Glasses vision of aura and subtle world

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
ПочемуТолькоРусскими
Re: Glasses for vision of aura and subtle world

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Sun May 12, 2013 13:27

Hello!

Saw a new device in the sale, interested, but how would it better to speak, crept a certain amount of skepticism.

I would like to ask the question - how does the aura with the smooth with such points?

Just, please, don't say: "it's like the pictures in the description of the device". The girl in the photo is clearly ochotorena that noticeable at least by the fact that the "aura" of arms and the sleeves closely follows their lines. That is not a photo taken via the glasses. And you can see real photos taken through them?

In addition, when real the vision of the aura it should be visible, of course, not only loop body but also on the entire surface of the body. But when using these points, the aura is visible only the contour of the body. How can You comment?

And yet - everyone knows that the aura has such power structures as the chakras. Whether they can be seen when using these points? If not, this vision is not real aura.

Anyway, is there any guarantee that after a few days of using glasses I will see the aura? Or I won't see her, and all complaints will get a response that ROSTO trained a little? I would like to understand what are these points - another bullshit, hastily made in haste, of which around millions, or indeed the real thing?

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Sun May 12, 2013 14:58

ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:
... I would like to understand what are these points - another bullshit, hastily made in haste, of which around millions, or indeed the real thing?
Until you try you will not understand. Your experience cannot be transferred to another person... especially since you can't convey it through words.

In General, all this talk about the vision of the aura and chakras... somewhat naive.
Aura (bio cocoon) is the sum of all wave radiation outgoing from (in this case) person.
As no one comes to mind to photograph the aura of waves of radio or cellphone, to paint it with bright colors of photoshop and to talk about the condition of the internals of chips... just because these thingies impossible to fuck denyushku.

Scientific research, no auras or chakras, just NO! It is a scientific and not reprinted each other's works with a misunderstood translation of the manuscripts... but there is an experience of these things the sensory-perceptive people.

Then understand that the vision of the aura a psychic and a camera with printing is a completely different thing to force at least of the difference in their organs of perception, information processing and understanding.

Points "to the vision of the aura" should be treated - (only) as the simulator for the development of your consciousness, no more and no less. And who fits or does not fit this machine - it is a matter of taste, diligence, readiness to self-employment...

Is it possible with the help of dumbbells and exercise bike to push the bar with a record weight?
Yes and no! Simulators can help (with diligent training), but they can not help and just sit on the floor...

But guarantees are only given to the insurance company! ))

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Sun May 12, 2013 17:05

Dear, I'm not You asked the question, and the manufacturer points, which, as I understand it, acts under the name aura. You said, okay. But the only answer I really have not heard.
Until you try you will not understand. Your experience cannot be transferred to another person... especially since you can't convey it through words.
Well, Yes, but through words, you can very well convey the characteristics of the goods sold, and, if necessary, to clarify any fine details about what and asked.
Actually, all these talk about the vision of the aura and chakras... somewhat naive.
Aura (bio cocoon) is the sum of all wave radiation outgoing from (in this case) person.
As no one comes to mind to photograph the aura of waves of radio or cellphone, to paint it with bright colors of photoshop and to talk about the condition of the internals of chips... just because these thingies impossible to fuck denyushku.
I never caught what You wanted to tell me. What does the receivers and cell phones? I'm asking about specific goggle designed for a specific purpose.
Scientific research, no auras or chakras, just NO! It is a scientific and not reprinted each other's works with a misunderstood translation of the manuscripts... but there is an experience of these things the sensory-perceptive people.
Scientific study of the aura and chakras there are. That's at least read the article at this link:

http://culture-into-life.ru/svetlov_01_ ... cheloveka/

It is distant plasmogamy - the improvement of the method of Kirlian. And there explore the layers of the human aura that are located at a distance from the body. This is a science, only study this all in small laboratories, not in large academic institutions, but You yourself know the reason for the modern bureaucrats from the science of auras and chakras "does not exist in principle".

I myself have adopted this method, and I managed to get a photo of his own chakra. For this I applied a forehead to the electrode, and the output is the ajna chakra, which is seen as little smooth otwarcie in the etheric body. If you are interested You can this experience be repeated.

And according to the same device, that is, points, I'm interested in because I want to see and isdelegate aura in one piece, and completely in connection with what I'm interested in all of what I wrote. Since the existence of the aura and chakras feel proven chmsle and their own experiments that I conducted at home. And I think the manufacturer is not so difficult to answer these questions if glasses, of course, do something coat.
Then understand that the vision of the aura a psychic and a camera with printing is a completely different thing to force at least of the difference in their organs of perception, information processing and understanding.
In this case, You accept that, as I suspected, yidana aura through the glasses and the camera is shit, so we do not see the real aura.
points "for the vision of the aura" should be treated - (only) as the simulator for the development of your consciousness, no more and no less. And who fits or does not fit this machine - it is a matter of taste, diligence, readiness to self-employment...

But guarantees are only given to the insurance company! ))
Warranty have to give any seller, if he wants to successfully sell your product because You like it or not, but normal people will never buy a pig in a poke.<

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 14:36

And I would also add that real glasses for seeing the aura should show egg-shaped aura, as according to esoteric tradition, the aura is just such a form. This will be proof that the glasses show it the frequency of the aura, not the ordinary heat of the human body. And since a clear answer to your question, I did not wait, then conclude that your points are just common bullshit that shows it.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 13, 2013 16:53

Брэнд wrote:Scientific research, no auras or chakras, just NO! It is a scientific and not reprinted each other's works with a misunderstood translation of the manuscripts.
http://www.veinik.ru/science/experiment ... e/495.html
http://www.ras.ru/digest/showdnews.aspx ... 7a2540a20b

About Kirlian generally keep quiet...))

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Mon May 13, 2013 17:04

Potamotrygonidae

Well, if proof of health points for You is not a private experience (the son of errors difficult), and only compare their expectations with some esoteric "egg" traditions... then it seams, do not agree ))

Aura
that's right, that talking about Kirlian... )))

Speaking on the scientific study of chakras and auras, I was not referring to experiments (mainly on the measurement, often iron, that, uh, unintelligible) and hypothesis - which of course is..
I meant the comparison approach to the study of chemistry, physics, biology, astronomy... and the aura and chakras.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 13, 2013 17:06

Brandthen read the link to the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences. In General, the debate about "recognition", "learning" and "proof" is pointless. There is no science, there is an official version, best of world politics. At the moment. But as you rightly noted, has its own experience and own mind.

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 17:19

Брэнд wrote:Potamotrygonidae

Well, if proof of health points for You is not a private experience (the son of errors difficult), and only compare their expectations with some esoteric "egg" traditions... then it seams, do not agree ))

Aura
that's right, that talking about Kirlian... )))

Speaking on the scientific study of chakras and auras, I was not referring to experiments (mainly on the measurement, often iron, that, uh, unintelligible) and hypothesis - which of course is..
I meant the comparison approach to the study of chemistry, physics, biology, astronomy... and the aura and chakras.
Brand, I still don't get it - the author of the device You or the Aura? I thought Aura. So You? Now I'll know.

It's not auteurswet and scientific datoolset. Because you can slip me a pair of glasses, which show only just infrared heat, and to make such points may be any student, and pass them for points, showing the aura. And on a Fig to me such glasses, if I want to see the real aura? that's why I'm asking about the objective criteria I could specify that in your glasses I see the aura, not beautiful, but useless optical illusion.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Mon May 13, 2013 17:33

Potamotrygonidae Yes they do not show the real aura, it is clear from the description even points for a workout to shake the perception. And Kirlian her shows and on the Kirlian chakra is not visible.
Because you can slip me a pair of glasses, which show only just infrared heat, and to make such points may be any student, and pass them for points, showing the aura.
IMHO, this imager would be more useful of these points, but not every student will be able to collect.

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 18:13

Хаст wrote:Potamotrygonidae Yes they do not show the real aura, it is clear from the description even points for a workout to shake the perception. And Kirlian her shows and on the Kirlian chakra is not visible.
Because you can slip me a pair of glasses, which show only just infrared heat, and to make such points may be any student, and pass them for points, showing the aura.
IMHO, this imager would be more useful of these points, but not every student will be able to collect.
Chakras on Kirlian seen, read closely my post about distant plasmogamy.

Regarding points - well, I never suspected that they actually aura does not show. But then the manufacturer need to fuck conscience, and not to do loud statements about what they show. And then called loudly, announced that they can see the aura, have formed the wrong idea - and then begin to talk about the fact that they need long and hard to train. Again a dirty marketing ploy.

The same as Kilner glasses, according to the description, help to see the aura within a few seconds. On EBay, by the way, they are. Now it is better to take them. At least some specifics.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 13, 2013 18:17

ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:Because you can slip me a pair of glasses that show-only thermal infrared radiation
First, glasses do not show anything, it's not the TV. No you do not going to slip :) In doubt - go to the office, glasses on display, sign up for seminars, read books, links is on the description page...once again I focus attention that the glasses do not show anything, the exact name of the device - points to develop the vision of the aura. It development, read the description page. That is the first time you see...nothing, or very little. But then I see the aura without glasses. Why not "show points", and your brain trains. Simply put glasses Vision Prana is a simulator for the eyes and for the brain.
Second, you can see not only the thermal field. Glasses, for example, see the "column" that extends from the top of the head, height 20 cm, who knows how to consciously release was observed up to 40 cm Or the rays emanating from the fingertips (by the way, this is the first exercise for the development of the vision described in the instructions to points. It is difficult to communicate and explain something to someone who can not sign, did not look and in hands did not hold. I have nothing against scientific thoroughness, but to get acquainted with the subject before you something to say still standing), ranging in length from 3 to 30 cm depending also on the state of energy of the person and his ability consciously with your energy to manage. If it was the thermal field, the temperature of your head and fingertips had to be about 200 degrees :)

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 18:34

Аура wrote:
ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:Because you can slip me a pair of glasses that show-only thermal infrared radiation
First, glasses do not show anything, it's not the TV. No you do not going to slip :) In doubt - go to the office, glasses on display, sign up for seminars, read books, links is on the description page...once again I focus attention that the glasses do not show anything, the exact name of the device - points to develop the vision of the aura. It development, read the description page. That is the first time you see...nothing, or very little. But then I see the aura without glasses. Why not "show points", and your brain trains. Simply put glasses Vision Prana is a simulator for the eyes and for the brain.
Second, you can see not only the thermal field. Glasses, for example, see the "column" that extends from the top of the head, height 20 cm, who knows how to consciously release was observed up to 40 cm Or the rays emanating from the fingertips (by the way, this is the first exercise for the development of the vision described in the instructions to points. It is difficult to communicate and explain something to someone who can not sign, did not look and in hands did not hold. I have nothing against scientific thoroughness, but to get acquainted with the subject before you something to say still standing), ranging in length from 3 to 30 cm depending also on the state of energy of the person and his ability consciously with your energy to manage. If it was the thermal field, the temperature of your head and fingertips had to be about 200 degrees :)
Well, in the office, I can not go, so I'm a resident of the province.

Basically, You're saying the same thing that I said.

Glasses exercise help then to see the aura just like that.

Well duck can, in itself, the training, without points and helps to achieve the same results?

To prove their effectiveness, then tell how many times faster training points allows you to learn to see aura than training without glasses?

I have nothing against the fact that your sunglasses help you to see other radiation in addition to heat. perhaps that's true. I was just saying that you need to correctly submit the information.

And glasses as Kilner, the benefits of the points to whom You reported, the aura it shows. He has not checked. But once people say, then it is. That is when they are putting on the aura and it becomes clear - and it is a quick result that is always more valuable for the researcher.
Last edited by ПочемуТолькоРусскими on Mon May 13, 2013 18:36, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 13, 2013 18:34

ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:same glasses as Kilner, according to the description, help to see the aura within a few seconds. On EBay, by the way, they are. Now it is better to take them.
As Kilner glasses you buy at least for the reason that Kellner did no points, and used the screens (by the way, not only diciannove) in human growth. This fact was deducted on the page of the description of points, if your a scientific meticulousness :) Thought to insert these filters in goggle in 20 years Harry Boddington of the London educational center...glasses Boddington was once on e-bay a few years ago, something approx. us$ 2000 (cheap, by the way), someone from American enterprising businessmen these glasses from bought and are now making us "points to the vision of the aura", and that you plan to buy on e-bay :) We with these glasses naturally familiar, experimented and compared. You can do the same thing, I can tell you about our experiences. First, American glasses much darker. In the room with electric regular light you won't be able to use them, so the scope of the experiment limited to street and bright sunlight. Second, insuring the safety of Americans cut off after a large part of the ultraviolet light, which also greatly limited the visibility fields of the aura. In the third, then I don't know what it is, after all, small differences in the spectral features a, glasses Vision Prana rebuilds the brain faster, usually within a few minutes, American glasses require 10-15 minutes. Not essential, of course, for a person who seriously is going to develop the vision...but still.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 13, 2013 18:36

ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:And glasses Kilner, the benefits of the points to whom You reported, the aura it shows.
What nonsense. Read the book of John.From. The Kilner “the Human atmosphere, or how to make the aura visible with the aid of chemical screens” http://www.klex2.ru/cxi and Harry Boddington “The Development of Clairvoyance and the Scientific Formation of Circles” than is to write.

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 18:39

Аура wrote:
ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:same glasses Kilner, according to the description, help to see the aura within a few seconds. On EBay, by the way, they are. Now it is better to take them.
Kilner glasses you buy at least for the reason that Kellner no points did, and used the screens (by the way, not only diciannove) in human growth. This fact was deducted on the page of the description of points, if your a scientific meticulousness :) Thought to insert these filters in goggle in 20 years Harry Boddington of the London educational center...glasses Boddington was once on e-bay a few years ago, something approx. us$ 2000 (cheap, by the way), someone from American enterprising businessmen these glasses from bought and are now making us "points to the vision of the aura", and that you plan to buy on e-bay :) We with these glasses naturally familiar, experimented and compared. You can do the same thing, I can tell you about our experiences. First, American glasses much darker. In the room with electric regular light you won't be able to use them, so the scope of the experiment limited to street and bright sunlight. Second, insuring the safety of Americans cut off after a large part of the ultraviolet light, which also limited greatly the visibility fields of the aura. In the third, then I don't know what it is, after all, small differences in the spectral features a, glasses Vision Prana rebuilds the brain faster, usually within a few minutes, American glasses require 10-15 minutes. Not essential, of course, for a person who seriously is going to develop the vision...but still.
But I took You at your word - You said in your glasses aura is not visible, and without them, the after - shows.

And glasses Kilner produced during his lifetime.

And I repeat, people say they see the aura of a few seconds after putting on, and I see no reason not to trust this information.<

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 18:40

Аура wrote:
ПочемуТолькоРусскими wrote:And glasses Kilner, the benefits of the points to whom You reported, the aura it shows.
What nonsense. Read the book of John.From. The Kilner “the Human atmosphere, or how to make the aura visible with the aid of chemical screens” http://www.klex2.ru/cxi and Harry Boddington “The Development of Clairvoyance and the Scientific Formation of Circles” than is to write.
I CITL of Kilner. HE WRITES that after touch the screen to eyes a few seconds you can see the aura. That You are so clumsily trying to mislead me?

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 18:48

Visit the link letter to E. Roerich, confirmed that the glasses of Kilner were produced during his lifetime. To learn from history. And then try to sweet-talk people.

http://agniyogaineverydaylife.bestforum ... 393&t=2850

ПочемуТолькоРусскими

Post by ПочемуТолькоРусскими » Mon May 13, 2013 19:46

By the way, ochotorena girl besides that ochotorena, and stolen from here, from the description of other points:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AURA-GLASS ... 604wt_1141

You can see what unique points from You, even if the girl to illustrate you pardon the expression, SP..zdili elsewhere. So, as I suspected, the real photographs showing the work of your points, you do not. As they say, the court is clear.

Троица

Post by Троица » Tue May 14, 2013 0:24

Hello!
Wife bought glasses, and put them on me. Saw the glow around the head in a minute. Then I can not get rid of needs the vision of the aura around all the people around, including on the street, in stores, at work. Sometimes, it even prevents. What to do now?

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Tue May 14, 2013 14:45

Trinitycool , but I have the opposite, see the glow, really see, but her peripheral vision. when you start to look at the aura, it propodaet and appears in another place. the whole cocoon is not visible, probably it will come with time. When the first breakdown was just a haze a strange and somehow dark. Now a glamorous glow with a width of 5-10 cm. Train every day but patience for a few minutes is not enough. A minute max.
Who-thread tried on animals to see? On items? I chotisi aura more than me(
Another question, the instructions are not specified at what distance it is necessary to consider still?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 17, 2013 17:25

Троица wrote:What to do now?
Opening the ability all happens in different ways. The fact that ordinary vision, and the vision of subtle energies - the essence of the motion signal in the neural chain of the nervous system. The vision of the subtle energies is the same innate ability as the "normal" vision. It was only that, what qualities are fixed from day to day due to external influences and which man develops consciously or not develops in your life. Which chains the signal - first, depends on the strength and frequency of the stimulating signal. Secondly, and most important, from your will, from the direction of the "ray" of consciousness, the ability to control your attention. If everyone knew how to manage their attention, then the world would be quite different) In any case, it definitely would not be advertising)) Attempts to focus and switch attention from one aspect of the vision of the energies of the other - attempts to fine liqueurs and control his nervous system. When the activity of neural circuits depends not on the strength of the stimulating signal, and from your consciousness. For some it will attempt to see the subtle world, and for some, as in your case - trying to shift attention to the material world, when the vision of the aura is not necessary.

Троица

Post by Троица » Wed May 22, 2013 16:23

Ааз wrote:Who-thread tried on animals to see? On items?
Around some objects and animals is also a field watch, not at all. Very different than around the fingers..less other color or structure. Probably it is the thermal field..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2013 11:51

Ааз wrote:Another question, the instructions are not specified at what distance it is necessary to consider still?
All different, experiment

валоу

Post by валоу » Thu May 23, 2013 20:16

tell me how who turned out to see the aura and what does not work

Слава-Лао

Post by Слава-Лао » Thu May 23, 2013 21:28

валоу wrote:tell me how who turned out to see the aura and what does not work
It is important at the beginning in the absence of this useful tool will constraits and periodically reread the description to use points.Now, in fact,in everyday urban life, the effects are muted but still (the voice of intuition,leads).This is my experience.People are all different but all of us that unites see for example in advance of what could turn into a situation.And the main thing quickly and in extraordinary vkluchaetsia process,to stop at root,or reinforce positive developments in the current sitali.Aura many people feel squeezed,the colors faded...well think you are ready to see,so to speak the reality it points to in my opinion will greatly help you.