The concept of "Label" for beginners and instruction to the Svetlitsa - Super 108

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ксеника
The concept of "Label" for beginners and instruction to the Svetlitsa - Super 108

Post by Ксеника » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:42

Good day, dear friends! I apologize in advance for the fact that I post a simple question in a separate topic, however, for a person who just made the first step towards owning a parlor, this question may be fundamental or one that does not sleep normally, so to speak:) Explain 1 time clear and understandable, and if possible, please attach the statement to СС108! very well please... after all, it is not clear...WHERE's HER LABEL AND HOW the WATER CHARGE THEN? Read here the floor now I'm totally confused and don't know which way up to put on the table under a glass of water the parlor of their own, who today arrived safely to my home, however unfortunately absolutely no instructions for use.
Saw the Board to listen to yourself which is comfortable and so on... I while it is important to understand what out of me, and what me out is a party!!!
And by the way, the issue of using a chamber against a young child which side to put under him when he sleeps. well, sort of on until all the questions... thank you in Advance for the answer, patience is no longer... read, read, and I can't find which side and how to sleep?

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:13

Инкас wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2013 20:51
Good evening. In the Instructions from Svetlitsa super is written to wear a label to yourself, tell me which side is considered the label, where the Svetlitsa-super is written, or where BLAGA ?

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:14

Распартаченый Торчок wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2013 23:50
the Inkas Be considered a label,where the Svetlitsa BLAGA Super written...from yourself.

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:19

Do I understand correctly:
1. put the Svetlitsa on the table up side SVETLITSA SUPER, on top of a glass of water?
2. Sleep is also a party to the Svetlitsa super up under the pillow?
3.Wear side 108 of the good itself, then from the outside to me? and if you want to build a constructive relationship with someone, then turn over?
Just then so much discussed, that does not I thought to catch... some chaos in the mind... joy 108, as I understand it wear a sticker to yourself?
I really hope the answer:)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Nov 25, 2018 13:58

Hello Ksenia!
I want to thank You for choosing our products.
I apologize for some confusion that has arisen historically. We first had another version made. Then it was a true difference in the parties. Now it is still a side to attach card or sticker.
All Chamber ordered structures of time. That is, restore the structure of a life time. The structures of the time there is no absolute spatial orientation. It is relative.
Therefore, all You've done is right. You have formulated a rule for itself, and it can stick.
Imagine that the card passes through a flow (flow of Light). If You put the glass on the card, the stream will pass through the glass. However, the flow direction does not matter. From the bottom up, or top down, the flow still passes through the glass.
When interacting with people can select for themselves the direction and, changing it to highlight the other person.

We periodically hold webinars "Working game" for users of the Parlor and interested. They dismantle the practices and techniques of work with the Parlor.

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Sun Nov 25, 2018 17:45

АСД wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 13:58
Hello Ksenia!
I want to thank You for choosing our products.
I apologize for some confusion that has arisen historically. We first had another version made. Then it was a true difference in the parties. Now it is still a side to attach card or sticker.
All Chamber ordered structures of time. That is, restore the structure of a life time. The structures of the time there is no absolute spatial orientation. It is relative.
Therefore, all You've done is right. You have formulated a rule for itself, and it can stick.
Imagine that the card passes through a flow (flow of Light). If You put the glass on the card, the stream will pass through the glass. However, the flow direction does not matter. From the bottom up, or top down, the flow still passes through the glass.
When interacting with people can select for themselves the direction and, changing it to highlight the other person.

We periodically hold webinars "Working game" for users of the Parlor and interested. They dismantle the practices and techniques of work with the Parlor.
Thank You for such a detailed and clear answer:) Everything fell into place finally, and in my head was a mess:)

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Nov 25, 2018 20:12

Connect to Svetlichnaya games and we will have "space" and the order and time of the new order! :D

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Mon Nov 26, 2018 23:43

Акела wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 20:12
Connect to Svetlichnaya games and we will have "space" and the order and time of the new order! :D
Thank you for the invitation, and where to find out more about webinars? Oh, if I can find the time...but what am I? The front room will help to find the time definitely:)))

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:12

Tomorrow 20:00 Moscow time, but whether here the reference is not know. az In Facebook there is Svetlichnaya group, write in lichku ASD, he will tell you how to get there. :ap

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:46

View Seminars on the use of products LIK. In the last message there is a link to the previous seminar. Maybe it will fit now?