Wristband "BEAM-Clean"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Wristband "BEAM-Clean"

Post by Ольга К » Fri Apr 28, 2017 14:42

Ристбэнд «Луч-Чистый» AU

Акела

Re: new product - bracelet "Beam-Clean"

Post by Акела » Sun Apr 30, 2017 23:01

Welcome! These bracelets not only through the hands of purity suggest, but in the consciousness if applied to the head. And it turns out that you are a decent person if the head is in order! Well on the turn!

Z.Blishar

Post by Z.Blishar » Wed May 03, 2017 15:33

The binding is controlled by one operator?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed May 03, 2017 16:00

Z.Blishar wrote:is Binding on one operator?
There is not a binding one at the hands the and radiant!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri May 12, 2017 19:21

Product Wristband "Luch-Net" well suited for the purification of the space in the room. Enough to imagine how out of hand the light goes out or something like that and how to purify and illuminate the room. Clean this way people without special training or special need not suggest.
... Want to change the world, start with yourself!...

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat May 20, 2017 0:02

The product works well with psychological issues, of course, if a person has a desire to know the answer. :)

In the sense of "psychological stress", it is known that one of the properties of the psyche is for protection from negative feelings that is "crowding out" the voltage of consciousness in not osoznavaya part of the psyche. Formally, the structure of consciousness remains more or less funkcjonalnym, but stable voltage is a mess somewhere to stay.

So it is possible to visualize, to "pump" radiant energy is the tension dissolve it as something individually to come up with something of their own and live without tension. Good luck!
Last edited by Акела on Sat May 20, 2017 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat May 20, 2017 23:25

Recently wrote a letter on hand was assigned to Lite version, in the process the impression that the fingers on the keyboard went as the keys of the piano, and thoughts simply and smoothly woven into this Symphony. Funny thing, in the study it of course.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 21, 2017 2:01

Use the Lite version. Somehow feeling that harsh acts. (just a little more comfortable feeling, but I'm in a transitional period in the midst of...).

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Sep 17, 2017 18:20

Please tell me how to make a Lite version?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59

ЛанаЛана wrote:please Tell me , how can you make Lite version?
The Lite version is a temporary virtual product, makes them ASD. Such versions present on "working parties", viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4808&start=200come.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:43

Question by ray-clean the chamber... I have to get out gum, bracelets, stretched... how to revive, maybe, can be transferred somehow to other bracelets? can I wash, etc.? And then get a little expensive at about 6,000 for the bracelets, which stretches from rare socks in less than six months.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:57

I almost immediately changed their bracelets, neatly cut, wash better in warm water.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:39

Акела wrote:I almost immediately changed their bracelets, neatly cut, wash better in warm water.
So which part to change something? this little white rectangle, sewn on the inside?))

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 26, 2018 16:06

... this little white rectangle, sewn on the inside.
Just be careful!

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Thu Jul 26, 2018 20:09

Акела wrote:... this little white rectangle, sewn on the inside.
Just be careful!
What could happen to him? If it is to unpick and stick in somewhere on the same holes? By the way, it is possible to just sew on clothing concert, for example?))

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 26, 2018 21:02

You can of course, but the "Beam-Clean" is designed to work with the energy flows, and they are concentrated in the hands of the most tightly. On the belt they will be less effective.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Fri Jul 27, 2018 15:23

Акела wrote:you Can of course, but the "Beam-Clean" is designed to work with the energy flows, and they are concentrated in the hands of the most tightly. On the belt they will be less effective.
On the sleeves concert dress-dresses...

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 27, 2018 17:10

If closer to the wrist, then Yes.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56

Акела wrote:, If closer to the wrist, then Yes.
So I have the right idea. So be it.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:11

Members of the Parlor who do not communicate in the forum, but share with us their feedback. The following quote from Constantine Ashby on the use of riband Luckily.
"ray-pure - focuses the flow of arms. greatly enhanced sensitivity of the hands. Very interesting effect - when equipped - there is a blockage of the symptoms of allergies to ragweed ( runny nose, sore throat). The effect was found by accident. Operates just a few hours like wearing wristbands. The effect disappears after a few hours I took off.
my wife pronounced signs of a cold. persuaded to wear wristbands Luchisty . For a couple of hours significantly decreased nasal congestion, stopped hurting whiskey. Filmed in an hour the symptoms began to return.

it is recommended to indicate in the instructions for this phenomenon is the use of products"

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:23

Sergei Dinovich, let me ask a couple of questions about the bracelet.
1) is it Possible to wash it in warm water? Indeed, over time it'll get dirty, probably.
2) are There any recommendations how to work with the bracelet.
In the description given these attractive features:
•• To customize a Luminous body;
•• Master Contactless Light massage;
•• Clear the Light flow through the hands;
•• To coordinate the Light flows around the person;
•• To develop sensitivity to Light fluxes;
•• To increase the Luminous energy of the human body;
•• To raise energy stability;
•• To create Light, the crystal - shapers of events;
•• To enhance the simulation processes structures;
•• Support the luminous cocoon in all aspects of the light hierarchy of the times;
•• Designing your light body (soul body, mind body, soul body and mind body)

But how's everybody doing? Probably, about it it is told in specialized seminars?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Sep 29, 2018 18:38

Терве wrote:1) is it Possible to wash it in warm water? Indeed, over time it'll get dirty, probably
Can be washed in warm water by hand.
Терве wrote:are There any recommendations how to work with the bracelet.
Recommendations there. Some items of this list we learn at the seminars and webinars. Example: to Create light crystals - shapers of events or Design their light body.
However, some are implemented regardless of our efforts (immediately). Example: Clear the light flow through the hands,
To raise energy security.
Some practice can be mastered independently in literature from the Internet - non-contact light massage to develop sensitivity hand. For example: the Practice of juna or Eric pearl

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Sep 29, 2018 23:39

Thanks, I will wait for the seminars and downloaded the pearl book, I will study.

Викторыч

new product bracelet "Beam-Clean"

Post by Викторыч » Thu Jan 24, 2019 0:36

Experienced Luchisty Lite version -- a picture of flowers. Weekend set as a screensaver on the laptop screen, exposed for 3-5 minutes. Acts pretty tough. Immediately begins to twist the body, the head here and there, apparently, to correct the patency of the channels. Unfortunately, after 2 days of study began to experience unpleasant sensations in the heart. Possible, the effects of distortion in his work? Stopped exposure, the discomfort gradually went away...

Work exhibited at the flower notebook of Potential love. Also rolled energy. Then began to occur the events described earlier by other "testers": the street people began to approach, to clarify how to go somewhere. :wink: In the evening the apartment called the police, asked to be understood when they searched the neighbor across the street. Day a passerby asked the way to the police station. 8) Becoming curiouser. This was not even with daily wearing of the cards the Potential of love and Super last year. What could it be? New and improved versions of structures? :wink:

Гродно

new product bracelet "Beam-Clean"

Post by Гродно » Sat Mar 02, 2019 21:35

Hello! Write a short review. The bracelets I have for a long time, but I somehow apparently been misunderstood. Now reviled three weeks and away we go... to be Done around the house a bunch of small work, even though by nature I never questioned :) In General, I recommend! :)

And on a subjective level, the feeling that the wrist joints on the hands are glowing whitish light and, again, subjective impression that the hands were as big as the city in which they live and when they still move at this scale, it seems that in something moving :)

In fact, like it or not I do not know, just shared the experience! All happy spring!!! :)))