Aura and elements

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
Святобор
Aura and elements

Post by Святобор » Sun Jun 03, 2012 16:29

Here on this interesting information the Internet came :)

As the first stage is to try to understand the net flow of the elements. To do this, recall the properties of the elements. If we talk about General properties – heat, cold, dryness and humidity, they are as follows. Fire - hot and dry Air - hot and moist Water - cold and moist, Earth cold and dry.
So, the first step. First, you need to use any physical media, the elements that you want to do. For Flame – candle Water – a bowl of water (if you have an altar – the altar of accessories work the most beautiful way!), for Air – fuming wand, for the Earth – stone, or a bowl of salt or earth. Sit back, not to be distracted by physiological sensations and to relax. Now try to feel the essence of the elements that you configure. As soon as I can catch the feeling, try, first, to "expand and deepen" it, may it be bright, full, second, to associate with the media. If all done successfully, you will feel around the object appeared aura, with (if successful) the color and qualities of the desired element. Not necessarily the colors (as sensations) must clearly be identical with those specified traditionally at the tables of correspondences, in the first stage, individual variations may occur.
The second stage of the meditation starts with the aura stronger element. Is to make it as strong as you can. When you do this, keep the thread, it should have the same characteristics as at the end of the first stage. Now – a qualitative transition. Transform the aura in direct channel up. Up to perfect, clean condition this natural disaster. To do this, logging in with an existing aura (or extending it to that one and the same), stretch up, trying to clean, high as the elements. Themselves up do not need to go. You want the aura stretched up, turning in a tight vertical flow with non-uniform vertical structure. For this achievement, perhaps, is to finish the second stage.
The third step natural meditation can be considered possible, when you have a good natural channel extending from material source up to the ideal state of the elements. The task in this step is as close to the ideal existing, that is you have created a natural flow. In my opinion, it is best that stage to perform under the guidance of a teacher. However, if you are strongly confident in their ability to comprehend the essence of the elements, can do for yourself. Gather all your feelings together and try to move the post element up. On successful promotion you will feel how energy, colors are brighter, feelings are sharper and richer. It is not necessary to climb at this stage, at the slightest feeling of discomfort down below. Finding for yourself the most comfortable area, stay there, achieving stabilization of sensations. Typically, this step requires some training. It should be emphasized that it is necessary to train with all four elements, preventing imbalance.
Rising in familiar and comfortable for you to natural flow, look around. You are surrounded by the dark, glitter, flowers, streams. They are, in a good case, have a uniform, more or less homogeneous in nature. Now listen to yourself. Try to see echoes of the same threads within. Listen to what your part will respond resonating flows? That you are flashing the same colors? Search for resonance in one word. Until you find it.
Found by you – part of this element in you, your body and your life – depending on the settings. It's part of you, recognize it as belonging to that element in the stream where you are. Try to keep the sound of your threads have been harmoniously attuned with those around you externally. Achieve harmony. Not worth it at first to be too persistent, don't try to change yourself. Moreover, regular meditation even thirds of the stage will lead to the automatic, albeit slow, adjust your personal natural flows to the pure natural.<

Святобор

Re: Aura and elements

Post by Святобор » Sun Jun 03, 2012 16:32

The five elements - wood, fire, soil, metal, water give rise to the five organs - liver, heart, spleen, lungs and kidneys.
The term "product" denotes, in this case, the special hierarchical relationship between objects of this world and he is a proper and strictly defined place in the hierarchy.
The South generates heat; heat produces fire; fire produces a bitter taste; the bitter taste gives rise to the heart.
The center creates moisture, moisture creates soil; the soil produces a sweet taste; the sweet taste causes spleen.
The West generates dryness; dryness generates metal; metal generates pungent taste; pungent taste creates light.
The North produces cold, cold produces water, water produces salt taste; salty taste gives rise to the kidneys.
Emotional manifestation of the heart is joy, liver irritation, spleen - pensiveness, the lungs - grief, kidney – fear.

Святобор

Post by Святобор » Sun Jun 03, 2012 16:34

Pictures of the aura of the little finger - heart - fire BEFORE and AFTER the meditation on the fire element
TO

AFTER stage 1

AFTER stage 2

Априори

Post by Априори » Mon Jun 11, 2012 19:32

Svyatoboryou can comment reflected on the aura changes during meditation as follows: after 1 stage was leveled significant deformation in the etheric field, i.e. the energy of fire, which you can find a match in the human body as the center of the chest, saturated heart as an organ. Emotional EMFs have also leveled off, became a bit wider and denser, lacking a full field breaks visible in the sector of "12 hours" in the first picture. It is also due to the fact that emotions are localized in the center of the chest they correspond to the energy of the fire. At the level of causal EMFs there are no major changes. After 2 stages, all three EMFs significantly compacted, which may be a consequence of the fact that a large amount of energy has led you to the next stage of its transformation in the human body, namely the seal, as the quantitative-qualitative transition. "Rays" emotional field significantly untensils, but there is a deformation, particularly noticeable in the sectors of "3-6 hours" and "9-12 hours". Recruited a large amount of energy certain characteristics and qualities should be acquired to meet domestic energy needs, in the absence of energy structure, as the first condition of learning, the energy starts moving chaotic in a way that apparently at field level as deformation. Any conscious work with the internal energies by the way leads to compaction of the causal field, the third picture in the "9-12 hours" there is a problem, or plate badly rubbed)) In my opinion the second shot - after stage 1 is the most balanced, smooth and harmonious, i.e., the optimal amount of energy to fire.
I wonder what time period do the prints?
Good luck in experiments, diagnostics and meditation)

Троица

Post by Троица » Wed May 22, 2013 16:30

It would be interesting to conduct a similar with the glasses pranavision and compare observations..

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Sat May 25, 2013 17:20

The idea arose to ask what to observe in the glasses of someone from the outside, would be a good objective criterion of the result of meditation..to the elements, something esche...and perhaps all energy practices

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 26, 2013 14:58

Trinitythat's only for this experiment you will need a person who really feels the Qi (of which there are some), and know how to manage (such esche less) rather than scrolling in the brain self-hypnosis type "I feel warm, my aura extends"...))))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 26, 2013 15:15

of aazmoreover, the ability to see and feel subtle energies - related to each other. Yes, there are visual, kinesthetic, etc., but at a certain stage of transformation of the incoming impulses in the final signal channels coming from the different senses merge. Plug the nose and taste of food will change. Or rather, almost disappears. Plug the ears and visual perception will change. In fact, those people that develop the feeling of subtle energies, the vision is much better. That is the vision of the aura can not be attributed solely to visual abilities, the aura is seen-felt. Therefore, practicing qigong, tai Chi and other developing body sensitivity, and contribute to a better vision of the subtle energies. The workshops on the vision of the aura starting from the second stage, when man learned the basic principles, we do use telesco. Observe each other in pairs during practice too, thus maximally develop the ability of both.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun May 26, 2013 16:30

Аура wrote:Trinitythat's only for this experiment you will need a person who really feels the Qi (of which there are some), and know how to manage (such esche less) rather than scrolling in the brain self-hypnosis type "I feel warm, my aura extends"...))))
You are right-all feel they are just not taught, did not aktsentiroval on what it feels like. Many times canvassed and explained how to do it, who hears and feels and sees)). People used to only feel a strong manifestation in the body(pain , hunger ...))) etc.) If you tell how it feels and what it is , then no problem , at all times learn. Training is if not, then for a few days. Tested more than once. Often coming into the office , saying that can not see or feel , explain how this and that. So diligence in the classroom there is not even the main thing , desire to feel , but that is another question. Many only feel the strong signals of the nervous system that the brain serves as cues to action. And there are others....just learn to listen to yourself.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun May 26, 2013 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 26, 2013 16:36

LILY-Pyou're right you could say: man can do everything, its just not taught. My opinion and experience is that management attention is the essence of energy management. Therefore, do not know or do not know how to focus for me is identical. This is my opinion :)
To feel I mean the ability to shift attention at any time in any place, and not to feel two or three times under hypnosis, such as in the Deir, self-hypnosis, the other person, force, etc. external influences. A control is already able to transform energy, i.e., to change its quality, which includes quality movement.

Троица

Post by Троица » Wed May 29, 2013 12:56

Man can do everything..if there is a corresponding motivation)))))))

Якубович

Post by Якубович » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33

So this is weird......