Svetlitsa - Joy

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ММ
Re: Joy.

Post by ММ » Wed May 04, 2016 4:33

I wear Joy on SB 108 for a year. Nothing special at all have not noticed.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 2:19

Well so.... So in my apartment....
Bought it bucsi still pregnant. The lady was selling.... Such a kind, soft and sincere. Only my agent for the sale of any additional manipulation was made to do: to go to some area and obtain the signature of the son of this lady, I agree not sale.
Do not pay attention. I bought an apartment.
Then a neighbor came, wept. Said apartment I bought dumb. Turns out the son of the woman who sold it to me, in this apartment, the girl was raped by a whole team of his cronies. A girl died right here in this apartment. No I didn't report it.
And now stuff is happening here with me and my children like we were to blame for the problem of this girl!
WHAT the HELL is she clings to people, innocent in her death?!!! Well it did not get THERE WHERE it is NECESSARY!!!!
Well, here toils constantly near the place of his murder! BUT WE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!!!! SHE SHITS-SO WE ARE CONSTANTLY?!
These entities - have to go where they should. If you're lost, well NEFIG SPOIL UNFAMILIAR FAMILIES!!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu May 05, 2016 15:49

Иринатка wrote:Well so.... So in my apartment....
Said apartment I bought dumb. Turns out the son of the woman who sold it to me, in this apartment, the girl was raped by a whole team of his cronies. A girl died right here in this apartment. No I didn't report it.
And now stuff is happening here with me and my children like we were to blame for the problem of this girl!
WHAT the HELL is she clings to people, innocent in her death?!!! Well it did not get THERE WHERE it is NECESSARY!!!!
Well, here toils constantly near the place of his murder! BUT WE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!!!! SHE SHITS-SO WE ARE CONSTANTLY?!
These entities - have to go where they should. If you're lost, well NEFIG SPOIL UNFAMILIAR FAMILIES!!
Since we are working in topic - will try Svetlichnaya methods.
Try to push water on the parlor and wash the floor. You can spray in the corners to pobrisati Svetlichnaya water. Dusting is also a rag soaked in svitlychne water...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu May 05, 2016 15:53

Irinati, reading your comments gives the impression that you are very unbalanced hysterical person... Maybe something to do with it in the first place, then the essence of the apartment will be gone

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Fri May 13, 2016 1:13

АндрейКо wrote:
Иринатка wrote:Well so.... So in my apartment....
Said apartment I bought dumb. Turns out the son of the woman who sold it to me, in this apartment, the girl was raped by a whole team of his cronies. A girl died right here in this apartment. No I didn't report it.
Since we are working in topic - will try Svetlichnaya methods.
Try to push water on the parlor and wash the floor. You can spray in the corners to pobrisati Svetlichnaya water. Dusting is also a rag soaked in svitlychne water...
Thank you! I'll try.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Fri May 13, 2016 1:15

мимоходом wrote:Irinati, reading your comments gives the impression that you are very unbalanced hysterical person... Maybe something to do with it in the first place, then the essence of the apartment will be gone
And what would you recommend?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Fri May 13, 2016 1:23

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IrinatiNot the fact that they are alien. Fact, they are the same and some not repose of the soul. For example, instant death, jumped out the shower quickly and not understand people that died. It happens. The failure occurred in the program, ie not left in the soul and frozen here. Well, first, it was a blast. Popural where I wanted and then nadoedaet, the soul wants to leave but can't, leaving channel open for up to forty days. Then closes. And if it's broke, is looking to leave or to finalize what was not completed in the body. During the life of the soul in the body is different and after they are those in the body, whether good or evil. So if they were going to go looking for the opportunity podcasts in the body and waiting for the natural care of another soul. The channel opens and went to the destination, respectively its frequency here. But, there are in some cases and help them. Often the tips of relatives , care and prompt, sometimes angry , the tips are not in favor of the person. And there is such a thing, when for what reason stress, a person loses part of their soul energy, the soul. And live he did not want. I know those who did the ceremony of soul retrieval, ie complements other entities that are hung here but can still do useful things. Then again, the person lives a full life and knowledge and experience of these people , ie shower ,own favor as. Sometimes and not one. But all along, if the one who conducts the ceremony , understands how to do it and knows of man and his nature, character . It happens without ceremony, after KLINICHESKOI death is one part of the soul that otrabotal here goes , and those who hung are settled here and have not yet completed their teaching here. Hence, a man having come to himself , changes completely. Someone else's soul and someone else's memory. And there are entities of a different order.....
Interesting ceremony! Never heard of it. But the ritual of "soul retrieval" , I think, suggests - of his soul?
And who can do this rite? Maybe your friends left coordinates?<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 13, 2016 17:41

мимоходом wrote:Irinati, reading your comments gives the impression that you are very unbalanced hysterical person... Maybe something to do with it in the first place, then the essence of the apartment will be gone
The reverse is not considered? Sometimes a calm person to the psychiatric hospital to bring. If I did not know of such cases and know that because in the flat in the hostel lived in one of the neighboring rooms was a is portal. there is any.....goes through him, and the daughter of my friend saw it after almost 25 years after we there yet the girls lived in the 85-89 year, later lived in another. So podyezd was armirovali and some who remained in communal apartments , and my friend too. The room she was just on the riser and under the very same apartment in which we lived. But I have not touched it, and my odnoklasnica lived in that room and here are serious things were...almost an Eyewitness I can say))). And friend had to help clean the room from the portal. The portal has not disappeared , but has become a roundabout way by her room somewhere to wander. There was silence for a couple of years. By the way there are people on the forum , which then suggested how to close and protect the room from the entities. Followed his advice. It is not bad advise))).

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat May 14, 2016 0:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
The reverse is not considered? Sometimes a calm person to the psychiatric hospital to bring. If I did not know of such cases and know that because in the flat in the hostel lived in one of the neighboring rooms was a is portal. there is any.....goes through him, and the daughter of my friend saw it after almost 25 years after we there yet the girls lived in the 85-89 year, later lived in another. So podyezd was armirovali and some who remained in communal apartments , and my friend too. The room she was just on the riser and under the very same apartment in which we lived. But I have not touched it, and my odnoklasnica lived in that room and here not comic business was almost...an Eyewitness I can say))). And friend had to help clean the room from the portal. The portal has not disappeared , but has become a roundabout way by her room somewhere to wander. There was silence for a couple of years. By the way there are people on the forum , which then suggested how to close and protect the room from the entities. Followed his advice. It is not bad advise))).
Lily!!!! It is quite interesting to me!
I had portal in my youth, when I lived in Novogireevo in a brick five-story building on the 5th floor. Terrible moreover, there is generally a lot DIFFERENT there (was and good-natured to some, but mostly EVIL). In this apartment when I moved in, going on incredible something. Imagine an absolutely empty apartment, even the furniture is not imported, only initially examined her before the race - it was completely EMPTY. On the trail.week come with his father there to figure out a plan of repair, and there in the kitchen, on the sink-still warm fried steak is. No dishes, no pans, no matches were in the flat. Even scared dad. And someone's jacket (it 100% wasn't there when we bought the apartment!).
I settled furniture set.... The first night was terrible! My seat at the window constantly moving up and down, all through the night. Sounds some, noises and other wonders. I then could not resist - got a cat (black). All subsided slightly.
Then came to my sister to live a little. We sleep with her, and the room literally shake all start to walk. We huddled to the wall, so all night and procresses.
On the trail.day found people - apartment to check. Came two different ways: one with the frame-vine-that is, the other merely seeing. Both said that there are 3 completely different entities live. In the place where my chair was always at night moving - grandmother some slept, the bed where her stood on it and died. Another house - boy. Kind and treated me well, as I said - he and the steak I once planted. I always felt, and sometimes even spoke to him kindly, then warmly and safely for you.
And when a person frame went to the corner of the room where stood my rack - frame though freaked out, started to spin like crazy. Energy was coming from somewhere from the top corner of the Cabinet. He and the other man, however, said that there is PURE EVIL.
He advised us to clean up, gave the briefing. My sister did everything before going to sleep but.... (fools!!!) Windows forgotten open.
And after cleaning this pounding on the glass began, that we almost died from fear.
And then another person invited, very strong. And he said such a thing: not this particular apartment is to blame. Just the house stands at energy crossroads, and my area (5 of the last floor, corner room looking at the equivalent of the crossroads at the bottom) - it is the most prone to transitions.

Then it was quite a terrible thing when I'm alone I spent the night there (from the wardrobe, just). I slept in the back on my feet slept my cat. In the dream, suddenly feel eyes a hot. Through closed eyelids I see (as with m-machine :)))) )- just in front of my eyes two bright green lights, as if considering me in the eye or want to be. I was seized with such terror that I screamed and opened my eyes. My scream like something scared IT - I have my eyes open I saw a green flash, which raced to the open window and flew there. As they approached my face, my cat jumped up, all reared wildly and growled.
Most notably, I have almost witnesses. I'm on the trail.the day was in the Barber shop, had his hair cut. And the hairdresser that I was cutting, his partner standing nearby, told the following story:
"Can you imagine what I had!!! We sleep with husband at night, suddenly a small room flies (I understand the son).
And yells: "Mommy!!!! I have a cat in the room fly!!!" And shaking. My husband and I went to his bedroom and there in the room in the dark fly some zigzags two bright green lights, like the eyes of a cat. When we walked in - those lights that have always been at an equal distance from each other (like eyes) went out the window."

Here says this hairdresser friend all this - and I remember the same night with the same lights.

After these events, I have began to happen not just the good things in life (this is, if at all - to say the least).
I've long since moved to another apartment, have kids.... But I have the impression that I made my move NOT ONE, but these creatures moved with me.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 2:43

Иринатка wrote:And then another person invited, very strong. And he said such a thing: not this particular apartment is to blame. Just the house stands at energy crossroads, and my area (5 of the last floor, corner room looking at the equivalent of the crossroads at the bottom) - it is the most prone to transitions.
Similarly)))) and the corner window at the intersection where fighting to the death every day, even in stop-rode manage. And portal there not weak. But closed the passage. Where a detour is not clear. But...bottom alcoholics. more below the child died of cancer. even lower the family went and rents, previously hung. were heated. drink too much ,from the Windows jumped above is now silent. Below is not know.Silent. maybe where gone)))?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed May 18, 2016 3:05

And I that naive to think that one guy put on the intersection of hemisphere and when my child was a little pivotdata (I wonder also what technology) signaling to his corner apartment went... But on the 6 floor of the 9...

And to fight to the death kind of stopped... more of the little things...

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed May 18, 2016 11:14

Irinochka! I love to read the magazine "Oracle" there is just a lot of those describes, very interestingly You have described your observations, as it is now You have a home in a new apartment? kind of weird watching? read that from the evil plants help and Mac a charmed life under the rug by the front door, even salt dreams, too tough to kill. Although I do not know mysticism mysticism, but it is still energy, just a different level and plan.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 14:44

АндрейКо wrote:I naive to think that one guy put on the intersection of hemisphere and when my child was a little pivotdata (I wonder also what technology) signaling to his corner apartment went... But on the 6 floor of the 9...And to fight to the death kind of stopped... more of the little things...

Hemisphere really Fizicheskaya? Or ..? Kakogo of view, there is a photo? Very interesting. What is the signal in the apartment went from the crossroads?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 14:46

Любознательная wrote: I read that from the evil plants help and Mac a charmed life under the rug by the front door, even salt dreams, too tough to kill. Although I do not know mysticism mysticism, but it is still energy, just a different level and plan.
Some entities, especially if there is a portal, all of that stuff, like the elephant a pellet. 've tried many. Helped simple and true.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue May 31, 2016 3:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Иринатка wrote:And then another person invited, very strong. And he said such a thing: not this particular apartment is to blame. Just the house stands at energy crossroads, and my area (5 of the last floor, corner room looking at the equivalent of the crossroads at the bottom) - it is the most prone to transitions.
Similarly)))) and the corner window at the intersection where fighting to the death every day, even in stop-rode manage. And portal there not weak. But closed the passage. Where a detour is not clear. But...bottom alcoholics. more below the child died of cancer. even lower the family went and rents, previously hung. were heated. drink too much ,from the Windows jumped above is now silent. Below is not know.Silent. maybe where gone)))?
O - like!!!! We, too, in the stairwell of the apartment "habitable" few suicides was for my time there. Very bad I was there. While black cat does not start. After that somehow all calmed down in my apartment.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue May 31, 2016 4:03

Любознательная wrote:Irinochka! I love to read the magazine "Oracle" there is just a lot of those describes, very interestingly You have described your observations, as it is now You have a home in a new apartment? kind of weird watching? read that from the evil plants help and Mac a charmed life under the rug by the front door, even salt dreams, too tough to kill. Although I do not know mysticism mysticism, but it is still energy, just a different level and plan.
Now in a new apartment to live in. There children were born. Like - not at the crossroads looking, and the floor not the last. But the impression that the whole "gang" there to the new apartment moved in. The same garbage is going on, but no noise show - type propulsion of the chairs in the night and moaning. All is quiet. But mowing all family autoimmunal. Everything is very seriously ill. In the end, living in a new house: son was born with severe autism. Daughter in 18 years, earned the multiple sclerosis. Already can not walk (legs hit her). To talk about yourself - it is long and tedious, but also not good.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue May 31, 2016 4:05

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Любознательная wrote: I read that from the evil plants help and Mac a charmed life under the rug by the front door, even salt dreams, too tough to kill. Although I do not know mysticism mysticism, but it is still energy, just a different level and plan.
Some entities, especially if there is a portal, all of that stuff, like the elephant a pellet. 've tried many. Helped simple and true.
What helped then?!!! Or is it a secret?

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Fri Jun 03, 2016 16:02

Лемуриец wrote:Wear Joy 108 glued to SV.-super 108, for the entire day...
so , I caught myself a very interesting physical feeling...Appeared as "streamlining", i.e. if you go THROUGH the space, the territory , the people ..through time, or what?
Not clinging to them energetically,if necessary, easily contacting with people..better to see and feel the boundaries of your ether body, the etheric body and of other people ...ie more energy freedom, that is ...and peace peaceful coexistence with all other people and objects...
there is still the state of information freedom, i.e. less dependent on any information,especially from the negative ...so I have and when wearing neocolony Master, but when you see the joy 108 this information freedom has become more tangible...all coming up negative thoughts and state (and very few of them already) are perceived from the outside will not be accepted on your personal account and just disappear by themselves...
ie joy 108 really negates , nullifies all the "spurious" negative information..
Yes, while I have an old joy - it is also very good, but there was a blurry sense of freedom - compared to 108 ...
and here directly the physical sense of what that streamlining from negativity...as if sheer energy and information film I put ))
A big thank you to ASD !!
And to me that is the action of Refreshing 108 categorically did not like. Some kind of detachment and aloofness from life, as if physically you're here but consciousness nowhere. Have nafig such happiness. Ordinary least weak, but positive.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 03, 2016 16:16

Иринатка wrote:
АСД wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote:Tell me please, interested in the use of Refreshing from the point of view of the destruction of the power entities.
1. JOY does not kill anyone. As well, and all the other front Room. If there are any entities, then maybe they are for something necessary. Not for us to judge who is destroyed and who is not.
Joy helps to establish cooperation with different entities so that they no longer interfere with man. This goes through the strengthening of the natural light characteristics of the person and elimination of the conflict of man with the surrounding world (including those represented by different entities). If I separate them in time, and the conflict is not with anyone.[/quote

...... "maybe they are for something necessary."... Why do I need to make another entity?!!!! You really think they're worth?!!!
If me or my children someone has stuck due to energy breakdowns and drinks our energy, changes our behavior, personality, soul distorts, dictates us how to behave ...... WELL, WHY THE HECK THEY ARE IN N AND C ?!!!
Why negotiate with a PARASITE?!!! "INTERACTION" with them?!!! This alien court, guides our essence on a whim - where they want to. What for THEM to interact?!!!
here we are not talking about the shared entity and that they are there as we are here , only on the subtle plane. And not for us to decide to be here or not. And not for us to survive, because they are , they were and are at all times. Matters only who had wandered not your limits and not on purpose )))...
Иринатка wrote:WELL, why the HECK THEY are IN N AND C ?!!!
Why negotiate with a PARASITE?!!! "INTERACTION" with them?!!! This alien court, guides our essence on a whim - where they want to. What for THEM to interact?!!!
Why the ihsa as we parasiticide fact , eat animals, plants, insects. They currently live , eat whom they are supposed to, and here we have them for our own needs....Well, not the parasites we? Of course noooo. We are navels of the earth)))) And so I think also a little pomenee than Fox, for example mouse)) she also complains hedgehog that parasites live and bother us and eat us and stuff...All who eat and all who get in the way. The world is so.
But to establish cooperation with the entities that harm the bear and sometimes protect, anything in return, like for houses, security guards and helpers. You are eating them myself, milk and other things, they can't, they you protection. That's the deal.
But someone hoisted, trailer...and other... Here it is either to annoy and hoisted someone. Either such occurrence and you just fit them in as food.Even emotionally-Energeticheskaya.
And above them, too, has its stupidest ))))And they, too, goes on providing the highest tomatoes, maybe this will please you, if you can't accept or get rid of them.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 23:00

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Hang in there all over the ring Sliema. Everything must go.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 23:04

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Ring slim should help! :) They are very punchy and strong. And are inexpensive.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 23:07

Иринатка wrote:
Любознательная wrote:Irinochka! I love to read the magazine "Oracle" there is just a lot of those describes, very interestingly You have described your observations, as it is now You have a home in a new apartment? kind of weird watching? read that from the evil plants help and Mac a charmed life under the rug by the front door, even salt dreams, too tough to kill. Although I do not know mysticism mysticism, but it is still energy, just a different level and plan.
Now in a new apartment to live in. There children were born. Like - not at the crossroads looking, and the floor not the last. But the impression that the whole "gang" there to the new apartment moved in. The same garbage is going on, but no noise show - type propulsion of the chairs in the night and moaning. All is quiet. But mowing all family autoimmunal. Everything is very seriously ill. In the end, living in a new house: son was born with severe autism. Daughter in 18 years, earned the multiple sclerosis. Already can not walk (legs hit her). To talk about yourself - it is long and tedious, but also not good.
You have pronounced the evil eye, curses, or the curse. Therefore, no live. Find urgent teacher of theta healing to let you cleanse thoroughly. I imagine that you will tell the teacher after scanning. :shock: This is no joke!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:02

Might not sounds very nice and to be honest I don't know what theta healing but somehow culturally of check scanners at least for a photo may tell a live person or not... the Photos are so five different people is enough.

LILY-P while at the crossroads Tolkalina crash so valid. Thing terramarina but visible hemisphere (as distinct from the aura you see). From it the rope or the thread goes. Photos do not do and honestly don't want to. Just another corner of the same street, such a thing destroyed. Its need to protect and not publicly spread.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:19

On the effects of SS are glued with joy.

Very likable surrounding. Detected attempt to influence (one provided the lady ditched a bunch of money on your appearance envy knowing my age ... no wrinkles... No comment... ;-) )

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Joy.

Post by Ольга К » Wed Jun 15, 2016 13:59

There is a new product.
Svetlitsa-joy AU, which includes three structures joined together.
Performance - card.
Светлица «Отрада» AU (карточка)