Svetlitsa - Uyut

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Svetlitsa - Uyut

Post by Ольга К » Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:53

Светлица - «Уют» AU

Евгений Борисович

Re: New product Svetlitsa - Comfort

Post by Евгений Борисович » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37

And in the car say on the rear window to place these cards allowed?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Oct 25, 2016 19:58

Евгений Борисович wrote:And in the car say on the rear window to place these cards allowed?
Allowed. However, for a car more efficient to use Ekonorm

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:48

Put comfort in the room. The action is felt as heat.
From the description did not immediately understand. how to glue while stuck on double-sided tape.(works)

Questions:
1. Only 2 maps in the diagram: one card | other (oriented horizontally and vertically) is required, or perhaps | and | and - ?
2. If the room has two Windows and the middle window pane, it is clear that COMFORT is delivered only on one window. Is it possible to install the second? (another set)
3. Since the maps are the same (probably - have not considered using a led lamp), then interact will any pair of cards? (for example if you put 2 Windows 4 cards - it is possible to obtain 6 interactions when paired cards will be the only one - it is clear that any pair distance up to 1.5 meters.) - the efficiency will be -
and - 6 times higher to two times higher in SQRT(2) times higher...

The action resembles a bandage obviously, only more feel not the eyes-the head and the feet :) (chose a window close to the bed)
Also (and Obviously) creates an ordered stream.

I wonder if with the Comfort to work as SS SB SP? (not yet tried - but I suppose that is possible - just with 2 elements and the window as a whole...)

At the current price of it (2300 rubles for two cards) - recommend taking definitely!!! (such parlor underrated in my opinion now is a simple cheap way (inside the iPhone from the back side - works!!!), COMFORT and BOWL)

Also ask for any documentation to the Coziness (you can just file PDF for example - and then there were doubts - how to glue and what to glue :) )
To create Comfort at home you have to watch , but home-felt changes immediately!!! (I do also need to make sure - can I have a placebo for example :? - therefore, they did not say anything)

Стэпфорд

Post by Стэпфорд » Wed Jan 10, 2018 15:05

АндрейКо wrote: (inside the iPhone from the back side - works!!!),
how is it inside?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jan 10, 2018 21:46

Yes - inside - the reverse side of the back cover.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:35

Near the window with the cards, right grace to sit, heals the aura.)) Unreasonable hung in the kitchen and were not welcomed before he went to a place about 2 meters from the kitchen window... I moved there then, there was soooo nice and cozy!!! Oh, before that the kitchen was not noticed... and only now realized that it is because of the cards I put up there, which rarely happened. Tried on the kitchen balcony to sunbathe, much nicer (the heat special! well rather warm here too, but it's a lot nicer) than in the indoor balcony. Began to approach the balcony, drink tea... not to see and to stay...

And today (after 3 months of misunderstandings) I finally placed a card on the window in the office, the table right near the window! Now sitting where very nice in itself!! online!! Here now all you can do and be happy))))) Wake up and pull back, to work! online after all!

Translate your Desk to the window, not on 2 meters - will be in for a very pleasant Pliocene cocoon! It is possible that the cumulative effect of coziness! You can put cards in the country and to bring in emergency cases to gather grace, to feed his aura.
сиськи

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13

Report. The whole day work proposal)) Where you these cards do?