Svetlitsa - the "Golden mask"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Golden mask

Post by АСД » Fri Feb 05, 2016 0:05

Любознательная wrote:But if I didn't feel anything because it does not mean that does not work? I think that the work of the structure and just need to wait?or my body has adapted?
Most people don't have feelings when using our products. They usually notice the positive changes that can happen to them gradually. All users have different sensitivity and different sensitivity. Usually seen rapid changes that quickly get used to. The improvement of health, luck, unusual events, etc., it all gradually begins to be perceived as something natural and familiar. Importantly, the users of our products are more resistant to unfavorable factors and have avoided many difficult situations. They begin to work out what had not worked, or worked hard. And it is difficult to notice. We must be very attentive to yourself.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 05, 2016 14:01

Curious How to write ASD , it is stated, and works , and cool. I tried several times . And according to the instructions , the toe St as expected, the lower structure has a bandage on his neck-"canopy "structure up. And Vice versa. Different effects.
Thymus , thymus gland, healthy body-rejuvenation, etc.., If the lower band on the neck to use the visor on the chin , then the throat is activated on the upper chakras-shaped, but the flow felt. If on the contrary-visor down bottom bandage dress, it is also the area of the breastbone gland starts to work. This is already quite another feeling and another thread. Try on different.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Sat Feb 06, 2016 0:54

Thank you for your detailed answers,I will try in different ways,the main thing that to me this whole process is like and I really enjoy long wanted to buy these two things,but I was stopped by lack of funds,and here recently well the mind simply did not give rest,I even waited a week,tried to tell myself that I'll buy later on and one by one,but the idea was not that Intrusive and downright stubborn and active,and every day became stronger,so found the means went and bought me this moment was released and not the feeling that it is a pity money or something that I did wrong,on the contrary, the soul sang and was so happy as if I had done a very good,well the feeling when someone can help myself enjoy more of what made good! Thank you so much for such a magical thing:-)

Волька

Post by Волька » Wed Feb 17, 2016 15:07

A bit reason reviews about the mask... never written about the duration of use - hours in her walk, all night, every day, once a week? need to wear passive, or put some tasks? it is not clear anything vobchem...

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Feb 17, 2016 18:53

The Golden mask of use recently,wear it in the evening and listen to the disc Patrushev A. V., when worn lower mask with a ledge down on the thymus,felt the tingling and as if goose bumps,but short. while something special can not tell,that something has changed in my life dramatically anything to be able to immediately see and compare. But wear the mask every night before sleep, use less than a month.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:50

Волька wrote:a Little bit somehow reviews about the mask... never written about the duration of use - hours in her walk, all night, every day, once a week? need to wear passive, or put some tasks? it is not clear anything vobchem...
Everyone always accumulating .healthier and worked out not once and not two. Always.even treatment to 15 or 21 days.it is a course. All .even exercise in the morning.someone hard to force yourself to sweat second)))) and moves .prostorno days 5 to force yourself.then the habit of inertia will work)))). The results also after the course .if you are looking for fizicheskih changes.and for psy and mentally, and other things....so it has to otslezhivat thoughts and status . What's going on around and what was not there before. To expect .you'll be extra sensitive.if not engaged.not tracked previously.you can of course.but time should at least five seconds to notice and track.

Ким

Post by Ким » Wed May 04, 2016 0:27

Did anyone notice that the irritation disappears? I ochchen need to know. And still - tightened the chin?

Прекрасная Яблонька

Post by Прекрасная Яблонька » Wed May 04, 2016 2:49

About the chin - not exactly pulled up:) Probably this question to the osteopath, because the chin appears when the shortened neck, the muscles of the face and the mask is of no help, alas) Skin and may have begun a little bit, the face becomes brighter or what, I don't know, it's hard to say what personally helps me a mask, can not understand it)

Ким

Post by Ким » Wed May 04, 2016 3:18

Probably I incorrectly asked a question about the irritation.
Disappears anger and irritation. - it is written in the description.
For example, if you razdrajaet something in the behavior of others, helps the mask to get rid of this annoyance?

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Nov 25, 2016 16:28

Yesterday I received the mask, so unusual, disco direct)))) thought she would be smaller for some reason. Really looked I guess from the outside it is very funny))))))))) Because I have more headphones in the form of a wide bandage, is the way mega comfortable and the bandage is also obvious in his eyes one more to the heap))))))) But I was comfortable, soft and comfortable))))) Do not interfere. Sits comfortably, at first thought, to be on the neck of the bandage by rubbing or stabbing, the place where stickies are especially feared could interfere with the relaxation. I just have sensitive skin, especially the neck starts to itch, even from the label on the collar. But nothing, the village band is comfortable on the neck, and the mask on the face is generally formed as a glove, and began a soft, pleasant effect, and to remove her no longer wanted)))) Actually at first intrigued by Lily's opinion about the relaxation of facial muscles and cosmetic effect, read more about it and decided to buy it and I was right!! :D I always under drive Explorer muscles of the face, especially the jaw tense up, I'm trying to relax, but then still forgetting and inertia I again clamped. In General, yesterday I am with this mask and listened to the disc Guide and tension the muscles of the face have not arisen do not understand with this yet, well see what happens. I have clamped the neck and then the shoulder girdle. Greatly interfere in your life, especially when long sitting at the computer at work, the more stiff neck and aching eyes from strain. So with the mask and the disk I did it more to relax the neck and nape, naturally turned gently to release there stress. Then in the throat chakra began to surge, the mask slightly warmed so pleasant warmth. The body is also nice and relaxed. Anyway, even after listening to the disc, remove the mask, do not want, I want it to lay to rest, I still decided to shoot at night, but put under the pillow. Here, I fell asleep and woke up for a moment from the fact that in the center of the forehead as if the tension was gone and what was the sound like tinkling, as if something parted Stoll, now at work and the neck is not stiff, eyes don't hurt,even if I stare at the monitor, actually a lot of tension appeared. In General the product is powerful, all the time feel the energy from her, even when lying just under the pillow, it is strange that reviews about it a bit. Here this experience, I tried to describe my first impressions, maybe someone will be useful, we will continue to test, I think a lot of what appears :)<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24

Why the mask at the purpose reminded of such an anti-hero from the movie "Immortals"

Work-repairing immediately felt physically. Sometimes even difficult for her, although the difficulties I used to, and then out of the cement thingy, isn't how to get out, in General, second night woke up took.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 20:08

Ким wrote:Probably I incorrectly asked a question about the irritation.
Disappears anger and irritation. - it is written in the description.
For example, if you razdrajaet something in the behavior of others, helps the mask to get rid of this annoyance?
While wearing a mask - Yes, stop - rollback to old state. How to save without a mask - is unclear.

And while wearing the mask on the face and neck begin micro spasms of the muscles leading to stress relief, which occurs as a result of irritation, nervous condition, anger, etc.

I understand there is a reorganization of fluids in the body for the transition to a new state, but there is a sense that the structures are built out of the liquid under the action of the mask is perceived by the body as foreign and so have a temporary effect.

At least I have so :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Oct 15, 2017 17:24

Артур888 wrote:While wearing a mask - Yes, stop - rollback to old state. How to save without a mask - is unclear.And while wearing the mask on the face and neck begin micro spasms of the muscles leading to stress relief, which occurs as a result of irritation, nervous condition, anger, etc. I understand there is a reorganization of fluids in the body for the transition to a new state, but there is a sense that the structures are built out of the liquid under the action of the mask is perceived by the body as foreign and so have a temporary effect.
The gold Mask not only works with the body (LCD), but also soul and mind. Often the injury to the soul or mind lead to the appearance of defects in the body. The mask helps to correct these distortions. First and foremost, this is reflected in the body, and therefore the most noticeable. However, getting rid of distortion in the body should be based on the emergence of a new structure that is present in all parts (body, soul , mind). Then such a change will be sustainable. If a new structure fails to form, the effect will be temporary. Possible reasons are deep enough.
Let's try to understand how You react usually irritation or anger? This is an automatic reaction that You can't control or is it a habit? Can You in such States, to present himself in the mask and feel the state of peace and contemplation that You in the mask feel?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 23:29

АСД wrote:
Артур888 wrote:While wearing a mask - Yes, stop - rollback to old state. How to save without a mask - is unclear.And while wearing the mask on the face and neck begin micro spasms of the muscles leading to stress relief, which occurs as a result of irritation, nervous condition, anger, etc. I understand there is a reorganization of fluids in the body for the transition to a new state, but there is a sense that the structures are built out of the liquid under the action of the mask is perceived by the body as foreign and so have a temporary effect.
The gold Mask not only works with the body (LCD), but also soul and mind. Often the injury to the soul or mind lead to the appearance of defects in the body. The mask helps to correct these distortions. First and foremost, this is reflected in the body, and therefore the most noticeable. However, getting rid of distortion in the body should be based on the emergence of a new structure that is present in all parts (body, soul , mind). Then such a change will be sustainable. If a new structure fails to form, the effect will be temporary. Possible reasons are deep enough.
Let's try to understand how You react usually irritation or anger? This is an automatic reaction that You can't control or is it a habit? Can You in such States, to present himself in the mask and feel the state of peace and contemplation that You in the mask feel?
This condition can hold only when one, for example at work when other employees are just starting to pour some of his problems, I turn on and during the day it accumulates. Symptoms of irritation and anger, no, usually I have an internal. The status of the enable mask without can't.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Oct 18, 2017 23:14

Артур888 wrote:, This condition can hold only when one, for example at work when other employees are just starting to pour some of his problems, I turn on and during the day it accumulates. Symptoms of irritation and anger, no, usually I have an internal. The status of the enable mask without can't.
Try to take with you to work the Mask. The lower part can be put in a pocket, or clipped to the arm or leg under your clothes. Perhaps it will be easier to tune the Mask. What Chamber do You have?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 23:46

АСД wrote:
Артур888 wrote:, This condition can hold only when one, for example at work when other employees are just starting to pour some of his problems, I turn on and during the day it accumulates. Symptoms of irritation and anger, no, usually I have an internal. The status of the enable mask without can't.
Try to take with you to work the Mask. The lower part can be put in a pocket, or clipped to the arm or leg under your clothes. Perhaps it will be easier to tune the Mask. What Chamber do You have?
There is a comb space, was formerly the Svetlitsa super, but exfoliate completely and I threw it out.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 19, 2017 0:27

Артур888 wrote:was previously Svetlitsa super, but exfoliate completely and I threw it out.
Sorry, Svetlitsa Super usually helps to build up from negative conditions. Try Space to use it. Negativity causes tension in the body. Possible areas of localization of stress begin to comb the Cosmos, presenting their light fibrous body.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 23:08

Can the Golden mask to structure the water ? For example, placing a glass of water on the structure in the mask ? (see the picture approximate bending)

And another question: the right side of the mask to the face of slightly bent plates inside have become a little concave inside, will it affect the functionality ?
Last edited by Артур888 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 23:30, edited 1 time in total.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 23:25

АСД wrote: Sorry, Svetlitsa Super usually helps to build up from negative conditions.
New SS AU is on the way to me :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:28

Артур888 wrote:Can Golden mask to structure the water ? For example, placing a glass of water on the structure in the mask ?
You can structure water, Golden Mask, like all the other Parlor. However, the structure of the different Parlor differently structured water.
Артур888 wrote:And another question: the right side of the mask to the face of slightly bent plates inside have become a little concave inside, will it affect the functionality ?
This bending will not affect the functionality.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:33

Артур888 wrote:
АСД wrote: Sorry, Svetlitsa Super usually helps to build up from negative conditions.
New SS AU is on the way to me :)
I am glad for You. I hope You will share your experiences with us.

Артур888

Golden mask

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 20:50

But what has caused the rise in price of the Golden Mask c 8900 rubles to 11 600 rubles . Although prices of other products remain the same. Why Golden Mask rose ?

АСД
Разработчик

Golden mask

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:09

Артур888 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 20:50
But what has caused the rise in price of the Golden Mask c 8900 rubles to 11 600 rubles . Although prices of other products remain the same. Why Golden Mask rose ?
This mask model Aurum

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Apr 09, 2019 23:12

If you apply a Chamber to activate its connection to the BIOINTERNET, especially to practice with bandages Apparently, Eureka, mask of Palantir, we can develop your quality of direct reception of information. That is, for every your question to answer.
As an example, we give information conclusion Elena from Moscow for the Golden Mask. Three questions are asked: 1. General information conclusion - what does the gold Mask?,
2. Benefits for the users of the Golden Mask?
3. Personal feelings Elena from the use of a Gold Mask.

Here are the answers. The first and second information obtained as a direct track from the BIOINTERNET.
1. Going back to ancestral worlds Existentially beginning with the transformation of the Life line from 0 to infinity. Immediate transition on the road of life all the time tunnel sets a new shortcu Time. Time becomes a living and infallible. Completed the main task of establishing a Life Time in a new dimension. Collecting a symbiosis of the worlds and expressions of Higher order, the effect of the Golden Mask allows you to make an instant transformation with the minimax effect in the most productive period of the space-time continuum. In addition, the Mask has effect in relation to the feminine - the birth of a New Life. The luminosity of the New Generation is reflected in a different range. Eventfulness is structured harmoniously, hasnie no Symptoms.
2. The user of the Golden Mask is Converted to Life line.
Restored ancestral ties.
The mistakes of previous Generations and the errors of past time of Life no longer determine Your Future.
The future is Transformed, opening up new possibilities and new directions.
The time of Your Life is structured and becomes most effective.
In addition, there is an effect of improving the feminine. Restored the ability to bear children. While the new generation does not inherit the mistakes of parents in full. The process of transformation of life of Future Generations.

3. About personal feelings/ impressions of the Golden mask. This really is my magic wand. I will definitely use it when I have some trouble or fatigue/strain, in this case, after applying I restored, harmonized, once strained out (maybe not immediately in full, but the level is reduced), there are fresh nataliceline thoughts and smile!)) I really like how the eyes glow after the mask and I almost never use creams, but I think I look younger than my age. I have inside there was a feeling that I'm younger than years on 5, and then all of 10.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 24, 2019 23:33

The Golden Mask was created as a tool to rejuvenate and restore the integrity of body, soul and mind. Therefore, the main effects are: face lifting, toning, feeling of youth, vigor of the spirit. Glowing face and eyes after the application of the Golden Mask make its owner charming and attractive. You can verify this by making a virtual copy mask using the techniques described in this letter.

However, this is not all that capable of the Golden Mask. Like all the Room it works with the structures of time, allowing the user to reveal the unique qualities of Intuition, of the future of Expertise, and many others. The user verifies their ability to influence events in the past, present and future, to create the time of execution of their desires, solve their problems without worries. How to do it we will discuss at the next working in the Game.
On Thursday 25 April at 20:00 GMT will be held Svetlichnaya game on the theme of the fulfillment of wishes with the Golden Mask (part 2).

How to make a Gold Mask?

To do this, print the pictures with the structure of the Golden Mask on the sheet of A4. These pictures attached of the structure of the Golden Mask.

Glue the printed pictures of the Mask on the fabric and cut along the contour. Sew to the mask with elastic to secure to head.

The entrance to the conference https://zoom.us/j/567544373

See you at the BIOINTERNET<