The room and the CD "healing: the magic river"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: the room and the CD "healing: the magic river"

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 24, 2015 19:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, no rigorous scientific approach (Yes, plus and development of special methods of measurement) are not sorted out - a solid subjektiven...
You are right, but still to measure changes in a person when listening to "Healing СС108" possible, and therefore to objectivesyou "solid subjectivism" in the statistics of the same possible. I assume that "Healing" acts as a reference and accently influence on the person, although I like the looks of hologrammes, in any case, the brain actively and positively reacts to it. And what is the nature of such "entangled" riddle, at least the effect is and You for that thank you very much and of course ASD.
Trekhglazka Hooray! bi

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jul 28, 2015 22:07

Sergei Dinovich welcome! Please, as an experiment, to enhance the adhesion of the structure to heal, for earlier thanks! :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 29, 2015 15:11

Акела wrote:Sergei Dinovich welcome! Please, as an experiment, to enhance the adhesion of the structure to heal, for earlier thanks! :)
Still reinforced today. Write, what has changed?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 29, 2015 15:54

АСД wrote:Else stepped up today. Write, what has changed?
Tonight I'll try ;P

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:51

Interestingly, while the binding is symmetrical? I mean all of the owners of the "parlor-108 super" is also now connected to the disc Healing?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jul 30, 2015 13:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Wonder if the binding is symmetrical? I mean all of the owners of the "parlor-108 super" is also now connected to the disc Healing?
And really? But there above it was reported that the clutch only works when playing a disc "Healing". Therefore, if the owner of the "Chamber-Super 108" there is no drive, and no clutch.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jul 30, 2015 13:53

Here, Akela sensibly explains.
Акела wrote:L@in wrote(a):
I have a "Healing" on the disk. It is necessary to translate a disk in electronic form, the adhesion with Svetlichny structure?

Not necessary on a disk with a digital copy of the Svetlichny structure concatenated, but the interaction starts only when the playback :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 30, 2015 22:03

Ростислав wrote:Else stepped up today. Write, what has changed?
Subjectively, changed the sense of space, more difficult to describe, there is a nice "pressure" in the mid-brow and what kind of "inner screen". To listen not get bored, keep checking.

At night for about two hours and included quietly, I Wake up at night feeling too much, my head is buzzing but not stressful...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 30, 2015 22:21

Well, latest reviews in the topic "Healing On the Magic river" - talking /indirectly/ about the gain.. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jul 31, 2015 17:49

In General, after July 29, gain in 17 hours in Moscow, not even listening to the disc I nachilo sausage creepy :) in the solar plexus pressed then the whole body limp and trembling kakayato dull in the head was the night that turned up then let go :) all day yesterday download the film the lethargy was and today, even after listening to finally drive at 10 am the temperature rose to 38.5 degrees
kick short or the action of a chamber with the disc or someone I was trying to podsvetit specifically :shock: bc :roll:
in short is to see what happens next :) wanted reviews yet to record - so if you can write

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 31, 2015 18:21

Rostislav judging by the manifestations....cleaning, she is, always goes to recovery after complications. Stuffy started))).Even without a Chamber , the disc itself , for the novice always appears so. And not a single person on the forum wrote it and know for myself, still remembered first, in the beginning , your feelings . From the Parlor, too, can also manifest , but with amplification .....the body decided to quickly recover. :?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jul 31, 2015 18:52

Really!!!
the disc that I listen to very long time - about 6 or 7 years probably, too, at first was perestroika - then with can the parlor - I actually forgot what colds!!!!!! and then just suddenly, somehow - the broads and the temperature is 38 and a half :roll: honestly podofigel a little bit - but I know that I do not break anything energy - only the word can offend :? and here once :shock: but while tablets will not drink any think regression will be some problems at the health depart :ay
all went vidosik to write about the benefits :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 31, 2015 20:14

Ростислав wrote:In General, after July 29, gain in 17 hours in Moscow, not even listening to the disc I nachilo sausage creepy :) in the solar plexus pressed then the whole body limp and trembling kakayato dull in the head was the night that turned up then let go :) all day yesterday download the film the lethargy was and today, even after listening to finally drive at 10 am the temperature rose to 38.5 degrees
kick short or the action of a chamber with the disc or someone I was trying to podsvetit specifically :shock: bc :roll:
in short is to see what happens next :) wanted reviews yet to record - so if you can write
The full moon however.. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jul 31, 2015 20:19

Rostislav, then you are sick with the flu and associate it with a positive effect on the "grip" chamber with disc Healing?

Hmm... don't forget the video testimonial on this occasion to write for the contest

P. S. everything is clear, except why Andrew is involved in this

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jul 31, 2015 20:47

мимоходом wrote:Hmm...
I'm glad you finally landed

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 31, 2015 21:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Wonder if the binding is symmetrical? I mean all of the owners of the "parlor-108 super" is also now connected to the disc Healing?
Interesting idea, but how to check it? az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:23

Akela
Let's think logically. 8) :) If the reference "CD" "the cure" is really implemented by the "Svetlitsa-super 108", between them there is a systemic interaction. In the theory of structures Kulakov I found the concept of a vector (i.e. unidirectional) interaction. From the structures of the interaction is either there or it is not. :? Thus, any reproduction "CD" "the cure" (any owner) shall automatically apply to all owners of "chamber-super 108".
Thus, if the contract owners "drive" "Healing" (according to the theory of the hundredth monkey need 101 participants), at least 150 people (just to make sure, and to avoid all sorts of accidents), and at the same time with a "disk" "Healing," all owners "chamber-108 super" at this time also have to "fly"... :roll:
Here, something like that... :wink:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"to fly"
that principle I feel probably for the third day :roll: :shock: :? az
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Here, something like that...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:38

Personally, I change not found - I wear regularly.. СС108 Healing't listened to since last year..
However, the mother /carries the usual SS/ got a call today that they sold for good money to some family land /practically useless for anyone, and the new owner will be the Golf course to build round..
Last edited by Иван Славов on Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:39

Rostislav, Achim,
Well, sensitive people can and without simultaneous playback to feel something... :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Thus, if the contract owners "drive" "Healing" (according to the theory of the hundredth monkey need 101 participants), at least 150 people (just to make sure, and to avoid all sorts of accidents), and at the same time with a "disk" "Healing,"
Yes that would be great, but to collect 150 people, and which (for the purity of experimentation) should not be СС108, and to synchronize concurrent playback of the disc "Healing" is rather problematic. Principle, and probably people do not need, playing the disc even without sound, can probably form a "reverse wave".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:41

Akela
Duck after all, no matter whether they have a front room, or not important to recruit a group of experts (20 people for statistical significance) who has the front room, and there is no "disk" "Healing."

Except, I was plagued by vague doubts - and will not kick if this experiment is for those who have both, through mutual strengthening... :roll:

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 01, 2015 14:11

Andrei Patrushev
The ultimate goal, as I understand it, is finding what СС108 generally linked with the disc. For me, it is an objective fact for a subjective opinion of others, can start from the beginning and ask for Sergey Dinovich "recepit" these "quantum objects" and create a new "grip" but not all and with one copy. To put two links on a CD, and a CD with СС108 th and the assumed correlation reviews.

:? :wiz

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Aug 01, 2015 15:21

Акела wrote:can start from the beginning and ask for Sergey Dinovich "recepit" these "quantum objects" and create a new "grip" but not all and with one copy
Uh-uh, it is good to dream!

The practical use of the clutch is more important than your pseudo-scientific experiments. Moreover, no participants will give an objective picture. Because of the unclear preparedness, sensitivity, and so forth, of these participants.

The drive works great. Just got out of headphones. All comfortable and well. Without Kolbasina. First, the feeling of heating throughout the internal volume of the physical body, then slightly lowering the temperature (perhaps a subjective sensation) and simultaneously, a sense of inner pumping the entire volume of the physical body. As the suit inflated. Exactly and simultaneously in all internal areas of the physical body. And spent the whole inside ripped the entire session. Not powerful, but decent. At the time!

The condition of comfort and domestic energy fullness.

And I am totally against any changes, for the sake of dubious experiments!

All is well and works great!

We must always remember the simple truth: "BEST is the ENEMY of the GOOD!"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 01, 2015 15:42

Акела wrote:but not all and with one copy
I think it is impossible - in principle. :?