Svetlitsa - Goldfish

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: New product Svetlitsa - Goldfish

Post by Акела » Fri May 05, 2017 15:37

Любознательная wrote:thanks for the reply! and I then question because the minute I realized You already picked up the new front room goldfish, to work with gold fish you need something like this?
1. to determine what you really want
2. imagine that you already have it ( visualization type)
3 an exemplary way of obtaining this hidden ( such as to collect the money,the required amount to win to have presented well, etc.)
4.and to wait))))
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3480 I recommend to read first, then VK is a group of IMX and it is lined with the recording of "working parties" can help.

On the third, I doubt it. We often interfere in the implementation of the-box thinking, don't limit yourself. But wait, the same individual, Svetlichnaya products help to develop feeling the way if to develop this skill then half the problems will disappear by themselves.

Most important, I think, it should be clear what do we want. The ultimate motive, and preferably where he is, man being a complex, multidimensional, procedure, etc. Perhaps we don't get what I want this is because yourself do not understand and do not want.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 05, 2017 16:47

Акела wrote:viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3480 I Recommend to read first, then VK is a group of IMX and it is lined with the recording of "working parties" can help.
Why not here to insert a video???? Since the technique is explained and available ..some.
Акела wrote: I guess we don't get what I want this is because yourself do not understand and do not want.
Akela , that You are an advanced user, you have everything working, it means You caught the state caught the flow and stuff...that helps you to achieve something greater than what You will persistently and unsuccessfully to puff?))
It is clear that the condition and the flux is difficult to pass. But to explain ,for example, what are your methods, actions ,thoughts.....The same can be shared, while ASD will lay out the methodology .
I , a year ago, on" to fresh tracks" so to speak, right below the explanations of the ASD work SP has done what he said about working with Z. P . Happened from several situations , simply inexplicable that helped to achieve what I wanted , everything was as it goes, although the outlines of what I needed, plans and other moments-all of course was conceived even before presented to Z. R.))) But then as the under corrected everything that"came to the surface," was almost what I thought. As what was thought , one I would not do,there are some difficulties(knowledge of the language..) but it turned out that the "language" he found ))) and just on the way))) Well, it's only such a small part of the resulting. A few of stuff it turned out, even too lazy to adjust thoughts, but rather so the once that take the time to clarify...have not enough)) Left everything as is, and in General, too, almost what I wanted. Then as it pojavilas method, dulled the feeling.))) Then tested even more from our office range . Now can't tell about practice, how I did it.
Akela, share with people their experiences. Some need a specific example, and then your own creativity in this direction. Ladle spelled , of course you can go, for the enlightenment of the foolish))), but it is still another vknqcy :wink: And with SP.<

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri May 05, 2017 17:28

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:then Why not here to insert a video???? Since the technique is explained and available ..some.
Well, let ASD puts itself, it is still his project, and about the ZR not yet been practices there.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:advanced user, you have everything working
Well, I say, "...Talon would know would live in Sochi..." , I card met at the workshop in the 16th year, and not what is not generally understood and felt that as a Yes. But at the beginning of the year was drawn to buy and have no regrets, so that the person learns and develops as himself if he wants to. As in the famous film , "...every man is born and he dies...".
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:so You took that as caught that thread
Yes it is rather true, but how else to teach this do not know, but in dealing with ASD helped me a lot, I mean "partying". I wish you All not to despair! And good luck!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 05, 2017 17:36

Акела wrote:As in the famous film , "...every man is born and he dies...".
Even the animal help)))) to be born and a bit to learn....and then he himself , in his own way , as it will....It is therefore distinguishes the successful from the not so..that one showed a lot , while others are just beginning))).
Well zhzhzh)), we expect explanations and video from ASD.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri May 05, 2017 22:17

By the way, I remembered that the first time was keeping the RR as PL in the left hand I think it's called "the wise of the Earth." Very vdohnovlyayuschii Wake up, but they keep raising hardly obtained.
:wiz
Yes, IMX can develop a working structure for a particular person, i.e. a person will so to say its "individual style" and "throw" it through pictures. And thus, the recorded increase vynoslivost, strength, health, etc.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun May 07, 2017 13:07

Акела wrote:ASD says AU this is a full version and 108 abridged
with the pace come the platinum series and though it sounded it TURNS out that this series is better the previous :? :D az

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 07, 2017 18:05

AkelaIMCS have the technology to connect the structure of the product, such as "Potential Love" to a photo of a person
If not difficult describe in brief how?or give a link.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 07, 2017 18:09

Svetlitsa super that is the most simple,when testing medicines,was salesdiovan and card,removes toxins from the liver 100%, cure sciatica 80%.Testing conducted on the equipment IMEDIS -the expert.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun May 07, 2017 18:30

Гуфест wrote:AkelaIMCS have the technology to connect the structure of the product, such as "Potential Love" to a photo of a person
If not difficult describe in brief how?or give a link.
No links, while it is in the process of testing, but the fact is that it works. Details from ASD!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun May 07, 2017 18:33

Гуфест wrote:Svetlitsa super that is the most simple,when testing medicines,was salesdiovan and card,removes toxins from the liver 100%, cure sciatica 80%.Testing conducted on the equipment IMEDIS -the expert.
Who and where were doing research?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 07, 2017 18:58

I've been doing research. :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun May 07, 2017 19:28

Гуфест wrote:I did the study. :)
It's perfectly, really do not know what this instrument is, and the statistics would be in a separate thread to write, would have been better.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 07, 2017 19:33

Price of the device half a million rubles.good device.The cure is chosen individually,this means each his own.

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Mon May 08, 2017 15:04

Ростислав wrote:
Акела wrote:ASD says AU this is a full version and 108 abridged
with the pace come the platinum series and though it sounded it TURNS out that this series is better the previous :? :D az
It will be so! The manufacturer needs to eat, to rest, and the seller to pay rent and salaries. It is necessary to promote sales. Here's a new card, improved. Once you have the hook you need to pull in the most money and energy.
100 people will be Mimi. 101st decide to buy, to try. He's already on the hook. And egregorial hooks... they are not so easy to get rid of and even realize it. My friend bought the Room Good even 6 years ago. And began enthusiastically to tell how well works Good.
Began to find coins everywhere. Thought it was a good sign. As the yield on the money line. As the signs. Because ASD said that it is necessary to be "wonderful", i.e. to notice the signs." Went on to tell how she has some desire fulfilled. And the discount the store gave.
And it was in vain to say that the 10% discount at the store that is normal. This often happens without the parlor. But she didn't want to listen. And infected me with this plague egregorial) I also bought Good. And then another 3 keys. 4 years ago. And it turns out that it turns out this room was the most simple. Need to buy augmented, improved! Aaaaaaaa... so that's why no effect other than a slight increase in energy was not! And it is only in the first few days.
Out 108-I is even better. Give me two! But why did again, nothing. Any claimed effect but the hope in the eyes and unwillingness to see reality. Well, things have settled down, calmed down. Forgot. I have three keys found under the wardrobe. I was abandoned there. A Good exfoliate and the picture printed on an inkjet printer, blurred from sweat. I threw it out.
And here again egregorial hook... AURUM!!! Au! Hey! You're there! We need the money!

"The system of structural-informational servicing of the business.
The modulator of spatial-temporal resources."

And then I thought, maybe enough of their business to serve your energy of intention and desire that I myself, voluntarily(!) sent in the card, use simanovskii equipment, to information seminar?<

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon May 08, 2017 15:44

You should create a new thread in the forum titled for example "I see or I don't want to work on myself!". :)
The elbow brushing!

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Jun 26, 2017 13:55

Hello! I want to share my joy, I have fulfilled a wish that I wished for the Golden fish))) how even pleasantly surprised)) the desire was kind of simple to check! At work I have a lot of walking and use of public transport and in the evening is legs are buzzing so that you do not know than myself to help. I've been wanting to buy a foot massager, which looked a lot different advertised this massager firms bradex bliss, but such devices are quite expensive, even if you buy hands,and the price tag bites)) well, I wished for or asked for "goldfish" so I got a massager for the price to 2,000 p to get it as close as possible to home and that it was in good working condition. At first nothing happened at all, I even thought I was too much asked. Well, forget this question. But on Friday quite by accident on Craigslist and was interested in completely different goods and floated tab massager, that is what I ordered)) and the price and location and type and well, actually what you asked for. I immediately called by telephone and agreed to buy, a massager cool, my feet now get massages and unloading from stress)) I don't know if it was a happy accident, but the fact that I got all what I wished for, or if you want asked sure))) now try to put another task and if it is also realized, to talk about the accidents already stupid! Try your hand and do not need to doubt and criticize the product!

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 14:55

There are no accidents - you very aptly. Algorithm advertising is designed so that if you again Google "wooden bucket", then you will be given all advertising wooden buckets - all sites...

Thanks to Google - the richest firm in the world, the money is to do they can do. Similar to any other search engines and any online advertising. The search engine knows about you almost everything - your schedule, your age, gender, family composition, interests, and so forth, in advance anticipates the desires - all of this is used in different algorithms.

The real magic, you're right. And you it immediately and paid my money, let the ruble, or ten rubles - doesn't matter. Google pays websites for advertising selling pay Google for advertising, including the cost to the price sold. If it is about Avito, there is also monetization - the seller often buys a Pro account, including the cost in the sale price one way or another, consciously or unconsciously. In this case, the seller just bought as it advertised. And the pay is all the magic you, join it ))). The most important that you like your investing real money in the advertising business - the process should be fun.

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Sun Nov 26, 2017 21:35

hi, what helps a gold fish, work, money, bingo, more information and it can, in detail,

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Sun Nov 26, 2017 21:40

sells gold fish, but there is no information that I want to buy but I don't know how she could help me,

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:46

друмка радева wrote:sells gold fish, but there is no information that I want to buy but I don't know how she could help me,
There is no information, because the fish and this does not work and the desire not to comply. That's why there is no customer reviews. Here she is waiting and waiting for these reviews and nothing. :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Nov 27, 2017 20:17

And You three times the network threw? And with fish zakonchilisi? :? Can range of their intentions and capabilities need to expand? To see the results. az

Otherwise, the sea and the weather have to wait long :wiz

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Mon Nov 27, 2017 21:33

goldfish do not comply with the desires because she's lazy and Svetlitsa good 108,

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44

I recommend to read the book "brain Plasticity", I think it will help :o http://www.koob.ru/doidge/plastichnost_mozga

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri Dec 01, 2017 0:19

:ay ok

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri Dec 01, 2017 22:56

can you explain where the map is worn, how it is used, on which side, please