Êîððåêòèðîâêà ÿðêîñòè â InnerPulse

Джедай
Adjustment of the brightness at InnerPulse

Post by Джедай » Sat Sep 22, 2007 17:58

When used in conjunction with the InnerPulse glasses Premium (white) observed the uneven illumination of the right and left groups of LEDs.

The effect is most noticeable when you decrease the level of brightness controller – first vicecersa right group of LEDs, and with a further decrease brightness – left.
Use the built-in InnerPulse-brightness (menu oPL) does not eliminate the problem – it is possible to equalize the brightness of the LEDs at a fixed position of the General control of brightness, however, if you then change the overall level, the brightness of the groups again becomes uneven. Also, change the brightness during playback presets also leads to uneven illumination of the LEDs. It seems that the built-in adjustment does not take into account the law of change of brightness depending on the output voltage.

The difference in the degree of reaction of the right and left LEDs leads to a phase shift of light pulses (visible at low brightness), and, consequently, to the changing impact of stimulation on brain activity. It is also possible that unilateral desynchronization occurs visualnode and sound effects.

To smooth out uneven't only a substantial increase in overall brightness. Clearly, in the case of Premium points is not always a pleasant as...

Is there a similar effect if you use a different type of glasses? Did anyone solve this problem?

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Sat Sep 22, 2007 18:09

In Colortrack the same thing happens.

Евгений Кош

Re: Adjusting brightness in InnerPulse

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Sep 22, 2007 19:24

Джедай wrote:When used in conjunction with the InnerPulse glasses Premium (white) observed the uneven illumination of the right and left groups of LEDs.

The effect is most noticeable when you decrease the level of brightness controller – first vicecersa right group of LEDs, and with a further decrease brightness – left.
Use the built-in InnerPulse-brightness (menu oPL) does not eliminate the problem – it is possible to equalize the brightness of the LEDs at a fixed position of the General control of brightness, however, if you then change the overall level, the brightness of the groups again becomes uneven. Also, change the brightness during playback presets also leads to uneven illumination of the LEDs. It seems that the built-in adjustment does not take into account the law of change of brightness depending on the output voltage.

The difference in the degree of reaction of the right and left LEDs leads to a phase shift of light pulses (visible at low brightness), and, consequently, to the changing impact of stimulation on brain activity. It is also possible that unilateral desynchronization occurs visualnode and sound effects.

To smooth out uneven't only a substantial increase in overall brightness. Clearly, in the case of Premium points is not always a pleasant as...

Is there a similar effect if you use a different type of glasses? Did anyone solve this problem?
I recommend to read the forum (search the forum) before you ask a question. A lot of useful will find without waiting for a reply. (so to speak get independence from other forumyan).

The answer to Your question in the sticky topic No. 3 (missing translations for InnerPulse....)

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=926

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:24

The advice to "RTFM" I know another Fido as newfangled "use search" Before creating topic, I looked through the whole forum. :)

I wrote "Using the built-in InnerPulse-brightness (menu oPL) does not eliminate the problem."
By the way, the translation attached to my car, includes the "missing" text (though I prefer to use the original guide).

There is three way to solve the problem of different brightness:

1) turn on sequentially in each channel LEDs for trimming the resistor with a large range of adjustment.
I think one resistor will hardly help, not the fact, of course, that will help and two - obviously there are different kinds of non-linear dependence...

2) install the high brightness and cover the LEDs with something of the scattering and absorbing light, for example - thick white paper.
This should is guaranteed to work. With an overall high luminance relative difference of illumination is completely invisible.
Bonus possible to get the similarity out the ganzfeld effect :)

3) used to exhibit high brightness.
The easiest way because does not requires any modifications in addition to modifications yourself :)
Maybe, in fact, when you get rid of stress, that the brightness of the LEDs, which now seems too high, will be perceived as the norm...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:24

Джедай wrote:advice to "RTFM" I know another Fido as newfangled "use search" Before creating topic, I looked through the whole forum. :)

I wrote "Using the built-in InnerPulse-brightness (menu oPL) does not eliminate the problem."
By the way, the translation attached to my car, includes the "missing" text (though I prefer to use the original guide).

There is three way to solve the problem of different brightness:

1) turn on sequentially in each channel LEDs for trimming the resistor with a large range of adjustment.
I think one resistor will hardly help, not the fact, of course, that will help and two - obviously there are different kinds of non-linear dependence...

2) install the high brightness and cover the LEDs with something of the scattering and absorbing light, for example - thick white paper.
This should is guaranteed to work. With an overall high luminance relative difference of illumination is completely invisible.
Bonus possible to get the similarity out the ganzfeld effect :)

3) used to exhibit high brightness.
The easiest way because does not requires any modifications in addition to modifications yourself :)
Maybe, in fact, when you get rid of stress, that the brightness of the LEDs, which now seems too high, will be perceived as the norm...
I pointed to the primary chain just.. a forum.. all same as You write.. the resistors and tried to insert.. etc etc. and I am also in the beginning asking questions.. then I realized one thing.. there's a certain level of brightness at which I feel comfortable on it.. and set the same brightness in the "eyes".. and the further variations are not so difficult.. especially in the current state, usually at the end of the meditation I did not notice that the glasses are working ( or not working).. remains just a rumor.. Even wrote somewhere that there was a case when at the end of meditation have noticed that the glasses do not blink (although for me, nothing has changed in the process)... and noticed simply from the fact that the habit of sometimes doing a "revision" of the state.

And about the resistors - I try (it seems that this is the most realistic option.. although I feel that it will be necessary also to constantly tweak depending on the intensity.. but it is faster than MM).. how do satelite and then accomplish your goal.. maybe you should try some..

PS. on all the brightness twist - I do not advise.. sometimes output path from MM on this issue is jammed.. not just this encounter.
PS.s fully neutrality problem I failed :) because any available brightness (constant) managed to achieve visually the same glow "eyes."<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 24, 2007 15:04

In fact, may be quite another reason, namely the strong functional asymmetry of the hemispheres of the brain, associated with high levels of stress. It is easy to check, take off the glasses and from a distance to see any difference in brightness or not. In this case, if the catch fails, you just have to do, nothing twisting, and soon everything will be back to normal.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Mon Sep 24, 2007 15:22

I estimated the brightness from a distance. Also, for cleanliness of experiment, I turned the glasses so that the left and right, the group LEDs are interchanged.
Experiments have shown that there is an objective difference in the strength of the glow :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 16:02

Jedi

I have always left the brightness of the LEDs is higher than the right. In all sessions, and any mind-machines. While listening, the brightness is equalized.

So, young Padawan, is a violation of current Power you have in mind, if you constantly only this phenomenon do notice. Dark side of the Force is very strong in you and only the Jedi code is able to help you.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 24, 2007 16:07

Pavel
Paul is cool!!!!! :ay :lol: :lol:

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Wed Sep 26, 2007 17:47

Uh... OK... I'll Go re-read the Jedi code :)

Already accustomed to such brightness, in which no noticeable difference in illumination.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Sep 27, 2007 14:46

The Jedi code

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion — there is clarity of thoughts
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death — there is Strength
So, still to come - the main thing is practice, practice, practice for mind-machines.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Thu Sep 27, 2007 16:26

I was going code to read metaphorically, and it turned out that it really exists :)
You need to increase your competence in the Judaism...

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:29

Found the original method of correction of brightness :)
- it is necessary to slightly modify the degree of tension (closing) of the right or left century.

Various degrees of tension of the eyelids, by default, can manifest itself as the "functional asymmetry of the hemispheres of the brain" - as a subjective difference in the brightness of the left and right LEDs.
Moreover, increased brightness, it seems, is not increased, and decreased activity of the hemisphere:

I'm definitely right-handed. Feels, right the LEDs less bright. The reason is a stronger muscle strain of the right century. Ie - increased tone right side of the body leads to a decrease vedmoj brightness on the right...

The brightness is easily aligned by a conscious change of the degree of tension of the eyelids.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 14:29

Джедай wrote:Found an original way of adjusting brightness :)
- it is necessary to slightly modify the degree of tension (closing) of the right or left century.

Various degrees of tension of the eyelids, by default, can manifest itself as the "functional asymmetry of the hemispheres of the brain" - as a subjective difference in the brightness of the left and right LEDs.
Moreover, increased brightness, it seems, is not increased, and decreased activity of the hemisphere:

I'm definitely right-handed. Feels, right the LEDs less bright. The reason is a stronger muscle strain of the right century. Ie - increased tone right side of the body leads to a decrease vedmoj brightness on the right...

The brightness is easily aligned by a conscious change of the degree of tension of the eyelids.
All sensory-motor functions on the right half of the body are controlled by the left hemisphere of the brain and Vice versa.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40

Welcome!!!
I had one question in the topic ( previously, I do something like read on the forum, but , after shuffling in order to find this info, can't... :roll: ), can someone tell me... bc
How to fix the brightness in the glasses of Colortrak? Automatically when normal batteries, it will save doesn't want. And I have, every time vystovlyat all over again... I am Afraid that in this mode, kopicki on the glasses, otvalyatsya after a couple of months... :evil: :shock:
Throw the idea, be gentle...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:52

Phoenix
Hmm...strange...