Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Post by Акела » Sat Jun 30, 2012 23:14

Early apologies for the fact that the topic name is not consistent with the Developer but I liked the idea of the next branch and why not use it here. Besides, you can leave the link the Author not to skip over the forum for early and hope for your understanding!

Акела

Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Post by Акела » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:18

Hello Sergei Dinovich! I for various reasons dismantled "K. T." and "P. PTS." and found itself "info-structure" is printed by the printer on photo paper and such printing forms an image of the micro dots. How with this method the effect of potoprens information, the classic way of film and a stream of light I can imagine, and with the printer?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:29

Yes, and insistent request not to "glamity" branch, we'll leave for questions and answers :) and then after some time "talking shop" in the empty and flooded this topic!
Last edited by Акела on Fri Apr 12, 2013 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jul 06, 2012 15:50

Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich! I for various reasons dismantled "K. T." and "P. PTS." and found itself "info-structure" is printed by the printer on photo paper and such printing forms an image of the micro dots. How with this method the effect of potoprens information, the classic way of film and a stream of light I can imagine, and with the printer?
We are able to tailor the structure that we have designed, to a digital file. When printing such a file there is a reference structure to the printed image. The method of printing does not matter.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 06, 2012 18:24

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich! I for various reasons dismantled "K. T." and "P. PTS." and found itself "info-structure" is printed by the printer on photo paper and such printing forms an image of the micro dots. How with this method the effect of potoprens information, the classic way of film and a stream of light I can imagine, and with the printer?
We are able to tailor the structure that we have designed, to a digital file. When printing such a file there is a reference structure to the printed image. The method of printing does not matter.

And thank you! This is surprising since I for fun with photographing element "P. PTS.", printed on plain paper. Turned into the form of the rim and the feeling in the head also appear. - This is like one of the shows "the world is much more interesting than you think!"

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36

Акела wrote:
АСД wrote:

And thank you! This is surprising since I for fun with photographing element "P. PTS.", printed on plain paper. Turned into the form of the rim and the feeling in the head also appear. - This is like one of the shows "the world is much more interesting than you think!"
This perefotografirovat usually gives a bond order of magnitude weaker, but You have already interacted with the 'basic' structure, so can feel weaker link.
You are right, the world is much more interesting...

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 24, 2012 15:51

Hello ! The young women are seizures. EPI-syndrom is called disorder, but it is not epilepsy. Attacks happen usually rare, once in about 4 months. But lately there have been 2 with an interval of 2 weeks. People have suffered immensely. Forced to drink a sedative and special tablets (lamictin, sort of).
There is a feature. The attacks always happen in the morning, when the body is still asleep, but the consciousness has been awakened. Anemia starts with the right foot, and then begins the attack. Feels like someone forcibly takes from the body, despite the fact that she resists. I mean she (your body) even sometimes sees, but enter into it cannot. Afraid that the body is someone else. Physical pain is not. But she says that feeling was absolutely unbearable and she's in such cases wants to lose consciousness is to cease to feel it. In the end, it's a feeling and ends with loss of consciousness from 10-30 seconds to several minutes. When it comes to himself, is in a state of fear of the animal, does not remember the immediate events of the last few days and where is up to 2 hours.
There were different medical examinations, diagnostic imaging. Organic abnormality is not detected. That is, it is psychosomatic. The problem for 10 years.
The main provoking factors : alcohol, physical fatigue, lack of sleep.
I hope experts on binaural frequencies. I think that can help the discs of Andrey Patrushev, but I am not competent enough to choose them right. And to experiment on the living suffering man do not want.
Experts please respond !
Sincerely, Nicholas

On its own initiative transferred this from viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5071I hope dear ASD will advise the person something useful.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Aug 25, 2012 15:43

Акела wrote:
Hello ! The young women are seizures. EPI-syndrom is called disorder, but it is not epilepsy. Attacks happen usually rare, once in about 4 months. But lately there have been 2 with an interval of 2 weeks. People have suffered immensely. Forced to drink a sedative and special tablets (lamictin, sort of).
There is a feature. The attacks always happen in the morning, when the body is still asleep, but the consciousness has been awakened. Anemia starts with the right foot, and then begins the attack. Feels like someone forcibly takes from the body, despite the fact that she resists. I mean she (your body) even sometimes sees, but enter into it cannot. Afraid that the body is someone else. Physical pain is not. But she says that feeling was absolutely unbearable and she's in such cases wants to lose consciousness is to cease to feel it. In the end, it's a feeling and ends with loss of consciousness from 10-30 seconds to several minutes. When it comes to himself, is in a state of fear of the animal, does not remember the immediate events of the last few days and where is up to 2 hours.
There were different medical examinations, diagnostic imaging. Organic abnormality is not detected. That is, it is psychosomatic. The problem for 10 years.
The main provoking factors : alcohol, physical fatigue, lack of sleep.
I hope experts on binaural frequencies. I think that can help the discs of Andrey Patrushev, but I am not competent enough to choose them right. And to experiment on the living suffering man do not want.
Experts please respond !
Sincerely, Nicholas

On its own initiative transferred this from viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5071I hope dear ASD will advise the person something useful.
I can advise the Svetlitsa - Super. However, this obvious advice is not perceived as confidence in healing from the use of SS, although that is a possible scenario. SS will allow people, by restoring the structural relationships, to start to get more complete information from the outside world and gain a deeper understanding of the causes of disease. This will give more understanding of the situation and charting a new way out, the possibility of new actions, promoting healing.<

ВитАлекс

Post by ВитАлекс » Thu Oct 18, 2012 14:04

ASD
Duplicate your question in this thread:
There was posted a link to the website http://www.svetlitsa.ru/index1.php which are versions of the parlor:

Because of the above-proposed website like nobody supported (judging by their forum), we would like here to learn about comparing the effectiveness of these parlor with the efficiency of a chamber-super:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/svetlitsa.htm
If there is a difference in value (890r. and 3740р.), there must be a difference in efficiency.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 18, 2012 14:34

This is the first generation of the parlor,the project has long been irrelevant to modern parlor.
By the way,this question has already been answered many times on the forum.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Oct 20, 2012 22:51

ASD, what is Your opinion - does it make sense to put the SS to the deceased person in connection with the luminosity of the plasma, which is released /if I understand correctly, of course, while physical death? It would be useful for its continued existence and if so - how /albeit briefly/? Thank you.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Oct 20, 2012 23:26

Gon
why the heck deceased Svetlitsa?
:shock: yeah friends

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Nov 11, 2012 14:03

bofara wrote:ASD, what is Your opinion - does it make sense to put the SS to the deceased person in connection with the luminosity of the plasma, which is released /if I understand correctly, of course, while physical death? It would be useful for its continued existence and if so - how /albeit briefly/? Thank you.
I think the dead SS will not help. But the relatives of the deceased would be useful to have the SS to have the right attitude for this event.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 22:36

Good evening, Mr Danovich,
I use SB a year and a half, since may of changed it to SBG,and acquired with ease )).
From SB was a good results on health and business.
SBG and somehow has no effect on my business.
Or should I run, work out equipment for her so she can start to create benefits greater than the current time scale?
Always wear the SBG in the case with me.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Nov 12, 2012 23:42

АльфМ wrote:Good evening, Mr Danovich,
I use SB a year and a half, since may of changed it to SBG,and acquired with ease )).
Or should I run, work out equipment for her so she can start to create benefits greater than the current time scale?
Give yourself time in order to feel the magnitude of the benefits of gold!!!!
myself am a happy owner of Svetlitsa Blaga Brilliant and while not on the scale (or is it my personal feeling) which are moumou faster gold earned - but that's my personal feelings

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Nov 13, 2012 0:15

АльфМ wrote:Good evening, Mr Danovich,
The scale does not change automatically. It is necessary to change through action. Read the instructions for use SS. There is 3 points. They are versatile and are suitable for all products. Build more ambitious plans, create links to the appropriate level. Practice and technology help to show structure in life. Better to practice them in our workshop, improving the efficiency expert operator relations.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Nov 13, 2012 0:33

Welcome ASD, tell me, I gave my brother SAT on it for four key increase power cards to pass to another user?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Nov 14, 2012 17:40

Passes, although it is not power, but the regularity of flow

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Nov 14, 2012 18:23

АСД wrote:Goes, although it is not power, but the regularity of flow
Thanks, I read the "Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor", it seems already familiar, and everything is exactly as new, thank you again for your patience.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43

Hello Sergei Dinovich! What do You think, should the baby be put to bed SS? Will it help him in the development? The appearance of any special qualities? Or it structures and harmonizes the energy, only to have affected the influence of society, and in newborns and everything is in order?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Nov 27, 2012 16:52

Ярый wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich! What do You think, should the baby be put to bed SS? Will it help him in the development? The appearance of any special qualities? Or it structures and harmonizes the energy, only to have affected the influence of society, and in newborns and everything is in order?
Newborns may not be all right, as distorting factors are constant, as before birth and after. Newborns generally are more susceptible to this pathogenic effect. Therefore, SS is very useful to babies and their parents.
The development will certainly help, as it will allow to show the quality, which is usually due to interference do not occur.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Tue Nov 27, 2012 17:02

ASD
Thank you!

владимиррр

Post by владимиррр » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20

ASD
Hello Sergey Dinovich. Bought SB + 5 keys wore 2 years on the neck, in the pocket, partman, which led to the fact that SB is stratified into components so that it became evident matrix plastic sewn in. Got very sad, because the instructions did everything right. It is possible to replace or repair and how it will now work?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:35

Laminate the map and everything will be OK
of course if you didn't damage anything inside
well, so that would already new to buy or gold)))

владимиррр

Post by владимиррр » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:46

The idea of laminate is good, but how to deal with damaged or no? Laminate had originally what I had not thought of. New SB or SBG for me, while pricey, can replace, because such a request I think for the first time))?