Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 26, 2018 17:59

Biliary wolves That doing so in these places? If not a secret(if secret, you can not answer)?.
Белояръ Волков wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
Sorry. Chaos ))) Well, if you help love going to each other, but still kincheva as an example. So help him , now it is just important for him. Who sees , who knows.

Whoever gave me!))))
"Help, will help you. What gave your that took, then someone else)). "
Белояръ Волков wrote:One-to-room, will soon gain strength, and restore the power.. and then as I understand it, when de-energized, begin to resonate with those who are nearby sleeping next door.. and start to pull/to recreate their leading settings-structure itself.. which are generally worthless, the only time you lose them for the destruction and the response of plants, writing off the standard from the cards.
This Sacred place has the power to give, and to see , not really....? Did not work ..what should not have been obtained. Since the request was different from the subconscious)). Led wherever he wanted. In a skit. And then , to think)) -https://myllalex65.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... н-не-имел/
He was not the way it is "painted." And it was:"...he Called his son (the future St. Seraphim of Sarov) name of Erlik what it means to open the face of the Sun. Names like the wise men wore in the old days..."
Potential... and led you to where you can recover. "..Lived in the woods, this man is not just the special places found on the surface of the Earth. There are on our planet are places where there are vortex energies of the Earth and the cosmos, just in the area of Sarov such places exist.... "<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 27, 2018 13:31

Белояръ Волков wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
That doing so in these places?
Selection of key people to complete my plans.) Well, to go completely in Love, where each complements each other, where beautiful, where it is always warm and friendly.))
)))Even the strongest of Souls coming here, not lived in such conditions)), the same Christ...but where is the man that banished on a fix for.... ))) directly after Paradise Paradise will provide on a silver platter?)).
Белояръ Волков wrote:Noticed, the world doesn't notice me, without direct interactions with people, he's certain scenario. We definitely need some kind person to show that I was on a righteous path, in order that the world might padmavati.
Maybe he needs to go inside ? Because , while hiding from the world))? :wink: And when ready to enter the world, then the world start to interact?
Белояръ Волков wrote:Time sick. Does not roll this now, or will have to popehat on the recovery of someone you had something to give.
Time is a measure of the work done( experience) life))). If work accomplished(experience) was sick , then no time need to be treated)) and myself. Recapitulation , release , forgiveness, and so on. Different available ways.
Белояръ Волков wrote:You are right, Ismatulla. Sometimes even cuts down on time.)) Here's how today was, the energy sector has ended, kerf machine mind I spent hours listening to how card Love besieged it.))) Then I get angry that the one thing on my mind.
"The power went out..." what happened? Who consumed on it without your knowledge? :wink: and in such places.... :aa
And mind if cut? And can a Soul listen to yourself and body? :wink: And when the mind is involved-Ego , here
Белояръ Волков wrote:Then I got it, angrythat one garbage I have .
Well , while himself was alone, "Mind" involved , and away we go......)))) And the Mind do? Yes, even in a place like this....once again convinced that there is...there is no Holiness, and to grab what you can(anyone) anywhere with you.
Drapey ottel)) still have strength.
Белояръ Волков wrote: Possible world contains (subordinate/embedded in the design) the strength of the Holy places.
Well, I threw the link where the Holy places ...and in fact Energeticheskie , What is the place of Power , I think type in Google and you will find many... There raised the Temples , Pagodas, Mosques and ... the Grabbing of natural resources energeticheskih, the Earth mother))).<

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 27, 2018 14:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:time is a measure of the work done( experience) in life
Live poetry, beautiful! bi

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 27, 2018 23:31

Damn it's like the joke: ...the Armenian radio ask, but there are absolutely happy people? Of course! But they are not allowed visitors.

:wiz

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Apr 28, 2018 13:21

Mmm...? Yes, alive, growing slowly, and such experiments will burn "power bus", and there autopilot for twenty years, it is necessary to you?

And why in this thread Shine, while the theme of "Capacity of Love" you never mentioned?
:roll:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 28, 2018 16:39

Белояръ Волков wrote:of Course I'm not against the environment is favorable.. but I have born only was that crazy, though such a scope that I don't even know where to go to for example to get to the Ashram. The only job offered from abnormal structures like I'm a doctor, not a programmer.
Like attracts like....we need to change the worldview ,Wednesday , at least "forced")))
Белояръ Волков wrote:p.s. without a map before just on other thought, and so it proved to be impossible. About themselves also have to worry and take care of yourself, take care of the body!) The harmony of others-need to be in balance.
Pleased with this strange "thing" -help. Sometimes it is not Poch others-not to themselves-can such karma ?))) :wink: But another said:" to give to another , we first need to have it in sufficient quantity, and not to its detriment". On account of naushera))) if you give (well, not take for example Mother Teresa and people like her) . the consciousness or the subconscious , let's say Egos, it wouldn't do to get these benefits that would share))) Tested more than once. And if you perform the rich and the poor-are confirmed. if you are given , and you give constantly, then the Ego starts to dawdle , and don't want to have anything, and why? If not him)))? So , when you give and you give, and in return, peace to you ...and so the cycle of giving nature occur regularly, then the interchange is not broken .
Белояръ Волков wrote:is the process of treatment with Time: Review , release , forgiveness, and so on. Different, accessible ways....There is another option - to return to your self, and it is out of Time (return to restore the entire structure, but not Time itself).
Time both horizontally and vertically)) Well, or even to tell the Time-the Road(Path) . One on it with the zigzags going, another step, go forward, three back passes)). And there are some not to wait for the natural speed of flow of time. on the side of the old))). Or even on the road)). Well, or example with a circular fork in the road... But not the essence. But to return to his I)))). I wonder how )).And why is it outside of time? if you go back , then back?. It's already on the time track-past))). And then I return , at which level I? )) Here is an ambush for the brain.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 28, 2018 16:42

Акела wrote:Hmmm...? Yes, alive, growing slowly, and such experiments will burn "power bus", and there autopilot for twenty years, it is necessary to you?

And why in this thread Shine, while the theme of "Capacity of Love" you never mentioned?
:roll:
So her darling and only writes)). What Card does this... and that he had so many encounters with people amicably and stuff. )) But the potential of it ,this Love eats the place at which it so carries, and carries thereon, in which the outflow hose goes)). And it's about the sanctity of these places. :?

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 20:44

The main rule being not to make people good, ever, because:
"Good intentions pave the road to hell..."
First and foremost, for himself, to masteritsa, vymeshivaem the way to hell.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:02

To red hell is the House. The Sun loves us, protects and move always calling!

Maybe it is about the abyss where darkness and cold?) Or is it nonsense?)))
first, figure out who and what..
when I realized that the good multiplied good..
and what is "good"?
explain to on your toes, be GOOD bro.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:33

clear. you're having fun, and stirat not childish.
let's serious.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:42

bro, you seen the technique - just do it.(good wins)
in fact, all is not so.
here look.
what distinguishes paganism from Christianity?

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:46

[quoteНо I was there (where the dark and the cold) and there(where it's always warm).)) In the white world, and the world of shadows.)) And between the white world and the abyss... what about the dream world all probably know.. not surprised.][/quote]

well, specifically..
how did "the move"?

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:57

Oh, Bob sang on this subject:
— No life... — traveler folded feather, the Feather of Angels, with a knife in a pencil case, tightly corked the inkwell and put it back on the altar. — No, don't add up...
"What is life? weakly asked from the corner. — What, man, this or that? Or the other one?"
— Restless as a tumbleweed is a wind, and wherever one is buried, all the same! And the top and bottom..
"You said it! — danced the dust of eternity in the light of dawn dawn, and was now silent altar with a leather-bound book.
You said, buddy... You're..."
Maybe I am. I do not know.
The traveler continued to smile his thoughts.
Time means nothing. Space means nothing.
No it altogether.
If there is a miserable slave of the Creator by the name Ahead, why not stand somewhere in some Tartary, where it is worth running, not waiting for any of the Mongols? and Tsar Ivan the terrible could have been born yesterday or tomorrow. It's the dust. It's dust, and uninformed speculation.
It is true that is happening to you.
But truly something else: what happens to the rest of the humans and inhumans.
And look between the first and second hidden matching...
Fullness, ladies and gentlemen!
And dance wildly in the rage of the sword the battle, speaking to the heart more than the findings of scientists.
Past and future do not exist. Exactly.
The traveler was not lying.
He really doesn't know...

"the rite"

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 22:01

and you started wrecking for me, the method to devalue (well, dam the river and then with honors clear
are you so aggressive? bro.
I'm a traveler, like you.
and also the idea was /is where the thread poskitatsya..

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Apr 28, 2018 22:04

What's going on here, one of the "SEM technology" you intersection is not confused? az

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 22:13

don't like evil.))) grey too)
who are you then? red?
Practicing the cards in combat.) The fight for power.))
Yes, like that on the drum. want fight.
not my level is now.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 22:17

you're so vain. like. dialogue small.
look here.
you only have to wander the streets of cities, as a Sufi dervish under the forgotten sounds of changer a wandering musician, to introspect and to identify people at gaze who is who, only anticipating their fate.
can you do that?
and without their "cards".
personally.
can?

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 22:35

if you want to "fight" other people for the cause.
you want to tell. someone from the forum.
only I would not recommend contacting him.
after this "fight" he some how survived.
exaggerating a bit of course.
there the techniques were used

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 23:16

yeah, styret you say is not childish...
stop with the "it."
you're like a normal guy, find a woman, get the cat. and live on.

and .
once went through the streets of the city.
and something flooded it.
look. that's where the man goes. yeah , he biznesmen and go to the Bank.
and exactly the man went to the Bank.
go on.
here she goes - yeah, wait to kiss will be.
and accurately. after half a minute went to the guy.
he began to squeeze.
well, sort of. long time to write everything.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 23:21

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.
most importantly - I had nothing at this time.(from articles)
the word really.
and now rarely wear.
only on great holidays.
Yes, for major variations of reality..
hope. no need to explain what that is.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Apr 28, 2018 23:40

[quoteНет, I'm still broken. And on the ruins.) And my strength and power in unity.][/quote]

in what unity is your strength?
if you don't know yourself.
I'm sorry, but I don't Troll. trying to understand everything.

I also have "skeletons in the closet."
Yes, all without exception such.
if you dig around.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 29, 2018 22:23

Normally people work with the cards than ever and surprise over time,the pioneer.can assignments more difficult,even if it's cooking.Task as the Holy to make someone out there happier,for some period of time.Can work with the tree kind,there to shout to be heard.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 29, 2018 23:45

Maybe it was not necessary entities to touch and explore,and to reach the higher levels.And have to recover.There are entities which bring benefit with them a good to get in touch,you can find them.If there are entities,then they are for what they are,and are part of something there.You are on the bulldozer entered with its Charter,cool)).
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Apr 30, 2018 0:36, edited 2 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 30, 2018 0:26

Sticker joy,good highlights ,people,I think, and the entity will subordinate,the case was on the train recently,my aunt a lot on the whole car,the air hung irritation,as no one slept except her.Had to take a hand in the window and flash her,she stopped snoring,I thought the coincidence,and then removed the light,after five minutes, Madame began to snore again,and repeat several times.In the end she turned on the light and all fell asleep,in the morning I have its light taken away.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Tue May 01, 2018 0:52

Wow!God and magic and love,great story, what else.And I think God and magic are not compatible,you have to interact with something one.And that's not unseemly as it is,it turns out de-energizing,because I don't believe in anything,and only used and use.And about the Mat the other day listening to Zadornov,this ancient language is now all messed up and these words meant something totally different.