Svetlitsy and orgone energy

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Давзер
Svetlitsy and orgone energy

Post by Давзер » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:44

Welcome the participants to the forum!

Who has any opinion will be to strengthen organic including body action products LIK?,may the experience of such interaction is?

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Svetlitsy and orgone energy

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:29

Will! Some experience on the successful alignment described here http://www.mindmachine.ru/palantir.htm

Давзер

Post by Давзер » Sun Jan 19, 2014 17:54

Thank You!

Давзер

Post by Давзер » Thu Apr 17, 2014 19:52

Welcome!
Question Sergey Denovich,I wrote you the personal message that you do not see them?,something strange is in the parlor,all because the action is defined differently.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Apr 17, 2014 20:34

write in the subject line people can help

Давзер

Re: Svetlitsy action

Post by Давзер » Tue Apr 22, 2014 23:33

I'm interested in that front room,as enhancers of the processes of the body,for example, who used St. CONSTRUCTOR BODY.
I wear joy something changed,but can not yet understand the functions of the body also seems to be slow,but I wanted something stronger.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:34

the constructor body
honestly for me it is not really responsible for the lower weight
more like a thing that seems like something you need (well as decreasing appetite - but not the fact!!!!))))))))))))))

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:36

if you are not ready to drop weight it does not work - you are wearing this device only rack up surpluses
(but that's just my experience though sufficient)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:38

I wore only scored - really
then decided of course to lose and fast once a week and only then lost weight

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:40

and so for me the device is not on the weight limit at all (perhaps even on a set thereof) until scored even ten (after purchase)

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Svetlitsy action

Post by АСД » Sun May 04, 2014 12:56

Давзер wrote:I'm interested in that front room,as enhancers of the processes of the body,for example, who used St. CONSTRUCTOR BODY.
I wear joy something changed,but can not yet understand the functions of the body also seems to be slow,but I wanted something stronger.
A chamber can be considered as enhancers of the processes, however it should be understood that the process You are going to increase and in which direction. There is a popular saying - Power is - do not mind. The Parlor this saying is not applicable. You should apply your MIND (universal simulation) to get the desired results. That is to use a simulation model to generate the desired function. Room here can be of great help and can serve as an amplifier of Your intentions.
Passive use of the Parlor also gives results, but due to individual characteristics of the organism and characteristics of the environment (pollution, noise, constraints), can vary the results of the application from different users.
Moreover, you should pay attention to the description of goods and take into account the specific use of products.
"Designer body" helps to form a new phase state in the homeostasis of the organism. However, the transition to these new States should organize yourself.
Ростислав wrote:if you are not ready to drop weight it does not work - you are wearing this device only rack up surpluses
(but that's just my experience though sufficient)
Still CT is effective even if the person is not ready. A person will change the metabolism, increase adaptive capacity, but the weight may not change. As the transition from one steady state to another requires overcoming potential threshold (see description). To organize this transition can be different. In some it occurs spontaneously (of about half), the other takes effort (to go on a diet, start fasting, start to do fitness, to rebuild mode, etc.). Those who are already engaged in this way, can obtain with the help of CT enhancement and acceleration of this process.

In addition, we must remember that the occupation and the social circle can define the characteristics of the body. For example, it is difficult to imagine a skinny sumo wrestler, or chubby ballerina. They sudden weight change is contraindicated.

Thus, the body must be design and build yourself, and the Constructor Body in this case will be the amplifier of your mental designer.<