Chamber series 108

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ММ
Re: front Room series 108

Post by ММ » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:31

Can I do in SB 108, a small hole for the chain? The product does not go bad? And what prevents a manufacturer to do it yourself?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 25, 2015 18:41

MM Used to be, then why it did not-apparently technologically difficult...I don't know. You can of course , structure(squares) located from the edge at a distance. Can a flashlight to enlighten and they are visible. But better the bag then the front room to do, and it in the pouch. And to delaminate from the body and will not interfere too.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jun 25, 2015 19:05

actually even better to make two small round holes at the top on the edges - would prefer a lanyard to hang

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:03

Is it possible to charge the water with SB 108 which is glued consolation? How many hours will that take?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57

ММ wrote:is it Possible to charge the water with SB 108 which is glued consolation? How many hours will that take?
Porridge oil will not spoil... :D And while "charging" depends on the volume, set for the night :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 22:27

And the purpose is to put you? To all that moved on the structure of water. Anyone practicing it? Have the results? Write. :wink:

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jul 01, 2015 0:04

For that better style Designer Body http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... ructor.htm

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36

Akela, why is the constructor body?I like to lose weight not going.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:52

ММ wrote:Akela, why is the constructor body?I like to lose weight not going.
If not the form, it is possible to have clarity of mind :? For this we need to change something in the "light body". That is what the designer... :roll:

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Sun Jul 19, 2015 14:13

Good day! Tell me, and if there are any contraindications of the use of a chamber 108 good?
For example, pregnant women can use? :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jul 19, 2015 17:40

Иринааа wrote:for Example, pregnant women can use?
even need))) my wife wore and when the second pregnancy 7 years ago and third a year and a half ago - and all is well and babies are healthy and the birth went well and formed with childbirth as it should - as we wanted and the good doctor got :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 19, 2015 17:43

Irina, more information here:
АСД wrote:
bofara wrote:ASD, what do you think, will palsy, if a pregnant woman contemplating ZEE, thoughts and imagination is itself the best future for your child? Thank you!
The benefits will be. It is important that the woman did it with ease, without straining. So she felt that the eye forms of a life time in the future for her, her child and all future Rodney, displays them on the Golden Path and recovers ancestral ties with the ancestors.

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Sun Jul 19, 2015 22:42

thank you very much for your answers!!! :wink:

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Wed Jul 22, 2015 0:33

Good evening ! Can I simultaneously use СС108 and СБ108, card and FEMININE ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 22, 2015 15:40

Иринааа wrote:Good evening ! Can I simultaneously use СС108 and СБ108, card and FEMININE ?
Yes, you can.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:00

The Chamber 108 has a Super key? :) You can order?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:54

ММ wrote:the Chamber 108 has a Super key? :) You can order?
The keys to the Parlor Benefit only. Super without keys.

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Fri Aug 14, 2015 13:48

Why are there so few reviews and discussions for 108 ? Or are they somewhere else ?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:24

Here Svetlitsa Obviously 108 has arrived,revealing the hidden implications in the social aspect.

Фатичелль Едетнаюг

Post by Фатичелль Едетнаюг » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:56

Greetings to all interested in working in technology)
I have a year СС108+СБ108+joy(not 108) and a half-year SB-Silver108. Earlier in the forum and in the video reported in detail on feelings and sobytie of the first results. Wear and use all set constantly. "Good," I don't interfere with sleep. SS involves a series spitalicesti cartoons when leaving the realm of Morpheus, ka kbelo first few months. I have become accustomed to them in all the plans and was even ashamed to think that somehow the effects were, and if they were trying to get rid of... and negative sometimes slips and the energy exchange is not in my favor sometimes :oops: or not at all did all the miracles by banal tools that everyone has, like intuition, work with the objectives of autotreninga, "the coordination of intentions")) etc...?
And recently, happened a sad event which forced me to radically reconsider the value of what I have already ceased to notice, not something to appreciate. Walked my husband through the city. Moreover, very masshtabnaya and all on foot. 5-6 hours. Good day... by the end of which I discovered n e d a s t a h in :shock: . In poteryashka were СС108 +joy - they were in the same package. the most expensive product is to be stored more securely. While the specifics of the SS and for me that always, if necessary, be adjusted quickly and without problems to get and remove. Clear - clear route is too large and the probability to find traces of the Bremen musicians - is simply unrealistic, and the time is later on already. Of course I was upset, but inwardly felt some relief.. don't know... maybe these two got lost and not Good, and silver, and the SS was already cracked :cry: . in the long term it probably would have had to change. But some kind of paradoxical feeling was positive, I don't know what. And it seems to be not so bad but the next day or the day after, I do not remember the following occurs. I have a meeting with the client, constant. and word for word I suddenly find this conversation in this nasledstvom the key...! anger how can you be so stupid and wrong and that cocky I start to shake hands!!!!!! I understand that trying to fix the situation myself only breed a negative, moreover, in exactly the say theoretical speculative reason!!! my apponenta had only 'put that bucket' :( :oops: if all my self-control, work on yourself, my "Buddhism" and simply put the whole experience of conducting the debate and maintaining energy hygiene is simply erased from the face of the earth, the entire control over the course of the conversation and the energy neutrality is lost! I feel like I'm 20 again. in the worst sense. Though again, with this lady I keep half-year, communicated and marveled how it was comfortable despite some ppolozhitelnye the circumstances of our acquaintance.
And it is here that I feel all that "high" that I was robbed of the pair of parlor and even called for "nostalgia" for this a long time unfairly forgotten in the feeling that you were raped :oops: :cry: .
In General, everything is relative. If remembered his childhood communication without parlor... But often it's happened before - too familiar smell)))) and I so lived? 8)
This Opera in two parts. So, part two. The money was in reserve, but for a very different purpose and return the Room I wanted, it seems in Good laid to they I just had sometime and was ready to wait for SS (whether a little as will give suddenly or schedule what). But after this, couldn't allow something like that happened during this waiting period SB from Moscow, terrified of myself and that if I contact you and share their grief with Alexander On bc that is included in the position and the time his master's shoulder with one of his three Tradoc. For which he thanks. A couple of days later I go to bed and suddenly :wiz he calls.. and In General it turns out that my "sweet Couple".. Found! and! want! return! :shock: :shock: :shock: (no, it was not signed by me). Believe it or not. It is for me. Now will not let them. Love. Hugs. Kisses.<

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:08

---I bought Svetlitsa Blaga-108 and the key is how to bring together each other on the inside numbers, or it doesn't matter,

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Nov 30, 2016 23:52

друмка радева wrote:---I bought Svetlitsa Blaga-108 and the key is how to bring together each other on the inside numbers, or it doesn't matter,
Don't quite understand the question. Key is activated for card good for rooms, one of which is marked on the key and the other on the map Good. For this we need to send a letter to the seller asking about the activation and numbers of their cards Benefit and key.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Dec 01, 2016 0:02

АСД wrote:Key is activated for card good for rooms, one of which is marked on the key and the other on the map Good. For this we need to send a letter to the seller asking about the activation and numbers of their cards Benefit and key.
how the activation of the seller key?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Dec 01, 2016 19:02

друмка радева wrote:---I bought Svetlitsa Blaga-108 and the key is how to bring together each other on the inside numbers, or it doesn't matter,
It does not matter. Hold them as recommended:
Explain the activation key. Each key has a number. A user who purchased the key, sends it to number +7 916 164-74-74 message: register the key number (key number) in the card number (card number). In response, he needs to answer with text key number to the card (the card number) is activated.

After this you need to put the KEY to the map BENEFIT and leave for several hours (e.g. overnight). If the card BENEFITS we recommend you to carry close to the body (excluding prolonged direct contact with skin card), the keys do not have to wear. However, due to the fact that they have their own structure, you can apply the keys to the structuring of water purification money from distortion, matching structures of various objects with the person, etc.

p.s. i.e. Yes aktivirate the /regardless of which country the Council of Europe dopira to cachiccata Svetlitsa Blaga 108/ Kato Ho will leave Taka nakolko hours or Cala new/. IIR was looking for but it's another domylna of Nemo - Kato pratice SMS with the text: "register the key number (the numbers on Vasia key it Svetlitsa Blaga 108) to the card number (the numbers on cartata Svetlitsa Blaga 108)"Mauger and Latin, on posecene room /is + se vyvedet two zeros, i.e. all poluchova room 0079161647474/ e Whitmore Yes pochakaite Malko for more hotels near potvrdenie /AZ personally polochic potvrdenie trail nekolko days kagato the activated key, it is sweata СБ108/. The Success Trumka! Ako wyznica vybrosi - da mi can write in lichni of shopmania.<

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri Dec 02, 2016 23:54

---Thanks ,Thanks,