Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Post by Ольга К » Tue Jul 26, 2016 14:30

in selling a new product Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Светлица «Потенциал любви» AU

Акела

Re: Svetlitsa - the Potential of love

Post by Акела » Tue Jul 26, 2016 19:24

The seminars have used the prototype of the "Potential", how it differs from card "Capacity for Love"? For earlier thanks!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02

Акела wrote:the workshops have been used the prototype of the "Potential", how it differs from card "Capacity for Love"? For earlier thanks!
The prototype of the "Potential" that was at the seminar - made in translational technology. Showing map of "Potential love" with sewn structures that do not change their qualities in use.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:15

This is fine, and the picture is abstract or it is hidden some meaning. For example, the number of spiral and why it twisted in the neck. Thank you.
And indeed the prototype gives a wonderful feeling of life, what a card !!!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Aug 01, 2016 16:55

Акела wrote:That's fine, and the picture is abstract or it is hidden some meaning. For example, the number of spiral and why it twisted in the neck. Thank you.
And indeed the prototype gives a wonderful feeling of life, what a card !!!
Trying to figure out the artist. Says inspiration is found!

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Aug 08, 2016 14:44

ASD
Party wear role play?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Aug 09, 2016 17:33

кросби wrote:ASD
Party wear role play?
Does not play!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Aug 10, 2016 23:07

A user review of the Potential of Love.
Alexander
There is a new understanding in this regard, a new understanding in which way to live, and the girls are much more beautiful and brighter. It became easier to enter into resonance with women, a common denominator became obvious, the feeling that there was more space, a certain dimension of coherence between a man and a woman if that not to break their character, and if you trust and follow, then metaphorically speaking, the luminosity and consistency of this field increases.

Cards work three times, first time took in his right hand, when somatic sensation is manifested, brought them the image of white light, then of course they spread on the whole hand, then somatic sensations faded and had to have more imagination to involve his body in a white cloud. Then extracted from the memory of stressful situations recently, mostly with women, pawing them, and subjectively, they somehow softened.

The second time, put one card in the groin, the second in the rump, adopted the prone position, and began to watch. In the groin area appeared strong enough to activate, I played up the image of a white light, at this point, the activation was even greater. Already get to that place I began to project some of the events associated with women who seemed interesting to me. More precisely, I was going through girls, holding the attention in a white cloud and just watched as he varied the flow of current thoughts. On one of old friends with which we had nothing to do, there was a leap of mind, I just noted it and moved on. But the next day, bringing me to a restaurant and it is at the next table I saw that girl I wrote about just above. We looked at each other pointedly and continued stay in their companies.

Third time I just took the card in each hand, put on some music and began to move trying to find something I still want in principle. In the end, there is a certain softness, lightness, fluidity, it was nice just to move, but then was distracted and was forced to complete the procedure. But the topic is interesting, I will explore more.<

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:30

Perhaps the "PL" one of the most energetichnih products still deal with it but surprised. :ay
ASD Thank you! az

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31

Another review from users of PL
"Yesterday I gave my husband to hold the Potential of love. He recovered very important for men function . Maybe it is inherent in this device. All the same Potential. And this justifies the title."

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 30, 2016 14:21

I have PL heart center, sometimes it's burning and there's a new level of emotional rasslablennost and emotional stability. It is much easier to treat some sort of trouble, and sincerely I find it easier to say "...and God grant you happiness.." than to carry with them the negative.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 30, 2016 19:29

Suggest one exercise, it is quite simple and fairly well-known. Called "String" although it is in itself quite useful, and with the use of the parlor "played" with new features.

Must submit fire string from the coccyx to the crown, if anyone is familiar with string instruments and when they are set up on the sound and feeling caught rezonansnoe frequency, then this is it. Somewhere around the top of the head, as if to tighten and tune the string to mentally hurt her, but at the level of the heart center. You need to capture the moment when the "string" will sound most harmoniously, there can be a bit pull and then relax, to feel the spirit. The mood when your mind is clear and actions are effective, then the hardest part is to keep the string in the attention of those psycho-fiziologicheskie oshushenia which appear from this exercise.

The room and in particular PL you need to put on top and fill the sound of the strings Svetlichnaya energy. This exercise can be done in pairs, tuning in the same wavelength on a common resonance, so to sound, in search of a new relationship, or sound as zagajica General health for a particular person and sadacia on luck, there are variants of the string with the Parlor, just the sea. Hopefully useful to someone. Good luck!

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Nov 01, 2016 21:37

Noticed that can safely pass through part of the metro crowd and not any aggression, the flow of people, as it wraps around each other, and not interfere, unusual but pleasant experiences.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 03, 2016 18:11

This technology SEM?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Nov 13, 2016 15:18

Гуфест wrote:Is a technology SEM?
Of course there is!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Nov 13, 2016 15:57

...my Friends, perfect our Union!
He, as a soul is indivisible and eternal
Unshakable, free and carefree,
It was created under the shadow of amicable muses...

... it was one of those rare days when you're in harmony with yourself...

The first is the mood of Pushkin, the second is a quote from a story by Frederick Dar, I'm interested in why we so rarely are in agreement with yourself. A rhetorical question but for me this product helps to find the answer.

And perhaps with this question is to understand consumer without noise, allegedly bought and HDE happiness?...

In the movie the Matrix, there is a scene in which the main character saying ... love is not an emotion, love is a relation between two entities, what are you willing to go not to destroy this relationship...

If it is in itself not find him, how to find it with another person?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:07

Have the potential of love,good thing,in light removes or blocks the charm ,which is a unilateral energy otdelkoj did not expect such from the product,thank you.
Feeling that the possibilities of reinvention are,the awareness of how to do this.Begins to work immediately when we take in hand a map.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Feb 20, 2017 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36

Having a translation file, just put it on a clean sd card. Immediately cut your hair and even feels very warm. Very energy thing (feels like).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Mar 26, 2017 22:53

Good,front room ,less time is required for beliefs to sell a product,many customers women appeared on the horizon.Engaged in sales.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 16:57

Good day,dear!
a Question for ASD ,advanced users and users.
the Potential of love is not unlike the SAT.
Love is the biggest Benefit and more Benefit than other benefits.Question where can about this parlor read reviews?

Каспиан

Post by Каспиан » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:21

A little over a month use it in conjunction with SS in General then laid out the first impressions viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2439&start=1500one of their last messages.
Quite common, of course, there is much to complement and add. But I note some details. A new level of love, previously inaccessible, have been opened the ability to a relationship with a man without any dependence on him (her in my case). I'm just that good with a man and I don't want, I think. And this creates a very harmonious relationship, free from destructive emotions.

There was not much to dwell on their shortcomings, are largely imaginary. Loved and accepted yourself? Possible :) Well, just more often began to note the positive response to yourself from other people. When you're just someone who is smiling and want to smile in response.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 02, 2017 18:33

Love is the biggest Benefit and more Benefit than other benefits
All religious faiths,have differences,have the same opinion,Love is the highest virtue.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:22

Across the network on a text about potential love:

The task of social physics.

To prove that the capacity of love is greater than the capacity of the will and the predominance of the effectiveness of Love compared to the will.

Solution:

Each centre has its own density and its frequency of vibration. Potential upstream center downstream, but the power is determined by the product of current potential.

P=I*U

So the density is higher at the lower centers. Thus almost every centre can be likened to another, for example the lower centers have higher currents, but the capacity is lower. The product of current capacity will be about the same. Volitional center is higher than the motional and emotional, so its density is lower than these centres, but the potential is higher. The work of the same current capacity will be approximately equal to, but need to get the amendment on quality and integrity. Ie integrity of a person is determined by the centering – all centers. I.e., the spectrum should contain all frequencies (all centers). In the volitional centre for example includes spectra of motor and emotional centers, but the vibratory frequency of the volitional center have additional quality in comparison with the motor and emotional center.

Thus we see that the potential will higher than the potential of the emotional and moving center, but in the volitional centre is not part of the energy of love. The center of love lies above the center of the will and as energy it has a higher. In the spectrum of love consists of all lower frequency energies of the lower centres, then the Manager is the center of love.

The higher centers though have great potential but they are exhausted by the density. And it can be concluded that the most strong and efficient is the center of love.

But it must be remembered that the higher energy work more slowly. For example to move the object, you can quickly and emotionally to warm up quickly fails. For this reason, it is necessary to consider that the quality of the center of love is the highest, but he works very slowly.

Now the most important thing.

If you want to win quickly, use a strong-willed center, emotional and physical. In this case, do not know what you will lose in the long term. If you want to win slowly, but very efficiently, involve the center of love.

The center of love is the penetrating ability of the largest. He also has the greatest degree of "mindfulness" - of the three lower centers. He is able to grow almost anywhere, even "rocky" energy is not a barrier. The only thing that it grows very slowly and therefore the results are not immediately visible and then goes into the arena of FAITH.

It turns out that knowledge runs parallel with faith.

Those people who practice and cultivate love, you start to win, i.e. they have the highest chance of survival and success. Love grows in the matter and her energy is also power. Love dissolves all. It is a universal solvent. It dissolves and feeds on all the other types of energy. A great system of the Universe looking for the sources of love and support. The way the law of the universe. Big supports small and small support big.

Around us people and they work at different energies. Someone who uses more will someone's mind, but the most effective condition is a condition of love!
It seems that the will conquers all, but love permeates the will and directed her up to his potential, so in the end the will is subordinate to love.<

Александр КЛД

Post by Александр КЛД » Mon Mar 12, 2018 23:23

I take a couple of weeks the stream! Previously used temporary parlor potential love webinars. For webinar direct has established relationships with 2 people. I had a quarrel with them foolishly. Applied exercise ... and as if not cursed. And now ready to give a opinion about 2 weeks of broadcasting potential:
1. Felt immediately changed attitude! I.e. there is a love for yourself, demands from myself changed as if by permission - the type of itself does not care nobody will care)) and there was more time for myself - sleeping, eating and sports! and as a result have improved health, i.e., chronic sore, probably just associated with a stressful attitude!
2. Well, for a long time I was looking for my friend. Ie I went out and prone, but none cling! But after the appearance of the broadcast Potential - just "found" the girl who hooked! Ie probably what put out into the world ( see P1) what you get!

Ie stream has changed the internal world, and then external! This is clear! and It's great!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 22, 2018 21:33

the Pain is, but she's not forced to beat in the return line as before. Comfort and warmth is felt more. Cleared the technologies it wanted me to win. I thought only to protect itself from such
Fortune can turn if not hit,and someone needs to protect our loved ones.
A praying woman of her husband it may be a phantom,a fiction,an impression which is registered in the information double from watching the film and to the carrier of this image in any side of life.Person has magical protection,to erase his info and to register his Alessio in his information counterpart,to make the technology visible.He then will have to change and be better when many will begin to perceive with fear and distrust.
Error when he prescribed the baby in the manger.it will be good for you.Welcome this is the highest grace, and its distribution is regulated,there are rules to achieve this.