Svetlitsa - the Golden Apple

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Thu Dec 20, 2018 16:04

Светлица «Золотое яблоко»

The device is a Golden Apple intended for the formation of a new life time and activation time new flavors of life.

As Biomacromolecule promotes rejuvenation. Also it will help in collaboration between parallel Universes to solve their problems via connection with a personal space.

Strengthen the concentration on the vital purposes and help attain its mission.

Common tasks that you can solve with the help of a chamber:

 Cellular rejuvenation
 Additional strength.
 The adoption of new knowledge and paradigms
 Extension of vision and depth of understanding.
 Security and inner peace
 Strengthening the structure of memory

With the Golden Apple You will be able to gain more inner strength, to strengthen the Spirit and to expand the boundaries of understanding.

ключ5

New! Svetlitsa - the Golden Apple

Post by ключ5 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 13:09

I would like someone to practice added to this product (sellers or manufacturers) :) .The ASD was the seminars ,but before sale on this website ,and no links :?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:56

The product is interesting. I have now only climb parallel, in which I say "not in the best shape", although of course back ordered. I'm afraid to explain those things that climb me, we need a large theoretical base, a fantastic restaurant and I understand how it can be used, but the technique is aesthetic of course. Probably not planned by the Creator of the Apple such approaches in the decision of the Mercantile interests. The structure of my well-earned, leisurely waiting for some explanation from ASD.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Mar 05, 2019 0:23

Updated the description of the Golden Apple.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Mar 13, 2019 14:27

How to work with the structure of the Golden Apple

Since the "Golden Apple" is used to configure biological systems to a time structure of life the Golden Apple, the main effect for which was created this structure - the retardation of aging and cellular rejuvenation.

For the manifestation of the structure of time life broadcast through the structure of the Golden Apple, we have to use system settings "Biovail Biomacromolecule". It is necessary to model the structure of time models and time space time life Golden Apple were equivalent. In this case, provided adequate frequency allocations of a life time and opened the time portal for the transmission of desired qualities.

Biofilm in this system can act as a biological object, like an Apple, and Biomacromolecule card Golden Apple. Apple and human structure of time is similar for a number Biogeometrical parameters.

To activate this process, the card Golden Apple put an Apple and imagine it is filled amber a temporary plasma. Apple begins to glow, and this Light begins to fill the space around.

When the Apple is filled with this plasma, you can start to eat it. Use their receptors to feel the taste of time, smell time, filled with the sounds of the time and paintings of the time. Feel how it feels - new time of life.

Feel your balance in this time. That is to activate this process, your sense of Way, which now will have a new multi-dimensional shades of a life time. This activation helps to start the rejuvenation process on the cellular level, slows the aging process.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Mar 13, 2019 14:30

How does the Golden Apple

• Additional Power
To better know yourself, you need to dive into the world of their dreams.
When you support all lines of probability, of the many parallel worlds we need only to tune to receive power from the Universe.

This setup will be easy and pleasant with the Golden Apple. Like magic the map amber, You will be able to get strength from their "counterparts" at the right time without long-term energy practices. Such "feeding" does not violate any laws of the universe, because You get Strength from myself.

Just as laser light is amplified and dispersed between two mirrors and You become much stronger than taking the flow of the reflected Power from his "reflections". With the extra Power, You can direct it on creation, and then Your personal power will increase according to the law of Equilibrium.

A particular problem that can be solved in this way and about which we wrote above, this rejuvenation by connecting yourself from a parallel reality with a different course of time. In different realities you can possess the qualities of long life without aging.

In this case, connecting to yourself from another land, You'll get the quality that was available to you in this world. So, the aging process for you in this reality is slowing down, because you exist in parallel, with different laws of physics and other Time.

• Adoption of new knowledge and paradigms
Combined new worlds born new knowledge. When there is understanding new points of view becomes possible making more correct decisions, backed up by knowledge. New knowledge You will be easier than before.

The pressure of the established norms and rules, stereotypes and conservative views diminish for You with the Golden Apple. The usual framework will not have power over You, because of the limitations of consciousness You will overcome, not even noticing them. With the adoption of new, diverse paradigms, You gain a broader understanding in every single moment, and in relation to life in General.

• Extension of vision and depth of understanding
In any situation, You will see more options. Your understanding will be enriched with new variables that intuitively You will know. The deeper the understanding, the bigger the opportunity to influence their lives and the surrounding reality.

With expanded vision, You become an expert in any field for which you undertake. To Your opinion will listen. So You will be able to create preconditions for the formation of a harmonious world around You that You would like to see.

• Security and inner peace
The position of standing on the bigger picture and deep understanding of the processes, You will be able to rise above any situation and look at it from a new angle. Acquiring wisdom, understanding, and self-guiding internal creative Force, You will calmly and confidently move towards their goals.

You have the knowledge to make the right decisions. And when the decisions are correct, on the road with less danger and more accuracy. It's always enough information and less uncertainty. Thus, while minimizing errors and bad decisions, You get a sense of security and a sense of peace for achieving the objectives set for their future. You know you will always find the best option.

• Strengthening of the memory structure
Applying the Golden Apple, You can significantly strengthen your memory. Moreover, the Memory in this case refers not only the ability to memorize and remember the other possibilities of his mind. You can strengthen the Memory of the Past (which is always invisible to You through ancestral ties), and

Memory of the Future, as the ability of divination as the space of options available only distant descendants. The ability to see distant and distant future, the ability to adjust their actions on the basis of prediction, the ability to build from the chaos of the immediate situation, You need a combination of events in the future - here are just a small part of what will be available to You with a Golden Apple.

Such unity Memory of the Past-Present-Future is realized through the reinforcement of Your projections of parallel worlds. Your memory becomes one with You of the many Universes in which all options are possible. Memory is multidimensional, and each event and Your action is repeatedly copied, enhanced, thereby strengthening Your connection with yourself is where the ability to retrieve the right knowledge at the right time.

Having a lot of knowledge You are able to send any chain of events in the most balanced and appropriate way.

To implement all these features, you must use the principles of simulation. Be creative to these models. Use reality as a Playground for the manifestation of their creative abilities.

Open the multidimensionality of the Universe for his Perfect life with a Golden Apple!<

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun May 26, 2019 21:06

Mr Danovich,
I have a few clarifying questions on the use of the Golden Apple.
1) I understand that Apple is the best fruit that you can put on the card. But we're not delicious apples. I can put, for example, cherries or grapes? (To be honest, I've done it and felt the result.) Color and form and taste like that affect?
2) is it Possible different people have fruits, "charged" on one card?
Thanks for the great product.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:39

Терве wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 21:06
I have a few clarifying questions on the use of the Golden Apple.
1) I understand that Apple is the best fruit that you can put on the card. But we're not delicious apples. I can put, for example, cherries or grapes? (To be honest, I've done it and felt the result.) Color and form and taste like that affect?
You understand correctly. The structure of the Golden Apple allows you to wrap rejuvenating qualities for any fruits and vegetables. Color, shape and taste are affected to the extent that help you visualize and focus on the structure of the Golden Apple. To enhance transfer of the structure GIA on the fruit, you can use the following visualization. Imagine that the card is the Golden glow that suffuses the fruit of Golden plasma. After some time all the fruit will be filled with this rejuvenating plasma, then you can eat them. The filling time can be different but usually a few minutes of observation is enough. I recommend in the morning to eat some fruit, filled with plasma, feeling as it spreads through the body and involves the regeneration and rejuvenation of the whole body.
Терве wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 21:06
2) is it Possible different people have fruits, "charged" on one card?

Of course you can. A chamber is not attached to specific people. Golden Apple including. Eat on health.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Jun 06, 2019 20:29

Thank you! I just put my fruit on the card and then feel like something is changing in the atmosphere and in me. (I can't think of anything.) And yet, my observation - is it better to place the fruit at room temperature. If the fruit from the fridge (and now have to keep fruit in the fridge), then I is not so bright feel.