Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гуфест
Re: Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 23, 2018 21:10

Rules = the level degeneracy?)))
don't know what is Fortuna. It's a bag or something?)
I think you do not need the answers.

I'd add ,I use Svetlitsa potential love, I like it very much.

ОИФ

Post by ОИФ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44

I have this structure and wore on itself, and in the bag, and I had a direct transmission, too, everything is great and wonderful.

I noticed that when handed directly to me, you do not wear it on the neck, there was some great resourcesthe in me. From the inside, compared to when the card outside.

Although I wonder - when in the bag, the feeling was that the range. Maybe because my distance of some kind, and then acts. And when the transmission right at me, the feeling was this - that I create my entire world, and it is more harmonious, more resource, over my.

When card wear, the feeling was different from the previous products that I when I want to send love to someone or something, usually I scoop, and there may be empty, or not very much, and there's a sense that you can scoop out of a huge source. And all this source does not feel external, it's all mine.

I do energy work with cards, self-coaching process by working with the thoughts on raising energy, and a Chamber gives me the opportunity to do these processes faster, more smoothly and efficiently, more effectively. And from there is alignment, a synchronicity, harmony, love, pleasure and living life.

It is easier to communicate with people, more productive and happier, more smooth and comfortable everything is happening, life itself is also resursnie, easier and more comfortable. Love.

Thank you! :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Apr 19, 2018 21:25

As I understand you have not only a "working card" but "Alchemy Map" of SEM technology? There is software serious can this optimism from there ?
:ap

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Thu Apr 19, 2018 23:42

Белояръ Волков wrote:
Buy first LOVE card!
What a card Love? can't find the price, give a link, if not difficult.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 0:05

Белояръ Волков wrote: Take it! And friends give their pessimisme attitude to such things will not help them, the map and such acts!
Thank you,about loved ones,let just card and try!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39

Белояръ Волков wrote:"Optimism" is accumulating with them, but as a month if only I card Love and pererive card Benefits
In the description of the map Alchemy written
one card can run up to 64 software packages from specialized and psychic of programm.
Package basic programs always running and cannot be disabled.
So if card a the channel still works. Not as intense, but still...
Although I think PL is an amazing product it is possible to tell one of the fundamental products in the line of Parlor. And even more works in tandem.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:55

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:let just card and try!
Only about themselves first, take care!))) I bought a few months ago only relatives, and only a month ago myself... would know that I care have not exhibited... and need it for so many years... and how this concern abruptly changes fate..

I have a MONTH left in the OPEN AND NOT AFRAID of it!
To be afraid is a luxury!

Strange thing... you wanted relatives to check?)) Or have you been to card familiar with the technology of this store?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 20, 2018 13:11

Biliary wolves From such data about the race? Contactees ,like, whispered?)) Why is their website?" Tie" agitator)))? Sorry , if you can offend someone unintentionally. And about Kovalev....you videos post and not one you Institute....know well? The addition to...engaged...? And that after the people....? I wouldn't advertise it so.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 13:52

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:Or have you been to card familiar with the technology of this store?
I started with other cards, is now all set.

Before drinking Ayahuasca, and this drink brought me right to the reference state before hundreds of times, because a lot remember, what works in me. In particular, I became an unlimited resource, because everything worked like a Swiss watch. But the effect is not fixed, and the day was already unbalanced.. because their work can only hone, even if you have no home, and parents have never seen.
Understood, heard about Ayahuasca, I have not tried, and so like fun), here those who do not consume much meat? I think all these things will give an enormous breakthrough, if the body is clean

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 20, 2018 14:19

Белояръ Волков wrote: 1.....to serve Love or Death.........
the main thing is who is behind it and who it protects.

1.The love energy of the Creator in us, death is the threshold of transition for the further development of the energy...))) So what's wrong with the development of and training in the new environment ?
2...WHO? if not a secret?

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 14:44

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote: here those who do not consume much meat? I think all these things will give an enormous breakthrough, if the body is clean
Good point!

Yes, but personally, I eat Snickers! I taste sweet! Then drink slaked soda, and all foreign instantly goes into the toilet through the lower division, intestines clean, as there is a cleansing tool, and the body is soft, plump cheeks. Body warmer with soda. )) With the meat as well, soda, anything displays (well I love all to taste) and causes the body Yes energy channels back to normal.

p.s. with baking soda right there inside the tuhlostyu... even after eating normal fried potatoes with bread. It's either high vibration (not every house can be reached) or the machine Paratsel ' helps.

Here's another confirmation why do I need first a card for Love to take, and then the card is good and the rest of the drawing rooms:

Soda drank when cleaned, it is now rare, the sneakers moreover I was not attracted, the honey here which is cool, it is also weight burned but not at all necessary)!

I am a "little" skeptical of all these transitions in 5 dimension, you can of course think of you as the soul orders!

As for the advice, thank you! Maybe love will begin! It all starts!

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 14:52

Белояръ Волков wrote:
Now down two pedals: gas and brake, that's why such nonsense is happening in Russia.))) But I'm better at Breda than at the frozen statue to turn, at least no movement!
Nonsense it is viewed only from the standpoint of Russia, and view, analyze carefully, you can see, there are the United States, there money, luxury, and, on the other hand, Europe - all in moderation, but conservatively,in a word, the Golden mean, is, Japan,China,Korea, and other Asians and the technology, at what they conceived very quickly, so they are all on one face, then the Africans, the poor, dope, dope, viruses but for SAVANNAH and all that, well, the Indians or indusiata anyone, also rolled a ball, but this whole subject of Chakras etc all spirituality from them, and Russia, about whom people often say "this country will not win" it's such a jumble of people, to break out of it is already necessary to think differently
Last edited by АрхангелНаМудрил on Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:01

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:it all starts!
And ends! :)
But that's another story)

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:07

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:next Africans are poor, dope, drugs, viruses
you were not in Africa as I was.))) They're all imbued with warmth and beauty! Lethal saucers are made there.)) But it has long been noticed that it is better to travel along the grass, to those who live badly, did not zavidovali! And no Leslie to explain how to live.))))))
I did lots of talking about something else!

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:16

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:I'm not a lot of talking about something else!
I've just added to them.)))

I like the approach to the development of weapons of Alexander Shpilman, who on torsion fields working. For example, a weapon that distorts any metals: the enemy is coming pulnul on it, and he was without arms, and straps on the belt are not the same..
Interesting

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:30

Белояръ Волков wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:Strange thing... you wanted relatives to check?)) Or have you been to card familiar with the technology of this store?
Thought that I already live in love. In fact it turned out after the purchase that it is not, I did not show myself care at all.)) And decided to buy because of the interesting commentary here on the forum, can not remember what road it was.
And with Svetlitsa SUPER, you have the experience? What gives?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 20, 2018 16:39

Sorry for the joke , but the Potential...I don't know what is with you and pret))) and is transmitted ...-catching)))
Белояръ Волков wrote:Before drinking Ayahuasca, and this drink brought me right to the reference state before hundreds of times ... But the effect is not fixed, and the day was already out of balance..
"Yesterday was clear what the meaning of life. About what women think. What are silent men. How the world works and how to make all happy. And today, again, nothing is clear. And feed of mineral water, please."
"When father Michael guessed bodyazhit incense with cannabis, all of the congregation surpassed the queue to the mausoleum... "
Белояръ Волков wrote:p.s. challengeri those who have learned to hear and understand the voice of the bird of the soul. For the United States is of course a great discovery... as the opening of God!))
"Jehovah's witnesses who called at the apartment of the drunk Professor of philosophy, accepted Islam right in the entrance."
Or :"Jehovah's Witnesses would have long since conquered Russia if he began his talk with the words —" we Have Ayahuasca ,vyvodami from the reference state, before a hundred times, let's talk about God." I wonder what would have answered it the STANDARD?)))

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52

Белояръ Волков wrote: YOU WON'T CURE TIME, AS TIME ITSELF HURTS. RESCUE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY.
Products "front Room" that Time and treated!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Apr 22, 2018 20:18

Белояръ Волков wrote:
Акела wrote:is At maximum? And for what?
A more appropriate question: why.)) sorry for your mediocrity))) Above the ceiling do not jump, and down to hang out do not want.
You as I see you are in the period of "social gains", and this assessment of the development of the "spiritual" through the pyramid. Reasonable people, by definition, "above-below" are not set. Not for anything, because a different organization of consciousness.

Well, the question "why this to me," it's the young and the weak. "For what is this happening to me and what I want to do" ask yourself active and already experienced people.

You not have realized to live in the "max" is the function of life, not a goal.

Deal with start with your self-concept, you won't look so weird.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 23, 2018 19:27

Today April 23 at 22.00 GMT will be the regular Svetlichnaya Game

The theme of the game: the power of love it online. Play with the map of Potential Love.

For those who have no card Capacity of Love: you can download a picture with the structure of the building and print it in a small format

See you soon!

The link to the game https://zoom.us/j/565852492

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 22:53

АСД wrote:Today 23 April at 22.00 GMT will be the regular Svetlichnaya Game

The theme of the game: the power of love it online. Play with the map of Potential Love.

For those who have no card Capacity of Love: you can download a picture with the structure of the building and print it in a small format

See you soon!

And on a flash drive can I record ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 23, 2018 23:29

Артур888 wrote:
АСД wrote:Today 23 April at 22.00 GMT will be the regular Svetlichnaya Game

See you soon!

And on a flash drive can I record ?
You can on the flash drive.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 23:52

Белояръ Волков wrote:by the Way yesterday has failed.
In my field (conversation on tet tet) has stronger operator for a girl. All our men charmed.
Connected both on the same channel as me, about Love, Harmony.. but why am I now fucked?..)))

Lost a significant amount of energy.
Lost communication with the card Love it
Only the dot at the: will, determination.
Because obestochte aura is deformed, a little sick. Do a restore (haven't done).
The speed of the vibration was reduced, but today was cranked up to life.
Feel yourself as a small child, suddenly find themselves naked in the open space. All the toys were taken...

PS. but I previously ordered capsules Enegizer (they restart the body), so tomorrow I'll be fine, analyze the moment.
Connected to the channel ? Is a Chamber connected to the channel ? I thought they removed the distortion and work with time.

And why there was such a strong recoil, front room nothing is working inside ? That is, until the parlor with a hood, without a chamber rolled back to the old Well...Poo ? )

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 24, 2018 13:10

Biliary wolves In this topic on the merits, and without pictures .
Белояръ Волков wrote:Артур888 wrote(a):
And why there was such a strong recoil, front room nothing is working inside ? That is, until the parlor with a hood, without a chamber rolled back to the old Well...Poo ? )

No, stay with well-aligned structures: the various relationships (internal, external).
And were not rolled back, and redirect my energies and changes the mode of operation of my structure not according to my will.
Noticed that I have fooled around a structurethat personally belong to me. I would closednot understanding why I did and why.
The REASON-Well, with a room Capacity for LOVE-Yes !another monastery" ))) Garter there at the heart chakra of this denomination.
ANSWER- )))
Белояръ Волков wrote:p.s. I the Diveyevo convent.
The QUESTION is - Why? To butt with the Egregore? think," Osama Himself and all the victories?"))) Well you can practice something of course...))) to See the reaction of the Egregore, the relationship of the people there after padeniya))). Well.. a lot of things to Look at are not covered , It is still powerful (though not quite what it was before)!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 24, 2018 17:16

Sorry. Chaos ))) Well, if you help love going to each other, but still kincheva as an example. So help him , now it is just important for him. Who sees , who knows.