Biointernet and our capabilities

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Новенький
Re: Biointernet, and our ability

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 15, 2015 20:35

I thank everyone who was with me! The feeling of self-sufficiency is present in me now...And then you need to trust life...))) You can pull the rich people, but they can feel in You a kindred spirit...like attracts Like..)))

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 22, 2015 19:57

We continue to work on money through the biointernet ..Sub. at 18.00 h GMT.
You can just connect to everyone..But will be more productive when You do work...)))

P. S Money is create just for the Good of Myself and others!!!

Sit comfortably, preferably in a chair, turn on slow music relax( I use Enigma), Let the parlor be with You, take a few slow deep breaths, and close your eyes..Relax your facial muscles, neck, shoulder girdle, muscles of the chest, abdomen, legs, feet, toes. Tell yourself several times " I'm perfectly calm," according to feel relaxation, warmth and a pleasant heaviness in the whole body...in the forehead pleasantly cool...let the breath be calm and steady...))) Calm your senses, bring the mind to a calm receptivity.... Try to see the Image of calm, peace, balance..to be in this state for a few minutes...)))

Peace... Balance..., Well..., Love

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 22, 2015 19:58

And then:
..Introducing, the feel of unity as We would stand in a circle holding hands, is sure to feel the sensations the unity of Us (the unified mind) so for some time ))))...Then Create imagination, thoughts, desire an abundance of money, are over us in the Universe...)))) will try to see the bright and colorful a huge amount of money, large bills...first, let's create Together this flow of money, feel It... ))) and then imagine how the Cash flow is slowly coming to Us...He is getting closer and closer to Us and us gets LEGO and happy..))) With Love and Gratitude accept that cash flow flowing through It, the mind and heart, feeling the positive energy of the money...and the money( big bills) come to Us in an endless stream... and the main thing now skip the money and to feel the abundance of money, soul, heart and body.. Here and Now, as a fait accompli!!! You can feel them in my hands...stacks of money..nice sound of money, to hear a pleasant smell large bills of money..)) But to experience it Here and Now!!! Feel the amount of money which You dream All Your feelings...)))will keep this feeling to full of confidence from having money!!!...hold this state for a few minutes..)))
... And With this feeling at the expense of one, two, three open your eyes)))
Success!!!

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 22, 2015 20:24

I thank everyone who was with me..))) After creation of money, you can also visualize how you spend it, buy freely and easily what You've dreamed of, wished to buy and become the owner of these purchases, of things...the Main thing here is to feel a pleasant satisfaction to me...)))

Good luck!!!

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 29, 2015 19:57

You can just connect to everyone..But will be more productive when You do work...)))

Sit comfortably, preferably in a chair, turn on slow music relax( I use Enigma), Let the parlor be with You, take a few slow deep breaths, and close your eyes..Relax your facial muscles, neck, shoulder girdle, muscles of the chest, abdomen, legs, feet, toes. Tell yourself several times " I'm perfectly calm," according to feel relaxation, warmth and a pleasant heaviness in the whole body...in the forehead pleasantly cool...let the breath be calm and steady...))) Calm your senses, bring the mind to a calm receptivity.... Try to see the Image of calm, peace, balance..to be in this state for a few minutes...)))

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 29, 2015 19:58

And then:
..Introducing, the feel of unity as We would stand in a circle holding hands, is sure to feel the sensations the unity of Us (the unified mind) so for some time ))))...Then Create imagination, thoughts, desire an abundance of money, are over us in the Universe...)))) will try to see the bright and colorful a huge amount of money, large bills...first, let's create Together this flow of money, feel It... ))) and then imagine how the Cash flow is slowly coming to Us...He is getting closer and closer to Us and us gets LEGO and happy..))) With Love and Gratitude accept that cash flow flowing through It, the mind and heart, feeling the positive energy of the money...and the money( big bills) come to Us in an endless stream... and the main thing now skip the money and to feel the abundance of money, soul, heart and body.. Here and Now, as a fait accompli!!! You can feel them in my hands...stacks of money..nice sound of money, to hear a pleasant smell large bills of money..)) But to experience it Here and Now!!! Feel the amount of money which You dream All Your feelings...)))will keep this feeling to full of confidence from having money!!!...hold this state for a few minutes..)))
Success!!!

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 29, 2015 20:21

I thank everyone who was with me..))) a Sense of confidence and raise the self-esteem is present, the main thing is to keep feeling the whole next day, to listen to yourself, look at the signs and be open to changes in life..)))

Success in this not easy, but interesting way))))

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Sep 05, 2015 20:01

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Sep 05, 2015 20:01

And then:
Success!!!

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Sep 05, 2015 20:36

Thanks to all who were with me))) As always a sense of confidence is earned..))I will Say one thing, changed jobs.... of course for better paid, this robot does have the opportunity to earn...)))
Something like this..

Success!!!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:30

Welcome!

In the framework of the project Global Biointernet meditation 1 April at 15.00 GMT will be acquainted with the Mirror of ISIS and meditation with him.

Global Biointernet meditation is held on Saturdays. Link to meditation: https://zoom.us/j/828241148

For those who do not have the Mirror of ISIS you can download the virtual structure of the Mirror

Instructions for use:
Download the desired structure on a pure flash card, or print on a color printer size 5 - 6 cm in length
Flash card or print the structure of the Mirror of ISIS is necessary to secure the back of any small mirror, convenient for individual work.
It can be used as the light version of the Mirror of ISIS

With respect
The team of IMCS

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Wed Apr 05, 2017 15:05

Hello, tell me please. on Saturday 01 April at 15.00 was held Biointernet meditation, as I tried to connect via ZOOM and could not enter in. Thank you.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Apr 05, 2017 16:04

RESEDA The rally was held - a lot of experience.
(login zoom at different times and with win7/32, win7/64,win8.1/32, win10/64, debian8/64(gnome) - it works! it is a pity of course that there is no support WinPhone10... but we will survive)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 05, 2017 16:09

this time I went with Android and it worked ;)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 10, 2017 22:56

Dear friends, especially for you charm
Webinar - BIONET expedition will take place on 12 April at 20.00 GMT (note: Wednesday, not Thursday).

Topic: the Relationship of man with COSMOS. The use of ground forces in BIO Networking.

The link to the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/567544373
the Zoom app will automatically connect to the webinar, when will the stream

For practical training you will need a front room Space.
Anyone have Room Space, use virtual version. Download the file from the link
Print it no larger than 5 cm in length on a color printer or download on a clean flash drive. The resulting printout or flash drive secure with tape on the massage brush hairbrush. You got the Lite version of the Room-Space with a limited validity period.