Svetlitsa - Joy

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Joy.

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 06, 2016 19:30

What is the joy card is different from the Consolation 108:
1. It 3 structure, not one (many users have purchased several of the Joy and laminated them into one unit, revealing that several mechanisms for them are better than one).
2. Is the next model Consolation. Conventionally, it is possible to define the Au. It allows you to get rid of the parasitic structures of higher dimensions, than it could make joy 108.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 06, 2016 19:31

what is the parasitic structure? Is there somewhere in their description or graphic image?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24

мимоходом wrote:what is parasitic structure? Is there somewhere in their description or graphic image?
In the theory of physical structures the primary set is bikort of length n. The relationship between the elements of the courts form verificator of rank n, which corresponds to the principle of global symmetry. The rank structure is the analogue of the dimension. If bikort can split into many different nature, then, we can say that in the framework of the verifier of rank n, there are two structures of lesser rank. Appearing as a single physical object these structures can be in conflict if their representator are formed by the same elements Bickerton. Then, in the presence of such a conflict, the structure with a smaller dimension can be called the parasitic structure.
With graphic representations of different structures can be found in the monographs of the program.
http://tphs.info/lib/exe/fetch.php/wiki ... :kniga.pdf

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jul 07, 2016 18:11

An interesting monograph reviewed briefly. Was very interested in what formula describes the structure in the map of Otrada. For example, Ohm's law describes the kulaks as

your multidimensional structures is obvious as described by a mathematical apparatus. You can read their submission?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jul 08, 2016 15:44

мимоходом wrote:Interesting monograph reviewed briefly. Was very interested in what formula describes the structure in the map of Otrada. For example, Ohm's law describes the kulaks as

your multidimensional structures is obvious as described by a mathematical apparatus. You can read their submission?
Yes, you can. At our seminars we introduce students with the mathematical representations of our developments. Come to the seminar.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:52

Yesterday I received the parlor, "joy", made in the form of cards.
I have a question:
The fact that it increases the goodwill of others if you wear it with me, I understand.
And how does it work in principle? Does integrity and goodwill, in General, for example, when communicating via the Internet? Or valid only for those who are in the field card, that is only on the near distance?

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sun Aug 07, 2016 18:35

Mixit affects you, not on others. And the reaction of people, this is a consequence of the fact that you different feel and manifest more adequately react less cling to the negative, etc.

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Sun Apr 02, 2017 21:29

Good time!Tell me WITH what to begin?If WITH AU easy to stick WITH what the changes are?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:22

Валера Ворон wrote:If WITH AU easy to stick WITH what the changes are?
Definitely will not be worse :ap
Валера Ворон wrote:Tell me WITH what to begin?
Probably depends on what task set for yourself, "Au" series of advanced but the "PL" has brought me more peace and confidence and joy of life. As You will have, or who do not know it perfectly, in the sense of freedom, creativity, life, hurrah!

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Wed May 03, 2017 17:03

Акела wrote:but "SUBMARINE" brought me more peace
"PL" - is that you can clarify?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed May 03, 2017 17:06

Галинна wrote:
Акела wrote:but "SUBMARINE" brought me more peace
"PL" - is that you can clarify?
The Potential Of Love!
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/potencial.htm

Артур888

Joy.

Post by Артур888 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:35

Ольга К wrote:There is a new product.
Svetlitsa-the joy that includes three structures joined together.
Performance - card.
Светлица «Отрада» AU (карточка)
Three of the structure series 108 or the regular ? Or does it have structures which are not in the cheaper versions ?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30

The structure of the "AU" series!

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Feb 09, 2018 0:26

A little history of life, when joy is near, and my gratitude for the opportunity to be her owner.
A phone call in a few hours relatives (two women) are going to come, well,I say, come, let You waiting. They, when individually visit us all in the normal range, and when together, our family immediately in trouble, temperature my daughter rose sharply, then my throat immediately was sore, etc. Well this time I already took the card "joy AU" spoke (literally do not remember, approximately : "we are allowed only with good intentions, without the negative") and skipped it across the map......., visit we arrived later in the evening one of them said that they have burst sewers, stench, dirt, and even quarreled among themselves to tears, now, offended each other :? .

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59

So they should be. :lol: It's probably energy vampires and parasites who feed on dirt and other sling shit. I also have a bunch of these pseudo relatives. Now going thus eliminated. Thanks for the advice. az :o

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28

But maybe they are not parasites, infected some sort of "energy parasites" and it is certainly sad.

"Potential Love" the same in a sense protects you from vampires, but also from inside what is a very stressful situation feel like this film as it wraps around, not touching, no rocks on the emotions. bi

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Sun May 06, 2018 15:54

АСД wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Sergei Dinovich, please answer , the question is often asked whether it is possible to glue
Joy to the Svetlitsa Super or Good , that is, any Chamber that is worn on you?
I carry all in one bag together with the SS or with Samaha.Like as not interfere with one another.
You can glue Joy to any Room. They will reinforce each other.
Ie there is a synergistic effect? It is only joy so acts or other Chamber can communicate?

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Sun May 06, 2018 16:02

глобус wrote:I thought about those vampires. Maybe it's okay to share energy with those who miss her? Help your neighbor so to speak. And if you start to seize it all for himself, how would not burst :) or anything. God still commanded to share. Such are the thoughts.
Richard Bach in "Illusions" describes the history of the question. For spiritual growth, TS

Night. Fire. You sit next to him by the company. Suddenly out of the darkness from behind a Bush comes a vampire and needs blood. He says he might die without her. What are Your actions?

I draw the attention of readers that the vampirism (or parasitism) is a kind of deviation from the law of Interchange.

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Sun May 06, 2018 16:24

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Shares it is possible, when an emergency-a sick ,dying. And to be a regular donor uperenko who wants to develop their light body , and live as a parasite , at the expense of others, then no thank you, then let pulling the transformer box,where it for the rest of his life. 8) This is how to feed the fish instead of teach to fish.....the hint is clear?
Don't know, but know whether most, but all consider plants such here is "white and fluffy", with the exception of some predators that like to feast on insects... But note that they do not directly absorb substances from the soil. They are dependent... Whom do You think? Of bacteria and fungi. You can read here and here. However it's not quite parasitism. It is still more than a symbiosis. And where was the Darwin with his theory? :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon May 07, 2018 19:46

Анатолий Т. wrote:you Can glue Joy to any Room. They will reinforce each other.T.e. there is a synergy effect? It is only joy so acts or other Chamber can communicate?
All the drawing rooms enhance the effectiveness of each other when used together.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:16

Another experience with the Joy that is evident and it can be shared. Decided to go for a monthly course on the theme "Abundance" to the collective flow of abundance to be when more than 40 participants-the flow accordingly stronger, you can feel to fix the condition for consciousness to return to him, if you forget)). Participate in a free lesson, like , already tuned to part and money prepared. But before making the transfer payment, through the map "joy" said that if me and the world for the benefit of this seminar, everything will be on schedule, and if not, then today it will not happen. So, it was postponed indefinitely! (But I have no matter your answer I got).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jul 18, 2018 22:14

I recommend to get rid of in the first place from the fact that someone in the foreground hanging and the operator is aware that it prevents him and how good it will be if it to get rid of,in my case it was so, I do from the Vedic breathing exercises,and experienced the discomfort at the same time,and happened to notice,when held in the left hand front room consolation,I thought to myself how nice it is to get rid of this discomfort,and was for half an hour,and found that the discomfort disappeared somewhere,lost.It was the same with Smoking,took a fist in the parlor joy,install disposal,forgotten and after half an hour there is no desire to smoke.With sweet and other products which are harmful for the body work according to the same scheme.
Apparently for the operator to cut off the binding,to forget for a while like half hour or more,to escape,to get rid of the addiction and pull of desire. When he remembered about the desire for sweets,you may find that it does not want ,does not pull.The parlor to hold until then ,when disposal happens.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 17:34

Lost sperlich consolation,for the second time.Disappears after execution of will.)) It is necessary new to buy.Very interesting.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 12, 2018 21:09

Svetlitsa joy was found,the one that makes magic,has been put in a safe place,to put away ,take a closer look.

Alexei
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Svetlitsa - Joy

Post by Alexei » Fri Jul 12, 2019 18:59

When using a Chamber of ОтрадаAU happened a great event recently. Stood at the bus stop and waited for the bus, for some strange reason the bus was late (normal mode every 10-15 minutes) and on the electronic scoreboard "flaunted" while waiting for the bus and 37 minutes! The scoreboard was working properly and are quietly counting down the allotted time without haste 36...35...34 minutes. My indignation knew no bounds, even thought "something Svetlitsa asleep or something?" :? , he rubbed it trying to stir and awaken from a dream, turned his attention on standing nearby taxi deliberating about possible solutions to the problem, and once again drew attention to the scoreboard, where the waiting time of the bus was changed to 6 minutes, and after half a minute it seemed to the coveted bus and the scoreboard switched to the number 1. :wiz
Гуфест wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 22:14
are from the Vedic breathing exercises,and experienced the discomfort at the same time,and happened to notice,when held in the left hand front room consolation,I thought to myself how nice it is to get rid of this discomfort,and was for half an hour,and found that the discomfort disappeared somewhere,lost.It was the same with Smoking,took a fist in the parlor joy,install disposal,forgotten and after half an hour there is no desire to smoke.With sweet and other products which are harmful for the body work according to the same scheme.
Apparently for the operator to cut off the binding,to forget for a while like half hour or more,to escape,to get rid of the addiction and pull of desire. When he remembered about the desire for sweets,you may find that it does not want ,does not pull.The parlor to hold until then ,when redemption happens
Yes, similar effects from a chamber joy was also seen, with influence on the preferences and habits may occur without explicitly formulated intentions. Svetlitsa joy as if gradually removes their gear and the traces of their "life" on a thin bio-power-informational level very slowly and gradually. Apparently in the parlor contains a "sample-standard" proper and healthy energy of the human body to which the window and tries to lead. My requests to change the habits were reported to the front Room consolation, but she began to harmonize in their program. Any habit to one degree or another binds us to the different bio-power-informational structures, and the parlor just working against different bindings and parasitism.
By using different yoga techniques or different to fit in gymnastics, subjectively there is a feeling strengthening the effectiveness of the performed exercises. For example, when applying a chamber joy may decrease the time before the beginning of the activation action wise (about two times). So the parlor joy is a necessary thing in the economy. az<