Glasses vision of aura and subtle world

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
Троица
Re: Glasses for vision of aura and subtle world

Post by Троица » Mon Mar 03, 2014 19:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Троица wrote:....After all, ghosts and phantoms, according to one theory, it's just some subtle body that are not flown and not broken, but remained in Earth's field. Here, only ghosts and phantoms only version of TV3 and Ren in each apartment live :) really them really need to hunt
Well, well, who else hunted? And why for house hunting , if the house guards? If he does not protect and harm to drive it.
It's kind of like...Safari at the guard house)

Троица

Post by Троица » Mon Mar 03, 2014 20:05

к-13 wrote:With the ghosts more difficult - personally, I've never seen them... Although one time tried hard to photograph them - I oblazil a lot of interesting places, spent the night in the cemetery with a film camera with a redesigned lens, UV-flash and black filters, turned a kilometer of films and rare reagents for developing offset spectrum collected own version microleptinae camera... I'm like the Edison (I know, a thousand unhealthy ways, but have not yet received a single worker).
Respect :ay

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Mar 21, 2014 16:41

Table comparative characteristics of points PranaVision

the characteristics of the City Econom Stalker

Adjustment of the spectrum no No Yes

Darkness, % 59% 88% 88%

Side illumination Yes no No

The maximum development 28 32 37
abilities points
(on a scale)

DOP. UV filters No Yes Not required

Please note, the model City cannot be used as ordinary sunglasses, requires the usual precautions (don't look in the direction of the sun) and maximum daily usage time points.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Mar 21, 2014 16:47

In a short time in connection with the increase in the cost for components will increase cost and Econom Stalker.

Троица

Post by Троица » Wed Apr 23, 2014 23:47

The Council to correct the illumination in a model City. Razgorelas Hairdryer jumper eyeglasses, bendable arms enough points to acquire a rounded shape, clipping is almost there :ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 30, 2014 17:06

In these glasses due to the light shows something else)))). For example, the color of the aura almost immediately and without much training. .. And the opposite , what not to see in the glasses city , at least at first,you can more clearly see in Stalker.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Sat May 31, 2014 20:32

LILY-Pand what points will advise for a human logic, which in principle all the subtle sensations problematic developing?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23

донна Лилия wrote:LILY-Pand what points will advise for a human logic, which in principle all the subtle sensations problematic developing?
Any fit, the main thing here is the ability to defocus the eyes . And this helps bleed an alpha , maybe to start Mashinoi to use it?

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:51

LILY-Pit as a gift...both instruments will not pull :) Thanks for the reply!

нева

Post by нева » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:55

Hello. I have glasses for a long time, but only yesterday noticed that if you look not at man, but just a bright window, very clearly seen a lot of moving dots. At first I thought it a speck of dust on the cornea, but the motion of the eyeballs they do not change position in space, and move fast enough, and to some extent chaotic. All attempts to rationally explain this phenomenon, well, successful. In some thread in the forum discussed a similar phenomenon. I wonder what it is? and why didn't you pay attention earlier? such a phenomenon is difficult to observe, it is too obvious and noticeable.

Троица

Post by Троица » Fri Jul 04, 2014 14:37

Nevavery interesting, Kilner something similar was considered in the external aura.

Юко

Post by Юко » Mon Dec 15, 2014 0:26

somebody bought(watched) points Model PranaVision City ? How are they ? What is visible / not visible ? I want to buy. Don't know what to choose.

Априори

Post by Априори » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:24

YUKOdepends for what purpose.
You can see the table of comparative characteristics of models of glasses.
The city model is mainly used for afirca and colors, i.e. basic Amateur diagnosis. If you want to view the structure of each layer and then 3rd layer, then it is a Stalker need. Standard model is something in between.

Андрей Алексеевич

Post by Андрей Алексеевич » Sun May 24, 2015 19:14

Hi all. Bought glasses for vision the Prana aura vision City. Here I will describe their achievements and results of working with them.
I want to ask everyone who wore glasses (especially city), how success in achieving the vision? How long have you been doing with the glasses to achieve the ability to see the aura without glasses?
I plan to work with points twice a day 15 minutes day and 15 minutes in the evening.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 24, 2015 19:16

Somewhere on the forum met the interval of 30 hours. Not for points, but in General, to the brain to stir. For 30 minutes a day that you have two months out

Андрей Алексеевич

Post by Андрей Алексеевич » Sun May 24, 2015 19:22

мимоходом wrote:somewhere on the forum met the interval of 30 hours. Not for points, but in General, to the brain to stir. For 30 minutes a day that you have two months out
What kind of interval is this?
In the doctor's prescriptions you write, what is recommended to wear no more than 30 minutes per day on the basis of safety. I understand this is the average time and all depends on the individual, but still.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon May 25, 2015 14:55

the doctor's prescriptions you write, what is recommended to wear not more than 30 minutes a day
I could be wrong, but to my knowledge the author of the points and quotes above about 30 hours - one person

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 25, 2015 20:43

Андрей Алексеевич wrote:I plan to work with points twice a day 15 minutes day and 15 minutes in the evening.
Good mode, one might even say optimal. 30 hours is a little different – rather a period of consolidation, any action that it becomes habitual and natural. The vision of the aura is not fixable with glasses exercise habit, it's more of a “sponge effect” when at first there is a stage of accumulation the unusual brain of the experience of doing certain work efforts of attention when nothing happens, and then the results appear rapidly and abruptly, as a result of the accumulation of a critical mass of this experience. But the “critical mass” is different for everyone. The vision of the aura depends primarily on the mobility of consciousness, someone produces results in 5-10 minutes the first workout and immediately make progress, someone needs more time for accumulation, but in fact sooner or later will come, if not to score on the workout.

Андрей Алексеевич

Post by Андрей Алексеевич » Wed May 27, 2015 14:11

Аура wrote:
Андрей Алексеевич wrote:I plan to work with points twice a day 15 minutes day and 15 minutes in the evening.
Good mode, one might even say optimal. 30 hours is a little different – rather a period of consolidation, any action that it becomes habitual and natural. The vision of the aura is not fixable with glasses exercise habit, it's more of a “sponge effect” when at first there is a stage of accumulation the unusual brain of the experience of doing certain work efforts of attention when nothing happens, and then the results appear rapidly and abruptly, as a result of the accumulation of a critical mass of this experience. But the “critical mass” is different for everyone. The vision of the aura depends primarily on the mobility of consciousness, someone produces results in 5-10 minutes the first workout and immediately make progress, someone needs more time for accumulation, but in fact sooner or later will come, if not to score on the workout.
Thanks for the clarification. Tell me, the assemblage point can be seen working with the glasses?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed May 27, 2015 14:24

I am not the author, of course, and sunglasses not tried. But from what I have seen without glasses is two visions of the aura. The first is a whitish field along the body contour, with a width of 5-10 mm. Considerably as it "flows in" waves with a small amplitude and a small length, for example down along the contour of the hands if to raise his hand. But it looks at first glance not very convincing, you never know what kind of joke can play the brain and eyes together.

The second option is more convincing, I think it is his glasses and dedicated, shifting the range of perception. It is a blue neon glow around the body contour, thickness of 3-5 cm. Clothing does not bother him if the hand-in-glove sort of glow around the contour of the gloves, for example. This glow illusion can not be, it is very sharp (unlike the first option where it is quite difficult captured). Looks like this

if you remove the bulb itself from the picture and leave a glow - the way it looks.

As for the assemblage point is not some physical entity, it is simply the focus of your attention. Where your attention - and there you

Андрей Алексеевич

Post by Андрей Алексеевич » Fri Jun 05, 2015 14:50

've been doing for almost two weeks, the results were: seeing through the glasses a kind of lightish-grayish haze surrounding just like a shadow the whole body, leaving a maximum at 1 cm from it, apparently the etheric double., as without glasses this haze becomes transparent.
When you work with your results even there, of course there is the feeling that the energy flows from your fingers coming towards each other, but visually do not see it.
Continue to work.

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Sat Oct 10, 2015 22:07

Андрей Алексеевич wrote:... visually do not see it.
Continue to work.
How's it going?

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Sat Oct 31, 2015 22:44

к-13 wrote:With the ghosts more difficult - personally, I've never seen them...

If You never seen a Ghost, it is possible that You you must visit the city of Magadan.

Персичек

Post by Персичек » Fri Nov 27, 2015 19:02

Hello.

I have to use the Stalker model. Very interesting points. After two weeks of use I see a 1.5 cm mist. Only she has very strange properties. When I touch my hand to the screens, it narrows to 2 millimeters. When dropping the arm, then expanding again. And when you look at the person separated from me for 1.5 meters, the size of the haze comes to 5 see What it can be caused? No structure in this haze parse is not obtained. I have myopia. About -3 in both eyes. Can this the vision problem to cause a very strange effect? Because the width of the layer of the aura should not increase/decrease because of the position of the observer? Or is it not so? Really looking forward to the answer.

I also want to ask for help with adjustment. The phrase, "Loosening the screws on the side of the eyepieces, to carry out the rotation of the eyepieces glasses with handles" I'm confused. The screws as I understand it at the sides, and easily twist. But how to implement the rotation of the eyepieces with handles I can't understand, and to be zealous with the glasses you're afraid to break something. Where are these handles?)) If possible, simplify the user manual for especially stupid. Better yet, record a short video-manual, or do a little diagram of where each part points will be called by its name and will be shown schematically, how and where to turn the eyepieces.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Персичек

Post by Персичек » Fri Nov 27, 2015 19:07

нева wrote:Hello. I have glasses for a long time, but only yesterday noticed that if you look not at man, but just a bright window, very clearly seen a lot of moving dots. At first I thought it a speck of dust on the cornea, but the motion of the eyeballs they do not change position in space, and move fast enough, and to some extent chaotic. All attempts to rationally explain this phenomenon, well, successful. In some thread in the forum discussed a similar phenomenon. I wonder what it is? and why didn't you pay attention earlier? such a phenomenon is difficult to observe, it is too obvious and noticeable.
I read about a similar phenomenon at B. Brennan's "hands of light". She calls these dots orgonomy. I think life is something like molecules of the ether, I understand, but it can be inaccurate. Glasses Stalker also see the similar point. Moreover, if they are configured a couple of minutes, then I can easily see the haze of the aura in the size of 1 cm.