The practice of interaction with the Chamber

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:28

Hello dear forum members and users Svetlichnaya devices.

I want to share an exercise that strengthens the link between the structure of the product and its owner. To a first approximation, in short, the practice is:
In the morning. 1. Take the card of the Svetlitsa. Put it on the same size piece of paper. Take a pencil and draw the key to the door behind which all we want. 2. Take a second leaf affixed to the card and draw on it a flying machine which transports us into a world in which the wish is fulfilled. 3. On the third leaf, also putting it on the card, draw the feeling which arose in response to a fulfilled wish. On each figure for 5 minutes. After lunch, take the card for 5 minutes in hand and remember the feeling from the third picture. And after dinner as well take the card in hand and remember the feeling from the third picture in 5 minutes. Do this for five days with one card. Thus is formed an information track of time is a healthy feeling way.

This exercise is a Supplement. In each of the three phases, after the piece of paper was on the card before drawing, I placed the card between his fingers and determined that I really need, what I really want and what conventionally goes from the front Room. After attunement the image of a key opening the access request was clear, free form sketch. Further, similarly, taking together the second piece of paper and the card are configured to the Room and trying to imagine a flying machine which carries us over obstacles impede the realisation of desire in that place where the desire already fulfilled. This is a paradoxical point from the point of view of logic, but here the point is just to try to do so. And the third setting on the present which can be experienced now and in which the wish has been made. This is the interesting point, there was scope for new implementations and if this practice be repeated several days then there is the feelings of an information track and is added and allows you to catch the feeling of flight.

If someone wants to do this exercise, then write me in PM your experience. Or if any specific questions arise, you also write.

Thank you!<

Терве

Re: Practice of interaction with the Chamber

Post by Терве » Sun Oct 07, 2018 14:29

Thank you! Which card You mean the Room or the Room Good?

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Oct 07, 2018 17:28

And another question: for each desires its own set of cards? How many desires can you work?

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Oct 07, 2018 18:07

At the moment I worked with Svetlitsa Leader, the Good silver and the gold fish. I think other products can also be used. Regarding the number of wishes, you can start with one and then when the technique will be less used, you can connect other desires. The main thing is not to cling to the fact that desires can conflict with each other. If one desire to another contrary to your desire, try not to divide, but to take both of them without thinking exactly how they should be executed, it is better to rely on the feeling which arises when desire is fulfilled. About which cards are best to use for any desires, it is difficult for me to answer this question. The only thing I can say is that different products have different time scale, so if we say the desire is global, then the approach to it must be appropriate, you can first try to work with a product with operational temporal scale, for example Svetlitsa Super, then a week to work with the Mirror of ISIS, it is relatively speaking a tactical scale and then go to work with Svetlitsa Blaga, she has a strategic scale. In General, it is better to refer to the process as to be creative and try to posledovat, listen to yourself, to self-experience. Somehow I guess.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Sun Oct 07, 2018 18:26

Thanks for the practice! The desire must match the applicability of a chamber? Well, that is Svetlitsa leader is controls etc....

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:06

Of course, the corresponding specificity is, but better I think to not confine themselves to rigid binding. You can apply a Style Leader not only for the business sector, as well as to improve controls, not only with the Room Leader, for example due to card Perspective.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Mon Oct 08, 2018 16:46

Good day!
Please tell me You have worked as planned, and the example if possible could you bring(if you can tell) and you do not know in what period of life according to Chinese astrology are, i.e. knowing the base of astrology it is possible to understand what is actually something easier MB. something more difficult.
Thank you!

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Mon Oct 08, 2018 22:01

Chinese astrology is not familiar, so don't know what I can find from her point of view. And about worked well, it didn't say so. At this stage, the tasks which were set, with this technique being implemented with greater speed than if they simply write to the column and to achieve purely on their own resources, without the help of the Parlor. An example which vividly describes how everything happens I described on the forum earlier, when it took the Parlor the Good of the 108 series. When I was late for the wedding of a friend and asked the taxi driver to get to a certain time in a certain place, and received the answer that it is not real. Well, I said let's try and relax. We arrived on time as was supposed to happen, I've already forgotten what was asked quickly, but when settled with the driver he said that this was the first time when we drove through the city centre without traffic jams and all 11 lights were green. Judging by his surprised eyes in his experience, this case was the only one. Here is the image as a whole accurately describes what I'm beginning to occur as a result. When there is a goal, then a lot of small events start to pace creating a resonance that increases the movement to the desired. Other users can have their own monitoring, but I have something like that. There is a sense that everything is going in the correct direction and optimum speed. And it's encouraging.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Oct 20, 2018 0:27

I want to share, until the results no so they could talk, but what prompted me this practice - it is possible to look at my life from a bird's flight and with a positive perspective. If everything is moving in the right direction and with optimal speed of implementation, then the question arises what's next. And then I took a piece of A4 and drew a map of his life including all the aspects of what I want. Because if just a small period of planning, the desire is unfold in the material world, perhaps they'll become irrelevant and will not bring the intended happiness. Due to the fact that this patern I have repeated many times, came up with the idea that it is better to take a map and draw a card. To include everything that I need, so that not only me, but and loved ones live better. Or, conversely, that one and the same to the people close to me have a better life and from this I also became good. If you do not go into philosophy, then at the moment I will say that after the previous practice with the key of the aircraft and the time where the desire is implemented, the transfer of the accumulated trace information to a new model of the map of life, an effect that everything that I want, it's not somewhere out there and is going to happen then it happens here and now has already happened if you are reading this. Plus increases rebellest which highlighted the increased potential. But it's part of my experiences, of course a single result can not be here, it's just one of the options of interaction with the Parlor.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Dec 13, 2018 23:50

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:08

Акела wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 23:50
This technique, you can work out and "Matrix of development" talked about in webinars ASD, and the new feel painting artists, music composers, etc...
Thanks for the description of the methodology. And you can about the Matrix development more? I hadn't attended the seminars. Really want to feel in new ways (Michael the artifacts are at-Art - he writes that it is possible to feel the idea works as she was seen by the author. There must be something similar.).

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Dec 14, 2018 15:35

Терве wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:08
Probably
Unfortunately no, this is a subjective experience of a specific space.

What I do not find the matrix, need ASD to ask!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Dec 14, 2018 20:41

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:57

Thank you. Look at the weekend.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00

Hello!
Already a week doing exercises with the key to the desire and with two bubbles. But any changes there.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15

Well, there are two options, either You are doing something wrong or this technique does not suit You. With any equipment there is the principle of realizing that can be the "formula" of technology transfer into your "internal language". And then it becomes part of his experience, and "copying" is not effective. :?

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:45

Акела wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15
Well, there are two options, either You are doing something wrong or this technique does not suit You. With any equipment there is the principle of realizing that can be the "formula" of technology transfer into your "internal language". And then it becomes part of his experience, and "copying" is not effective. :?
There is a third option! Perhaps you did not see or do not want to see/admit :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:21

Полиночка wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00
Hello!
Already a week doing exercises with the key to the desire and with two bubbles. But any changes there.
Try "skip" across the card energy. For example, the map in the right hand, left hand at some distance. Imagine how energy flows in a circle from right to left, then Vice versa. Also try without the card, compare the difference. Try "wise" map pochuvstvuete with what effect is strongest. If there is no difference, then you need to develop a "carrier" capabilities. And there to more complex techniques not cloves. Good luck!

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Wed Jan 30, 2019 13:08

Акела wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:21
Полиночка wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00
Hello!
Try "skip" across the card energy. For example, the map in the right hand, left hand at some distance. Imagine how energy flows in a circle from right to left, then Vice versa. Also try without the card, compare the difference. Try "wise" map pochuvstvuete with what effect is strongest. If there is no difference, then you need to develop a "carrier" capabilities. And there to more complex techniques not cloves. Good luck!
Tried to turn the energy on the map love. + made 2 wise: wise knowledge wise wisdom. Question: is it possible to do the "mudra shield of Shambhala" with parlor love? Or is it better to do parlor joy?
Thank you for your answer.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 30, 2019 14:24

In svitlychne products have this feature as a manifestation of hidden qualities. Try it!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 15, 2019 15:52

Author: Boris Berezovsky

Genre: Self-Improvement

In the book of the famous businessman Boris A. Berezovsky, the famous native of the Kuban, a successful oil and winemaker, academician RAAN (Russian Academy of Sciences Apperception), the immigrant, tells about the psychological side of financial activities are given to the original author's recipe for success.

http://bookscafe.net/book/berezovskiy_b ... 06599.html

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58

Welcome! I propose to consider another technique, used Svetlitsa Super or other.

String Of The Soul!

Sitting, back straight, the card on the top of the head. Present as from the top of the head to the coccyx is the “fire string”. If you have experience tuning stringed instruments, such as guitar, the feeling is similar. Imagine how over the top is the “shaft” mentally pulls, a custom “string” through the Window try to feel how it stretches. Tell yourself: “... let the chamber configures the string the best way... “. At chest level, mentally touch the string, listen to how it sounds. If it does not sound quite harmoniously loosen or tighten the string. Use mental tension and loosening the strings to search for harmonious sensations of sound.

If it is found!

Turn up the music, better classical, imagine what the music sounds from the strings. With practice, the sound should go from the entire length and not just from the middle. Try to feel the space inside, focus on experiences. If the principle is clear, that manifest as “living soul”, in which inner monologue kept to a minimum. If experiencing caught up, then the card on top can not put. Enough to carry, so try to “sound” among the people, see how they react to you.

With practice, the range of experiences will be wider and with that to expand the quality of life. Use this technique for a more accurate definition of a place “where you yourself pleasant.” It is also perfect for finding creative solutions to tasks with unclear conditions.

A continuation of this technique can be called "psi-theremin", the idea is that instead of strings seems to be "antenna" of the theremin and there is a space and changes it, and the people in the circle.

"...The playing the theremin is to change the musician of the distance between their hands and the antennas of the tool. This changes the capacity of oscillatory circuit and, as a consequence — the frequency of sound..."

https://eomi.ru/electronic/theremin/

With parlor and been interested in developing "custimise" as he called the soul of our ancestors.

I'll try to listen to your favorite music will be amazing...
Thank you and good luck!<

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 26, 2019 0:16

Even Odin practice, it is associated with "spatial imagination," predstavte hypercube and how it turns. There is a program on Android that will help it is clear to imagine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ercubebeta

So, predstavte the Room as a three-dimensional structure is expanded as hologram from the card. Let it be some form around you and somewhere about three yards in width. Povorachivat this "imaginary" as a hypercube around.

The increase of energy "guaranteed"!