Svetlitsa - DOES for plants

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЕСА
Svetlitsa - DOES for plants

Post by ЕСА » Mon Nov 16, 2015 17:02

Dear friends!
We created a new structure for Your houseplants.
The name of this amulet was in honor of the spirits of the forest Dryads.
Does not only protect Your plants from attacks of pests and will help them to cope with adverse environmental factors. It promotes better germination and survival of plants. Spreading around them an aura of safety and comfort. This, in turn, increases the comfort in Your home.
Waiting for Your opinions and impressions from the use of Driad.
Светлица - DRIADA

Акела

Re: DOES for plants

Post by Акела » Mon Nov 23, 2015 21:48

What does it mean to replace the sticker? ... it is Recommended to replace the sticker once a year to update and enhance the effect...

ЕСА

Post by ЕСА » Tue Dec 01, 2015 19:40

Good time of day.
Акела wrote:what does it mean to replace the sticker? ... it is Recommended to replace the sticker once a year to update and enhance the effect...
Due to the fact that flower pots along with sticker usually exposed to the environment (water, direct sunlight), after some time, the integrity of the structure may be broken. In case of damage to labels, it can be replaced sooner.
Does the new functionality will correspond to the declared characteristics and properties.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Dec 04, 2015 22:30

Hitched to geranium, I addition to the agave, not what is not growing, and geranium cover, and here for a week and a half color posochnee and shoots ran, the eyes came to life. After a month of pictures of skins that would show momentum.
Need tree view in the spring to root the Dryad will attach!

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:32

And for a vegetable garden can be something similar? For example, in the form of an aqueous concentrate. On a bed sticker will not work

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:25

Of course I only gidroizolirovat nuclecu! :D

ЕСА

Post by ЕСА » Mon Dec 07, 2015 18:13

Азалия wrote:And for a vegetable garden can be something similar? For example, in the form of an aqueous concentrate. On a bed sticker will not work
"The Dryad" can be used in the garden, only preliminary it is desirable to laminate or sealed. Potential inconvenience is only in a limited range of the device. The larger the area, the greater the required stickers. You can place them near the plants.
An alternative option is to place several labels on containers with water for irrigation (drum, tank) at the rate one Does in 20 liters of water. However, placement near the plants is more effective.

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:11

Thank you for your answers. In the spring it is necessary to try:)

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jan 12, 2016 23:08

Sticker affects geraniums, the first two weeks of varied height, color but then seems to hang, maybe from the fact that I have it under the window at night and apparently left a flower to chill.

Anyway, the next two weeks, there is not any sign of growth, quite the contrary. Alas

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 13, 2016 18:13

Stunted flowers , if not past the point of no return, then restored. Over time , not immediately...they are OK as people, if you run the body, the recovery is long, although the plants faster recover , so they are all the same given the nature of the rehabilitation programme and not to think and not doubt)))) Because there is no doubt and everything is quickly restored. Decembrist my flowering is usually December , January and June July. Sometimes a fool and February can please, and then took the few colors allowed and decided to freeze bloom is not given, the color stood stood longer than usual , has released a new 5 pieces and then all at once the shock and blossomed. ...But quickly faded , faster than usual. But so much color and joy of beauty)))

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed Jan 20, 2016 21:29

Hello.

You can share this information, got a sticker Dryad 30.11, after a couple of days ago I bought a bigger pot, transplanted the flower and stuck a Dryad Image

Today 20.01, it turns out, almost two months passed, now there are two of Rostock, where one of them inflorescence Image.

Whether this is due to a Dryad or a change in the pot a little more - I don't know. It seems to me that it matters. Of course, it would be interesting to conduct a little experiment, take an identical seed and plant some in a pot with a Dryad and the other without. If someone will take a sticker, try to make a photo report. Well, I'm in the spring can be something to spread.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Jun 11, 2017 17:11

Hi. That's how grown my rastenitse :)Image

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jun 16, 2017 18:09

well, cheto and a half years nonsingular then rose(((((

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jun 16, 2017 18:10

but the stack of paper is clearly lost :D

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Jun 17, 2017 20:07

I do not like how vimochana normally, and the stack of paper did so, leaking badly :)