Svetlitsa - the "Golden mask"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Svetlitsa - the "Golden mask"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 21, 2013 15:10

Светлица - Золотая маска

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

The Golden mask.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 21, 2013 15:11

Golden Mask

The system adaptor "Golden Mask" activates inner reserves of Your body, directing them where You want. You can make skin elastic, improve metabolism throughout the body and simply increase their life potential.

Normalization of work of organs and systems
Interacting, primarily, with the area of the head and brain, the Mask promotes restoration and adaptive processes, triggering mechanisms of normalization of organs and systems of the body. Improves overall health.
Increase the barrier function of the skin, its surface becomes more holistic, injuries heal faster. The skin becomes a qualitatively new type of a protective shell.

Management of the recovery process happens unconsciously, at the level of self-regulation. In the skin on all levels includes a mechanism of active protection. Of homeostasis kompensiruet, metabolism is normalized. The energy to maintain these processes the body extracts from the internal connections water liquid crystalline structures.

The mask is customizable to specific tasks of conversion, and its effects can be controlled consciously, enhancing its effect. Other organs and systems take over structural changes was also filled with a new liquid bonds.

Beauty treatments enhance the effect of the application of the "Golden Mask" as you begin to work the deep levels, including active in keeping the tone your mind and light body. Thus, the lifting effect of the combined use of the "Golden Mask" a more sustainable and durable.

the New Light body. Moisture
"Golden Mask" promotes the conversion of Light of the human Body. Energy shell takes the form of a single network, where there are separated sections, and the distribution is balanced and constant. Luminosity is restored evenly.

Before using the "Golden Mask" should be to drink more fluid (preferably water, structured Parlor). After the procedure, you should also drink a glass of water to facilitate the recovery processes of the body. Due to the normalization of the light of the human body, the body can accumulate energy that were previously used for compensation of energy losses.

Regular use of this Mask improves the moisture of the tissues, normalizes the circulation of fluid in the tissues of the skin and internal organs. Absorbed by the body water is redistributed by a Mask. Liquid-crystal structure inside each cell is organized in new ways, which increases the efficiency of operation and prolong the life time of every cell and tissue in General. The absorbed water in the body is structured and plays as an additional source of energy.

Clearance information links
Under the influence of the "Golden Mask" is updated and the scrubbing of information flows running through the mind and consciousness. The brain takes in information faster and more objectively. This update allows a person to identify for themselves the necessary and accurate knowledge.

With constant use of the "Golden Mask" there is an increasing sense of inner peace, perception of the world becomes balanced. All actions become more deliberate, and the implementation of tactical tasks (long-term) moves to a new level. They are implemented easily, naturally, with high speed.

the Attractiveness, joy, and understanding
The user of the mask after some time of regular use starts to feel an increased interest on the part of others. It manifests itself as conscious and unconscious level. People become friendlier, trying to help, willing to cooperate and communicate. Increased participation and attention helps people faster to rebuild ties with the outside world and effectively configure their system interaction.

Gradually erased the traces of aggression manifested, as to the user of the Mask, and his own aggression against others. Start to decrease the manifestations of complexes and self-restraint. Disappears anger and irritation.
Change the usual course of things. From repeated events planned path of growth and development.
Well-being begins to grow as a result of increasing the viability of the individual.

Location near the user of the Mask brings the other person a sense of inner peace and joy. If the holder of the Mask is enlightened, his ideas are readily accepted and successfully implemented in reality. You become a source of inspiration and creative energy emitter. Face illumined, showing new appearance of the man of the future. The future is Bright, opening up prospects and improving day by day.<

Акела

Golden mask

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:45

Judging from the appearance, is a cosmetic product, and came in place with the product of Cosmos. So for lyapota and oval face most likely.
:)

Евгений Борисович

Re: Golden mask

Post by Евгений Борисович » Fri Mar 22, 2013 18:03

Mask individual or can be used by multiple people?

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Mar 22, 2013 18:09

Евгений Борисович wrote:Mask individual or can be used by multiple people?
You can use multiple.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Fri Mar 22, 2013 18:26

And instructions on how to use it as soon?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28

And the lower (with pictures) meditates, wearing a much worn??? Except the hand never closes - a bit short (and rather). Logically, it seems like the neck, but I, for example, three centimeters is not enough that the edges came together... :?
Maybe some girl will wear and photograph? :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:26

Andrei Patrushev
this is probably an extension cord... two bandage each other are concatenated to increase the diameter

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 14:55

The lower part of the neck.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 15:00

Malvina
That is, it turns out that this is only for girls? :)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 15:03

Boys also fit well. But it turns out not all. Have ribbons to sew. Velcro in the back needs to zip up.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 15:07

Hmm, I have a neck not very thick. Only 43 of the collar. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 20, 2013 17:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hmm, I have a neck not very thick. Only 43 of the collar. :?
Some masks lower headband is a little wider. But mostly tight.Probably better Velcro instead of buttons on a distance of a couple santimetrov from each other. Because Velcro hair cling.

Тучка

Post by Тучка » Fri Jun 07, 2013 18:00

Good afternoon. Please tell me how use a mask. Before going to bed or sleep in it or doesn't matter? And how much it can be or no restrictions? Thank you.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jun 07, 2013 19:16

Тучка wrote:Good afternoon. Please tell me how use a mask. Before going to bed or sleep in it or doesn't matter? And how much it can be or no restrictions? Thank you.
You choose the mode of use. If you can sleep in it, then sleep. Time limits no. Can be used to enhance cosmetic procedures.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 15:51

Write a few reviews about the mask!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 08, 2013 16:43

Tried on yourself , even when selling it was not. Tried the night dress. Time for Healing and more, helping to relax and then the muscles of the face is very tender)) the Mental massage of the face did Norbekova. I felt the flow of energy in that place , mentally, where the movement is directed by the mental hands. Works very well with creams night . You can wear a different face to the lower patch. Up the ledge , gives a nice"wrap" to the chin. Down, gives healing and recovery as thyroid gland and thymus. Because when you only wore it for the first time , convex side down bandage that neck wear. Immediately felt the flow from the breastbone and up to the thyroid and then up to the point between the eyebrows. In General , if you wear it, the thymus gland is youth, if the reverse , then lift podborodka, thyroid gland , the third eye. And powerful mimicheskih relaxation of the muscles, which are fossilized and turned into wrinkles. Very well under Windows Explorer , where is spoken about the relaxation of facial muscles.....and other things. Very good threshold ,with the text from the Navigator , relaxation. Yes, anything and even without a Mask it works well. But for those who do not really feel Energeticheskie threads , then the disks would be good too.

This is my experience and my observations. And who as it is individually.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 13:27

LILY-PI certainly understand that you like a girl more interested in cosmetic effect))) But I'm interested in the other side of this product, namely ( from the description) :
"the gold Mask" it promotes the conversion of Light of the human Body. Energy shell takes the form of a single network, where there are isolated pocketsand the distribution is balanced and constant. Luminosity is restored evenly.
Under the influence of the "Golden Mask" is updated and the scrubbing of information flows running through the mind and consciousness. the Brain takes in information faster and more objectively. This update allows a person to identify for themselves the necessary and accurate knowledge.
With constant use of the "Golden Mask" increases the feeling of inner peace, perception of the world becomes balanced. All actions become more deliberate, and the implementation of tactical tasks (long-term) moves to a new level. They are implemented easily, naturally, with high speed.
Gradually erased the traces of aggression manifested, as to the user of the Mask, and his own aggression against others. Start to decrease the manifestations of complexes and self-restraint. Disappears anger and irritation.
location near the user of the Mask brings the other person a sense of inner peace and joy.
Interested, who feels like the manifestation of these properties of the products yourself ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 10, 2013 13:38

Артур888
For example, my daughter before brother fought hard (thank God, only verbal :)), and now changed my attitude patronizing to women - soft and forgiving. Son, Prada, that has become much more difficult - earlier in verbal duels most often he won, and now all his attacks as if in the void of fail. :? But as they say, "the face", and rather quickly (weeks had passed, I began to notice).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 10, 2013 13:54

Артур888 All of the above you naturally works as stated, I have described further revealed to me the usefulness for women and not only. As the thymus gland and the endocrine and hormonal system starts to recover. Why do you think so? Because the channels from the thymus and thyroid to clearly follow from the thyroid to the top. And as I wrote, the thymus gland is the youth. And youth is not only the appearance, this energy and the speed of thought and everything else..why describe something that is not described. But , I turned on every lower bandage. She showed the different effects.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Jul 05, 2013 22:24

great device! thank you, Sergey Dinovich! and your colleagues!
question:
and how correctly the lower part of the dress?
I see 4 options, namely:
1. Velcro behind the neck, the wave of masks up front.
2. Velcro behind the neck, the wave of the mask(bottom part) down the front.
3. Velcro on the front of the throat, wave rear up against the back.
4. Velcro on the throat in front, wave back down on his back.

thank you.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 16:08

Prompt please, and the bottom dressing the way you dress, right ? The Velcro should be on the rear side of the neck as I understand it ? And the fillet should be directed up or down ?(also to the dressing question)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 16, 2014 18:29

Артур888 wrote:please Tell me, and the bottom dressing the way you dress, right ? The Velcro should be on the rear side of the neck as I understand it ? And the fillet should be directed up or down ?(also to the dressing question)
On face Velcro forward? I don't know ....))) Lower patch ...I wrote about different options for its use... by the way ,asked for another in connection with your questions. This is to wear it strap forward and see how will felt the back of his head )))) Maybe there's some other effects. In General, ASD wrote that a bandage lower ledge up to the chin. You all think like her to wear? It is time to try ))).

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 18:59

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Артур888 wrote:please Tell me, the lower patch the way you dress, right ? The Velcro should be hind side of the neck as I understand it ? And the fillet should be directed up or down ?(also to lower bandage question)
On face Velcro forward? I don't know ....))) Lower patch ...I wrote about different options for its use... by the way ,asked for another in connection with your questions. This is to wear it strap forward and see how will felt the back of his head )))) Maybe there's some other effects. In General, ASD wrote that a bandage lower ledge up to the chin. You all think like her to wear? It is time to try ))).
Had a little bit more closely you read my post, there all the questions were about the bottom band. So jokes about the top of bandage Velcro on the face to offset :lol:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:You all think like her to wear?
Well, as if the work is not particularly revile the mask ) Courier handed at work today only )

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17

Кимили wrote:how correctly the lower part of the dress?
I see 4 options
There are actually 8 variants. To the above you can add 2 left and 2 right.

Designed front, lip up. However, I can try differently. As You like.