Is it possible to erase the Parlor?

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Is it possible to erase the Parlor?

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 20, 2015 21:34

I read on the forum here such messages:
Михаил_ wrote: New modules/modes:
- little elephant - hard interactions in soft-infant/harmless form. Soft but very massive analogue 2.6
- leopard - hard interaction signs of rapid selection of variants need high extra energy, the signs eventually built in so to speak. It is both analog 2.6+2.7 supplements+ some quality 2.5
- wind - working with probabilities/worlds/versions (analog 2.5 advanced)
- the inner light work with cocoon/regeneration, energy in yourself, work with the physical body.

Attention. I recommend the use of these modes of Pandora not be in the area of the cocoon of extraneous artifacts except BJ line, their total possible damage or conflict. Pandora will not care. You may not.
In the case of the other BJ as you know this problem in General, no. Here is the exception. I can't write here a "fuse which bypassed this problem the easy way.
Vienna wrote: Leopard made me uncomfortable pressure in ajna. Began to dream nasty nasty nasty dreams. Where I lose all the time.Wake up covered in sweat.Hands and fingers began to swell powerfully. The ring had not climbed.And so during the day I feel very good, relaxed and comfortable.
I Svetlitsa super.How to understand she is still working or has died from Pandora?I have my SS love like a sister.Painfully way she told me was.Very nice piece I must say.
In this regard, report that to erase the ROOM is impossible without its physical destruction. Struture Parlor is transferred to the product by photomethod and are actually retransform basic structure. Therefore, they cannot be erased. That is, contact with any other devices when they are all modes may not lead to a change in the characteristics of the PARLOR. The main property of the Parlor - the reduction of conflict in the life of the user, so the CHAMBER will help to reduce conflicts caused by other devices.<

Мах

Re: is it Possible to erase the Parlor?

Post by Мах » Thu Apr 23, 2015 17:04

Dear ASD, there are still a few questions about Chamber:
- is there any way to block the work of the Parlor (to your mental command or something)
remains as to whether the effect of the Chamber on a person after he ceases to wear the Room?

АСД
Разработчик

Re: is it Possible to erase the Parlor?

Post by АСД » Tue May 19, 2015 2:54

Мах wrote:Dear ASD, there are still a few questions about Chamber:
- is there any way to block the work of the Parlor (to your mental command or something)
remains as to whether the effect of the Chamber on a person after he ceases to wear the Room?
If you want to, you can block anything, the ROOM including. We had such a case. The presentation came one family - mom, dad and daughter. All measured your aura before and after application of the PARLOR. It turned out that mom and daughter aura has increased significantly, and the Pope has not changed. Dad was very pleased. He works as a Prosecutor and has an internal setting that it is nothing to influence. This is the norm for him. Room so nothing had changed. After that, he bought a lot of things wife and daughter.

Effet remains and can be quite long. It depends on the degree of contamination of the environment. In the cities, usually the effect disappears after 2 - 3 days. Although there may be options.