Svetlitsa - Joy

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ММ
Re: Joy.

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 26, 2015 21:37

Tell me, when will be on sale joy 108? Is this possible? :)
Last edited by ММ on Wed May 04, 2016 4:34, edited 1 time in total.

ВЛАД.МИР

Post by ВЛАД.МИР » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:48

Hello All!

Joy I recently,two weeks.Purchased together with

The Svetlitsa Super and БЖ2.2. Wore a week SS in your pocket and Joy in

wallet.The first two days a pleasant feeling of harmony with

peace,light of joy.In posleduischie days rolled condition

irritability a few times against the powerful cleansing of the body.Sick wife-a cold,gave her the MOP,put on the BJ (the first time), and wear without removing.Now the wife is all right and the SS moved me.On the night determined it under the pillow along with Joy.Could not sleep,spiny rubbish,scraps of images,randomly followed one another.Unable to withstand the pressure,took the SS away from yourself and Joy left.Immediately became quiet,though the dreams were gray.The question is-was it the process of liberation from unnecessary and would have to withstand it without taking away SS.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 13:07

VLAD.The WORLDgiving my wife the SS structure SS changes its settings according to the condition of Your wife, so as to harmonise it.. Then You again start to wear the one W the SS, while the front room tune in to Your condition - you need to pass some time, and therefore having these 'pieces'..

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed Sep 23, 2015 21:32

Joy washed in the machine(((. Has it damaged the structure? sticker intact. Linen was better).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 24, 2015 13:48

Аиша wrote:joy Washed in the machine(((. Has it damaged the structure? sticker intact. Linen was better).
Not terrible, the main thing that the structure itself intact.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Sep 24, 2015 16:12

ASDtell me , does it make sense to use a few Pleasures? For example, three, as Alexander.
Or question, perhaps, whether a single label in some cases to not be enough and will increase their effect by increasing the number of structures?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:04

Пользователь wrote:ASDtell me , does it make sense to use a few Pleasures? For example, three, as Alexander.
Or question, perhaps, whether a single label in some cases to not be enough and will increase their effect by increasing the number of structures?
The increase of the user number of structures of the same type (that is, not only Consolation), increases the effects of structure. This is clearly seen on a device such as a Mat GRACE. However, this gain is not proportional to the number of structures. So it makes sense to use multiple Pleasures.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Oct 11, 2015 19:18

Work put in place one person, who at a convenient moment after 15 minutes threw me the negative with dissatisfaction (while his face was not like before when he was angry, as if specially tried to catch deeper to put the negativity) I was taken aback slightly, then after about five minutes I felt the space around me from head to toe as if boiling, and maybe boils, or burns... well this is a first time I feel the condition was new to me. Then we have this guy in the car have you ever driven to work four hours more, I didn't have a bad mood, and he nozzles (literally) all this time and not a word is said... I Have СС108 and joy )))

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Oct 11, 2015 19:41

This is typical not only for consolation, the philosophy implicit in the creation of these products, aimed at the recovery of the light flux not only that of course.

I was at work a couple of times an emergency situation, which reached the point where I think that it is not time to panic, because it was not clear what to do and the time for reasoning was not. But I just trusted the feeling and everything happened quietly and without critical consequences.

:D

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Oct 11, 2015 20:25

Calm Yes, not thought that it is possible to look at things without unnecessary negative evaluation. I still went 4 hours with the brow perfectly aware of the situation when he deliberately created a provoking situation, and to my surprise I responded so that he had to pick up didn't work, his heavy breathing only intensified... And why I never knew about that ability...

Иван Славов

Joy.

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 11, 2015 21:42

In the context of these two messages, and the discussion about "social mimicry"and also
and the following quote:
However, these qualitative changes may not always be possible to reach quickly and immediately.
If the complex relationships carried the potential for mutual development, after a while can be a restructuring of the light ties would be the necessary conditions for entering the mode of supportiveness. In this case, the relationship may be resumed at a qualitatively new level in the absence of parasitism.
I wanted to say that despite the initial, 'parasitic' relationship - from my point of view, the best case is when, after some time using the joy - partners, buddies, colleagues etc who were these parasitic relationship, after the 'melting' - you just start to love them. Sincerely, real. According to another will not work.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Oct 11, 2015 21:55

Ахим wrote:If complex relationships carried the potential for mutual development
Only here until neponyatka out whether this potential specifically with that person or not...

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Oct 11, 2015 22:35

In some interview, Putin said that...I never turn on the person, because I don't know what problems have to be solved in the future... In my opinion a great attitude.

... We are All in the reins, the mind and body
Freedom phantom of the soul
Each was created only for business.
A thing to cherish...
:)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Oct 11, 2015 22:53

Akela
I agree, and therefore do not seek conflict with anybody, simply a redistribution of the qualities of communication with people, noted the positive changes but also negative added points. Take my example... To the state of the blow itself brings this person when someone insults him by fighting back, he often sniffs from my other colleague, but it is not a simple co-worker, love fishing, it is often in the nature far away from cities, and attunement with nature he has the connection established, as interested in her and a lot of talking on the theme of nature.
And I see the coincidence that happened the week with Joy and parried hitting brow, this person entered into a state of wheezing, to the Consolation I have a scandal with him did not put him in a state of silence and demonstrative sniff his nose.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Fri Nov 13, 2015 23:35

ASDon the set of written and what You said in the video, "joy" does not destroy parasitic structure, and separates them in time with the structure of man, the result umenshaetsya their harmful effects, until the complete disappearance of the impact, judging by the reviews. On the other hand, You mentioned the collapse of these structures.
This means, with the "Joy" is not worth to leave because the same way she (or worse, they) will come back again and begin to act; or eventually without makeup parasitic structure will dry out/fall off?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:36

Пользователь wrote:ASDon the set of written and what You said in the video, "joy" does not destroy parasitic structure, and separates them in time with the structure of man, the result umenshaetsya their harmful effects, until the complete disappearance of the impact, judging by the reviews. On the other hand, You mentioned the collapse of these structures.
This means, with the "Joy" is not worth to leave because the same way she (or worse, they) will come back again and begin to act; or eventually without makeup parasitic structure will dry out/fall off?
When the parasitic structure is separated from the user's time of Refreshing, it begins to exist in its time, and it ceases to affect the user's Consolation. To reverse this process is impossible due to the actions of the "arrow of time" (irreversibility of temporal processes). So to get back "in the same way" parasitic structure, as this path does not already exist.
To part with a Delight not worth it because there are a lot of agencies, whose cooperation is not always beneficial. Therefore, it can be useful at any time.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Joy.

Post by Ольга К » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57

appeared In the office Svetlitsa - joy 108
Светлица «Отрада» 108 (наклейка)

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Tue Dec 01, 2015 16:22

Wear Joy 108 glued to SV.-super 108, for the entire day...
so , I caught myself a very interesting physical feeling...Appeared as "streamlining", i.e. if you go THROUGH the space, the territory , the people ..through time, or what?
Not clinging to them energetically,if necessary, easily contacting with people..better to see and feel the boundaries of your ether body, the etheric body and of other people ...ie more energy freedom, that is ...and peace peaceful coexistence with all other people and objects...
there is still the state of information freedom, i.e. less dependent on any information,especially from the negative ...so I have and when wearing neocolony Master, but when you see the joy 108 this information freedom has become more tangible...all coming up negative thoughts and state (and very few of them already) are perceived from the outside will not be accepted on your personal account and just disappear by themselves...
ie joy 108 really negates , nullifies all the "spurious" negative information..
Yes, while I have an old joy - it is also very good, but there was a blurry sense of freedom - compared to 108 ...
and here directly the physical sense of what that streamlining from negativity...as if sheer energy and information film I put ))
A big thank you to ASD !!

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Dec 05, 2015 23:22

I can tell how much joy 108 better than just Consolation. I have a joy. But nothing unusual (or significant) did not notice, but wear it for almost 6 months.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:30

I also had a year and also not something not noticed, but over one hundred and eighth and another thing, a little bit of pahela two days and then zahoroshela :ap

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Dec 07, 2015 16:44

Never ceases to amaze this product - Refreshing /my favorite with all here on this forum/.
the Lemurianbig personal thanks for Your review of Joy 108 /be sure to include first to purchase in the following order/!

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Jan 10, 2016 19:20

Good afternoon.
Tell me how joy determines that the structure of parasite?
So for example, I use some other device that is also on me as an influence, does not work the way that it is locked?
We wanted to understand the more detailed mechanism.

Акела

Joy.

Post by Акела » Mon Jan 11, 2016 13:10

Дмитрий Т wrote:Good afternoon.
Tell me how joy determines that the structure of parasite?
So for example, I use some other device that is also on me as an influence, does not work the way that it is locked?
We wanted to understand the more detailed mechanism.
Svetlichnaya products do not define themselves, when compared with other things which are presented on this website. Svetlitsy is information, intelligence add-in to help people, often unconsciously, to create a new connection, and accordingly to improve the quality of their lives.

As far as I know, not one of the goods presented here, front room not in conflict. If there is any negativity, it is rather associated with its own protective settings that may block the interaction with Parlor and other psi products.

On account of parasitism, description https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... sa-otrada/ there like all it is clear...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed May 04, 2016 1:43

АСД wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote:Tell me please, interested in the use of Refreshing from the point of view of the destruction of the power entities.
1. JOY does not kill anyone. As well, and all the other front Room. If there are any entities, then maybe they are for something necessary. Not for us to judge who is destroyed and who is not.
Joy helps to establish cooperation with different entities so that they no longer interfere with man. This goes through the strengthening of the natural light characteristics of the person and elimination of the conflict of man with the surrounding world (including those represented by different entities). If I separate them in time, and the conflict is not with anyone.
...... "maybe they are for something necessary."... Why do I need to make another entity?!!!! You really think they're worth?!!!
If me or my children someone has stuck due to energy breakdowns and drinks our energy, changes our behavior, personality, soul distorts, dictates us how to behave ...... WELL, WHY THE HECK THEY ARE IN N AND C ?!!!
Why negotiate with a PARASITE?!!! "INTERACTION" with them?!!! This alien court, guides our essence on a whim - where they want to. What for THEM to interact?!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 04, 2016 2:25

IrinatiNot the fact that they are alien. Fact, they are the same and some not repose of the soul. For example, instant death, jumped out the shower quickly and not understand people that died. It happens. The failure occurred in the program, ie not left in the soul and frozen here. Well, first, it was a blast. Popural where I wanted and then nadoedaet, the soul wants to leave but can't, leaving channel open for up to forty days. Then closes. And if it's broke, is looking to leave or to finalize what was not completed in the body. During the life of the soul in the body is different and after they are those in the body, whether good or evil. So if they were going to go looking for the opportunity podcasts in the body and waiting for the natural care of another soul. The channel opens and went to the destination, respectively its frequency here. But, there are in some cases and help them. Often the tips of relatives , care and prompt, sometimes angry , the tips are not in favor of the person. And there is such a thing, when for what reason stress, a person loses part of their soul energy, the soul. And live he did not want. I know those who did the ceremony of soul retrieval, ie complements other entities that are hung here but can still do useful things. Then again, the person lives a full life and knowledge and experience of these people , ie shower ,own favor as. Sometimes and not one. But all along, if the one who conducts the ceremony , understands how to do it and knows of man and his nature, character . It happens without ceremony, after KLINICHESKOI death is one part of the soul that otrabotal here goes , and those who hung are settled here and have not yet completed their teaching here. Hence, a man having come to himself , changes completely. Someone else's soul and someone else's memory. And there are entities of a different order.....