Svetlitsa - the LEADER

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Svetlitsa - the LEADER

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 02, 2014 16:14

Светлица «Лидер» 108
Светлица «Лидер» AU

Svetlitsa Leader allows developing informal leadership skills, enhancing the Light characteristics of the user.

Svetlitsa Leader promotes the growth of the following personal qualities necessary for the leader:
COMPETENCE
- SELF-CONFIDENCE
- COURAGE AND BRAVERY
VERA
- THE ABILITY TO BUILD A TEAM
- THE ABILITY TO INSPIRE
- VISION
- FLEXIBILITY OF BEHAVIOR AND SENSITIVITY TO THE SITUATION
- WILLINGNESS TO SUPPORT IN DIFFICULT TIMES
- Good COMMUNICATION skills

The impression that a leader can be easy if it is easy to learn. That is, we can perform some formal rules and become the leader. However, a true Leader is one who is in front and followed by others. And it concerns not only production activities, but social and family. In any relationship someone is the leader and someone a follower.

Device Svetlitsa Leader will help to develop leadership skills informally, through the development of Light characteristics. The leader can go where others will not. They do not even go, because I think it is impossible (wasted, useless). Can not go, if you do not see the goal. Therefore, the Leader is a master of movement.

It creates conditions for other forms of purpose that sets the direction and serves as an example. That is, the Leader is the emitter illuminates an idea, a dream, can inspire others. Therefore, the Leader needs to have the appropriate light characteristics. Svetlitsa – the Leader helps to change the user for this quality of Light.

Increase power of light. That is, the Leader needs to be more bright. If he lives an interesting, rich life, his light can be perceived with a liquid crystal other people, then there will be interaction of information through light, bypassing the verbal channel. That is the light of the owner
Chamber Leader will facilitate the scrubbing of the structures of the liquid crystal of others that will ensure their expertise. The Leader will be able to exchange qualities through the Light, and this new level of competence and more confidence. That is the Light to which people are drawn. Increases the attractiveness and charisma of the Leader.

the growth of the dimensionality of the world (complexity). Each person has their illumination. This Light has its own characteristics – brightness, fractality, area, frequency, etc. a Leader should have such characteristics of light, which could to bring people togetherwith which it interacts, in one, in command. That is to have universal light compared to others.

As an example, consider the arithmetic addition operation with fractions. Assume characteristics of the glow one person can be expressed by the fraction 1/5, and 1/7 of the other (as part of something more whole). Then they will have a common denominator of 35, much higher than and 5 and 7. Similarly, the Leader memotrie characteristics of the glow should be universal, compared to other members of the team. Only in this case it can be a unifying principle.

Svetlitsa Leader allows the owner to gradually change the characteristics of their emission in the direction of universality, which creates the conditions for life creation.

Multidimensionality of Leader gives him the ability to receive and process information not only from the past but from the future, developing a vision, flexibility of behavior, and sensitivity to the situation. The multidimensional universal light of the Leader allows him to easily motivate the team to meet new challenges. The Leader appears more faith in themselves and in their case, based on a multidimensional vision of the situation and the ability to combine different looks to new goals, new solutions, new opportunities.

Appearance vitall-creative beginning the owner of the Chamber allows the Leader to form a living time in the structure of the liquid crystal to the user. This time fills it with a new quality of life, as the ability to create life. This ability to create living systems begins to manifest in all Affairs of man.

Ordinary non-living systems have the feature of decreasing reliability as the number of elements of the system. Living systems have additional communications through svetovnem increase the reliability when increasing number of elements of the system, promoting solidarity and mutual support between the parts of living systems. User Chamber the Leader involved in the creation or maintenance of non-living systems, will give it a bit of life and increase reliability of the system, and the quality of its functioning.

In such a living system, as a team, the Room Leader will be able by its light to support colleagues in difficult times, enhancing the power of the spirit, will find the right words. His sociability will increase as he will be born the living wordneed at the moment, and is able to unite and strengthen people.

New live connections form a networkthat is beginning to help leaders in the new challenges that open up before the Leader. His Light reveals the area of the inaction of the individual that was previously unavailable. This area becomes activated and moves into the zone of action, uncover personal potential of a Leader, which he did not mean and did not think.

The activity is so that the Leader begins to playfully interact with this kind of wisdom, awakened in him and tells about the right decision. Easily constructed simulation modelmanifesting itself in an unexpected transformation of reality and the materialization of dreams.

Action Leader unites the actions included in the network as a symbiotic relationship. The symbiosis of action reveals the ability and potential-time personality without limiting the field of action. The simulation model reveals and builds a new model, more advanced and unpredictable. The unpredictability is that it is impossible to catch up and overtake.

Therefore, you receive know-how and the player becomes the personality of the Leader. Live light when networked together, provide the formation of stable groups (teams), creating team spirit. Such teams are able to solve problems that are inaccessible to one person, which creates preconditions to increase the effectiveness of the team (company, family, social groups).

Note that each person has his way and a guiding star. . The paradox is that the path of the leader based on the substitution of the guiding star of the way of driving. This substitution implies a high degree of responsibility Leader of an informal approach to the formation of his ways and behavior.

At the same time scales the layered structure of reality and projected a new mode of management. Implemented new creativity as the ability to control the new world of destiny. Super opportunity open as a stream of understanding their goals and objectives.

A natural question arises – if in one group there will be several users of a Chamber Leader, whether it will lead to competition and rivalry between them?
Of course not. No competition will not. Each person has their strengths. Each is in some way a leader.

The use of a Chamber – Leader will reinforce these strengths and create opportunities for mutually complementing and mutually strengthening. Increase the ability to find additional compromises that do not weaken anyone, and lead to win all. That is leadership qualities will manifest themselves in generating ideas, additional motivation, the success of self-realization. Internal rivalries in the group only reduced from the use of a Chamber – the Leader of all members of the group.<

АльфМ

Re: Svetlitsa LEADER

Post by АльфМ » Wed Jul 02, 2014 17:39

Oh, what news! And where can I see it?

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 02, 2014 18:23

In principle, not bad at all for Any man to hang on the chest of the Parlor-the Leader ... bi

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 19:46

What the initial price tag for the pioneers will be ? :oops: 8) :? :D

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 02, 2014 19:57

Артур888 wrote:What the initial price tag for the pioneers will be ?
let's check the intuition, say SS intuition develops( I SS), I think the price will be 10.000 but not more than 40,000 rubles. :? OOO if it were less...I would.. :D

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 20:32

Новенький wrote:
Артур888 wrote:What the initial price tag for the pioneers will be ?
let's check the intuition, say SS intuition develops( I SS), I think the price will be 10.000 but not more than 40,000 rubles. :? OOO if it were less...I would.. :D
First, about 4 thousand rubles
then increase to 7 thousand rubles =)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jul 03, 2014 0:42

Was in the office at the presentation Sergei Dinovich this product - feels great!!!!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:51

My first Svetlitsa old, I thought that the 7th generation and the leader is good, but alas, nothing in the terms of NLP, in the "first access" without changes, then in a week and "second signal signal system" will report... :)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Jul 11, 2014 19:08

Акела wrote:My first Svetlitsa old, I thought that the 7th generation and the leader is good, but alas, nothing in the terms of NLP, in the "first access" without changes, then in a week and "second signal signal system" will report...
"True is evident in the details" on a watch..in the midst of everyday life in the little things...rather than sitting home!! Everything works just booolshoy we are waiting for you..and these tools work smoothly.and gradually..judging by audionastroi"Real leader" who listened and did not feel the changes( especially those changes that is advertised by the developers), But then suddenly began to notice that I shrugged, began to look in the eyes, etc..then I realized that they went to change the little things.. ))) I will certainly take..Man it should be.. bi

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:43

Exactly ...in detail craftsmanship is evident... Ah well there is this forum and all what I can get, hooooo... My iskrena "respect" the authors and Creators of these wonderful products ...Ola-Ola-Ola-Ola, Russia champion...
bi

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jul 12, 2014 23:22

:roll: 8) :)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Sun Jul 13, 2014 22:33

Svetlitsa Leader contains all the effects of a Super bright Room?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:35

And drawing rooms-and some Super-quality-the Good, my yet did not found a description of the detailed characteristics of the 7 series.

S-the Leader manifests itself among people as got went to the country or what not noticed, but as the city came back, so went pleasant change. :D

:D ...Everyone, the football player of Russian national team on lazarnaya engraving-Leader, at some place else... :D

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jul 19, 2014 13:59

Андрей ВН wrote:Svetlitsa Leader contains all the effects of a Super bright Room?
This question has no definite answer. Svetlitsa Leader different from other Parlor structure.
Imagine the curve of the normal distribution. It has a maximum, which corresponds to a value of the parameter measured on the horizontal axis. All Room have a maximum, than from other max.
Therefore, we can say that Svetlitsa Svetlitsa Super and the Leader have different characteristics. However, all the drawing rooms complement and reinforce each other.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 21, 2014 0:20

To see only in the office, the office address in Moscow is on the site .

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 17:01

Recently ordered Svetlitsa Leader, today had a dream where I was shown considerable leadership qualities . . . take it as a good sign. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Dec 23, 2014 19:40

most interesting, according to my feeling the room start to act sooner than they will receive :roll: 8)
some start working from the moment of purchase decision :?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 23:08

Ростислав wrote:the most interesting, according to my feeling the room start to act sooner than they will receive :roll: 8)
How ? If a chamber communicating only by close contact, ... Or something I don't know ? bc

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:17

Can't say this is my subjective feeling
not to say that it's all true - but I have been more than once

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:34

Артур888 wrote:
Ростислав wrote:the most interesting, according to my feeling the room start to act sooner than they will receive :roll: 8)
How ? If a chamber communicating only by close contact, ... Or something I don't know ? bc
All Chamber interact with time. Theory of Physical Structures considering time as a structure. The dimension of this structure may differ from unity. In multidimensional time you can build a non-linear temporal relationships. That is, people may have some timehaveYu length. It can be both in the past and in the future. Such nonlinear properties of time can explain the facts of Prokopii and prophecies. This can be called memory of the future. As a Chamber are the structural uporyadochenie, they can enhance the quality of foresight and prediction. Light the human body has different levels of organization. One of the levels - mental. Organize communication time does not depend on the distance. Mental focus on the Room can start the mechanism of the interaction of its structure.
However, when reducing the distance with the human body begin to appear and other levels of the organization light of the human body. Therefore, the closer the window to the body, the brighter and more stable display effects.
This is of course very approximate explanation, but fuller with TFS and peculiarities of application of the Parlor can be found on the seminar.

АлександрСергеевич

Post by АлександрСергеевич » Sun Jan 18, 2015 13:51

I understand Svetlitsa-leader - new product who already have some feedback on its application?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jan 18, 2015 14:36

Well for starters, you Wake in the eyes of the authorities to watch and then each different, it is necessary to develop.

Гроздев

Post by Гроздев » Sun Feb 01, 2015 16:02

I want to ask: techniques for working with the leader of the SS are the same as with Svetlitsa super, or is there a new one?

Гроздев

Post by Гроздев » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:51

Small report:
Fri days ago got my Svetlitsa leader. I wear almost constantly with me in my pocket. Have not yet used any specific techniques operatorsthe.

I had to do repairs to the roof of the house. Because very strong storm flew a few dozen cover plates. Besides me, there is nobody home to make the repair, and I am very afraid of heights, this may not tell you that I love to engage in such activities... Usually when I have to go through the roof, I am very tense - the roof is high and steep. Despite this, I got down to business - all managed easily and didn't Sutil when passed 2 hours. I found it interesting and nice to establish a cover plate. And about the fear of heights almost did not remember. :)

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:45

EXPERIMENTS ON "RABBITS" :roll:

1) Before the New year the girl in the office was suffering a toothache - next day signed up to remove the tooth. The girl is young, beautiful, tooth, I'm very sorry :( Asked, whether need to remove? Answered that already 3 doctors confirmed the need. Proposed to hold the SS Leader. She was on it as it slept about 20 minutes - I drew attention to it, because she practically lay in the cut in working time. Then he got up and returned to the Parlor said that the tooth has passed. The next day, asked about the removal - said that the pain has not returned!!! bi

2) In February in another place in 10 minutes the girl took off a headache. It is worth noting that the other lady didn't help, but it is night already in the ambulance with pressure applied, the study is - apparently there is more serious business. But mobilize on doctors, but the earlier condition of health, and doctors ignore, so too quick results!!