The room and the CD "healing: the magic river"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: the room and the CD "healing: the magic river"

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 01, 2015 16:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Акела wrote:but not all and with one copy
I think it is impossible - in principle. :?
You can make a copy of what a typical change, with no change in quality, then the disk becomes the root of a new branch? :? Don't know, but it would be interesting to compare how the clutch works with no flaws music.

Then ASD will judge :ap

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Aug 01, 2015 17:40

Акела wrote:don't know, but it would be interesting to compare how the clutch works with no flaws music.
Who to compare will that be? Special with the excellent hearing aid? Excellent visualization? A wonderful sense of smell? Masterly possession of his body? Super yogi? Enlightened?

Who is this unique companion, in our community?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Aug 01, 2015 17:41

Акела wrote:Next ASD will judge :ap
And ASD, have nothing better to do than wrappers to play!

And Andrei Patrushev. To make changes to the drive? This is just one note removed - added three new features in the end?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 01, 2015 18:02

Well, I just. - I can make a silent box in the start or(and) in the end. But I think it will not change anything...

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 01, 2015 19:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, I just. - I can make a silent box in the start or(and) in the end. But I think it will not change anything...
See "... from where the wind blows, not that she is jealous of me is not suspicious, what..." :ap well, maybe the ASD will further strengthen the degree of "coupling" and presumably this will increase the number of people noticing the influence of СС108 through the disc, or ASD will be offered another option. :)

Me even is such a thing as difference in the effect of the card СС108 and Healing+СС108, in my case, unable to fix their on the brain and spinal cord.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 01, 2015 22:37

[quote="Akela"]Healing+СС108, [/quote]
Go to the clinic and do experiments on the patients there are different degrees...People lying in hospitals undergoing medical treatment, tests, ECG, etc, etc used all sorts of instruments for measuring the disease...That's where you need to use the disc "Healing + СС108 as an additional tool ..And if average people will quickly recover, then it works...
Or help the people who are discharged to home just die... Invite Your experiments and maybe You will save or extend for a few days, months life people..))

And that is to write clever words and measure in healthy people that they have less sneezing and more began to run from СС108 shivers or a chill ran down his back from Healing - but what kind of experiment???

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:02

Novinki
The idea I suggested of ASD, it, this opportunity seemed interesting and he also created the "grip" is, well, a theme created for the development of working technologies in this aspect. If You do not want to participate in the development, you pass by, and if You irritate some words that read the comics.
:ap

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:23

Акела wrote:the idea I proposed ASD

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:07

And that, neural networks are sharpened by a flood? and none of the creativity? formulaic thinking? :? However boring You people. :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:18

Started on the farm morning... :(

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:47

Today is the fourth day disk.

First comes a warm-up body parts. At the same time, as if the pump inside the body of Energy. Feel partly, then, some point (very quickly) as if a tidal wave was coming and I feel the whole body. All at once. Just three seconds ago, I was something else and now something whole.

100%, but probably not feel the body, and compressed air/energy inside of the suit/skin.

Yes, absolutely right! Compressed air/Energy inside of the suit/skin. Everything is soft and comfortable. Yesterday listened to sitting in a chair, lying on his back today. The sensations are identical.

To get (right now appreciate what is written - but it is)! Now, I'm solid. And some time ago, I whether the air, or even some other substance. By the way, the meditation flew by. Some time (not very long) listened, and the end. Flew away.

If I felt totally whole, at 100%, as Energy, it means only one thing - the simultaneous impact/presence/flow of Energy to all internal organs.

Drive 100% performs its task. Since the addition of Energy to the internal organs/systems, stimulates their performance.

This is the Healing process.

By the way, yesterday, even after a couple of hours after the meditation, it was easy to summon up this state of inner fullness Energy. Due to the fact that the process launched during meditation after listening, did not immediately stop.

Is weakening gradually. But after prolonged use, I think the process will become ingrained in the Subconscious and becomes permanent. Periodically we will sometimes listen - and you'll always be in a state of fullness of energy.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:30

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:Sergei Dinovich welcome! Please, as an experiment, to enhance the adhesion of the structure to heal, for earlier thanks! :)
Still reinforced today. Write, what has changed?
If possible Sergey Dinovich, even "add". Thank you :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:49

Акела wrote:If perhaps Sergei Dinovich, even "add". Thank you :)
Also for!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Aug 16, 2015 14:43

If after a few days of listening, I had the effect of filling the physical body with the Energy (like inflating a suit and tingling with pins and needles/energy inside all around the throughout) and tingling of the skin from the inside outward.

Now the effect is different. The feeling that I now that top dress, and tingling with pins and needles/energy is outside of the surface of the skin and tingling already directed inward the physical body.

It says restore, and seal my Etheric Body.

Thus, it is necessary to recognize the symbiosis/clutch disc Healing, and a Chamber 108, a very successful experiment.

No matter what active or less of them.

Together they are Stronger than individually.

For me personally, this understanding is satisfied. Who wants, let comes up with different.

Thanks for the fix!

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:38

Thank you ASD for something that is not "razziel" disk drive with СС108-Yu, as the saying goes their beautiful Union! I noticed that they well clear the space of the apartment, if you include a couple of hours, the volume is minimal.

Cheers mates, the world is much more interesting than thinking about it out of habit!