Svetlitsy and BJ

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Алессандро
Svetlitsy and BJ

Post by Алессандро » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57

Hello! Tell me that it is better to choose for the beginning - the Parlor or the Bracelet of life, what are their similarities and differences? I understand BJ appeared later than the Parlor, and perhaps they already contain all their properties ... Or to be combined, which combinations are the best result?

Алессандро

Re: Svetlitsy and BJ

Post by Алессандро » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00

Still wondering whether the chamber to help in the decision crazy. problems concerned about obsessive thoughts diverse?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02

Алессандро wrote:hi All! Tell me that it is better to choose for the beginning - the Parlor or the Bracelet of life, what are their similarities and differences? I understand BJ appeared later than the Parlor, and perhaps they already contain all their properties ... Or to be combined, which combinations are the best result?
Hardly anyone You definitely will help in the selection. Svetlitsy and Bracelets of life a different direction in technology. Read the materials of the forum and draw their own conclusions. A chamber does not contain the properties of BJ and BJ do not contain the property of the Parlor. Although they ideologically disagree.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07

Алессандро wrote:Still wondering whether the chamber to help in the decision crazy. problems concerned about obsessive thoughts diverse?
From Your question it is not clear what You want. So that You have repetitive thoughts or thoughts was not, or that they not disturb You.

Let me give you an example of a joke.
Comes to the urologist and the patient says, "Doctor, help me, I have a problem. I write at night in bed."
Urologist he says: "this problem is not for me, better go to a psychologist."
A month later the urologist meets with the patient on the street and asks if it helped him to a psychologist, to which he happily reports, "Helped."
You're not writing in bed?
- Write, but I'm absolutely not worried.

Therefore, decide the issue.

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59

АСД wrote:
Алессандро wrote:hi All! Tell me that it is better to choose for the beginning - the Parlor or the Bracelet of life, what are their similarities and differences? I understand BJ appeared later than the Parlor, and perhaps they already contain all their properties ... Or to be combined, which combinations are the best result?
Hardly anyone You definitely will help in the selection. Svetlitsy and Bracelets of life a different direction in technology. Read the materials of the forum and draw their own conclusions. A chamber does not contain the properties of BJ and BJ do not contain the property of the Parlor. Although they ideologically disagree.
Thanks, I think I will start with the Chamber-Super, or combinations of SS+2.2 BJ

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Wed Sep 11, 2013 13:09

АСД wrote:
Алессандро wrote:Still wondering whether the chamber to help in the decision crazy. problems concerned about obsessive thoughts diverse?
From Your question it is not clear what You want. So that You have repetitive thoughts or thoughts was not, or that they not disturb You.

Let me give you an example of a joke.
Comes to the urologist and the patient says, "Doctor, help me, I have a problem. I write at night in bed."
Urologist he says: "this problem is not for me, better go to a psychologist."
A month later the urologist meets with the patient on the street and asks if it helped him to a psychologist, to which he happily reports, "Helped."
You're not writing in bed?
- Write, but I'm absolutely not worried.

Therefore, decide the issue.
I would like to not have repetitive disturbing thoughts ...would be okay if there are different negative thoughts, and it is the same all day and attacks the brain and If after a while this thought goes , then often it is replaced by another, and also all day continues, the brain as if such a habit of always something to be afraid of what bad thinking :evil: Obsessive-compulsive disorder, simply put

Anyway I would like to minimize themselves negative thoughts, so if they came, I would be on them purple

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Sep 11, 2013 16:53

Алессандро wrote:I would Like to not have repetitive disturbing thoughts ...would be okay if there are different negative thoughts, and it is the same all day and attacks the brain and If after a while this thought goes , then often it is replaced by another, and also all day continues, the brain as if such a habit of always something to be afraid of what bad thinking :evil: Obsessive-compulsive disorder, simply put

Anyway I would like to minimize themselves negative thoughts, so if they came, I would be on them purple
try a Comb – Cosmos (label)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Sep 11, 2013 17:46

AlessandroMost effective what can help You in solving problems with Intrusive disturbing thoughts,this drives A. Patrushev,especially 21 day course "Explorer".

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Sep 11, 2013 18:13

Алессандро wrote:I would Like to not have repetitive disturbing thoughts ...would be okay if there are different negative thoughts, and it is the same all day and attacks the brain and If after a while this thought goes , then often it is replaced by another, and also all day continues, the brain as if such a habit of always something to be afraid of what bad thinking :evil: Obsessive-compulsive disorder, simply put

times decided to buy a BJ,then they have modules that are called mentally,you must approach the module
"obsessions".Read about it in the appropriate forum thread.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Sep 11, 2013 18:18

under the disk there is a disk Ralph losey in the section to the disc content is audio-spirit: Inner peace (Stop the inner dialogue)

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:09

Шломо wrote:

try a Comb – Cosmos (label)
something that's less hard to believe than in a Chamber and BJ :)

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:10

Шломо wrote:

times decided to buy a BJ,then they have modules that are called mentally,you must approach the module
"obsessions".Read about it in the appropriate forum thread.
it to any BJ will fit ,or just more direct versions?

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:11

Стасевич wrote:AlessandroMost effective what can help You in solving problems with Intrusive disturbing thoughts,this drives A. Patrushev,especially 21 day course "Explorer".
Thank you!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Sep 15, 2013 15:59

Алессандро wrote:fine,if there are different negative thoughts, and it is the same all day and attacks the brain and If after a while this thought goes , then often it is replaced by another, and also all day continues, the brain as if such a habit of always something to be afraid of what bad thinking :evil: Obsessive-compulsive disorder, simply put

Many users of the Parlor to note the peace of mind and reducing the excitement for nothing after some time of use of the Parlor. This is the increase in adaptive capacity. Growing confidence and increased quality of life as an opportunity to live happily ever after. Thoughts become constructive and creative. The stress level is reduced.
There are laboratory experiments showing that it is not only subjective feeling but an objective reality. Reviews and scientific reports on this subject can be found on this website. Read and draw conclusions.
Perhaps one of the drawing rooms of the Super will not be enough in Your case, as there can be thoughts coming from the lack of implementation at the strategic level (the level of one's own destiny and personal mission). Then try the Mirror of ISIS. It just helps to establish the connection with your soul and get rid of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
The greatest benefits would be part of You at our seminar. Application for seminar can send e-mail lik_i@list.ru

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:30

Алессандро wrote:try a Comb – Cosmos (label)

something that's less hard to believe than in a Chamber and BJ
so the comb is Svetlichnaya technology :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 18, 2013 13:28

СтАвР wrote:
Алессандро wrote:try a Comb – Cosmos (label)

something that's less hard to believe than in a Chamber and BJ
so the comb is Svetlichnaya technology :)
Yes, it is the chamber-Space. By the way, the reviews on it in the office told me, but write a little. And the hair restored (use it myself) and the body can be in the form of massage to apply, and with mind and body working well.Checked. By the way Blowzy (I said ...) wear them instead of necklaces on his chest))))) I do Not know for what purpose , but fact is fact.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Sep 18, 2013 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Sep 18, 2013 13:55

Алессандро wrote:it to any BJ will fit ,or just more direct versions?
read in the appropriate forum thread.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Sep 18, 2013 14:00

Алессандро wrote:Thanks, I think I will start with the Chamber-Super, or combinations of SS+2.2 BJ
make still photos on GDV aura camera in the office.and so dear ASD right,it is still at the seminar on products
LIK to visit,if possible.