Svetlitsa - the "Golden mask"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Golden mask

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51

Артур888 wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Артур888 wrote:please Tell me, the lower patch the way you dress, right ? The Velcro should be hind side of the neck as I understand it ? And the fillet should be directed up or down ?(also to lower bandage question)
On face Velcro forward? I don't know ....))) Lower patch ...I wrote about different options for its use... by the way ,asked for another in connection with your questions. This is to wear it strap forward and see how will felt the back of his head )))) Maybe there's some other effects. In General, ASD wrote that a bandage lower ledge up to the chin. You all think like her to wear? It is time to try ))).
Had a little bit more closely you read my post, there all the questions were about the bottom band. So jokes about the top of bandage Velcro on the face to offset :lol:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:You all think like her to wear?
Well, as if the work is not particularly revile the mask ) Courier handed at work today only )
About top dressing, but the joke was)) And about the bottom, I also use it in different ways.First time out of curiosity and then , because that was the desired effect.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 14:34

The second day of sleep in the mask. Noticed something inside enclosing structure... the Question is how durable are these structures ? There is the possibility of damage in her sleep while tossing and turning ? And how they are protected from moisture ? If the bandage gets wet a little bit with them, nothing happens ?
Last edited by Артур888 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jan 18, 2014 14:44

Артур888 wrote:the Second day of sleep in the mask. Noticed something inside enclosing structure... the Question is how durable are these structures ? There is the possibility of damage in her sleep while tossing and turning ? And how they are protected from moisture ? If the bandage gets wet a little bit with them, nothing will happen ?
Strong enough, in a dream not to damage. From moisture protected. You can even wash, if necessary, in warm water by hands.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 23:39

Will be writing a small review about the mask. The first 3 days slept in the mask, dreamed interesting dreams, and pretty realistic. The story was in the style of vylezanija out my unmet needs and fears. But I would say that they were pleasant, a few of the discomfort was in my dream, but the overall story I loved. All 3 nights I woke up in the middle of the night with the desire to remove the mask, apparently the body was enough. Filmed and went on to sleep. Today was anxiety and fear enveloped the entire physiology.
Lay the mask on for 20 minutes, but the 2 bracelets were 2.0 and 2.1+ 2.7 stream channel (1234) ( they are not removed this status) and gradually the condition goes away, there was a lightness in the abdomen and head and didn't even want to get up, wanted on a mask to lie.
p.s. drink water structured SS 4 generations.
I will continue to watch )
Last edited by Артур888 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:43, edited 1 time in total.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:41

And all the structures that are sewn into the mask the same or have differences ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Feb 01, 2014 0:19

Артур888 wrote:And all the structures that are sewn into the mask the same or have differences ?
Same.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:27

Why is it always when wearing a mask, there is a strong heartbeat in the neck area. And then calms down.
Last edited by Артур888 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:36, edited 1 time in total.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sat Mar 08, 2014 15:52

Артур888, and you have along with the Mat Grace try this device( gold Mask) at the same time!

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:49

The theme of something not active, really few people have the Golden mask ? :)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 23:10

Found a positive thing for yourself. If every day to sleep in a Gold Mask, then removed the anxiety and fears and, accordingly, physics-related area is restored, normal operation of the LCD tract.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat May 02, 2015 12:58

Recently purchased this product, I was a little concerned about privlekatelnost my faith and took for the family, and more for the "...."Golden Mask" promotes the conversion of Light of the human Body. Energy shell takes the form of a single network, where there are separated sections, and the distribution is balanced and constantly..." but what is unusual is the fact feel as if the "highlight" in the space and this condition is different significantly, and the quality and integrity of BRM from Beryl, subjectively of course.
I would say that no matter how the world changes you and these changes are pleasing
:ay

ОИФ

Post by ОИФ » Tue May 12, 2015 22:33

Helps me a lot during menstruation and in front of them: when a stomach ache, I enclose the bottom of the mask under the waist or put on a stomach, and the pain subsides very quickly. I recommend women with all my heart, better than any noshpu :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue May 19, 2015 21:17

One of the most powerful products for effects on the body, put under the pillow, the first time I woke up three hours later with a whistle in my head, but now adapted. I have loved the skin was so elastic that in adolescence, the amount of food decreased and enough to eat two times. But water to drink was more just hunting, even at night put next to a glass of water, water course stockwerken the "Svetlitsa K. T.". The positive attitude of people pleasing, catch views are not even acquaintances.

... and then life nalazhivaetsya... :ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun May 31, 2015 23:12

The mask is not a magic wand, does not guarantee positive attitudes of people, without exception , some like turnover annoying. Not critical, as in the proverb : ... never know what neighbor the demon will come out... 8)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Jun 02, 2015 23:27

And it is possible together with Eureka or obvious to use? structure on the forehead intersect is obvious.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jun 03, 2015 0:48

Джейсон wrote:And it is possible together with Eureka or obvious to use? structure on the forehead intersect is obvious.
Together you can use, but structures in the Golden Mask different from the Eureka and Obvious.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Jun 03, 2015 14:01

АСД wrote:
Джейсон wrote:And it is possible together with Eureka or obvious to use? structure on the forehead intersect is obvious.
Together you can use, but structures in the Golden Mask different from the Eureka and Obvious.
The main thing that do not conflict and do not spoil each other.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jun 04, 2015 14:28

Джейсон wrote: The main thing that do not conflict and do not spoil each other.

SVETLITSY do not conflict neither with each other nor with products from other manufacturers. Spoil they, too, can not do anything, as long as they implement the normalization process, that is, movement of any system to its norm.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Jun 14, 2015 16:20

A question to ASD at the "Golden Mask":

Just bought the GP puts it, and is passively sleeping in it, or should/you must/it is possible somehow to program before you wear, or during the use of the command is given gachuhi :wiz

With respect :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jun 14, 2015 16:59

I would recommend, first an adaptation period to go (each in its own way), but as heart felt and to the programming can be approached... :?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 18:46

People! Share your experiences, and all are quietly and say nothing :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Nov 04, 2015 23:44

Артур888 wrote:People! Share your experiences, and all are quietly and say nothing :)
The mask is a wonderful product. The first time put on the face for several minutes stepped vibration, now, nothing to notice, but notice the people I meet. The reflection in the mirror is something. Surrounding can't keep your eyes off her, constantly staring secretly (well the picture is changing). Digestion is really normalized, it is felt immediately after getting the mask. I tried to put some tasks on the body, the effects are, but I do not obsess. Wear a few times a month and enjoy (I think girls are daily). This thing causes only positive emotions. Plan to bring happiness to a close person this gift. There are downsides of course, but it's more to the form and price, content of 5+.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Feb 03, 2016 21:30

Hello,a question about masks,today I bought a Golden mask in Moscow in the centre of the artifacts was offered a choice of two options,one mask with Velcro ,the second elastic adjustable ,but the most important thing in a mask sewn of different sizes (detectable ) plate,I chose small plates and Velcro,maybe in the hair, elastic and with others on the size of the record inserted is already stronger structure 108 and I made the wrong choice and need to exchange not yet dressed? Please explain and dispel the doubts, and here is just ask the question on the Mat,on the website mindmachine already stated that in the carpet grace the inserted structure is a series of 108 I bought the rug on which no marks front and back,but there are Pristina straps,how to understand what the structure is inserted and which side is active to apply to ourselves?thanks,really looking forward to the answer and of the Council)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Feb 03, 2016 23:56

Любознательная wrote:Hello,a question about masks,today I bought a Golden mask in Moscow in the centre of the artifacts was offered a choice of two options,one mask with Velcro ,the second elastic adjustable ,but the most important thing in a mask sewn of different sizes (detectable ) plate,I chose small plates and Velcro,maybe in the hair, elastic and with others on the size of the record inserted is already stronger structure 108 and I made the wrong choice and need to exchange not yet dressed? Please explain and dispel the doubts, and here is just ask the question on the Mat,on the website mindmachine already stated that in the carpet grace the inserted structure is a series of 108 I bought the rug on which no marks front and back,but there are Pristina straps,how to understand what the structure is inserted and which side is active to apply to ourselves?thanks,really looking forward to the answer and of the Council)
Items in the Golden mask may vary due to different manufacturing techniques. The structure is the same. 108 the mask was not allowed.
In the carpet Grace 108 of the structure is not sewn, and printed on fabric. They are easy to see, if you look at the inside (fabric show through). Layer of tissue on which they are printed, must be drawn from man. It is a man is another layer of fabric (there are only 2 layers).

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Thu Feb 04, 2016 15:50

put on a mask before going to sleep,to my regret, I felt nothing, I immediately bought a mask and Mat. decided to combine. lay on the Mat and in the mask and there were no feelings, it is possible that fall asleep in front of the TV and not focus on their odusseia, but slept well, barely woke up in the morning under alarm clock, I want to try the mask, the pad and the disc Patrushev conductor, I am a person is not highly sensitive, I have Svetlitsa Super Good and that was the initial feeling. But if I didn't feel anything because it does not mean that does not work? I think that the work of the structure and just need to wait?or my body has adapted?