Glasses vision of aura and subtle world

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
Илья К
Re: Glasses for vision of aura and subtle world

Post by Илья К » Fri Sep 21, 2018 18:44

Good day to all.

Someone describe your experience briefly for about what time began to appear the results on the perception of the aura.
mean - tangible results - the ones that are impossible not to notice.

Дозор

Post by Дозор » Thu Apr 04, 2019 21:49

Hello! Recently purchased PranaVision Stalker. Retro Collection. Dear developers and users, a big request comment on how to configure the size of the nose and how they change the spectrum. Maybe video or pictures put please. Twisted them this way and that, but it was no use... Nothing has changed... First impressions are that after removing the picture a little sailing when you return to the usual visual perception and inertia are not immediately eye moving in their environment, and how would we look at everything through all like... Look at the black color in the glasses, and he Burgundy )

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 19:07

1. The size of the nose, as can be seen from the design, points are not configured. This is necessary in order to glasses have the ability to customize the range. And soft elements in Stalker are significant, and that exposure in this location does not occur.
2. The second question is not clear, at what here setting of spectrum and removal of glasses? That is, the setting work, but no visible results in vision aura without glasses? Or not understood by the user as the moving part of the device to reject? :)

Дозор

Post by Дозор » Fri Apr 12, 2019 18:55

Please do a video review on these glasses, with all sorts of settings and adjustments.

Тот

Post by Тот » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58

bc loudiyi need help!
I homebrew-rockadelic fascinated by esoteric))0). Beyond that I don't have Vision Prana Stalker. And I decided to make myself a similar frame. Can you please reply - is it possible to get the lens out of the frame (model city-2)??? And what is the lens diameter? I can do steampunk setting

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14

Lenses from city-2 is not suitable for a Stalker, a different principle: lenses Сити2 work on the absorption of certain spectrum, Stalker - reflection, which gives the possibility to change the spectral characteristics when changing the angle of inclination.

Тот

Post by Тот » Wed Jul 10, 2019 15:05

Аура wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14
Lenses from city-2 is not suitable for a Stalker, a different principle: lenses Сити2 work on the absorption of certain spectrum, Stalker - reflection, which gives the possibility to change the spectral characteristics when changing the angle of inclination.
I'm not a Stalker I want to insert). Just glasses comfortable to do is to stir them novcu frame. Is it possible from city 2 to get lenses? Preferably not breaking frame))0)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 18, 2019 20:02

It is possible, it is desirable to heat the frame.

Алексей Щербинин

Post by Алексей Щербинин » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:32

Hello! Recently purchased PranaVision City-2 and I do not understand why the shape of the frame inside made of mirror, perhaps a matter of habit, but very distracting reflecting my neck.