Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:07

Акела wrote:Welcome Sergey Dinovich!
Whether a "designer body" 108-series? For earlier thanks!
In the coming months are planned.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31

Meet in some of the topics mention a kind of virtual parlor mirror, but the topic of her not found. What is it? Where is it? What is it?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:58

mermaid Been testing now for several months as ended. Yet nowhere, as will appear , ASD let me know.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Oct 09, 2015 13:09

Thank you. It is now clear.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Oct 09, 2015 22:43

mermaid In fact, some of the participants the new version of "elektronnye the parlor" is already there, read the thread "magic mirror" they write, sometimes those who are ASD have sent test files.

Well, or at the very ASD in PM to ask to participate in testing

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:39

Good day! Question to Sergey Dinovich or any user of the Parlor, someone in the know: Chamber-Window extends to the space from external images, and further (i.e. taped to the wall or window and from this the location of the Chamber in the direction of picture an area approximately 20 sq. m. will be under the influence of the Parlor), or the action takes place evenly in all directions? Well, if a rough analogy to apply, the action as the spotlight or lamby without a lampshade? :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 06, 2016 13:11

Талласиец wrote:Well, if a rough analogy to apply, the action as the spotlight or lamby without a lampshade?
Svetlitsa-Windows changes the quality of light passing through the light opening and the light filling the space up to 20kV.m has Svetlichnaya qualities.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jan 08, 2016 18:38

Акела wrote:
Талласиец wrote:Well, if a rough analogy to apply, the action as the spotlight or lamby without a lampshade?
Svetlitsa-Windows changes the quality of light passing through the light opening and the light filling the space up to 20kV.m has Svetlichnaya qualities.
You can consider the other option are implemented together. If you take the light flow from the window into the room, it is like a spotlight. However, from the room out the same light goes. Not only is infrared radiation. There are other types of invisible light that passes through the room and out through the window. This light is also modulated by the Parlor Window. Therefore, there is the effect of the front Room Window out of the room, although somewhat weaker than the inside. One can imagine two spotlights - one inside and the other outside.

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Fri Jan 08, 2016 18:45

Akela
Thanks for the reply, but I do of the instructions are read! :)

Sergei Dinovich,
thank you for your answer! :) I question as it is formulated, obscure I guess ....
I'm interested in this: Chamber-Window (reported on forum) can be glued on the wall in the room, and the efficiency will be only slightly less than if glued properly on the window. But if the room is huge (shopping Mall), and the person for whom it is done, is in the middle, away from Windows. Now, if near it , on a stand with merchandise and leaflets, stick a Chamber-Window, as in this case, it will spread the impact of the parlor? Uniformly in all directions from the Chamber - Window , with the circumference of the stated approximate area of 20 sq. m., or the claimed area of 20 sqm in front of them? :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jan 08, 2016 20:15

Талласиец wrote:Evenly in all directions from the Chamber - Window , with the circumference of the stated approximate area of 20 sq. m., or the claimed area of 20 sqm in front of them?
Probably easier to stick with the side where a subjectively felt negative flow, and even prikupets "joy 108" what would somnenia to leave negative floats :wiz

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 11, 2016 17:57

Талласиец wrote: But if the room is huge (shopping Mall), and the person for whom it is done, is in the middle, away from Windows. Now, if near it , on a stand with merchandise and leaflets, stick a Chamber-Window, as in this case, it will spread the impact of the parlor?
You can stick to the stand. Then the range of the front ROOM WINDOW will look like an ellipse whose short axis is approximately 4 meters and it will coincide with the plane of the labels of the product. The long axis will be approximately 10 meters centered on the stand.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jan 12, 2016 0:40

Sergei Dinovich welcome! Purchased "Obviously 108" there is a significant difference to the simple obvious, please tell me why the mask "Obviously 108" sewn label with the inscription "Good 108"? For earlier thanks.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 13, 2016 19:42

Акела wrote:Sergei Dinovich welcome! Purchased "Obviously 108" there is a significant difference to the simple obvious, please tell me why the mask "Obviously 108" sewn label with the inscription "Good 108"? For earlier thanks.
All products IMCS developed in conjunction with the company BLAGA. The sign of this company are also posted on the label.

любаша

Post by любаша » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02

Hello, do not know the address if I appeal, my question is - can I use Svetlitsa-super pregnant.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:39

любаша wrote:Hello, do not know the address if I appeal, my question is - can I use Svetlitsa-super pregnant.
There are no restrictions and contraindications when using all Parlor and Chamber Super including.
The main effect of the Parlor - normalizing systems of the body. That is, all indicators tend to normal when using the Parlor. This means that the Chamber can not harm the body. If any parameters are not normal, they begin to move toward normal. But if all normal, the parameters of the body do not change.
The effect of normalization is investigated in the report, which is posted on this website http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/report-1.htm

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Tue Aug 16, 2016 22:23

Question. You say tends towards the norm. And what is the norm? Maybe at this point the body to strive to grow or develop something better than it was. Maybe in the body or in custo the body tries to make a new, better, different from the norm. It turns out the parlor is to inhibit, to hinder the growth of something, thinking that it's not the norm above the norm.

Thank you. I hope You understand my point.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 17, 2016 21:57

Нездешний wrote:Question. You say tends towards the norm. And what is the norm? Maybe at this point the body to strive to grow or develop something better than it was. Maybe in the body or in custo the body tries to make a new, better, different from the norm. It turns out the parlor is to inhibit, to hinder the growth of something, thinking that it's not the norm above the norm.

Thank you. I hope You understand my point.
"Can in the body or in custo the body tries to make a new, better, different from the norm"
In the human population two legs , two arms, and preferably a working head that is the norm, and the wings, legs and tail are already mutation. :)

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Wed Aug 17, 2016 22:51

So why do so. Here, for example, intuition, feeling so many things. Where is the tail and wings?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:26

Нездешний wrote:Well, why so. Here, for example, intuition, feeling so many things. Where is the tail and wings?
I think that people as biological and social unit, has incredible potential. To give an opportunity to what has already been laid here's a great development strategy. This is accompanied by a chamber, and if we talk about the intuition itself is only a function of irrational thinking and the more light connections in humans, the higher the quality of the intuition.

This is of course not an axiom , for example, ASD was then told that one person was so convinced that it is not because it's not supposed to work (it was connected with professional activity) that the instruments have not detected changes from the use of the parlor, but his family apparently do not have such rigid beliefs were seen positive growth light characteristics.

But if "common sense" tells you that it's all nonsense and not necessary to spend money, ask ASD in PM to send you the prototypes of "electronic parlor" , with a sensitivity and reflection You will be able to track a positive effect .

Good luck!

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:46

I'm already the owner of the parlor. Can certainly what I want to say or Express the thought I was not right. The text specifically did not write. In brief. Do discs Patrushev, running broadcast. And I think that I am changing, but they are definitely. And that could Svetlitsa "slow down" to lower as if to normal. Can I again as it does not correctly Express their thoughts and feelings. Thank you.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:22

Нездешний wrote:And here could Svetlitsa "slow down" to lower as if to normal.
Svetlitsa not lowers and raises to normal :?

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:10

I hope Sergei Dinovich understand my question. Thank you.

Софья

Post by Софья » Wed Dec 14, 2016 17:06

Hello, dear Sergey Dinovich!
This year I had a very large expenses. To improve the financial position are enrolled in goskompechat. Few days worked hard and realized that is not mine - went throught that "brain swell"!
What do You think: is it possible to change something in the mood (just a really heavy!)? Or try to arrange to have returned the money or bought some useful thing cheaply (for example, advanced system unit!)? Because I feel that wasting in these courses the time, even if it's possible to capitalize on this knowledge the money they are is a joy!
Whether the idea that "brains swell" that not calling and not a joy?
Can I help Svetlitsa "Eureka"? Maybe prompt a state to quickly go through these "knowledge to money" and the rest of the time doing what you like?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:50

Софья wrote:what do You think: is it possible to change something in the mood (just a really heavy!)? Or try to arrange to have returned the money or bought some useful thing cheaply (for example, advanced system unit!)? Because I feel that wasting in these courses the time, even if it's possible to capitalize on this knowledge the money they are is a joy!
Whether the idea that "brains swell" that not calling and not a joy?
Long answer these questions, as well as hoping for help from other users of the Parlor. Looks like they are also very puzzled. To such questions there are two councils:
1. Think for yourself
2. If not, refer to the first Council.
Софья wrote:Can I help Svetlitsa "Eureka"?
Svetlitsa Eureka can help in the assimilation of knowledge. However, it could not make an assessment of the usefulness of this knowledge. Although You might be easier to make this assessment when using Eureka.

Don't know, Sophia - is it relevant to Your name? Sofia - the symbol of wisdom and longevity. If You are friends with that name, it will help You to make the right conclusions. Listen to your heart. Good luck!!! Happy New Year!

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Apr 22, 2017 0:56

Sergei Dinovich Hello! The question on structures which are attached to the graphic files and then recorded on a flash drive or prints, if the graphic file with the structure saved on a memory stick and this stick to record a song, then while listening in the car from the radio to this song whether the structure of distributed-type wifi to all passengers listening to the song?