Svetlitsa - the LEADER

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
КристинаВлади
Re: Svetlitsa LEADER

Post by КристинаВлади » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:43

Guys, this chamber has no brakes! ie You they will not, if You buy one))) Under the slogan "forward!" and "I see the goal, I see no obstacles!" You will rush to its goal, knowing no borders. With me it was so, I felt like a bulldozer, tank))), which may be all the energy of the sea, direct from her bursting, assertiveness, rigidity, harshness in dealing with people when needed, confidence in themselves and their abilities, it gives the Leader. The effect is especially felt when you hold and then put in his pocket. If just lying next to the purse, that this apparent surge of energy I felt. Before I tucked it away, I couldn't stop)) If You need a kick in the ass, the driving force is what you need. But do not forget that after the tide forces will be followed by the decline and will need to recover, so I would recommend it only be used when necessary, not constantly. Although this is my experience, maybe You and the other will be. Still noticed that I was around to always meet a lot of people, colleagues, friends all around me. Looks funny from the side: enters the office of one, after the second stomping, then a third, one after another, all to me, my opinion was all IMPORTANT, I started to come more often to consult... And here's what else: after you purchase a chamber Capacity of Love I noticed that despite the fact that the Leader pushes me to action, the manifestation of self-love under the action of the second chamber does not allow so to scoff at him, direct resistance appeared, thoughts like: do yourself you can't overstrain, etc., and I had a stupor, have not yet figured out how to apply these drawing rooms at the same time... Maybe the producers will comment on this issue, I will thank You for it :) And thank you for the cool gadgets, this is the third purchase at Your store, it works, though it is difficult to immediately believe... About the Potential of Love and the pendant Armor (this stuff is also very cool!) tell in the relevant sections!<

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:52

КристинаВлади wrote:Although this is my experience, maybe You and the other will be.
Right, could be individually! In any case, this product "Chamber" the live! :D although this is also only my experience.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:47

As far as I understand the philosophy of creating a bright-rooms, is the idea of conflict without solving the problems and without conflict and movement of the person toward the goal in the flow of objective and subjective reality. Such a philosophy requires personal development, it is clear, but there are individual conflict and tribal history, social doctrine of the struggle for "sweet and not very buns", these factors tend to simplify the "sound" of a man, leaving him in "dark marks". So cheers, to the parlor!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Nov 10, 2018 22:53

Not "helpful" and highly subjective to the user, but it is surprising that You svetlitsy "softened". bi

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Nov 10, 2018 23:50

Beloyar, I noticed the same thing as you. Each parlor has its own quality. But about that one thing contradicts the other - does not agree with you. Contradictions are not the qualities, and who perceives them. Rather in the interpretation of these qualities of the perceiver. After all salt and sugar is in the bread.

Акела

Svetlitsa LEADER

Post by Акела » Thu Dec 06, 2018 19:50

Nonsense, SSL normal product. Something wrong with it.

Вячеслав.

Svetlitsa - the LEADER

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed May 29, 2019 9:42

Impressed by the scene,the man in the gazebo sat in a tank top (vest) on the naked body ) with the words leader PS and probably sleeps in it :)