Svetlitsa - Joy

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Мах
Re: Joy.

Post by Мах » Thu Mar 12, 2015 17:45

Tell me, is there any difference which side to wear Joy (to yourself\ from myself). If you stick to SS, is there any difference which side of the MOP stick.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Mar 15, 2015 17:47

Мах wrote:Tell me, is there any difference which side to wear Joy (to yourself\ from myself). If you stick to SS, is there any difference which side of the MOP stick.
If you do not feel the difference, it is still what side to glue.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sun Mar 15, 2015 18:10

You can use Joy not otkleivaya? As it is...

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:22

Аиша wrote:you Can use the Joy not otkleivaya? As it is...
You can not detach from the substrate and do not stick. Just to wear it.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 16, 2015 13:50

Sergei Dinovich, please answer , the question is often asked whether it is possible to glue
Joy to the Svetlitsa Super or Good , that is, any Chamber that is worn on you?
I carry all in one bag together with the SS or with Samaha.Like as not interfere with one another.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Mar 16, 2015 18:06

I'm stuck on the SS in the bottom left corner

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Sergei Dinovich, please answer , the question is often asked whether it is possible to glue
Joy to the Svetlitsa Super or Good , that is, any Chamber that is worn on you?
I carry all in one bag together with the SS or with Samaha.Like as not interfere with one another.
You can glue Joy to any Room. They will reinforce each other.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 24, 2015 18:05

Yes, joy can be dirty, because her paper - soft.. The easiest way if you don't have the Room to stick a Sight on it, to preserve its integrity is to put it in a plastic box SD card memory /in fact, many have such boxes that nobody uses/..

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed Apr 08, 2015 14:20

I was thinking about these vampires. Maybe it's okay to share energy with those who miss her? Help your neighbor so to speak. And if you start to seize it all for himself, how would not burst :) or anything. God still commanded to share. Such are the thoughts.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Apr 08, 2015 15:16

Svetlichnaya structure develop so to say "light body", then the human being emits, so every glow but the quality of this light everyone is different. And quite reasonable to say that some people can the light more to destroy than to create or to be a "boarder" what is the meaning of "parasitism".

Joy is an Effective tool, enhancing the ability to neutralize the parasitism of different nature.

If You need hangers 8) then for what purpose....

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed Apr 08, 2015 15:26

Akelachange the two previous posts sometimes :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 08, 2015 15:55

глобус wrote:I was thinking ncalculating these vampires. Maybe it's okay to share energy with those who miss her? Help your neighbor so to speak. And if you start to seize it all for himself, how would not burst :) or anything. God still commanded to share. Such are the thoughts.
Shares it is possible, when an emergency-a sick ,dying. And to be a regular donor uperenko who wants to develop their light body , and live as a parasite , at the expense of others, then no thank you, then let pulling the transformer box,where it for the rest of his life. 8) This is how to feed the fish instead of teach to fish.....the hint is clear?
The one who "seize" everything that's not a grabber , in the case of energy, it produces itself and for the benefit of yourself and loved ones to assimilate. If not himself , than he divided it will be. But if this energy is able to produce for themselves and their families, to use her for their own and family's goals of peace, then where is there to burst? Burst that just parenek that from all troche and gain a lot, but not going anywhere on purpose , for example in the proc - Schaub Bulo :) So what does he benefit from that?
That reminds me of something revolutionary appeal)))) will Select those who have, will distribute to those who do not have enough( because the quitter??????)

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed Apr 08, 2015 16:07

LILY-PYes will not become scanty hand of the giver 8)

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed Apr 08, 2015 17:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Will select those who have, will distribute to those who do not have enough( because the quitter??????)
Because there is not enough.

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed Apr 08, 2015 17:24

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:

The one who "seize" all the not grabber

:ay
If not himself , than he divided it will be.
Take another :)

глобус

Post by глобус » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:15

LILY-Pand the number of aspen give the gift of vampires then? And then I was not given a reason :cry:
Last edited by глобус on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25, edited 1 time in total.

глобус

Post by глобус » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22

LILY-PI think either I have a sticker with the garlic smell? These parasites 8)

глобус

Post by глобус » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04

Sorry, I was drunk :? az

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri May 08, 2015 6:46

For the second day with Joy...Stuck on SS 108, and the edges picked up by a narrow tape..
From the senses: in the first minutes of setup it went like a fresh breeze in the head. clearly there was some relief in the neck behind the ears, as if something has been removed...
Strange, really there is "hanging" a certain parasitic binding?
in the evening, after a day of running around, fell asleep in the chair with the SS 108 and Joy in the breast pocket and in a semisleepiness has felt, as began to heat up the tailbone...like went planetary flow itself - the spine crept a warm snake of energy...a really nice feeling.
this is from the observation of his condition...as for relationships with people, yet not enough time has passed -will refrain from rating..as I understood from the description of Consolation - this process of transformation of the relationship may take a while..
"For the successful implementation of Consolation should form an appropriate intention and desire. "These intentions concern only the sphere of dealing with people, apparently?

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue May 12, 2015 13:39

Please tell me, interested in the use of Refreshing from the point of view of the destruction of the power entities.
How to increase result with use of Parlor and which Parlor give the best result ?
In General, the question is whether to buy Joy + the Parlor or enough of a Consolation ?
Thanks in advance.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue May 19, 2015 2:46

ИгорьЯ wrote:Tell me please, interested in the use of Refreshing from the point of view of the destruction of the power entities.
How to increase result with use of Parlor and which Parlor give the best result ?
In General, the question is whether to buy Joy + the Parlor or enough of a Consolation ?
Thanks in advance.
1. JOY does not kill anyone. As well, and all the other front Room. If there are any entities, then maybe they are for something necessary. Not for us to judge who is destroyed and who is not.
Joy helps to establish cooperation with different entities so that they no longer interfere with man. This goes through the strengthening of the natural light characteristics of the person and elimination of the conflict of man with the surrounding world (including those represented by different entities). If I separate them in time, and the conflict is not with anyone.

2. Each parlor helps to solve the person a range of tasks, which may differ by type of relationship and time scale. They are difficult to compare. What result do You expect?

3. Enough for what?

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue May 19, 2015 11:17

АСД wrote:1. JOY does not kill anyone. As well, and all the other front Room. If there are any entities, then maybe they are for something necessary. Not for us to judge who is destroyed and who is not.
Joy helps to establish cooperation with different entities so that they no longer interfere with man. This goes through the strengthening of the natural light characteristics of the person and elimination of the conflict of man with the surrounding world (including those represented by different entities). If I separate them in time, and the conflict is not with anyone.
Thanks for the reply, all became clear.
АСД wrote:2. Each parlor helps to solve the person a range of tasks, which may differ by type of relationship and time scale. They are difficult to compare. What result do You expect?
Given certain events and complete lack of strength in the last time there was a suspicion that there is some reason in what is happening.
If the parasitic entity, we would like to get rid of its influence. Well, that would be strength there of course :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue May 19, 2015 14:30

ИгорьЯ wrote:Given the specific events and the complete lack of strength in the last time there was a suspicion that there is some reason in what is happening.
If the parasitic entity, we would like to get rid of its influence. Well, that would be strength there of course
The lack of strength may be the consequence of different processes such as the influence of various technogenic factors. Therefore, we can only offer the Room Super as a first step in reducing these and other structural interference is Likely to forces (energy) will increase.
Joy was developed as a Supplement to the Svetlitsa Super, so Super better first, and then Joy. Although, if finances do not allow, start with Consolation.

You can offer another option. Come to our seminar which will be held soon in Moscow will choose a Parlor. The feelings and States.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue May 19, 2015 18:03

АСД wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote:Given the specific events and the complete lack of strength in the last time there was a suspicion that there is some reason in what is happening.
If the parasitic entity, we would like to get rid of its influence. Well, that would be strength there of course
The lack of strength may be the consequence of different processes such as the influence of various technogenic factors. Therefore, we can only offer the Room Super as a first step in reducing these and other structural interference is Likely to forces (energy) will increase.
Joy was developed as a Supplement to the Svetlitsa Super, so Super better first, and then Joy. Although, if finances do not allow, start with Consolation.

You can offer another option. Come to our seminar which will be held soon in Moscow will choose a Parlor. The feelings and States.
Thanks for the reply.
And the workshop where and when will be held ?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue May 19, 2015 22:08

ИгорьЯ wrote:seminar where and when will be held ?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4808&start=100