Comb - Cosmos®

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Comb - Cosmos®

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 21, 2013 15:31

Расчёска «Cosmos» (наклейка)

Done in stickers a comb, size 3.5 x 1.5 cm

In Your hands is an amazing invention – the embodiment of fabulous legends, backed by modern technology.

Comb – Cosmos® is no ordinary comb. It is primarily a tool for creating JOY good mood and structuring thoughts. Using a Comb – Cosmos®, You new organize your life, your thinking, realize your desires and building yourself a happy Future is Bright.

The feeling of joy has always been associated with sunlight. The more light the person went, the more joy. (Starosel. "RA" is the light of the sun, "ven" - wealth, to get).Device Cosmos, placed on the comb, massage brush, you can restore the hair structure, reinforcing the natural connection with the Cosmos.

The accepted idea of combing hair is now forever changed. Now brushing is a creative act, and the comb – a tool of the Creator, the painter's brush or poet's pen.

Use a Comb – Cosmos to strengthen your visual Perception. Device Cosmos can be combed and thoughts! Your thoughts will decrease confusion and increase order. Faster will be new, fresh ideas, decrease fears and complexes.

Device "Cosmos" when "combing thoughts" enhances analytical skills, allowing you to see the structure and "raguenet" where before it had no shades and all was uniform and gray. Hence new possibilities of synthesis, discovery and creativity.

With the help of "Cosmos" can "comb" the light of the meridians of the whole body and not just the head, separating the "stuck time" in the organs and systems, removing violations and congestion.

My dream is to live successfully and feel happy? Must be constructively creative and to think constructively. Structure your thoughts, one begins to form a realization of their dreams directed. Well-directed plan is implemented faster and more efficiently.

Comb Cosmos® will help You to quickly solve tasks that You set for yourself, comb tangled thoughts and give a clear understanding.

instruction:

* Be calm.

* Make smooth movements with your comb, gently brush and massage the skin. head Imagine Your hair in the form of luminous filaments.

* Touch of the comb should be smooth and soft. Do not tear, do not wrap hair comb. The movement should be coherent, whole.

* (You can use a comb – Cosmos® not only for combing heads ,but also to massage other parts of the body – neck, shoulders, back).

* Imagine your thoughts flow in the form of light, as You using a comb – Cosmos unravel them, like hair, are combined in strong light rays and directed in the desired direction.

* For a while, you can leave a comb in your hair, close your eyes, concentrate on the sensations and images in the mind. You may find in them a hint or a straight answer, if You are concerned about any issue. Your thoughts that You have configured and reinforced comb – Cosmos® can now manifest in a visual way.

* Continuous heavy use of a comb – Cosmos® reinforces the effect of a stable mental activity

* Cosmetic effect combs Cosmos® hair look healthier, richer color.<

ВитЗлат

Re: Device Cosmos

Post by ВитЗлат » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18

A hairdresser can use in your work?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Feb 22, 2013 20:49

ВитЗлат wrote:And the hairdresser can use in your work?
Can! Hairdresser will thus not only the Creator of the hairstyle, creating beauty out of the hair, but will become a Creator of beauty of thoughts of the client and his JOY.

Муза

Post by Муза » Sat Mar 16, 2013 16:00

Hello! This sticker can then another comb to perekleit or not? (I mean, can it be without puregene to peel off, and stick it on another surface?)

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Mar 16, 2013 18:23

And the gray Cosmos can remove?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38

Муза wrote:Hello! This sticker can then another comb to perekleit or not? (I mean, can it be without puregene to peel off, and stick it on another surface?)
If glued by a glue layer of the product, the plywood is not subject. If you want to glue in the future, it is better to glue with tape.

Ашатан

Post by Ашатан » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:44

Very pleasant feeling of use. It's like an energy shower head, soft warm jets. Liked. Thank you!

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Fri May 03, 2013 11:08

Good day! Pleasant sensations.
Tell me, and if massage comb with back mirror, can it be glued?
Thank you.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat May 04, 2013 14:12

ВитЗлат wrote:good Day! Pleasant sensations.
Tell me, and if massage comb with back mirror, can it be glued?
Thank you.
Can. Sticker forms the structure throughout the massage comb and mirror-like surface on it almost has no effect.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jun 29, 2013 18:25

АСД wrote:Sticker
From what her letters are odd, not "space", and Abracadabra what is this on purpose?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:32

Акела wrote:From what her letters are odd, not "space", and Abracadabra what is this on purpose?
Cosmos - a Greek word, so I wrote it in Greek.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:48

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:From what her letters are odd, not "space", and Abracadabra what is this on purpose?
Cosmos - a Greek word, so I wrote it in Greek.
That's awesome!!! Here is the thing, slept like a baby! I did not expect from such a small, but proud products of this work!
SPA-SI-BO!!!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Nov 19, 2013 16:33

Good thing, the only reason it was now divided from combs and lost :cry: :cry:

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Dec 19, 2013 17:06

Today experienced SPACE at home.
(didn't say should be :) )
All felt! - acts! (myself not writing, because the placebo effect ...)
And put without taking anything on a double-sided tape to the comb, and the top transparent piece of tape to stick.

PS - just remembered that in some salons-hairdressing combs have a similar effect (I'm serious!)

Soothes was in "combat" condition - child on extra classes go...

THANK you! :D

PSS - my wife said - I would have combed and combed... then called from work and said that it removes bad thoughts.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:24

АндрейКо wrote:Today experienced SPACE at home.
(didn't say should be :) )
All felt! - acts! (myself not writing, because the placebo effect ...)
And put without taking anything on a double-sided tape to the comb, and the top transparent piece of tape to stick.

PS - just remembered that in some salons-hairdressing combs have a similar effect (I'm serious!)

Soothes was in "combat" condition - child on extra classes go...

THANK you! :D

PSS - my wife said - I would have combed and combed... then called from work and said that it removes bad thoughts.
Hairdressers are affected by the procedure itself and the hairdresser. Not every hairdresser can do this. Therefore, in ancient times people trusted to cut hair is not accidental masters. Some didn't trust anyone to not break connection with the Cosmos.

A small Supplement.
1. Do not stop the comb at the border of the physical body, bring her on, representing their light fibers as a continuation (hair, hands, feet, body).
2. The solution to the problems. Imagine your problem in a tangled ball of luminous fibers, and try to feel the area in the body where concentrated tension from this problem. Brush light fibers in this region. Imagine the reduced confusion of light fibers and feel the reduction of tension in the body or the soul. Repeat periodically until the complete disappearance of feelings of stress. Contact combs with the body can be different from a dense and strong, to feather-light and weightless, depending on the needs and personal feelings.

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:18

Yesterday I received the Space.
Wonderful vesch! :ay Came home from work tired and "not in the spirit of" having a headache.
Immediately stuck the sticker - well, that's interesting! Began combing the hair, and the hand itself stretches to keep moving further, further. I read the recommendations of Sergei Dinovich, so you need to act, but "on the machine" :)
Loved it! The head is not gone, but better. I'll keep looking (honestly - bought for cosmetic effect), but watching will be something, and besides :).
:o Thank you to the employees of the office as a gift and put the sticker WAY. Very nice :o

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jan 14, 2014 13:36

It is possible to know - how is Space depicted in 1 message from the gradient blue shading with the words COSMOS (instead of the first On - icon)?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jan 14, 2014 13:58

АндрейКо wrote:Can you learn - how is Space depicted in 1 message from the gradient blue shading with the words COSMOS (instead of the first On - icon)?
Only the external pattern, as far as I know.

Кикимора

Post by Кикимора » Tue Jan 28, 2014 22:42

A pleasant feeling :D seems the same massazhka :oops:

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15

My question is, to ASD. And need some time to start the interaction between the combs and stickers? Or stuck once in the fight? I ask because there is the idea to glue Cosmos with a comb a comb often.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Nov 06, 2018 14:44

Логик wrote:my question is ASD. And need some time to start the interaction between the combs and stickers? Or stuck once in the fight? I ask because there is the idea to glue Cosmos with a comb a comb often.
Turning the front Room Space is usually about 5 minutes - 10. It can be accelerated to their attention. Watch. You may feel you are ready for a comb.