Svetlitsa - Eureka

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: New product Svetlitsa - Eureka

Post by АСД » Sun May 12, 2013 17:37

СтАвР wrote:here still the question arose
if you wear SE to yourself or to yourself every day for 8-10 hours
not calls whether it is addiction?
is it possible exhaustion?
Addictive our products, perhaps as a inability to feel their effect. Such a condition is possible when the user is the product in passive mode - put it in my pocket and forgot about it. Reached a new level of life and begin to perceive it as natural.
Another thing, when connected consciousness. If you use products consciously tuning in it, then addiction does not occur. Therefore, we recommend to use the Eureka when the need to address those or other problems. A particularly successful application in the formation of various simulation models.

Fatigue can occur in any business (without our products, and with them), if there is no sense of proportion.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun May 12, 2013 18:16

АСД wrote:in the formation of different simulation models
it is possible an example?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu May 30, 2013 20:46

anyway, I would like to hear the answer...SE I bought :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri May 31, 2013 12:25

Акела wrote:how much efficiency drops dramatically if the bandage be put in the pocket or on the neck or arm wear?
who-thread tried?
I work with SV.Eureka on the wrist. Use to search for and iterate Fig. options graphic and pictorial solutions. Hints come if they are waiting for stopping EXT.dialogue.Addiction is not noticed.When not using for work keep in my pocket. Really prevents sleep: wakes in the night. If you sleep with the FE on his forehead wakes up the fact that heated. Very comfortable working device. Thanks so much.

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Tue Jul 16, 2013 21:19

All users have the Eureka ask for advice.
Want to buy the device for work (activities related to Analytics and forecasting). Often there is a difficult situation. Hopefully with the help of Eureka to increase the quality of decisions.
Do you think you contribute to this thing?
Hedging their bets, because if anything goes wrong, the whole industry in the region can obtain a deficit, and I write in the workbook))))
I would be grateful to all responded
If you answer the developer - all I'm happy :oops:

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Tue Jul 16, 2013 21:24

PS: Wear on the forehead, of course, can not :) (can hardly understand)
Do significantly reduced effect if worn, for example, in your pocket?
The description says that you can, so it is possible and to sleep on the ceiling, the current blanket all the time falls...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41

Ленчик wrote:all users Eureka ask for advice.
Want to buy the device for work (activities related to Analytics and forecasting). Often there is a difficult situation. Hopefully with the help of Eureka to increase the quality of decisions.
Contribute. On head tips Eureka felt louder. Can be worn on your wrist like a bracelet. Will be a little quieter. If you buy BJ 2.5 tips will feel 100 times louder than the Eureka.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Jul 17, 2013 16:14

to 2.5 бж2.0 in favor of going. and if not 2.0 yet, first бж2.0, and in a few weeks( month, maybe) and 2.5.
good luck.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Jul 17, 2013 16:25

Eureka works. Powerful.

The power depends on your cocoon( integrity) and the liveliness of your Consciousness.
Eureka works even when you don't feel the work thereof.
Try Svetlitsa Super on itself( always), the Room Good( also always), and S. E. - optional, i.e. when the "decide" questions.
2nd time at Eureka - try, "in addressing the issue/s" to REMOVE the focus of its attention to the so-called "problem-to-solution"( "issue-to-solution").
then you'll help your under - and over - conscious to join in the work!

how? put Eureka, "forget" about the task!
watch a movie, read a book, walk enthusiastically, bike ride... you choose something that you totally take:)
take in a new layer of pleasurable sensations. this will release the power of your under/over/of consciousness.

good luck and success.

PS front Room the same (SS and SB) will rule your cocoon is permanent. helping you to get back to myself...
PPS I Think Mr Dinovich correct or complement the verse FIC:) but only after 21st-22nd, for now, a workshop on the FACE of Baikal.

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Thu Jul 18, 2013 20:29

Artfan Was Kimili.
Very grateful for specific answers. For me as a beginner it is very valuable information. Have kimili special Grand merci for the technique.
And you both answered my question, which I don't have time to ask :shock: some of the bracelets the best way integrates with the FE.
No doubt, I will follow your advice. Thank you :o

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59

Ленчик wrote:And you both answered my question, which I don't have time to ask :shock: some of the bracelets the best way integrates with the FE.
Brand with all products of Michael Chamber a conflict-free combination.You success.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Jul 19, 2013 13:15

branch this - for Eureka, but dare to mention drives Andrei Patrushev!

try to listen( to work) with the disk Explorer!
( in the default mode=passive, and it is possible to formulate the question to my under/over, etc.:)- consciousness and work with the track more productive.)
21 days. worth it.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Jul 19, 2013 13:16

well, of course In Eureka! :)
with the Question! the question for decision.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jul 28, 2013 15:33

Ленчик wrote:Want to buy device for work (activities related to Analytics and forecasting). Often there is a difficult situation. Hopefully with the help of Eureka to increase the quality of decisions.
Артфан wrote:will Contribute. On head tips Eureka felt louder. Can be worn on your wrist like a bracelet. Will be a little quieter.
Кимили wrote:Eureka works even when you don't feel the work thereof.
Overall, I hope the question is already answered. But I want to talk about some of the features of the perception of Eureka. It is not always a clue. The main work of Eureka to increase the integrity and the dimension of perception of new information. So hope for a tip is not necessary. Basically there is a new level of awareness and understanding of the issue. This is not the answer to the question, and the problem is more General than the one that decide. And the decision comes more General, in which an earlier question may be a special case.
This occurs because the connection with Eureka to other sources of information, containing other points of view.
It may even be the situation when you understand the senselessness of the question posed.
Кимили wrote:when the "decide" questions.
2nd time at Eureka - try, "in addressing the issue/s" to REMOVE the focus of its attention to the so-called "problem-to-solution"( "issue-to-solution").

This method works well when there is no apparent solution to the problem. However, it is not always necessary to use. Eureka can be used in everyday routine work with specific objectives and goals. Then the analysis becomes more clear and "volume," and decisions are more considered and balanced.<

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Jul 28, 2013 16:27

АСД wrote:
Ленчик wrote:Want to buy device for work (activities related to Analytics and forecasting). Often there is a difficult situation. Hopefully with the help of Eureka to increase the quality of decisions.
Артфан wrote:will Contribute. On head tips Eureka felt louder. Can be worn on your wrist like a bracelet. Will be a little quieter.
Кимили wrote:Eureka works even when you don't feel the work thereof.
Overall, I hope the question is already answered. But I want to talk about some of the features of the perception of Eureka. It is not always a clue. The main work of Eureka to increase the integrity and the dimension of perception of new information. So hope for a tip is not necessary. Basically there is a new level of awareness and understanding of the issue. This is not the answer to the question, and the problem is more General than the one that decide. And the decision comes more General, in which an earlier question may be a special case.
This occurs because the connection with Eureka to other sources of information, containing other points of view.
It may even be the situation when you understand the senselessness of the question posed.
Кимили wrote:when the "decide" questions.

This method works well when there is no apparent solution to the problem. However, it is not always necessary to use. Eureka can be used in everyday routine work with specific objectives and goals. Then the analysis becomes more clear and "volume," and decisions are more considered and balanced.

Sergei Dinovich, and if(when) the Path( Road) that the operator "sees" not very, say "green" for him?
there is a Problem.
there is a possible solution thereof.

and there's some inner feeling that"somehow plainly now I see it"! and this situation is a special case of the Right-of the Global situation for me.

as in this case?

PS I assume this assumption that private issues of= signs on the Way, Signs to identify and solve a Right for me mahasamiti(of megapodius).

Thank you.<

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Sun Jul 28, 2013 16:58

АСД wrote:Eureka you can apply in everyday routine work with specific objectives and goals. Then the analysis becomes more clear and "volume," and decisions are more considered and balanced.
Sergei Dinovich, thank you!
For volumetric analysis when necessary in the regular mode to solve not one, but 2-3000 micro task in 3 hours, for example. You understood exactly.
Uh, maybe some equipment the operator will advise :oops:
My Eureka is on the way and not for passive use :)

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Sun Jul 28, 2013 17:09

Ленчик wrote:not for passive use
I want to clarify that he meant: if you use any techniques can be used more effectively than in passive mode.

Рен

Post by Рен » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:11

Hello users of SE. Have been looking for a thing either to overclock brain activity or to gain insight.
Bought a bandage in December 2013. wear all the time, fortunately it is winter and you can quietly lay in her knitted hat.
also sleep in it to track changes in dreams.
-strengthening of visual thinking is not noticed in the head there is a kind of porridge.
thoughts become slow and viscous.
-the feeling of chilliness in the head
-a little insight a couple of times was detected within half an hour after removal of the dressing and
-increased "mental pager"(think about people reaction comes from them).
-dreams are not particularly affected-sleep in it very well. Having dreams with people from the past ,especially the former.
P. S. 1.plate in a sling negligent 1 times bent in half, maybe it is damaged.
2.when dressing the inscription BLAGA left

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09

Рен wrote:hi users of SE. Have been looking for a thing either to overclock brain activity or to gain insight.
Bought a bandage in December 2013. wear all the time, fortunately it is winter and you can quietly lay in her knitted hat.
also sleep in it to track changes in dreams.
-strengthening of visual thinking is not noticed in the head there is a kind of porridge.
thoughts become slow and viscous.
-the feeling of chilliness in the head
-a little insight a couple of times was detected within half an hour after removal of the dressing and
-increased "mental pager"(think about people reaction comes from them).
-dreams are not particularly affected-sleep in it very well. Having dreams with people from the past ,especially the former.
P. S. 1.plate in a sling negligent 1 times bent in half, maybe it is damaged.
2.when dressing the inscription BLAGA left
I recommend to use either the Eureka for solving problems. Then there is a growing insight. If just wear, You are washed away at many local operational tasks and do not get into Bilateral mode of generating ideas. Hence there is a mess in my head.
Moreover, we can solve the problem, and can be changed with the help of Eureka, operator, initial and boundary conditions for this problem, choosing the optimal ways of implementation and scale of manifestation.
Plate is not damaged, otherwise there was no sensation of chilliness in the head.
Try to concentrate on the task after putting on the bandage. You can try to register the options like You someone explain their task. It is desirable to minimize the random distractions that are always around plenty (to turn off the phone, the TV, remove extraneous noise, etc.). It would be nice to find the listener and try to speak out loud some ideas, that is to make binary system with positive feedback. You will see how dramatically increase Your productivity and creativity.<

Рен

Post by Рен » Thu Jan 16, 2014 22:24

АСД wrote:you Can try to register the options like You someone explain their task. It is desirable to minimize the random distractions that are always around plenty (to turn off the phone, the TV, remove extraneous noise, etc.). It would be nice to find the listener and try to speak out loud some ideas, that is to make binary system with positive feedback.
Thanks, I will try these methods

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 10, 2016 0:20

Good time of day.I tried to use my existing front room to solve the problem but rather the correct placement of the devices))... successful locally acceptable distance and so stylish.I'm happy

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27

Hello!
More than 7 years regularly analyze dreams: and their entourage. Very often in dreams comes tip: how to react to the upcoming situation? What to expect?
As I understand it: to sleep with the Window "Eureka" on the head is not desirable.
Does the work day with Chamber at the head hint of the subconscious at night? To expect any more precise tips, nightlife inspirations? :aa

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Aug 09, 2016 17:40

Полиночка wrote:Hello!
More than 7 years regularly analyze dreams: and their entourage. Very often in dreams comes tip: how to react to the upcoming situation? What to expect?
As I understand it: to sleep with the Window "Eureka" on the head is not desirable.
Does the work day with Chamber at the head hint of the subconscious at night? To expect any more precise tips, nightlife inspirations? :aa
Eureka bandage helps to reduce the threshold of perception in the analysis of complex information and thereby contributes to a better understanding. To sleep or not to sleep with Eureka, everyone decides for himself. It all depends on individual sensitivity and the number of tasks. Can be more clear tips and insight. Even if You and she won't sleep.
To improve the perception of visual information - i.e. information that can be presented in the form of an image or images, we recommend you to use the headband Obviously.
Another option - the mask of Palantir. It combines the structure of Eureka and Obvious.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:31

The first time the results were very good! Words in a literary work that writing came quickly. But this was preceded by 3 days of training - watching the movie with a similar plot.
But no fresh fantastic ideas in the head do not climb, but went with a sling for a few days.
Maybe I'm wrong focus?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48

Mix if You are the person with the artistic perception of the world, then invent a story about what You have already quite mastered the skill that gives the product "Eureka." At the same time, observe yourself, what feelings do You experience in this "simulation", search for that thread and note carefully the condition when You already have "insight". By the way, nice word "Inspiration" in each of us, I believe the infinite capacity and power for creativity.

Good luck to You, will also recommend You the product "Capacity of Love" helps to survive is very thin and the solar state of life.