Svetlitsa - Eureka

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: New product Svetlitsa - Eureka

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 11, 2017 23:32

It was a "friendly intelektualna walk", thank you for the company!

Eureka is eternal, while the carrier is in order. If, on top of that, something to fill like "liquid stone" that for 400 years. :wiz

rel

Post by rel » Fri Aug 11, 2017 23:35

Yay! :) And thank You, Akelaand for the answer and for the walk too.. =)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03

rel wrote:please, You do not sees death, up a sight take) - away from the body.. Ideas!.. will conclusions be exact) and in General, we specifically got distracted))I would like to know the 'eternal' whether of Eureka or not)feels like quite a work.. but still..
Eureka is not eternal, of course. However, while structure is not destroyed, it works.
Interested to know Your feelings on the basis of which You draw conclusions about its performance.

I fully agree with Your thesis regarding the liability. In this connection I would like to emphasize that the front Room raise degree of responsibility for their actions. Most often, the desire to shift responsibility from himself to another arises from uncertainty and instability. And they are the result of lack of information. The lack of information (lack of knowledge) is directly related to the influence of noise on the information system. Under the action of noise to the right people, information does not reach them or reaches a strongly distorted. A chamber, reducing the noise level by sequencing structures, contribute to the growth of integrity of the received information, memory fragmentation, the increase in the dimension of perception. Due to this the person receives a more adequate picture of the world in which his role becomes more significant. The growing responsibility for actions.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17

ASDthank you for the answer!
while the structure is not destroyed, it works.
You mean the structure of the user in the Parlor or the ones that You have "based on" / somewhere in the World?
the feeling, on the basis of which You draw conclusions about her health
well, there are three points

1. even before the rework, I kinda "appreciated" intuitively, "have you found anything or not" - like a cat if you look and you can immediately see, sleeping is the cat dead or alive.. Well in General felt that "it is there" :)

2. the work is being actively filled two website goods, are very high needed focus, juggling data in short-term memory / clipboard, residence 5-10 parameters of the product, and their hundreds over time, not to miss anything, not to repeat, etc. - and there was a noticeable difference in speed-ease of such work.. well I have everything so how-whack-whack, jagmaster)) - but there was still a little faster) - plus less distracted when in Eureka. Approximately 20% (+/-) such a difference.

3. just today, I woke up first at 6 o'clock, but the feelings "didn't get enough sleep", and dogleg) - but decided to find Eureka and Dospat in it, to appreciate the difference in quality of sleep (we expected a more clear-details - and I was right) - well, the dream before that was, as always with me, interesting, unusual and all that.. but the output as if oiled, in memory only the theme, a couple of details images and the overall experience.. And the second dream with the Parlor - very different, not the OS, but highly detailed, detailed, the script is more logical-thoughtful occurring more vital emotions and my thoughts it was a powerful, familiar and recognizable are working on more clear - well, remember exit is much more likely.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40

Hello, tell me how many are structure attached to printed the free version?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13

Любознательная wrote:Hello, tell me how many are structure attached to printed the free version?
Another week to act.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 23:08

Вячеслав. wrote:Good time of day.I tried to use my existing front room to solve the problem but rather the correct placement of the devices))... successful locally acceptable distance and so stylish.I'm happy
Against profuso not trample :) Got a printout, last post, need to Supplement.Eureka have another IMHO major ) although besides working in other fields, for example! more correct to place was the anchor on the Stabilizer... etc. made in the A2 format box on the truck salamin. photo as if it advised what products to buy, in the supermarket. The first response Gar. the trail

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sun Nov 05, 2017 15:06

rel wrote:Mix, by the way of the takeover qualities / copy - even in this, relatively free "sculpture" itself is new, You can take even more latitude-solodushko, otvetivshii from any specific images(-uncles or aunts) who was or is, and be based directly on the quality - to form its own set of them, not only to have provided up to this point the story.
Thank you for inspire confidence in their abilities! But in the above phrase, I doubt it. As the research of serious scientists, history cyclical, and history repeats itself

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sun Nov 05, 2017 15:11

I have a question to the participants of the theme:
HAS ANYONE TRIED USING A FRONT ROOM, ASK THE QUESTION, "THE AKASHIC RECORDS"? FASTER YOU GET CONTACT WITH "THE AKASHIC RECORD", USING THE PARLOR EUREKA?
Thanks for the reply. :aa

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 22:22

Mix,first cool it would be to find a definition of the concept of aura ...

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 14:17

I.e. the Akashic records "you know" :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Nov 09, 2017 21:12

Полиночка wrote:USING SVETLITSA, ASK a QUESTION
ASD said "Parties" that we need three months to razrabativat channel :?, painting all that comes to mind. With practice, perhaps the life skill of perception of "thin" information.

The question is, why? To be more socially successful, thanks? The tune is so-so... :wiz

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Nov 17, 2017 17:51

Good day! Please tell me, Eureka AU series is expected in the next three months?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38

Радуга wrote:Good day! Please tell me, Eureka AU series is expected in the next three months?

Ready. In the coming days will go on sale.

ТатьянаКрым

Post by ТатьянаКрым » Mon Oct 08, 2018 13:01

Hello! Tell me which side to put Eureka to the head? She tore the bandage, so pulled her out of the parlor, "Eureka", and forgot which side she was sewn. There is a side 1, which reads "Eureka" and side 2, where there is no inscription. Which side to wear: the inscription to the head or slogan to the outside world?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Oct 08, 2018 15:19

Eureka to yourself!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43

ТатьянаКрым wrote:Hello! Tell me which side to put Eureka to the head? She tore the bandage, so pulled her out of the parlor, "Eureka", and forgot which side she was sewn. There is a side 1, which reads "Eureka" and side 2, where there is no inscription. Which side to wear: the inscription to the head or slogan to the outside world?
Side doesn't matter. It makes sense to play sides when it holds tasks. If You tune into the flow of knowledge that comes to You, then allocate one side ( for example, without a label to yourself) if You wish to generate the flow of knowledge in the creative process or explain anything, on the contrary, Eureka to yourself.

ТатьянаКрым

Post by ТатьянаКрым » Tue Oct 09, 2018 22:49

АСД wrote:
ТатьянаКрым wrote:Hello! Tell me which side to put Eureka to the head? She tore the bandage, so pulled her out of the parlor, "Eureka", and forgot which side she was sewn. There is a side 1, which reads "Eureka" and side 2, where there is no inscription. Which side to wear: the inscription to the head or slogan to the outside world?
Side doesn't matter. It makes sense to play sides when it holds tasks. If You tune into the flow of knowledge that comes to You, then allocate one side ( for example, without a label to yourself) if You wish to generate the flow of knowledge in the creative process or explain anything, on the contrary, Eureka to yourself.
Thank you very much for your interesting answer! :ay I'll try to do as you suggested!

Мартин

New product Svetlitsa - Eureka

Post by Мартин » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16

Long ago bypassed this structure the party has not yet met her in demo version. Even then I realized that this thing I need it like air. Were the results for obtaining very accurate information that was impossible to get other tools. But not only information is provided by Eureka. AU version of course works immediately, no need "to bear long", literally 5 minutes and crown the whole day with you. I've forgotten really about the crown, about the fact that the product is rendered, until he discovered her on the head a few hours later (a lot and often moving in traffic, I always fall into a meditative state). Of course the image of the king was not called never have I reverence, but the crown always want to have on the head, and the way interesting and detailed. Concentration increases, the energy meridians flowing smoother, more correctly, "is smoothed on the body." Cool in General, now want to try all AU.