The development of visualization skills and mind machines

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:15

How much it the brain, and confused... (thanks to Dima)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 09, 2006 16:32

Usually, these pieces of music should appeal to join the "right" Church

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 09, 2006 16:50

I mean, the friend is badly overdone, making this a custom thing by writing too much.
Now meditation as a method increasingly recognized in psychotherapy. And the effects from it are studied by scientific methods. While no other harm, but good was not detected. :P

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 09, 2006 17:18

I think that very topic...

NOTES PROSTACARE

Read what all people are divided into Warriors, Hunters and Parasites. I wonder what the parasite gave this definition? After much thought, decided to take the path of the Warrior. Tomorrow!

Read Carlos Castaneda. Hard. I was advised to start with the third book, but I thought I was kidding. It's like watching "Nightmare on elm street" with the third series. Read through the first two books. Didn't catch two things - why people so love this outright nonsense? And where to take this cactus?

Met a guy read out Castaneda. I asked him about the cactus. He said that the cacti stuff, but the mushrooms power. I tried to find out about these mushrooms more, but he silently gave me two days the owner of some of Pelevin.

Read Pelevin. Before these people are put in the loony bin, and now they are writers. Here's what times. When returning a book, we talked a lot. Decided all the same to try these mushrooms. The guy in a whisper said that he has just 30 pieces. I paid the required $ 50 and after receiving instructions
went home. Arrived late. Put the mushrooms in the fridge and went to bed.

This morning woke up to the smell of fried mushrooms. Mom praised me for what I bought Ryzhikov and sat for Breakfast. Ate everything. Neither me nor mom is not inserted. Strange...

Eating the soup. On the last spoon suddenly remembered I wanted to try to eat consciously. Forgot. Decided to hunt down what I actually thought. It turned out that I decided was worth the worry at the end of last month about how I turned off the iron or not, when I went to bed. Decided that was worth it. And suddenly there was a fire? Or something suddenly.

Decided to start doing. Read some books, caught like. When it is not doing what you usually do. Doing things you don't normally do. While catching up, I wanted to drink.
Yeah, that's it! Usually when I want to drink, I go out and drink. So doing at the moment is not to drink, and to do things you would never do. That's what I did, so it would not eat salt. Especially in a time like this. Especially with a spoon. Went to the kitchen for salt, but decided that this, too, is doing. And
then went to the kitchen. Backwards. Ate salt. ./skiped/. Who came up with this stupid doing!

The whole day was after Power. To no avail. Drink a lot of water...

Read about the recapitulation. Tried. Do not go out. How to remember the day backwards? It is like thinking backwards. Besides, I don't even remember what a couple of hours ago. Enough memory for some reason.

I read in some smart book, the word "Individual". Liked. Thought. Wrote on a leaf - "I like everything, but not quite. And that I am individual." Andrey said it was a Japanese tank! I don't quite understand what he meant, but it was nice. Although these lines I've devoted yourself, not any other tank.

The Zen master asked - what is your practice of Zen? He said - when I'm hungry - I eat. When I want to sleep - I sleep. Nice! I decided to practice, but sleep did not want to, but there was nothing.

Today is an important day in my life. I found the TEACHER. Yes, a real live teacher. As written in wise books, it was not necessary to look at the Tibetan and Russian. He worked all this time with me. And no one even knew that he was a wise and enlightened Teacher. That is what they are secretive, teacher! I asked him what the meaning of life? To which he chuckled and went into the dining room. Much!!!

Today consulted with the Teacher. I asked him how to stop worrying and start living. He advised to keep up with him and read some Carnegie. Yay! He still teaches me!!!

Today was a tough lesson. I asked the Teacher - how to always do the right thing? To which he replied - "You've already got! What the hell on earth are you to me precepice???". The second day of trying to fathom the hidden meaning of his allegorical expressions ...

Read Sidorskogo about yoga. Loved it. Easily threw her leg over his shoulder. Didn't shoot. Well that 6 hours later my mom came. No, yoga is not my way!

Tried to do Tensegrity. Confused. And why invent such a complex movement?

I learned that Kozma Prutkov is not Kozma Bars, and Alexei Tolstoy brothers Zhemchuzhnikova (already three!). In fool the people!

Read about creative visualization. The name is painfully tricky. It turned out, you just have to clearly present yourself with what you need. Long thought, what would this wish... and fell asleep.

Read The Feng Shui. Interesting. Moved in the apartment everything by the book. Mom was very angry when I came in. A mess, says. There is nothing she does not understand the Feng-Shue. The whole evening cursing and arguing. This, according to Feng Shui, the energy in the apartment is bad. Most likely somewhere something is incorrectly set. Although everything by the book. Strange...

Tried to erase personal history. A subtle thing, hard to understand. Glory to God in the guests also visited the new district. To his questions I replied proudly that I have no name, no parents, no biography.
In the chamber, I met unusual people. They asked what I took and I replied that erased personal history. To night I told you what I erased, remembering all the details of his biography, until my mom came and took me home. Again, much cursing. No, obviously something with manipulating Feng Shui in the house is not in order...

Read about the first and second attention. Strange, I do not remember such sensations. And about zero attention to anything not written...

Came to the conclusion that Life is always right at arm's length. Her hand rests on your shoulder. At the time when she will take your hand - you're screwed.

Heard on TV that some kind of "momento Mori" - the most life-affirming expression. I searched in the English-Russian dictionary. Not found. I guess the old dictionary.

Displaced assemblage point. Got a bunch of glitches, even a dream saw, and the assemblage point has not shifted. Will have to shake her. Familiar advised to start to learn Japanese language, to make a recapitulation not only backwards, but upside down and more likely to have doing. I now think - and gave me the assemblage point?

Today was thinking where there can be a point of disassembly.

Had a fight with Andrea, after he for no reason called me a "Luminous egg." Ham.

He learned that the EAGLE eats awareness. Weird. If the eagle even did, all would, in theory, long traveled and cooked in a lot of different adventures. Goes to the Eagle on the drum. There is an awareness - good. No awareness - not too bad.

Pondering how to write ammanati, emanations or amanali. In the dictionary I found only ostrich Emma. After much thought, I decided that it Ammannati.

Thinking what is the path with heart. Came to the conclusion that the path without a heart does not suit me. Friend the coroner said that as long as I live, I do not threaten.

Read Simoron. Very serious book. Some hihonki games. I, a grown business man needs to call myself a "Pink elephant, flipping the leaves with a shovel". Not solid... And some rituals of wild? You stand with your back to the bathroom, carry full of nonsense and throw over your left shoulder into the water pieces of vermicelli. Well at least no one saw.

I went into town. Transport crazy. Not time to come to a stop, then there is the one that I want. As conspiracy. Supervisors completely ignored, as if me not at all. It's a shame. The day went like clockwork. All done, we all had. Neither bitch nor a hitch. Not bad, but boring.

Went to the seminar. The training of stalkers. Inexpensive, only $ 40 per person. Came fifty. Master said that all the people - the herd grazing in the paddock of society. But the way of the warrior is the path of a loner. Further I do not remember, but the point is that he now has collected all who want to follow the path of the warrior, and will hold us all together the shortest road. Judging by his expression, the way he knew. Then he had us read Castaneda. And said come back tomorrow at the same time and not be late.

Today the masters of fiction. The headmistress ran through the lobby, and cursing that son of a bitch has not paid the promised rent. How can you about people? The person may have been what happened? It is evil. And people have shared is not correct. Not warriors and hunters, and some suckers and swindlers.

Decided to struggle with feelings of self-importance. I read a lot of recipes. For example, to walk iron around the house when in the yard a lot of people. No, I do not fit. Still think that I fool some...

Did not get to realize a dream. You know I had a dream only when you Wake up. And in the dream, everything is taken at face value. Even all sorts of foolishness seem to be something taken for granted. Read Castaneda. He writes that we need to see your hands in the dream. The eccentric man. How do I get to see their hands if not guess it was a dream?

Got the book of Teun Mareza. Solid terms can get confused. If you throw out all this terminology, there's two things. The first was that the Teun Mahrez much cooler Castaneda and the other is that you really need to buy other books by Teun Mareza. Andreyko told the anecdote. Came Teun Mahrez in Russia, came to bookstore of magic, and there all the shelves stacked with his books. He was so excited, was astonished and asked the saleswoman where the other warriors books? And the clerk says yeah their buyers immediately dismantled.

Today was a weird dream. Walking on a street, and on the fence in huge letters it is written - THIS is YOUR DREAM! Dream is nonsense so...

The whole day I was thinking indulging or not. Came to the conclusion that hardly.

I read somewhere that "It all goes". Upset.

Head suddenly came a charade: All or nothing! Victory or death! Zero or one! Yin or Yang!

Was looking for a place of power. Not found. My eyes hurt.

Tried to control the intention. Read the definition - "Intention is relentlessly overwhelming expectation of clearly defined events, in the absence of doubt necessary to get it." Again long thought, what would such a wish. Nothing in my head and not come. Oh it is intention.

Again I dreamed that horrible dream. Some jerk already the third night after me and screaming that it was a dream, and that I should look at their own hands. Already got!!!

The guests looked the man whose home computer. Said placed my Japanese Tank on the Internet, in the library of some Moshkova. And now my work is in first place in the ranking. On the second some Bulgakov. Pelevin and even to the third. I told you he was strange...

Taken from http://www.darkmag.ru

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 23:19

Albus wrote:Usually, these pieces of music should appeal to join the "right" Church
And according to the authors it is already stuck in a invisible program inside of the text :) that they have a seasonal exacerbation of the struggle for readership is gaining momentum...
Although, as always, in every joke there is a joke share. Ripped off roofs and clinical cases of benches similar to the one described in this, obviously, synthetic history, it happens in the realities of life enough, not meditating it happens, and zombie units, which replaced a system of goals and values on a completely artificial and alien. So in this sense, these Champions of the truth are not in the last row of seats :) Just the effects and symptoms are different.

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 09, 2006 23:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I mean, the friend is badly overdone, making this a custom thing by writing too much.
Now meditation as a method increasingly recognized in psychotherapy. And the effects from it are studied by scientific methods. While no other harm, but good was not detected. :P
In this letter it was written that during meditation the blood to the brain is not supplied: that is, no thoughts, no actions. And this is after meditation a headache. Is this statement true?

If the brain is not receiving blood dies means a lot of cells. Not the best side effect in the self-development...

If this is true. Please clarify. :o

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 09, 2006 23:52

And more has been written about endorphins, about craving for suicide..

Scary. Also, it is desirable to clarify written. :shock:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 0:55

About the blood in the brain is IMHO the hint of the century, although I'm certainly no expert :) Still would have written that the blood in another place strikes :)
And about the suicidal - so from this point of view, a number of us a lot of things are capable in the absence of harmonious and creative applications in the real world, to lead man into the world of illusions, contrasting his "imperfect" reality. The simplest example is in computer games, Internet, etc. :) Yes, the same TV :)
TV by the way do CRASNA thing ... :evil:

In General, I do not see how articles grow legs ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 10, 2006 19:41

And where did her legs grow?;)Well,nonsense I think about the blood,his head there all, etc. basically,if this article is not "light" was used,it would be possible to think that a person fell into "rotten" (as they say in the Eastern Christian Hesychasts).And nothing wrong in such practices there-the only question is Why?Why am I doing this?That would be closer to God,understand his nature,or using "magic" to get away from life,from problems, from difficulties...How about written American Hesychast Thomas Merton "When You see God in yourself and yourself in God-we have this light to carry people that would have them to light" (free quote:).I mean,some really crazy,apparently the fact that we clearly don't know WHAT to do with awakened in us by the power,and if it becomes implemented,then it can burn.This is VERY good and clearly written in the book of Gopi Krishna "Kundalini.The evolutionary energy in man" Because the essence is all one phenomenon!...I've bought myself a rosary and try to continually do the Jesus prayer,I just find it easier as I was born in an Orthodox country.There would have been an Arab,would be a practicing Sufi method-Indian would be the mantra was repeated.But if would have been John Lennon went to Maharishi Mahesh-what is it and studied to TM!:)Training attention!!!!!!!-that's the whole trick...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 11, 2006 13:38

At least I now think so...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 13, 2006 14:55

Шум wrote:In this letter it was written that during meditation the blood to the brain is not supplied: that is, no thoughts, no actions. And this is after meditation a headache. Is this statement true?

If the brain is not receiving blood dies means a lot of cells. Not the best side effect in the self-development...

If this is true. Please clarify. :o
Actually, meditation is very much different. But as far as I know, neither one of them this effect is not observed, and observed just the opposite effect - increase the intensity of blood flow in the cerebral cortex (well, now someone will write that just from my head and it hurts... :wink: ).
Maxwell Hyde, a British neuroscientist investigated by the method of EEG enlightened and advanced Manah different faiths during meditation and prayers. It turned out that they all have very similar images of distribution of bioelectrical potentials of the brain, that of the Buddhists, that Christians. I really came across as the sort of article that, say, Orthodox in prayer a very special pattern on the EEG, but the article was also obviously custom, since nothing concrete except high-sounding words wasn't there.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 13, 2006 15:47

Шум wrote:And more has been written about endorphins, about craving for suicide..

Scary. Also, it is desirable to clarify written. :shock:
In meditation (as well as in prayer), indeed, there is an increased release of endorphins. But, unlike drugs, where the mechanism is quite different in meditation and the classroom with mindmachine (disks) is training your own body. As a result, as time increases the overall tone and mood in everyday life. One of the pessimist turns optimist. However, Sri Aurobindo had warned about reaching the contrasts that await them in the initial stages when the "clash" with reality, but he also writes that very soon, it passes, if not to be afraid and not "twitchy". He also writes that, on the contrary, pretty soon there comes a state of peace and nothing unwavering peace of mind.
States that were described in the letter, simply can not exist simultaneously in one and the same person, if he does not use drugs to facilitate output in a meditative state. Even such "harmless" drugs like marijuana lead to severe chemical injuries of the brain (which, incidentally, is now effectively treated with the help of mindmachine and meditations or prayers...).

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 22, 2007 19:26

Dimas wrote:How about written American Hesychast Thomas Merton "When You see God in yourself and yourself in God-we have this light to carry people that would have them to light" (free quote:).I mean,some really crazy,apparently the fact that we clearly don't know WHAT to do with awakened in us by the power,and if it becomes implemented,then it can burn...
IMHO "When You see God in yourself and yourself in God-we have this light to carry people that would have them to light", and about the second part of the quote I think: the Knowledge to every man comes when he is ready to accept it. there is a view of the highest knowledge, the knowledge of which helps to go through life, another thing is that many are not correctly applied, or resting on our laurels, believing that more of anything from them "this" is not required, then the power of this knowledge maybe and burns!
I'm generally not good at presenting their feelings on the common Human language, but I hope the idea is clear :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 22, 2007 19:31

Dear SDen,do not consider for mockery,but really wonder what I'm language You are keen to present their experience? :)

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 22, 2007 21:05

You see I did not understand, and I meant that bad at variatsii thoughts into words :oops: :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:39

Sorry,didn't mean to offend You! :oops:

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Jan 23, 2007 14:23

Well, I'm not offended :D
I once again did not understand :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 23, 2007 14:33

Do you think You are hard to understand? :wink:

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Jan 23, 2007 15:20

It happens sometimes :lol: Just as I think I can tighten the phrase, but in principle this is not a problem, I think we here this a lot of attention is already paid, let's about something else, more related to the mind machines :D
I, for instance, are now scratching their heads - what kit to take to the ENT thing :?:
I've been dying to order, but I study on this question is no. There are so many things written, and frankly, poorly structured (I mean forum), I hope the moderators will bear with me :oops: but the same questions and answers are set in different themes, and even I am trying to make a choice is not in the topic :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 23, 2007 15:33

Oh,well, the forum is a BUNCH of information on this issue!!!Even on the basis of reading, I think you can make a choice!!!

SDen

Post by SDen » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:17

I mean, it is not structured, and about the choice I did, just continuing to read further, you begin to doubt:
and whether colortrak or enough standard or transparent?
In General is there a SIGNIFICANT difference?
And drives Patrushev their like 13 pieces and descriptions of only four found, and whether they all take immediately to for shipping once again not to pay?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:45

"like 13 pieces"

Order two DVD-ROM with all recordings
http://yugzone.ru/dvd/index.htm
Training intelligence + meditation Music + Intelligent music (2 dvd)
(kit for 1600 rubles - includes all costs)
- this was my choice: cheap and cheerful - and now gradually all listen to

here you can find a description of all disks
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm

"is it worth colortrak or enough standard or transparent?"
and your choice I've already done - we just need to save some funds :oops:

SDen

Post by SDen » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:58

Pavel wrote: Order two DVD-ROM with all recordings
http://yugzone.ru/dvd/index.htm
Training intelligence + meditation Music + Intelligent music (2 dvd)
(kit for 1600 rubles - includes all costs)
- this was my choice: cheap and cheerful - and now gradually all listen to
I'm interested in is work Patrushev, and there, as I understand it, all 4 others by other authors! Or am I mistaken? :roll:
Pavel wrote: "is it worth colortrak or enough standard or transparent?"
and your choice I've already done - we just need to save some funds :oops:
I made a rough choice! but not final - therefore ask :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:30

To me it is common enough,with clear glass!If you mind the light because of their transparency (listening in Sunny weather)-on glasses tie dark thick cloth..And all...All the colors appear wholove...Another thing is that some people in the head do not appear and they are solely for entertainment purposes buy colortrak...(not a cheap toy)...And about copying discs etc I'll create a separate thread,have questions...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 16:29

I'm interested in is work Patrushev, and there, as I understand it, all 4 others by other authors! Or am I mistaken? Rolling Eyes
4 disc audiostream + 5 disks with theta meditation + 4 discs without audiostrobe = 13 DVDs
just links to read.

"for entertainment purposes buy colortrak.."

As far as penetrated, these glasses help the visualization (the topic title), and from the brain (you depends) where do you want to see pictures: inside or outside.
Think, focus, visualization indoors depends on the type of glasses - or rather in some glasses it is easier to do than others.
If you want other worlds to be like (picture outside), it is better solotrek (posts of this forum say in favor of these points). If you want in their inner worlds to be like (picture inside) then it is Trouvait points.
Here I thought that the more you want: to dig or to other guests in the evening.