Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:40

Ксеника wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:14
Question # 1 - in General, whether I've decided or should I joy to write, and SS child?
Question No. 2 - which side?
Question # 3 - can I mount the diaper on the back?
question No. 4 - does the refreshing period of adaptation?
Question # 5 - how to form the intention and is it possible?
Question No. 6: can as you need to take it for himself and then return?
I'm sorry if the answer for ASD, as described on the forum.
1. Somewhere that was a story about how a woman remotely with the Parlor was protecting his son who served in the army and the circumstances of the service was for the best.
So surround yourself with light and a child, passing light through the Chamber.
3.Yes, you can.
4. Individually, accounted for vnutrinney and external.
5. The issue of intent was discussed a lot and in different branches. You could say that "intention" is a measure that does not proyavlenie inherent shape, strength and TIME
the desired event. Positive imagine, each with its own way of expressing the events.
6. You can pick up and return...

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Tue Dec 04, 2018 21:55

AkelaThank You for the reply:) I will try to change the situation using the proposed techniques... yesterday and today was quiet... her husband goes to the brooding... the baby too... I don't know what to think... the calm before the storm or felt that my emotions can't punch anymore... we'll see... and I still need to decide what I want and what's best for the child...please make everything as it will be better for all of us just let things will fall into place... it also depends what your side he will develop... will wait and see, as they say:)

Викторыч

Post by Викторыч » Sat Jan 26, 2019 23:47

Experienced Luchisty Lite version -- a picture of flowers. Weekend set as a screensaver on the laptop screen, exposed for 3-5 minutes. Acts pretty tough. Immediately begins to twist the body, the head here and there, apparently, to correct the patency of the channels. Unfortunately, after 2 days of study began to experience unpleasant sensations in the heart. Possible, the effects of distortion in his work? Stopped exposure, the discomfort gradually went away...

Work exhibited at the flower notebook of Potential love. Also rolled energy. Then began to occur the events described earlier by other "testers": the street people began to approach, to clarify how to go somewhere. :wink: In the evening the apartment called the police, asked to be understood when they searched the neighbor across the street. Day a passerby asked the way to the police station. 8) Becoming curiouser. This was not even with daily wearing of the cards the Potential of love and Super last year. What could it be? New and improved versions of structures? :wink:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:50

Викторыч wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 23:47
Work exhibited at the flower notebook of Potential love.
like ASD said that the Lite version turned off, or You personally sent? in General, access to the mounted version is definitely not.

Викторыч

Post by Викторыч » Sun Jan 27, 2019 13:46

Логик wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:50
Викторыч wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 23:47
Work exhibited at the flower notebook of Potential love.
like ASD said that the Lite version turned off, or You personally sent? in General, access to the mounted version is definitely not.
Maybe I'm just hypersensitive. Or the placebo effect. :wink:

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jan 27, 2019 14:51

With the latest seminar it has been 10 days, they probably still work. az