Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 12, 2013 16:56

владимиррр wrote:Rostislav
Hello. Tell me how to activate the key with SB, I mean which side and how long the key should be located near SB?
Акела wrote:Yes, and insistent request not to "glamity" branch, we'll leave for questions and answers :) and then after some time "talking shop" in the empty and flooded this topic!
Let ka pliz to organize themselves, so that the structure of communication would be more effective! :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 15, 2013 20:44

Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich, say on Your website infokonstruktor change, what is the reason, IMX this is a new project, what are the goals?
We grew up outside the lab. Institute for Simulation and Design of Structures will be the parent organization for all the participants of our project. It will act in different scientific units (laboratories and divisions) - Laboratory of Information Design (LIK), Business Laboratory Guarantees (BENEFITS), Laboratory Simulation, Laboratory for Information Synthesis, etc. Existing organizations do not lose their legal independence. That's why our website now is the website of the Institute and reflect the incremental changes (although not all at once). Stay tuned.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Dec 15, 2013 15:13

Hello Sergei Dinovich! Could You explain how the "Z. I." on the person sleeping next to a mirror? Or needed a conscious look into the reflection and work with the consciousness? Thanks for the early!

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich, say on Your website infokonstruktor change, what is the reason, IMX this is a new project, what are the goals?
We grew up outside the lab. Institute for Simulation and Design of Structures will be the parent organization for all the participants of our project. It will act in different scientific units (laboratories and divisions) - Laboratory of Information Design (LIK), Business Laboratory Guarantees (BENEFITS), Laboratory Simulation, Laboratory for Information Synthesis, etc. Existing organizations do not lose their legal independence. That's why our website now is the website of the Institute and reflect the incremental changes (although not all at once). Stay tuned.

Our sincere congratulations!!
Big ship - Big swimming! : )

Good luck - success is more pure and clear Light!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Dec 16, 2013 16:49

Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich! Could You explain how the "Z. I." on the person sleeping next to a mirror? Or needed a conscious look into the reflection and work with the consciousness? Thanks for the early!
Z will interact with a sleeping person, because that person goes to the mirror and restored. This creates the conditions for a recovery timesx of human connections. However, a conscious looking in the mirror is much more effective than passive. If applied simulation modelling at the same time, the performance of the formation of the true desires and their implementation is increasing greatly. And as a consequence, increase the duration of bright busy life.

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 22:45

Good day!
Please explain what does the symbol on the front Room, highlighted in red?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:34

алекс. wrote:Good day!
Please explain what does the symbol on the front Room, highlighted in red?
This symbol is a drawing by the artist Irina Kulyabina. This unity of male and female and of all life on the tree of life.

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 18:26

thank you for your answer!
but the question asked for the following reason:
a few years ago, at the time of initiation of Reiki, I saw myself from the outside and then there is a structure similar to the symbol on the map, and this structure started in me that I saw one of the tentacles, and pulled some more delicate my projection.. which naturally was perceived hostile to me and had to use force.
maybe You will be able to interpret it?
the question I ask You, because it was too similar structure!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:48

алекс. wrote:thank you for your answer!
but the question asked for the following reason:
a few years ago, at the time of initiation of Reiki, I saw myself from the outside and then there is a structure similar to the symbol on the map, and this structure started in me that I saw one of the tentacles, and pulled some more delicate my projection.. which naturally was perceived hostile to me and had to use force.
maybe You will be able to interpret it?
the question I ask You, because it was too similar structure!
1. Analogy does not mean similarity or structural compliance. For example: the tree of life and the tree Yggdrasil similar, but differ in structure. Or a triangle and a pyramid are parallel. By the way, your Reiki was not the case of Yggdrasil?
2. Evident from the description that the reaction of interaction was not based on knowledge. Therefore, this natural reaction can be considered very conditional. It is impossible to believe that this was an accurate interpretation of what is happening.
3. Why would this question not to ask your Reiki masters? It all happened during the initiation.

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:03

No, the usual Kundalini.
I try not to give the interpretation, because knowledge is really not enough for this, and describe what he saw. In fact, the presence of knowledge would eliminate this issue :)
Find masters of knowledge, quite difficult, and the degree assigned to the received configuration, and having some experience in this tradition, but this knowledge does not automatically appear. The question was asked repeatedly, but no one has, as the experience like no one cared.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Wed Jan 22, 2014 15:26

Dear ASD!
Thanks for the previous answer in another topic on my question.
But there is another question...

I bought the SS for the relatives (on the Mat for each not enough money), but here's the thing, one person hand injury - a ganglion cyst, so I think, before handing the chamber to the right and left, it would be necessary to guide the treatment of hand and how the patient will get better - distribute your target audience.

Of course, about the official treatment do not forget, the SS comes as a Supplement...

Question: if the Parlor-Super 9, how them correctly to put on a person?
I think right pile, all in one side looking to the affected carpal joint tape...

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 23, 2014 14:06

Алекс С wrote:how to properly put on a person?
Svetlichnaya 'acupuncture'. :)

Акела

Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)PR

Post by Акела » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:01

Welcome Sergey Denovich, Your organization's logo almost the same as the ancient symbol "the square of Svarog", flesh of Your character? Thank you in advance!

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)PR

Post by АСД » Fri Apr 04, 2014 13:32

Акела wrote:Welcome Sergey Denovich, Your organization's logo almost the same as the ancient symbol "the square of Svarog", flesh of Your character? Thank you in advance!
What kind of symbol are You talking about? We have used several.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 04, 2014 16:26

АСД wrote:what kind Of symbol are You talking about? We have used several.
On the SS, on the back side bottom left, it's probably some sort of series because in a Chamber which is first acquired this symbol is not available. If possible enter the "square of Svarog" in a search engine, just to see what is the same thing only Your color.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Apr 06, 2014 21:54

Акела wrote:
АСД wrote:what kind Of symbol are You talking about? We have used several.
On the SS, on the back side bottom left, it's probably some sort of series because in a Chamber which is first acquired this symbol is not available. If possible enter the "square of Svarog" in a search engine, just to see what is the same thing only Your color.
This symbol has another name - Star Lada virgin. We started to use for labelling device WAY. But then used for other products. This symbol is quite widespread. It can be seen in Christian churches and in the ornaments in the mosques and in many esoteric treatises (in one form or another modification). We liked it for the reflection magomere and unity.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:38

ASD, Your products mostly, as You write, work with a luminosity of a person. "The concept of the bright man", etc.
You and Your colleagues interested in the direction of the shadow man? Some even taught in childhood /it is clear that 'taught' much to say, and not always correctly 'teach' someone not good if someone comes to their shadow, Control shadow /for example send her somewhere to do some work/ etc. Can share, if you have the opportunity in the direction of assuring, to make short excursions on this topic.. Thanks.
- I recently presented the SS - is there a possibility to work with her /the front Room/ with your shadow /it is clear that there is an invisible shadow, like the luminosity, which is registered by the apparatus or to see through spacetime or if you sense/?
For example, if the light - it's 'time parameters', the shadow - 'spatial options' /according to my understanding/ how to mindmachine - used Svatopluk and unites light and shadow.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:06

Oh, by the way interesting topic of shadows

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 15, 2014 14:33

АСД wrote:We develop technologies and devices which provide opportunities of Bio Internet in conscious mode. Later we will open the topic in which will give additional knowledge on this and other topics
Hello Sergey Dinovich, sorry to remind you but it's been almost a month, if You have time please show us additional knowledge...

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 23, 2015 21:58

How long ago the forum is not the Author of the Parlor, from which there is no substitute of him? IMX is, and ASD one?

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sun Aug 23, 2015 23:46

So is Sergei Dinovich not on-site seminars? I remember somewhere there was information that it is held in August days. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Aug 24, 2015 0:51

Аиша wrote:So is Sergei Dinovich not on-site seminars? I remember somewhere there was information that it is held in August days. :)
From 19 to 23 August in Romania.

Дмитрий Х

Post by Дмитрий Х » Wed Sep 30, 2015 16:56

Hello Sergey Dinovich!
I have a map "GOOD RADAMIR" which is very similar in appearance to a map of the "Svetlitsa – Blaga", tell me about the keys, the keys can come from a Chamber?
Thank you!

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Sep 30, 2015 19:44

Welcome Sergey Dinovich!
Whether a "designer body" 108-series? For earlier thanks!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04

Дмитрий Х wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich!
I have a map "GOOD RADAMIR" which is very similar in appearance to a map of the "Svetlitsa – Blaga", tell me about the keys, the keys can come from a Chamber?
Thank you!
Card Benefits-Radamir are the equivalent of a Chamber Benefit. Accordingly, the keys to the cards Svetlitsa - Blaga suitable for the intensification of work cards Good-Radamir.