In selling the new device A-SCAN.

Diagnostics of the energy state. The aura photo.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 06, 2012 16:42

Портативный регистратор Ауры (электромагнитных полей) “А-скан” (A-scan)

• unlimited number of prints of the aura
• self-health monitoring
• balance emotional state
• hardware diagnostics of karma
• detection and development of latent abilities
• tracking the influence of spiritual practices, yoga, taking SUPPLEMENTS, etc. external influences
• Your own diagnostic business

Quantity is limited.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: new instrument A-SCAN.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 06, 2012 16:58

Monday will make the photo instruction book for the product.

The device connects a special plate to which is applied the finger of the second hand
click the button on the device, then from the spray toner priceda on the plate and manifested such an impression:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Apr 06, 2012 18:15

Andrey Kabanov
Andrew, and compared the testimony of “a-scan” and the GDV camera? Before and after external exposure (MM or any artifact)?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 06, 2012 21:06

Have not tried it,but GDV and the waveform record is actually the same,only the display different methods.
The box With the picture on the Kirlian is not displayed.
Dignity And the waveform is of course the price is 10 or more times lower,the drawback is an independent interpretation of the measurement results,although if you have a certain experience in manual interpretation rather software.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Apr 06, 2012 21:11

Yes, this device still program kakyu else(and that, to interpret the results and carry the story, for the track vector). and it would be super easy

нева

Post by нева » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57

Hello! )) I) .. bought this device couple of months, without any instructions, went to your website but the instructions are not found, sorry. But I can share my humble experience of two months of experimentation.) MNU teaches Qi-Gong for more than ten years, and the motive for the experiments with the device was to attempt visual confirmation of any movements of energies, which apart from subjective sensations, though as ever would be fixed. It turned out that really somehow fixed but the result was unpredictable)) Since for yourself to experiment with time, the enthusiasm diminished, but it was interesting to experiment on others, and here began the most unusual) First appeared many people who wanted to diagnose, and when you get started wanting to considerably strain, then had a light heart to give time for the thing familiar to a practicing psychologist, who diagnosis uses the principles of psychosomatics and each client prescribes any afirmatsii after the utterances which the device registers a positive change. In short, the device does not want to give. In short, the device is less squeezed. Here such experience..))

Априори

Post by Априори » Sat Apr 07, 2012 16:03

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Dignity And the waveform is of course the price is 10 or more times below...
Another one of the characteristics of the device - small size and full autonomy - rated sellers of dietary Supplements, water purifiers, colored bottles, colour therapy etc., etc. tools for healing on the subtle field of a person, that is what the average person is not seen or not felt. And if not seen and not felt immediately, all sales effectiveness is mostly dependent on the ability of the seller to explain the theoretical base that this product is designed. People who know how to convince as a successful sellers at best a few percent of the total mass of sellers. With the device - clearly, before and after, you can always take to the client, patient, or presentation. In addition, when the client first receives a free aura diagnosis, the chances of purchase significantly increased.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:52

Many years of personal practice with the GDV, well imagine a method (there are essentially the same with some adjustments).
Everything is clear except the lines of the description about "karma". I swear, I would have thrown out nafig.... if someone will be able me to very convincingly persuade - take it back. I'm only on GDV is not even one but several of the dogs ate it.
Potential visible drawback of this device is the inability(perhaps) use of filters (film) between the lens and the finger.(though in the office it is for the GDV did not practice)
GDV is not only from Korotkevich seen much more budget version (30крублей think).
But it's all good either when stuffed 10ками patients in a day hand, or, indeed for self control and other things. I.e. without the professionalism, but with some simple feedback. Although interpretations and the truth is not always direct and unambiguous. I.e. no need to fall into dependence on them. The device shows what it can. And the world is much wider.
The future is there to be seen. The past, too. But to call it karma.... well ....
But in itself the advent of budget-friendly option is certainly interesting, looks like a good solution.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00

And what do not like the word "karma"? I agree, jaded, distorted meanings, but if you call significant "deformation structures of the cocoon", while it does not matter when these deformations took place to be received, then on the "gaps" in the ranges, in my opinion, it is possible to diagnose not only the presence of such a "failure", but the band (by the way the device description is specified), and feedback from barefoot on the internal processes in the management of the psychologist in the internal space of the psyche as the monitor of the body through specific points in search of "the coordinates of the gaps" - a signal of engagement (when updating the deformed structure it can be activated regenerative processes with a great intake of energy that may affect the results of the bare device) and from this to draw conclusions about the possible causes and find a more targeted and effective ways of correction. The fact that the world is much wider at clear, but when looking at it zones some useful conclusions can still..... love Dogs - I don't eat them.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2012 13:19

Do not like the fact that it shows multiple levels in one shot(I mean the GDV but I don't see terribly fundamental difference). Filter - the future, i.e. structural changes of the cocoon, which is not outgrown in physics, but is already on the energy level.
Just the frame - past-present. But this, together with the physical layer. Name all the state of body and cocoon(or more precisely deviations in the hold) "karma" thereof of course you can, saying that these deviations have a trace of the interactions and because it is on every karma, but I'm not sure that readers of the description will have to wait for it.... Ie I just think that such a description can introduce a bit misleading and that you are not getting full response in actual use of the apparatus.
Very often karma(in the sense of deformation) imply partial or complete dissection of specific interactions, and any second component(e.g. human), perhaps the circumstances and other details important for understanding and / or correction. Expectations may be associated with the onset of understanding, not of the existence of a bounce in the cocoon, in the sense of violations. Moreover, is it really correct to call them karmic or otherwise? for example, if you've laminated the whole country and its population massively got some energoinformational injuries? this is karma?
IMHO it's just really not the appropriate term, applied rather due to the triteness just as popular for advertising purposes.
IMHO for the audience of this website and forum is not a very good approach, because there are meticulous and conscious users.
Of course without a detailed acquaintance with the device I can be very wrong. But the point is this.
Ie seemed incorrect so widely variant interpretations of the word karma used in imaging technique similar to GDV in fact.
Somewhere something like that.
And the rest - is quite interesting because of the compactness of the device, everything else is on "hold" I will not say, see, describe impressions.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Apr 08, 2012 14:10

Now I understand the question is the ambiguous interpretation of the word "karma" (by the way this is a problem with most of the words and their multiple meanings), i.e. you either need the user to fill the "Glossary" (in this context, it is necessary to understand the meaning of this word is meaningful), or perhaps useful to find a decent more clearly interpret the replacement, revealing the meaning more accurately. In principle, this is a problem in the description of many of the devices located in the recess "on the verge" or "beyond" science.
Under karma understand the significant deformation of the cocoon, which introduce distortions in health (normal functioning) of the body (both the body and mind), the reasons for obtaining these deformations secondary, although it can affect both the ways and means of correction of damage, and on the parameters of the influence of this deformation on the current activity of the body (comparable program).
Interesting Your impressions.....

Sincerely, MAG.no

нева

Post by нева » Sun Apr 08, 2012 14:59

On account of the term "karma" I agree, absolutely. We uporabljali more spetsificheskie words of the Taoist vocabulary..for instance on the display of the third layer, naprimer: "external body", "Qi of Heaven", "field downstream", "the heavenly aspects vertikalny Central axis", etc. But on the other hand it's easier to diagnose an individual, to say easier, within the framework of his understanding..type "dear, you need a bit to think about the soul" or " please try waterside with his karma." Because if for example to tell the client -" the heavenly aspects of your Central axis several nesootvetstvovat the form of eight main areas, each of which has three necessary conditions affect the quality of your actions, and yet your subtle energy can't Express yourself in motion, you can't move in both directions simultaneously with equal measure of opportunity, so you need to buy the vector of their actions and to direct it toward tranquility of consciousness, with the aim of achieving at least kakoynibud harmony"......that diagnosed probably won't understand much of what was said, and just sink into a trance. Therefore, the term "karma" on the one hand completely inappropriate, but on the other hand, in many cases, without it difficult to do..))

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09

the Principle of operation
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/a-scan/

Unit a-scan is a budget alternative to the GDV camera. The type of discharge depends on the type and quality of the picture. The effect of a-scan based on the high-voltage pulse discharges of low frequency :wiz . Unit a-scan detects weak electromagnetic field and can detect at least three aspects of the electromagnetic field surrounding and penetrating the physical human body.

The test finger is placed in the center of the electrode plate :ay . Short push (1 sec.) the START button will activate the field device is included in the contact field of the person, resulting in the electrode plate remains static imprint. Appears the using a special spraying device.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 13:19

the duration is governed by the button? specifies the schema that gives the exact duration is not?
the generator parameters on the plate to announce possible (frequency, voltage)?
(I don't think it's a secret for a oscilloscope with HV probe will show)

where you can read more (with sample images + interpretations) will consider the interpretation issues in these three shooting modes? as was gathering such statistics on the basis of which made assumptions about the interpretation of these modes (if any).
So many questions, because I want to understand, compare and draw preliminary conclusions about who can and should recommend whether and under what circumstances.

For example, when all external and technical similarity with the GDV, as far as I know, to change the frequency mode of the stage, qualitatively changes the parameters of the image, and the GDV - tens and hundreds of kilohertz, if I'm not really in the morning confused.
As for GDV, we went through a long extensive research with patients with diagnoses other methods (classic and alternative medicine), and so for several years, the scale and complexity of the problem accurate use I imagine.
Of course this is not diminish the potential benefits from the device as from demonstration funds without accurate interpretations, but if you have tried and tested stat.the base is associated with individual parameters of the given device, it will be very interesting.

Априори

Post by Априори » Mon Apr 09, 2012 15:13

Михаил_ wrote:Very often karma(in the sense of deformation) imply partial or complete dissection of specific interactions, and any second component(e.g. human), perhaps the circumstances and other details important for understanding and / or correction. Expectations may be associated with the onset of understanding, not of the existence of a bounce in the cocoon, in the sense of violations. Moreover, is it really correct to call them karmic or otherwise?
Karma for me is a causal law linking the totality of past human actions, the consequences of these actions in the future with the present moment as a turning point, the awareness of these causal relationships. Other interpretations have not yet met, please, if you know :)
Karmic effects (the trace of karma, fruits of karma) is a collection of results of all human activities in the past up to the present moment (karmic field as psycho-emotional - movably) on the bio-energy level is manifested as a deformation of the karmic field. S. N. Lazarev kirichenkoa box handles touched, it is not surprising that it is possible to fix a hardware way.
All expectations, understanding, awareness, opening, correction and all the circumstances associated with it relate to the study of karma, a person independently or with the assistance of a healer/psychic/therapist that keeping the device well in any way can not go)))) Although...if you dream, it would be cool: he pressed a button and the device gives you the transcript, where it is written: "Go to her neighbor Baba Luba love her...I mean, forgive and love with all my heart and sincerely"))))))
But seriously, that causes and effects can be traced quite effectively, because all three fields are in one image and the deformation in the same sector are obvious. From the experience of one of the psychologists using the device...the patient was a bit of a catharsis, with tears and realizations, on our first session, we got to childhood trauma, because it is clear where to dig.
Михаил_ wrote: for example, if you've laminated the whole country and its population massively got some energoinformational injuries? this is karma?
Social karma.
There are still family, if you make the auras, the whole family immediately, because tie problems at least 25% of cases occur there.<
Last edited by Априори on Mon Apr 09, 2012 15:22, edited 2 times in total.

Априори

Post by Априори » Mon Apr 09, 2012 15:17

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Device does not save and does not transfer the image to the computer,so we use to save
the camera or other device.
Even duct tape can.

Априори

Post by Априори » Mon Apr 09, 2012 15:32

Reusable. Before using any wipe with a soft cloth or paper.

Ириша

Post by Ириша » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05

Hello, I recently bought this device and I am having issues. I encountered this phenomenon: when a short pulse of displayed photos on the field is even, large and beautiful. The same man with longer pulse beams begin to change direction, unable to see the drop-down plots and the picture itself becomes less beautiful, but more bright and clear. As I understand it, are two different fields - physical and emotional. I think the wider and the right field is responsible for emotions (as in the case of deliberately inflicted negative emotions in this beautiful field rays appear darker, similar to spider legs), a field that has less than the right light (when increasing the pulse duration) should be responsible for human health and it shows the violations. Do I interpret? In the me literature about these phenomena does not say anything, and the pictures are rather in the first case (short pulse - a pretty picture).

To verify compliance of the received data I took the pictures on GDV device. Did not match. From my point of view was completely inexperienced operator of the GDV instrument, and therefore the interpretation of what he saw and even conceding a result of the program was incomplete. I would even say far-fetched. If I'm not mistaken, to create an image of a finger, he should be put on the plate and not go the whole phalanx (as I was told when I made the GDV). The result - all the prints turned with a sagging bottom as me and my son. When working with a waveform that was not in principle.

It is interesting to know the opinion of users of the device. And also, what field do you see past-present and how it interpretiruya? The question of karma is also interesting. Don't even know what exactly is in the resulting print to determine this, past-present need to watch?

Априори

Post by Априори » Tue Apr 10, 2012 14:53

Testof course there is, see the Principle of operation https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/a-scan/
The button must press the surveyed people.

Априори

Post by Априори » Tue Apr 10, 2012 15:17

Irina shthe duration of depression should be 1 sec.
The longer you hold the button START can be performed at low frequencies to diagnose only the karmic field, if it don't show in normal mode. If you're diagnosing the etheric and the emotional field, the duration should be 1 sec. no more.
In any case, the location is essential (this is the name that registers the GDV camera and this field should seek compliance, if you compare the results obtained waveform and the GDV camera), emotional and the causal (karmic) field in the picture does not change.
The first field Andin the form of white turbulence is essential (responsible for the condition of the physical body).
Three times the field In in the form of a furry ray is emotional (sometimes in the literature you can find the name "astral").
The third field With as cloud turbulence is a causal (or causal or karmic) box.

Априори

Post by Априори » Tue Apr 10, 2012 15:19

Irina shdiagnostics fields are very extensive and most interesting subject, I propose to create a new topic, because this subject have a lot and they belong mainly to the technical characteristics of the device.

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Tue Apr 10, 2012 16:04

I looked on the Internet.... but there is always the price of the device - still 2 times lower than here.... :shock:

Априори

Post by Априори » Tue Apr 10, 2012 16:43

cibercop wrote:I Looked on the Internet.... but there is always the price of the device - still 2 times lower than here.... :shock:
This is an old ads that just don't want to get out and edited. If you want to become a dealer or are ready to make a wholesale order, call in the ad and we will discuss price) Retail price in all the shops of Moscow and the Internet-shops here.

Карина

Post by Карина » Tue Apr 10, 2012 21:54

A magical device. Mobile, easy to use, affordable. Recently, I saw it from a friend who asked to borrow return! Diagnosed myself, family, who then turned up under the arm all I had). And let me tell you that the apparent deviations reflects one hundred percent! For a more detailed and complete encapsulation is only required some practice and a minimum of knowledge and skills in bioenergy. Available to everyone - just perfect!
Had a thought... you can apply it in the most unexpected situations) in the suppression of a particularly psychotic people as a statement of fact, their mental and physical state)))) :? people will look - etishkin cat! - and immediately shadyway the intensity of care for your condition)
well it is... I have images have any different with this device))

Априори

Post by Априори » Wed Apr 11, 2012 14:52

Testfollowing the model of the device, of course, will be improved, thanks for the feedback and suggestion!