Glasses vision of aura and subtle world

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Glasses for vision of aura and subtle world

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 26, 2013 13:13

Вячеслав. wrote:Vladimir,I'm confused.It's hard to believe that the product carries the following settings. :)

By the way, Retro glasses , really clear border is visible contour ( looked at the sheet of the flower , in the office on the window sill) it is thick and blue with light blotches. Then seen another silver box , with just a very faint third field, it easier. When you view the sheet ,there is a blue outline and all other fields , well, then how anyone developed this vision. And then appears the color of the aura of this sheet , long-term looking at him , the sheet just all dissolves , becoming a glowing first blue , then just blue transparent silver ,with haze. But first it is necessary to raise the glass upwards and look into the crimson light, then lower them down into purple, then you can see all the faces and some of the fields. These glasses are better than others show the fields of the aura even without special training.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Nov 26, 2013 15:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Вячеслав. wrote:Vladimir,I'm confused.It's hard to believe that the product carries the following settings. :)

By the way, Retro glasses , really clear border is visible contour ( looked at the sheet of the flower , in the office on the window sill) it is thick and blue with light blotches. Then seen another silver box , with just a very faint third field, it easier. When you view the sheet ,there is a blue outline and all other fields , well, then how anyone developed this vision. And then appears the color of the aura of this sheet , long-term looking at him , the sheet just all dissolves , becoming a glowing first blue , then just blue transparent silver ,with haze. But first it is necessary to raise the glass upwards and look into the crimson light, then lower them down into purple, then you can see all the faces and some of the fields. These glasses are better than others show the fields of the aura even without special training.
First time in my life I have nothing to say. :)

АЛЕКСАНДР Т.

Post by АЛЕКСАНДР Т. » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:09

Aura thank you for the answer :o

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 28, 2013 13:39

Interesting observations there, can't really say exactly why but I tried to look in retro glasses on my favorite (experimental) flower standing on a beam and illuminated by daylight. Why , because he is clearly the aura of a flower standing in the light. So after training with spectacles retro glasses I tried KLASSICHESKIE and economy , an interesting observation, now with these glasses I can also see this blue outline around the perimeter of the sheet(previously they were visible only silver fields ), as in retro glasses. Eyes that on with fine tuning for any change and with regular practice you will learn to see all the same that and retro glasses. Though of course harder and longer hours. Such are the observations.

Сеня

Post by Сеня » Sat Nov 30, 2013 0:50

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:was looking at the leaf of a flower , in the office on the windowsill

And You could in Palmyra from flower to put inanimate object such as a Cup, and compare with the flower?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Dec 05, 2013 23:42

Aura
What exactly is the difference between Econom, Classic and Stalker?
As a last adjusts the spectrum in the range dicyanin-Carmine?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 06, 2013 19:03

Lancelot, Econom and Classic have identical spectral characteristics, and they vary aesthetically, is the Classic model finished NAT. skin.
Model Stalker is the first in the world model points for seeing the aura with the ability to adjust the spectral characteristics. The change in the spectrum is due to the rotation of the eyepieces of glasses and changes the angle of incidence to the surface with special reflective filters. This, as well as the distance of the lens from the eye, give the following advantages:
Ольга_С wrote:the ability to adjust the spectrum and distance of the lens from the eye in the model of the Stalker, give the following benefits: 1. Visual apparatus - one of the most developed of the human senses - it has an effective mechanism of adaptation, impede the process of learning to see subtle energies. For example, going from a light to a dark room, the first time the eye will not see objects, but after a few seconds visual apparatus is adapted and familiar to the eye items of the material world become visible. The ability to adjust (change) the spectrum gives the eye a chance to adjust (to adapt) and to focus on the familiar objects of the material world in terms of the spectrum, which significantly increases the efficiency of learning to see subtle energies.2. The inventor of the screens for the vision of the aura, WJ. Kilner and his numerous followers, experimented with staining glasses of different chemical substances, each of which had their own efficiency in teaching, and also gave the best the perception of a particular layer of the aura or phenomenon of the thin world. From the variety of experimentally selected substances such as dicyanin, giving a spectrum shifted to the blue region of the color, Carmine, giving a range, restricted to red, pinacyanol, cobalt glass and other. The ability to adjust the spectrum from blue to violet and red, while maintaining the bandwidth of the optical filter in the ultraviolet region, gives spectra almost all the range of dyes used for seeing auras and energies of the subtle world. For example, one of the most effective dyes dicyanin, corresponds to the 90° angle of incidence on the filter surface. Thus, in the hands of researchers visions of the subtle world, are almost unlimited spectrum of possibilities to experiment with different layers of the aura and the various phenomena of the subtle world.3. Simple staining glass chemical dyes has its drawbacks. The fact that the transition from throughput to blockage of the filter cannot be 100% in areas a few nanometers. This is due to various factors such as the physical properties of the glass, changes in lighting etc. the rotation of the eyepieces gives a possibility to adjust the desired range, depending on the varying lighting conditions. 4. The closer the filter is located to the eye, the more there is a violation of spectrum in the peripheral field of view. This is due to the fact that some of the rays enters at an angle to the Central axis of the sight. In the model of the Stalker, this effect is minimized and there is the opportunity to work with a "clean" spectrum due to removal of the lens from the eye and reduce the angle.
<

АЛЕКСАНДР Т.

Post by АЛЕКСАНДР Т. » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:41

That is until I really saw nothing in the glasses, barely etheric body, but the etheric body I saw without them. But my friends opened another spectrum of vision. They see without his glasses, well, there is not only the aura and the points they opened another range of vision. Moreover, open a new spectrum of vision, so they survived. Although it's been a few days.

Троица

Post by Троица » Thu Jan 02, 2014 21:19

ALEXANDER T.and the strings between your fingers after you see the points?

АЛЕКСАНДР Т.

Post by АЛЕКСАНДР Т. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:18

Троица wrote:ALEXANDER T., and the strings between your fingers after you see the points?
you mean the etheric (or energy) footprint? When you look at the splayed fingers, and then bends the arms out to the side? Yes, see it, though not steadily.

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59

There seems to be at the photos on the computer, too, can see the aura, many practice it http://vk.com/auravidenie http://vk.com/album-2174450_20359459 glasses too, perhaps you can practice....

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20

Before, if you want to see the energy in color, for example, that gives SP on exit, had to close my eyes, ask a question and there were pictures. With glasses PranaVision Stalker all different. Imagine this SP in your hands, the color of the ball between your hands matches the color of the energy at the output SP. Instead of SP you can try to submit anything, down to relationships between people. :) And the color is already to judge that kind of relationship.
Try it out with someone?

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48

Lancelotcool) turned out :wiz (have mine glasses normal) it is not clear how to judge color relationships...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 13, 2014 21:55

of aaz From statistics to start. Or to throw at literature.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 18, 2014 16:17

АЛЕКСАНДР Т. wrote:that is until I really saw nothing in the glasses, barely etheric body, but the etheric body I saw without them. But my friends opened another spectrum of vision. They see without his glasses, well, there is not only the aura and the points they opened another range of vision. Moreover, open a new spectrum of vision, so they survived. Although it's been a few days.
Your friends are doing everything right. To deal with the fact THAT it can be seen seen whether and why it is NOT VISIBLE, you need to understand the concepts of "aura" and "see aura". The most important thing in the concept of "see the aura" is that it is not only the work of the visual apparatus. The most dense part - the etheric double the inner aura can be perceived by the physical eye. All the other layers, and the color of the aura, is in another dimension and belong to supersensitive perception, which trains and points and which was opened by Your friends. We can say that the person perceives (this term is better suited, not to be confused with physical vision) aura of another person by means of its aura. The high-frequency part of the aura and auric colors are seen not so much how I feel, discern, someone even nihayda and heard...depending on the dominant channel of perception. To interpret it in a visual channel and color or not, that's Your business, often interpretiruya, that is why I had the illusion that the aura is "colored spherical shell". Disadvantage of this interpretation is that it is possible to begin to imagine and to draw in my head images, not sverhcheloveka to develop. Still, the presence of physical sensations is a no criteria. People can't see aura colors, those that are not present in his aura. While you probably try to look and expect to see something that I saw in the picture or have painted yourself a picture in my head, like an aura "should" look like. For the initial stage of operation, the glasses suggest to start with 5-10 minutes of viewing the sky, other light sources, illuminated objects, landscapes on the window, etc. And Kilner to read. And don't expect something "special". Aura is still a breeze :) The human brain is like a sponge, he needs to absorb a certain amount of experience, experience. Once a critical volume is reached, the result will be hopping. Moreover, according to statistics, most often the vision comes without glasses. Glasses are an exerciser, You're not looking at the aura through them, and through this ternura brain reaches a certain frequency it works, and it can manifest anytime. As well as the measurement of subtle energies are quite varied, the vision may be associated not only with an aura...a lot more than)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jan 24, 2014 13:08

There are often questions about the configuration of different models. Some instructions are common to all models and reflect the overall package. To avoid any confusion, grade

Model of economy:
1. Glasses
2. UV filters
3. Manual
4. Cloth
5. Scale*

The classic models:
1. Glasses
2. UV filters
3. Manual
4. Cloth
5. Scale*

Model Stalker:
1. Glasses
2. Manual
3. Cloth
4. Scale*
In this model are advanced filters and additional UV filters to them are required! But still follow instructions and safety warnings. Don't be deceived by the strong opacity of the lens and do not look directly at the solar disk.

* if you don't have a scale, you can easily download it

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 24, 2014 13:59

Аура wrote:Model Stalker:
1. Glasses
2. Manual
3. Cloth
4. Scale*
There is no cloth.

АЛЕКСАНДР Т.

Post by АЛЕКСАНДР Т. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:31

Aura of course, all the time :) to draw and to imagine the pictures that I do not suffer. just do not know how to do it :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 29, 2014 17:56

Ланцелот wrote:there is No cloth.
Promise to criticize packer.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 29, 2014 18:06

АЛЕКСАНДР Т. wrote:Aura of course, all the time :) to draw and to imagine the pictures that I do not suffer. just do not know how to do it :)
Everyone needs their time. Reflex focus on dense material establishments is beginning to emerge from early infancy. To overcome it the first time - requires great mobility of the psyche, which is not always a positive quality of human existence in society. The main thing is not to throw the exercises, if you fail the first time. At the same time proanonsirovat new model PranaVision City - in the very near future the model will appear with the usual "urban" setting, don't goggle to train on the street in the flow of people in goggle not everyone on the street will walk.
For myself I know that at first it is clear enough, and in a few minutes there is a sort of "switch". For many the key point are the "strings" between your fingers or from one body part to another. If you try to concentrate for a long time on them, to keep their vision, then good becomes visible 3rd and 4th layers, colors, structure.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Sun Feb 02, 2014 19:29

Picture long walks on the Internet, but this topic is very interested...

here's another video on the same topic..

[youtube][/youtube]

Банзикостик

Post by Банзикостик » Sun Mar 02, 2014 20:32

Interested, but not interested in me anymore, the aura and the subtle world.
Is it possible to see after workouts, or with these glasses, all sorts of ghosts, or phantoms, of the Incubus, the larva, the souls of the dead, or other entities from the subtle world? Or maybe someone saw reptilians. :shock: Or are they on a different frequency?
Maybe I shouldn't have asked is it taboo? :(
I would like to talk on this theme. Who saw them?
It would be desirable to hear opinion not only from the LILY-R (because the vision she acquired and congenital), and I wonder the vision of the subtle world after wearing these glasses.

Троица

Post by Троица » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:09

Anticostiwhy it's illegal..? in the Internet I have seen many reports of ghosts, recorded with the help of screens Kilner, mostly English-language resources. Unfortunately, links are not saved. Glasses I often notice all sorts of strange things, if not deliberately to consider the aura of a human, and just scan the landscape...even the room was. Mostly balls, spots and beams, to identify this as the parasite, the Ghost, or the phantom can't :? I guess nothing surprising in this, because the human aura is a large range of frequencies, and if points allow this range to accept, no matter what, the aura or Ghost. After all, ghosts and phantoms, according to one theory, it's just some subtle body that are not flown and not broken, but remained in Earth's field. Here, only ghosts and phantoms only version of TV3 and Ren in each apartment live :) really them really need to hunt

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:51

Троица wrote:....After all, ghosts and phantoms, according to one theory, it's just some subtle body that are not flown and not broken, but remained in Earth's field. Here, only ghosts and phantoms only version of TV3 and Ren in each apartment live :) really them really need to hunt
Well, well, who else hunted? And why for house hunting , if the house guards? If he does not protect and harm to drive it.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Mar 03, 2014 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 18:21

The larva and every little evil is seen by many - I myself know a few places where half of my friends see. The change periodically see in the most unexpected places. Started after work on the system Bronnikov and impurities other practices is only to be distracted - this is enough to start to break, and quite efficiently, so a few years ago giprostanok tried this spell to dull - sometimes stands in their way (especially considering the fact that one of the above places were in my yard - right at the anvil in the smithy, I was there a rotating fan Rinat experienced, now there's her phantom).

Ghosts is more complicated - personally I've never seen them... Although one time tried hard to photograph them - I oblazil a lot of interesting places, spent the night in the cemetery with a film camera with a redesigned lens, UV-flash and black filters, turned a kilometer of films and rare reagents for developing offset spectrum collected own version microleptinae camera... I'm like the Edison (I know, a thousand unhealthy ways, but have not yet received a single worker).

And the reptilians in General has not been proved a myth, fable, to divert the human biomass from the real problems, besides (even if conditionally to accept the reality of their existence) according to the myths, they are in our world is a very real physical body, so there probably x-ray vision than thin)))