Chamber series 108

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
МАК
Re: front Room series 108

Post by МАК » Mon Feb 09, 2015 19:09

As I understand from the forum, the new owner must go to activate the key, consciously-want to buy it, and if this key is already available, then the new owner should give me money to the value of a key?))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 09, 2015 19:14

Yes, :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Feb 09, 2015 20:27

МАК wrote:the new owner have to give me money to the value of a key?))
:) Why must you and a charity to do it You and will return. :?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:38

frankly, :) :? - making someone a gift Svetlitsa Blaga - do not expect gratitude from that man - at least he high to wear in the wallet will be somewhere in the bag and will think that little of your gift - you'd better tell him about the room and explain why he needs it - let him take the decision to buy it - here then is the real result!!!!
and the gifts so I can tell you though people have result from the fact that you gave such an expensive gift but they will associate their results with anything but not with what you've taught them this)))
Check for yourself personally - I gave you 8 good parlor - room 3 good gold and plenty of the usual parlor - and the their success with a gift and does not connect and as I said above, wearing them as a maximum in my purse somewhere - not attaching much importance as if deliberately bought them for the money that you spent

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Wed Feb 11, 2015 18:09

-
Last edited by Лемуриец on Thu Jun 04, 2015 14:25, edited 2 times in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Feb 11, 2015 20:37

putting it (the card is GOOD) the problem of "samarskite" without my part in it (well, except for the keys) to card Good gold throughout the year.
quote here.
How is it still with the BRM-s, so today happened to SB 108 - it is "very" found money for myself, i.e. I made the intention to buy this product and after a week or two and voila.. and plenty of it /on other stuff+in a lecture at the school of magic/. Still pleasantly surprised..
p.s. I already felt good.

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:41

Tell me.
Do I understand correctly that a Chamber Benefit series 108 is behind the inscription of IMX, and the last series no.
I'm just about the visual difference between them.
Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:30

Александр По wrote:Tell me.
Do I understand correctly that a Chamber Benefit series 108 is behind the inscription of IMX, and the last series no.
I'm just about the visual difference between them.
Thank you.
Yes, that's right.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sun Feb 15, 2015 15:52

Hmm.. In December bought Kompiuterio Svetlitsa Blaga - the inscription of IMX also has a view of is the same. Other SB from range looked similar. Or was it a trial batch of 108's? Explain, please.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Feb 15, 2015 23:24

Yes, some are lucky enough to buy a good parlor 108 at the price of conventional good. So they were sold some time before the official presentation of the series 108.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13

-
Last edited by Лемуриец on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:27, edited 1 time in total.

АлександрСергеевич

Post by АлександрСергеевич » Tue Feb 17, 2015 18:19

Received the parcel today.Tell whether from the front Room-108 is not a super brace , and Vice versa? and something I'm not good as that was, head aches,nausea, felt the heat of the body, but with joy, not so much . maybe it's from the outside factors any more, from lack of sleep, etc.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Feb 17, 2015 20:52

Forest air also need to get used :ap

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 19, 2015 13:52

ASDI understand that the Mirror of ISIS 108 will not /and probably is not necessary, in determining the essence of this product/? Or...? Thank you.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Feb 20, 2015 15:56

Please, someone tell me..
I have 3 diverse targets relating to the SS - I "put" them every day,using different ways,from ballet to "pulling his hair".(by the way, is it possible to "ask" the SS on the desired field of work, i.e. a bit indefinite and vague, just listing the necessary conditions?) Is it possible to do so-to put the same tasks each day (before their execution)? or once I set the goal -desires and - "forgot"?
Yet the results -no,but I use SS only a few days until ...
And, if one of the parties MOP to me a more active feel (feel energy as if), then it can be considered a party working "for me"? i.e. to influence others I will need at least mentally to turn the party outwards?
Or I can put "goals, desires"because only 3 day wear?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 20, 2015 16:56

Лемуриец wrote:please, someone tell me..
I have 3 diverse targets relating to the SS - I "put" them every day,using different ways,from ballet to "pulling his hair".(by the way, is it possible to "ask" the SS on the desired field of work, i.e. a bit indefinite and vague, just listing the necessary conditions?) Is it possible to do so-to put the same tasks each day (before their execution)? or once I set the goal -desires and - "forgot"?
Yet the results -no,but I use SS only a few days until ...
And, if one of the parties MOP to me a more active feel (feel energy as if), then it can be considered a party working "for me"? i.e. to influence others I will need at least mentally to turn the party outwards?
Or I can put "goals, desires"because only 3 day wear?
1. Importantly, not every day , and once and exactly what you want and how (settings), and why you need it, and how? And then you can look at the responses from the outside, the inside on what is happening relative to your goal. If you think that something went wrong, not the fact that it is not so, wait the development of events and responses. If you go to your goal already on a direct path then proceed. And if that is not so long , and it is time , such as in the direction of performance goals, adjust the best and safest way to weed out third-party probability ....on the way to your goal.
2. Side room plays a role, but not enough to particularly bother. Well, there is a line from himself to the outside and from the outside itself. But the party that you and you can decide : your thoughts-intentions out for you achieve your goal , or from the outside you fall down)))
3. Without goals yet to understand how she works, what happens inside and outside when available.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Feb 20, 2015 17:37

Lily, thank you!!!
Last edited by Лемуриец on Thu Jun 04, 2015 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Feb 20, 2015 17:56

Set a goal to get the room good , then unsubscribe as quickly get :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Feb 20, 2015 18:01

Ростислав wrote:set a goal to get the room good , then unsubscribe as quickly get :)
It is quite support. However, it must be noted that sometimes such a desire may takes a little more time than I wanted simply not to wait any longer - you need to really allow yourself to be the happy owner of a SB /and СБ108!/. According to my experience /unlikely to be useful to the majority here, I sing and I will not share how working on the etim/ - it can increase your personal power.
the LemurianGood Luck To You!
p.s. give your experience as an example - I, at some time not had the financial ability to buy almost anything from products for MM.. Then me, almost magically gave the SS /normal/ - if not mistaken, got the month of may, 2014 /'ll never forget!/.. Now, after all past changes /connected, of course, not only with SS, but it quite possibly was their "button-start"/ if very much will want, can buy almost every product that is offered on MM.. And I Svetlichnaya other products did not use /my СБ108 in the way to me in the next few days should come, and its old SS - gave to Tom, who believe that more should/. But I prefer to move slowly but surely than on the principle of "jump"..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 20, 2015 18:18

Ростислав wrote:set a goal to get the room good , then unsubscribe as quickly get :)
Join)))

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Feb 20, 2015 18:29

But, by the way, already have such purpose-to get the Svetlitsa Blaga 108...))
Last edited by Лемуриец on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:29, edited 2 times in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Feb 20, 2015 18:35

Лемуриец wrote:funds for SB 108
It is important that You as a Soul wanted this ... When I "was denser and consciously in the space of the soul", the next day in my Bank account appeared, suddenly a certain amount that I spent on СБ108+some other things.. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 20, 2015 18:38

The Lemurian Start with the fact that those three goals are already set , review , rate , leave as is, or corrected? For example, each on the subject of truth desired. This means again, but as it were in addition, not slowing down running processes, and it's important to think about" Best and safe way to benefit yourself and the world ,I....found a job that I like in all respects , with a team that suits me in all respects, and I fit them to all my qualities or parameters(what you want) with s.p so then...grab the bar a little higher here can play and raising almost instant -it's like a Foundation for the future. Can offer a little less , and then raise))) is Checked. But maybe this will immediately give more, but can not cope for example on the subject and can translate or write with smaller s.p. But it is not so important. Important work and has earnings almost requested. And then your perseverance and desire up.
Just sit and wait for the thoughts ...not fun and probably not productive. You can for example start looking in the Internet or in Newspapers and ask friends regarding my work , or to make such a diversion they are looking for , but still look at the raw footage and look for along the way , at least mentally ... works Too. And it is all on the other two goals. Revision without stopping the movement, korektirovki and then at least go a few steps , well, how would you have gone to realize it)) And everything -even the kitchen plump to eat with pleasure , positive emotions energize your intentions. And there way to much.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Feb 20, 2015 19:24

Definitely!!! Use all of Your tips-and bofara , and Lilies...
Especially about "seizing with pleasure , positive emotions energize your intentions" is just a great idea .)))))) thank you, Lily!
I used to do the integral yoga of Sri Aurobindo, practiced the silence of the mind - and there as it is easier to overlooked by "the realization space of the soul" - I guess I'll have to return to that practice or make it necessary for a purpose ...so that Your Council bofara , by the way ..
Especially valuable for me in the front Room that "positive expectations" becomes greater, ie does not strongly discouraged...Especially if you're on a work, of course..
I already knew by reading the next branch - the chamber supports a focus on results , properly and truly , sincerely wish...

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Feb 20, 2015 23:33

Лемуриец wrote:practiced the silence of the mind - and there as it is easier to overlooked by "the realization space of the soul" - I guess I'll have to go back to that practice
This is in which works of Sri Aurobindo can be found? Thanks..