

A couple of questions:1.as far as the type of glasses( standard or Premium) can affect the effectiveness of the work and not just for the pleasure of contemplation, as I understand it, more vivid colors.That is how significantly the ratio of influence of mind-machine and points in the training process?

Brightness does not affect

2.Many authors (Swami Saraswati Niranjanananda, Laberge, Mumford,Craig) recommend development of visualization alternation of external and internal visualization(and also concentarte attention on objects) , for example,black dots on inner screen(before the eyes) residual image of the opposite color and then practice uvelicheniyu the duration of retention of the image. Is it possible to carry out such training while working with a mind machine glasses with clear lenses (PV-stim). Assume the following "+":generating theta waves, decrease of internal dialogue is possible" -" :a distraction in the color(sound) pulses, the negative attitude of the Indian authorities to Trataka glasses.

the Indian authorities knew nothing about such points. Distraction is unlikely to be monotonic in the signal. There is another practice of the mandala or focus on the works of art with subsequent visualization with their eyes closed. I think it is the most effective technique.

3.Whether to use before rendering pre-session self-hypnosis for the formation of target setting and for this purpose Your drive Explorer? The other disks in the session?

Drive for Windows this will not work (the whole program is 72 minutes). There is a CD of Music for Hypnosis and a Hypnotic Trance. The last is best, because it is a noise with a barely audible beats, which is absolutely not distracting.

4.A number of authors, such as W. Hewitt, Swami Jyotirupananda recommend to starnine mental blocks, prepyatsviya visualization, dictate into a tape recorder the text from a sequence of letters, numbers, symbols for sequential imaging lying in a relaxed condition. It seems that using mind machines to achieve a deeper rasslablenie.The question is only whether it is possible simultaneously to hear a recorded text,and build sootvetstvuyushie images simultaneously using a mind machine?
Ie is it possible to divide attention between session mind machine and recording?

Of course, this is quite individual, but probably all that can safely without strain to combine. Only here to visualize pose "lying" is not really suitable (not suitable). Best sitting with a straight back (shoulders are down and relaxed).

Write.

Good luck running!

Buster13

Post by Buster13 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Glasses:probably, ColorTrack, you can use both hands "red + blue"and "red + green" if, by the way, they are both possible in these glasses?

In these glasses is only possible consequent change in color.
Glasses ColorTrack, among others, there is a mode of "red-blue" and "blue-green". That is, the left eye red and the right blue color. Similarly, with the second regime.

dantalian

Post by dantalian » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:11

to Andera Patrushev and everybody who wants to join
Questions beget answers that beget new questions... just some wheel of samsara turns out...It was a joke, of course. The picture is becoming clearer, but still not completely.
1.About points I'm somewhat confused. In another thread You wrote:" the Session on the development of visualization provides a rise in brain-power frequency that is responsible in some way for visualization. In order to develop this very capacity is not enough to roll around and gnash their teeth "in the colour and sound of tediousness", and it is necessary against the backdrop of this session to visualization is to imagine something concrete and to manipulate these images." Is made that the type of glasses generally has little effect on the effectiveness of training? or am I wrong? On the other hand, as I understand, for example, a combination of red+blue is bright, but involuntary geometric images .How the contemplation of these images will later allow you to arbitrarily call to mind the geometric shapes that dictates the appropriate choice of points? Whether contemplation of a change all colors in the glasses ColorTrack facilitate random play in the future of the entire color spectrum? Also You wrote that transparent glasses are more suitable for artists. What You see is the difference in the stimulation of the creative imagination of artists from the development of visualization?
2.Not found in the catalog description of the disk Concentration, could you provide a link to the description of this disc, or here briefly to bring the principle of his work? For example whether to use it BEFORE or DURING the actual practice of Trataka? Or even it is self-sufficient for the concentration?
3.You wrote:" There is a practice of mandalas or focus on the works of art with subsequent visualization with their eyes closed. I think it is the most effective technique." As I understand mandalas and art differ from the points to the complexity of its colour forms. While a thought's an after-image,I think, faster disappears. In addition, there is a problem: to cover the whole picture or to wander through its parts, if to wander in parts, like it is not Trataka. For short-term concentrations (1-3 seconds) and poorly developed imagination generally fails almost nothing in the mind to reproduce, in this case ,however, the color does not change to the opposite. I would like to understand what You see as the advantages of this kind of attention, and that there were no off-top, as in this case it is better to combine the concentration and work with a mind machine?
4.You wrote:"There is a disc of Music for Hypnosis and a Hypnotic Trance. The last is best, because it is a noise with a barely audible beats, which is absolutely not distracting". Do You think it is better to specify the target installation,for example, on the development of visualization? Before, after, or during the session, other?
5.Wanted to ask why not suited position lying down, but this is really off-topic.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:58

A collection of disks "Theta meditation"

Theta meditation is derived from the name of theta waves of brain activity. Slow Theta waves (4-8 Hz) recorded in EEG only in very experienced meditators. They are typical for the hypnotic, creative and dreaming States.

Real theta waves inexperienced in meditation man artificially to initiate is pretty hard like using binaural beats, and with the help of mind machines. The disks are applied new, developed by Andrei Patrushev technology "Holophonics autofocus", which really helps to increase the power of theta waves while listening in the headphones.

These programs are not a magic wand, and from the first few people get to enter a meditative state, but regular exercise help for beginners to master a meditative state considerably faster for 1-3 months. Usually to achieve deep meditative States it takes about 20 years of hard work.

The set includes 5 discs: "Concentration", "Deconcentration", "Lucid dreams", "Creative visualization", "Hypnotic trance".

Provided on disk the programs that have a matrix of frequencies that match a given condition (reflected in the title). Binaural beats (which these frequencies embedded in the program) work even if the volume of the bearing is at a subthreshold level (not consciously perceived).

Pink noise (the second component of these programs), on the one hand, he promotes entry into the meditative state, on the other, greatly increases the effectiveness of binaural beats. Because the volume of pink noise in all programs is much higher than the stimulating frequencies (done on purpose, since pink noise is much more pleasant to the ear than binaural beats), it seems that all programs are the same. They are actually very different, using the existing frequencies and call States.

Each disk has a training focus.

"Concentration" - meditation on a candle flame, Trataka, photochemie. That is in the background listening to this disc, you need to do something requiring concentration.

"Deconcentration" - meditation on the absolute (God, the universe), Samadhi, the concept of infinity of time and space. Deconcentration works well with the solution of problems (if you do not intervene, and simply observe their images, then comes the decision itself). Sometimes Deconcentration also initiate lucid dreams.

"Hypnotic trance" - hypnosis and self-hypnosis.

"Lucid dreaming" - you need to listen to before bed with the goal "to realize themselves in dreams".

"Creative Visualization" - when listening to a disc should work with any images. The most simple: present the orange and the basket, then imagine how an orange put in the basket.

All drives are available and will soon be posted on our website which is currently under upgrade.

A set of five disks is 950 RUR,one - 250 RUB.
Drives without audiostrobe.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 06, 2006 15:57

1.About points I'm somewhat confused. In another thread You wrote:" the Session on the development of visualization provides a rise in brain-power frequency that is responsible in some way for visualization. In order to develop this very capacity is not enough to roll around and gnash their teeth "in the colour and sound of tediousness", and it is necessary against the backdrop of this session to visualization is to imagine something concrete and to manipulate these images." Is made that the type of glasses generally has little effect on the effectiveness of training? or am I wrong?

Actually not much affected.

On the other hand, as I understand, for example, a combination of red+blue is bright, but involuntary geometric images .How the contemplation of these images will later allow you to arbitrarily call to mind the geometric shapes that dictates the appropriate choice of points?

Glasses INDIGO easier to imagine it something specific, not "involuntary geometrical images" (see buyer's Guide...).

Whether contemplation of a change all colors in the glasses ColorTrack facilitate random play in the future of the entire color spectrum?

Yes, due to brain training and the formation of new neural connections. Some people have a problem with the mind's reproduction of certain colors. Classes with ColorTrack not only eliminate these problems, but in the end have a healing effect.

Also You wrote that transparent glasses are more suitable for artists. What You see is the difference in the stimulation of the creative imagination of artists from the development of visualization?

That in most art schools, the work with open eyes. :P

2.Not found in the catalog description of the disk Concentration, could you provide a link to the description of this disc, or here briefly to bring the principle of his work?

See answer Albusа.

For example whether to use it BEFORE or DURING the actual practice of Trataka? Or even it is self-sufficient for the concentration?

During.

3.You wrote:" There is a practice of mandalas or focus on the works of art with subsequent visualization with their eyes closed. I think it is the most effective technique." As I understand mandalas and art differ from the points to the complexity of its colour forms. While a thought's an after-image, I think, faster disappears. In addition, there is a problem: to cover the whole picture or to wander through its parts, if to wander in parts, like it is not Trataka. For short-term concentrations (1-3 seconds) and poorly developed imagination generally fails almost nothing in the mind to reproduce, in this case ,however, the color does not change to the opposite. I would like to understand what You see as the advantages of this kind of attention, and that there were no off-top, as in this case it is better to combine the concentration and work with a mind machine?

Trataka, as far as I know, in fact, this is "wandering" eyes on the object. "Wandering" of this type, as happens so pleased you are considering Your object of adoration, as if You are trying to absorb his look. While You try to keep object in field of view entirely. With mind machine, it is possible to combine with transparent glasses, or you can listen mindmachine (discs) without glasses.
Results with this method grow faster, especially with the classic mandalas.

4.You wrote:"There is a disc of Music for Hypnosis and a Hypnotic Trance. The last is best, because it is a noise with a barely audible beats, which is absolutely not distracting". Do You think it is better to specify the target installation,for example, on the development of visualization? Before, after, or during the session, other?

Acceptable as a "before" and "after". "During" - it's aerobatics, possible only with well-established TRANS-control.

5.Wanted to ask why not suited position lying down, but this is really off-topic.

Posture with a straight back helps (physiologically) visualization of arbitrary images. And posture lying - involuntary (free flow).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Oct 22, 2006 22:34

All back to good health for a long summer!!!God,everything was surprising and clever,and what a beautiful now!Great!Very curious to try the disks on the concentration,use clippers now only for these purposes.
Andrew,thanks again for "Explorer".Time is running out and I have all the time (probably the appropriate word gradually) changes the world-view and attitude have found the path to overcoming fears,anxiety to inner peace-focus (program attention),gradually her stride.Some things,when I'm alone,I start to perceive as a child-pleasant dreams have become very strange...But only just once in all that time managed to realize a dream,but not a problem...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:09

Dima, glad You again "hear". Don't quite understand the comment about the disk concentration in combination with mindmachine...

Good luck running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 23, 2006 15:50

Hello,Andrey!No,probably not in combination with a typewriter,I understand that these drives are used independently (since they have no audiostrobe?).I mean,listen to that machine specifically for the development of skills of concentration,particularly (especially) Your morning and evening alpha session.After all, these sessions contribute to the production of endorphins,etc., so it's interesting to try to listen to Your CD "Endorphins".I noticed that after listening to "endogennyh" programs in addition to the state of easy pleasure and peace,to focus attention much easier and it's not annoying,as in the normal state,when the head appear a lot of thoughts,"del" which urgently needs to be done and other debris.But after listening there is a certain diligence and napravlennosti attention,but what is surprising - to the interest of any carefully oriented activities and the state of being "here and now"...
And here is what I found about dopamine (I understand that this hormone is associated with endorphin) "...Modern psychologists are of attention as "the ability of a person to focus on performed activities and the ability to disconnect from all stimuli other side". This General definition is essentially correct, however, not much can help us. Deeper and more detailed understanding of attention in psychology is simply absent.
Leading specialist in neurophysiology of consciousness Yuri Kropotov from Petersburg Institute of the human brain metaphorically describes attention as a "ray of light", which illuminates in the brain those mental action that targets the mind. Scientists call this process of "breeding programme of action", that is, a selection or a certain evaluation function (such as estimation of the color or shape of the visual image), or various mental operations (such as arithmetic score or a game of chess) or purposeful motor acts (such as head turning in the right direction or moving a chess piece).
The formation of the "ray of light", maintaining its brightness and contrast relative to the background (i.e. relative to the set of potential follow-up actions) is carried out by brain structures as the ancient origin and very young, emerged only a few tens of thousand years ago and were absent in the predecessor person. They include the frontal and parietal associative cortex, striatum, basal ganglia and thalamus.
We are not able to dwell on the complex mechanisms of the functioning of the system. We can only say that its performance is supported by two feedback loops, focused on cortical structures.
The first is a positive for moving the "ray of light" to your consciousness the object or operation, the program execution which are projected in parallel from the memory cortex to the striatum. It also adjusts the brightness of the "ray", i.e. maintaining the required level of excitation of those parts of the cortex, the projection which was chosen in the striatum as the most interesting and important. In this system of relations plays a major role in the chemical carrier signal in nerve cell, a neurotransmitter (mediator) the dopamine which stimulates the launch of work of ensembles of neurons.
The second feedback loop is negative. It suppresses the background, that is less interesting or less adequate to the specific external conditions of the program of actions stored in the cortex and projected to the striatum. Thus, this feedback increases the contrast "lighting". It plays a major role brake neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid..." (V. Mescheriakov "brain Training")
Maybe that's why improving attention?...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 24, 2006 16:18

Yes, all this is in fact correct, but, really, for the practice of little use.
Even yogi knew that the attention associated with pleasure directly. Known in the esoteric practice "Trataka" in the first approximation, is translated as "loving glance". That is, when we don't just stupidly staring at the object (as described in many pop modern editions), calling it a concentration, and at the same time trying to develop this feeling of love, lust, if you want. Thus not only permissible, but necessary opinion, this move on the subject, and not try to keep it stationary, which is completely unnatural for the brain.
Attention strongly associated with self-esteem and motivation.

Good luck running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 20:50

Somehow the last two posts had disappeared...And from the mailbox one too...A. Patrushev Wrote to the PM and I didn't even show up in "sent"..Andrew,did You get the email where I ask You about the nature of EXT. heat, etc.?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 27, 2006 21:01

It can be connected with the change of the hosting site,write again :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 23:06

Can remember what...;) Joke!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 28, 2006 0:50

just wanted to ask about the nature of "internal heat" or "tapas", or "inner fire",which manifests itself during meditation of concentratii attention to anything.I pointed at myself again...So,this is hallucination or what?Although in my experience I would say that QUITE well, the bugs don't like!And,here again,there endorfiny stand out,DOPA-all super,mood,euphoria,ecstasy and bliss...But faced with the fact that,for example, the day generally sucks-depressed,irritability and nervousness,even I would like some body movement to do,as if to shake off something and it is not impossible to meet,just to concentrate-not that there in meditation sit down ... It's because on the eve of endorphinic all went out, and now "breaking",type deficiency???Or experience with this pass?And sometimes hear gunshots in the head (very loudly)....;)))) :D :D :D :wink: Smiles wrote that it was clear that I have adequate and humor while there!;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 30, 2006 16:53

Dimas wrote:just wanted to ask about the nature of "internal heat" or "tapas", or "inner fire",which manifests itself during meditation of concentratii attention to anything.I pointed at myself again...So,this is hallucination or what?Although in my experience I would say that QUITE well, the bugs don't like!And,here again,there endorfiny stand out,DOPA-all super,mood,euphoria,ecstasy and bliss...But faced with the fact that,for example, the day generally sucks-depressed,irritability and nervousness,even I would like some body movement to do,as if to shake off something and it is not impossible to meet,just to concentrate-not that there in meditation sit down ... It's because on the eve of endorphinic all went out, and now "breaking",type deficiency???Or experience with this pass?And sometimes hear gunshots in the head (very loudly)....;)))) :D :D :D :wink: Smiles wrote that it was clear that I have adequate and humor while there!;)
About the heat. From the point of view of physiology, the activation of parasympathetic nervous system - relaxation, blood flow to all the muscles.
About the rollback. Most likely, that You have conditionally-reflex response related to Your experience of drugs.
The letter, unfortunately your not received.
The parcel You sent today.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 31, 2006 15:33

Thank You,Andrew!

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 09, 2006 0:21

This letter is submitted for open publication in the Center of St. Irenaeus of Lyons.

I was engaged in the practice of meditation "Radha Soami Satsang" / "Movement Takara Singh" / "Sant Mat - the path of the Masters". The name and identity of the guru is not important: as I now understand all the techniques of meditation that uses a mantra (for example, TM) will lead to the same result. I have talked to many "meditators" different currents all reached one and the same: visions of light inside (in my case even the hearing of the inner sound vibration).

I have been meditating for one year, and very hard, four hours a day, because I bought into "spiritual label". By nature I am an idealist, wanted to believe all these fables. The meditator should repeat the mantra and "focus" on the center of the forehead (there is a "third eye" - exit to the spiritual world). Over time I learned to see the inner light, very high brightness and power, white, orange, yellow, etc. During the vision of this light I felt absolutely happy as never in my life; I thought I felt the presence of some "loving substance" or "beings of light" that loves me like no one else in the world didn't love me.

Next (as soon as my "roof" has moved down more and more) I began to see the luminous face of my guru. Physical (real guru) said that the meditator with "a pure soul and good karma" will soon come into contact with the "inner guru", who will lead him to God in the "homeland of the soul", where we all "descended". I became what is called, "baldet", fly their own hallucinations. For example, stand holding the handle with the guru at the shore of the ocean, and it is not water, but light... And so there is good that can not describe, and the "inner guru" is so beautiful and kind and loving, just no words...

I remembered all my childhood, to the smallest detail, right down to what I was wearing when I was playing in the sandbox in kindergarten, I remembered that the light I had seen in childhood, but then over the years it's gone. Of course, then I found that very touching, I even more believe in all this...

Importantly, in a year of occupations I could no longer live a normal life, it was hard to focus at work, hard at all to do something, because constantly I saw this light, loving face of the guru or his eyes (one, not two). Well, how to live when "out there" in this world, so good, but here, in this world, it is also necessary to work and no one doesn't like.

Through meditation, I became very tearful (!) (I'm an adult, I weigh 90 kg, for several years was engaged in bodybuilding), I threw in the sobs any lyrical music, just tears, and not only from the music, just too. Something did not like, someone said something, and I thought: "what kind of world is this? Not that in meditation! Any comparison is not..."

The worst thing - I often wanted to commit suicide this desire was very strong. Here I really was frightened for myself. I have fear to climb the stairs, because I thought I would jump down and all the suffering in this world end!

After weighing all the "pros" and "cons", I decided to stop to meditate.

It's been a year since then, as I meditate, exactly a year... and the light I see so far, "the urge to go there," experience very often, a "breaking" occur. I have tried to contact various psychologists, psychotherapists: they do about it (vision of light) is not heard and do not know, advise me to "ignore". If it was just "distracted" when I'm, for example, in the blue sky or the starry sky; I can see that from 2 worlds, one real, the other - who knows what. By the way, in that other world, much more beautiful and happier. In short, the drug some. Moreover, I read that people using real drugs (heroin, for example) told me that "buzz" meditation STRONGER. Here I was seriously scared, knowing how hard it is to get rid of drugs.

From the medical literature, I learned that "happiness" during meditation is caused by secretion of brain endorphins, and that during meditation the brain is (oddly enough) in a very stressed state, and by such exertion afterwards headache (which I have very often this year, despite the fact that I have never suffered from headaches). The fact that during meditation the brain is in the state of clinical death. The blood supply is zero, because no thoughts, there is only mantra! Cut down the cerebral cortex. The brain is not used to "concentrate" to the point, he is PROTECTED, i.e. throws out endorphins (and this "endogenous morphine", a DRUG!).

I always wondered why I did not manage to drive "God" every day, but only a couple of days is "flash". The fact that it takes time to develop new endorphins, their reserves are not limitless. And I thought, maybe I'm guilty, can meat eaten... by the Way, vegetarianism contributes to the depletion of the body, and the person easier to "float", i.e. the stress is supplemented by the physical fatigue.

And yet... I can't pray to God, because as soon as I start to do it, I see my guru (Takara Singh), his beaming face looking at me with such "love".

I don't want anyone to impose their opinion. My former "fellow meditators" say I "chickened out" and that "the world pulled me back." Many jealous of my "inner experience".

This is my life, and I chose "the world." I want to say to ALL who read my story:
Want, try it for yourself what meditation is. If you are lucky, you will not achieve such "success" as I am, and will drop it, if you have the patience, you "learn". But you know, ALL you HAVE to PAY. For happiness in meditation, you pay such a of desperation in normal life, what to live do not want. Yes, it felt good to meditate, but when your happy hormones will end, for a couple of days you will be Oh-Oh-Oh-very bad. And so on, until a new dose... a Vicious circle of alcoholics and drug addicts. Choose for yourself...