Consultation with ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гродно
Re: Advice from ASD (Avdeev Sergey Dinovich)

Post by Гродно » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:48

That is, he asked himself replied :) I wrote it down on a USB-stick structure of the last Working parties, namely the structure of the COSMOS and at the same time, the Potential of Love AU. In the evening in any form added according to your taste different mp3 songs. The next day, when traveling in the car included a flash drive with the songs and my comrades, all of a sudden began to feel happy and somehow very friendly. Even started telling jokes that is not typical of them really. Atmosferka blonde and happy was throughout the trip. So if you can draw conclusions from a single experiment, then I would say that this method works.

And by the way, for some strange coincidence, my thumb drive was left in the radio driver :)

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 15:28

Sergei Dinovich, prompt, please, a couple of questions about the drawing rooms.

1) If I bought several Parlor (namely, SS, ZR and Joy-AU card), they "inject" into my life at a time or you can both start with shot to wear? They all have the instructions, by and large, say the same thing: set a positive goal, visualize it and move to it. Is it possible to do this with a stack is "turning" with a request to all infostructural?

2) Andrei Patrushev the instructions for their drives says a lot about what drives his need to listen to with breaks. For example, 15 days of listening, 15 rest, 15 listening and so on. Say, otherwise the body gets used, the disc will cease to operate, and it will only be thrown away. Is this true for the Parlor? Their wear rates or on an ongoing basis?

Patrushev:
21 days - the period of complete physiological adaptation (after which all procedures and medications can lose their effectiveness). In light of our recent studies found that it is better not to bring it to adaptation, and to stop in time to avoid re-adapt ourselves. As a result, the efficiency is considerably improved.
Thank you in advance.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jan 04, 2018 20:49

1) better separate - at least for self-adjustment and feelings of each, over time, can and all a bundle.

2)I wear almost constantly , although I do sometimes not all and sometimes only SS.

"Patrushev" this refers to the sound of brain stimulation and has nothing to do with artifacts.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Jan 06, 2018 15:56

Tell me. where to download the parlor space and potential love AU.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jan 06, 2018 20:52

nowhere

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:15

Владимир Р. wrote:If I bought several Parlor (namely, SS, ZR and Joy-AU card), they "inject" into my life at a time or you can both start with shot to wear? They all have the instructions, by and large, say the same thing: set a positive goal, visualize it and move to it. Is it possible to do this with a stack is "turning" with a request to all infostructural?
Can be worn together and separately. There are no restrictions. Should be only a few to share the tasks You set for yourself, in accordance with features of the interaction with the structure of a particular card.
Imaging is also not mandatory, although desirable. There are tasks that are difficult to turn into a specific image. It is more important to pay attention to the cards and the interaction with them. That is in tune with the structure and feel the energy flow.
We can assume that with all products, you can do the same thing, but it is not. The basic principles of bright-rooms are the same - reducing the impact of noise on the time structure of human life and increasing the dimensionality of the structure. This leads to the possibility of going beyond the constraints - additional options in events and diversity of life. Manifestation - happy events, additional chances, antimateriya modes.
But each product works in its range of spatio-temporal characteristics. This enables more accurate settings for events and solving more complex problems using the Parlor.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:34

АСД wrote:, Andrei Patrushev, the instructions for their drives says a lot about what drives his need to listen to with breaks. For example, 15 days of listening, 15 rest, 15 listening and so on. Say, otherwise the body gets used, the disc will cease to operate, and it will only be thrown away. Is this true for the Parlor? Their wear rates or on an ongoing basis?
Andrei Patrushev is right. There are studies Garkavi and Kvakina of the Rostov Okoinstitut, which showed that any physical factor (any intensity) causes the adaptation, if he constantly acts or with the same frequency. In their method were investigated Svetlitsy (report posted on this site). There is a maximum effect was obtained only in the third week of the experiment. That is, the adaptation to the Parlor did not happen. This is understandable, as a Chamber work with the structure lifetime, which is hierarchically located above the level of physiological reactions.
Users of the Parlor note that gradually cease to notice them. However, this is not due to physiological adaptation, and getting used to the level of relations with the World, which became available through the Parlor. Again feel their effect in two ways - 1) to stop for a few days to enjoy the Parlor, and then again begin to apply; 2) use proactive, using the principles of simulation, increasing the efficiency of the Parlor on the right (principles simulation, we dismantle at our seminars and webinars). That is to begin to use a Chamber as instruments of transformation of their reality (to become the Demiurge of a Life Time or, in terms of Transurfing Reality - the Arbiter).

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:35

Гуфест wrote:Tell me. where to download the parlor space and potential love AU.
Send me an email lik_i@list.ru

Денис87

Post by Денис87 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:48

Sergei Denovich,I understand that the function of the parlor-normalization.But,for example, if a person is born with poor vision or ,second example,is running many years of autoimmune disease,then the idea occurred adaptation to the disease and this is his new normal?I read that people with poor eyesight,for example,strongly develops the ear,that is, the brain adapts to the situation,to a new norm.But in people with autoimmune disease, the immune system kills its own body because he thinks it's the norm?Can you clarify this point?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jan 16, 2018 16:43

Денис87 wrote:Sergei Denovich,I understand that the function of the parlor-normalization.But,for example, if a person is born with poor vision or ,second example,is running many years of autoimmune disease,then the idea occurred adaptation to the disease and this is his new normal?I read that people with poor eyesight,for example,strongly develops the ear,that is, the brain adapts to the situation,to a new norm.But in people with autoimmune disease, the immune system kills its own body because he thinks it's the norm?Can you clarify this point?
The disease may not be the norm. This deviation from the norm. Adaptation to disease is the inability of the body to return to normal for some reason. If a person sees bad, it is not normal.
Autoimmune disease is a malfunction in the immune system, violation of its work.
Chamber help to reduce the impact of various negative and pathogenic factors on the structure of a person. It helps to restore these functions to return them to normal. It is evident from the report on the study of the influence of the Parlor on human leukocytes (on this site). However remove themselves factors of a Chamber can not. This can be done only by the man himself. Therefore, it is possible that a Chamber restore structure person, and negative reason (fields, parasites, etc.), immediately destroys it again. Then the user may not notice the results of the Parlor. However, in this case the application of the Parlor to help out. After all, not only restored the damaged part of the structure of a negative factor. There is a restoration of the entire structure of the body. Improved information exchange, will reveal previously hidden opportunities. Increased sensitivity and awareness. Therefore, the user can better understand the causes of the negativity and find a way to cope with them. Also can recover other damaged parts of the structure life time user, growth-promoting energy, vitality, luck, charisma, etc.<

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 21:22

Sergei Dinovichtell me a couple more questions.
1) Here I have 3 Chamber in the form of cards (SS, SP, Otrada). Is it true that active techniques should be performed always with only one of them? And the rest to set them aside at this time? Or you can "communicate" directly with the stack? How effective?

2) The instructions for the SS and joy says that they help to neutralize pathological connection. I realized this harmonization of communication with the real world, with real people. And as the SS and a joy to work with "sub-personalities", that is, with images of people (and their voices) in my head? For example, my parents long ago in childhood in some reproached, humiliated, inflicted psychological trauma, and still these reproaches ringing in my head, though I've long since moved out.

Will data Chamber to neutralize these criticisms, that is, to increase self-esteem, to remove the irrational feelings of shame, guilt, anxiety?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Feb 11, 2018 0:26

Владимир Р. wrote:Here I already have 3 of a Chamber in the form of cards (SS, SP, Otrada). Is it true that active techniques should be performed always with only one of them? And the rest to set them aside at this time? Or you can "communicate" directly with the stack? How effective?
With products you can actively work as a single card, and with several. One product is easier to tune and easier to work on a particular issue. In addition there are practices that have been developed for a specific product. It is better to listen to yourself and decide how effective - with one Room or more.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:57

Владимир Р. wrote:the instructions for the SS and joy says that they help to neutralize pathological connection. I realized this harmonization of communication with the real world, with real people. And as the SS and a joy to work with "sub-personalities", that is, with images of people (and their voices) in my head? For example, my parents long ago in childhood in some reproached, humiliated, inflicted psychological trauma, and still these reproaches ringing in my head, though I've long since moved out.Will data Chamber to neutralize these criticisms, that is, to increase self-esteem, to remove the irrational feelings of shame, guilt, anxiety?
Of course it helps. Note, however, that the disposal should be actively involved to the user of the Parlor. All the Chamber work with vremenem, reducing the influence of negativity on the structure of a life time, so you can work with past events, erasing Leda distortion. The use of different practices of Thanksgiving, Forgiveness, etc. granpanorama will allow you to stand out from negative conditions. The front room will allow you to perform these practices uspesne, with a minimum expenditure of time and energy.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:55

And as addition, you may need to use a program from Elena Matuhina on YouTube. Select what you need and work. :ay

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 0:39

Sergei Dinovicha couple more questions.

A) Question about the schema of the alternate implementation of the Parlor in his life. Still wear only SS with him, and Joy in the form of cards and SP is still not connected (are in the locker). I plan to soon connect a Consolation, and after a couple of months and ZR.

How to connect a new chamber? It is better to wear only Joy some time to better understand the effect of it? Or start to carry at the same time and the SS, and Joy?
If you choose the first way, will there be no negative effect from removing the SS at the time? They say the effect of it up, accumulated and then resolve, that would have a long time to accumulate.

B) For example, I feel the need to "communicate" with the Parlor. If I have incorporated into my life already several Parlor (specifically, SS, joy card, ZR) and carry them in a stack, how to determine with which Chamber it is best now to "communicate"? It depends on the topic of the question?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Mar 19, 2018 16:15

Good day, Sergei Dinovich!

1. The Potential of love - which is more efficient card or stream?

2. Which is better (more efficient) - Z to take the card and stick on a large mirror in the bathroom or take it to the mirror? (I guess that with the mirror in the bathroom is preferable - and look I will not forget + other family members will also be watching...)
(options after all sorts can be, for example, in a room with sunlight, but with a small mirror is more efficient than in the bathroom with a large, but under artificial light...)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 0:09

What kind of translation is it? Give me a link.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Mar 20, 2018 0:25

The link can not give - I think the easiest way is to go to a party (though it is too late 22-30 Wednesday in the Zoom application) and ask for Sergey Dinovich to connect to a test stream, the Potential of Love (I liked it). If you do not forget - the forum before the event goes public.

https://zoom.us/j/305926892

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:29

АндрейКо wrote:Good day, Sergey Dinovich!

1. The Potential of love - which is more efficient card or stream?

2. Which is better (more efficient) - Z to take the card and stick on a large mirror in the bathroom or take it to the mirror? (I guess that with the mirror in the bathroom is preferable - and look I will not forget + other family members will also be watching...)
(options after all sorts can be, for example, in a room with sunlight, but with a small mirror is more efficient than in the bathroom with a large, but under artificial light...)
I sometimes think that listening to brighter, but essentially the same.
On account of the mirror is more important than how much time you want to watch. For example in the workplace, in the mirror according to gladiate during the day will be better than in the bathroom for five minutes.
It is important not only to watch but prepare a strategic dream. To catch that is to say the condition that binds to this dream.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:59

Sergei Dinovich Hello! Please tell me what Room and how best to use to relieve stress? Both the daily and overall?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Apr 01, 2018 23:20

Гродно wrote:Sergei Dinovich Hello! Please tell me what Room and how best to use to relieve stress? Both the daily and overall?
The most researched anti-stress effect of the Super Chamber. There is a report on the study on laboratory animals on this website. Anti-stress ratio at the third week of the experiment was 26 times higher in experimental animals compared to control.
Most users have reported anti-stress effect of all the Parlor. Note, however, that different of a Chamber work with the time structures of different scales. So they are different will exhibit this effect, depending on the time scale of the structures the reasons for generating stress.
For example: if the causes - physical and chemical factors that affect the body, it is most effectively used Room Super, if the factors associated with work (lack of resources, shortcomings in planning, overload), it is better Svetlitsa Blaga; if the reasons in the lack of implementation of vital programs, it is an indispensable tool will be the Mirror of ISIS.

The possible different combinations of stress factors and then you have to individually pick out a set of Parlor, based on personal feelings and observations.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Apr 26, 2018 22:50

Good day, Sergei Dinovich!

Can we thus four cards Comfort to use 3 Windows?
(on sensations - it is possible - but in the instructions there is no such :) )

With respect, Andrey.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:31

АндрейКо wrote:Can thus four cards Comfort to use 3 Windows?(on sensations - it is possible - but no such user )
Yes, you can!
It is not clear how many meters between the Windows. However, the maps COMFORT designed for 25 square meters. That is 5 meters wide and 5 in depth space.

Therefore, to distribute them in the room accordingly. In addition it is possible to form separate areas with the spatial ordering cards Comfort in large spaces in the right places.

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Sun Dec 02, 2018 23:16

ASDSergey Dinovich, good day! After a week of use the parlor СС108 (card) and joy 108 sticker, my sausage is very not-life... I read that I have to wait I'm going to adapt, will suffer of course, but come on out some details about them... and question... the structure of a family 3 persons husband, on the verge of divorce, child 1 year and I, after applying Consolation, everything fell into place and so many things have become clearly evident, so even don't know where to start... but I want to protect the child from unwanted influences... as her husband energy vampire, but scary that he is a low vibration, that is, sexual addiction, jealousy, distrust, still don't believe the kid is his... manipulyatorstvo, playing on the guilt and stuff....I think the sticker joy while the child is still place:) the whole year, the husband spent the trip came on day every 2 weeks, and again in a way... and now the nomadic life is over and he's home every day, the child tends to overreact to him, if he's home, behaves very active, overly active in my opinion, to fall asleep in the presence of her husband - big problem (well, there may be of course a matter of habit, at first I just thought, thank you a delight, and gave to understand.. to see more precisely) but the alarm began to sound after the child has been sick, till now already 3 week goes... and I am in a black depression was... today-child in the hood put joy, in 30 minutes appeared drowsiness, fell asleep babe instantly...
Question # 1 - in General, whether I've decided or should I joy to write, and SS child?
Question No. 2 - which side?
Question # 3 - can I mount the diaper on the back?
question No. 4 - does the refreshing period of adaptation?
Question # 5 - how to form the intention and is it possible?
Question No. 6: can as you need to take it for himself and then return?
Anyway, here's a mess - only a week has passed, and I think that just a month has gone by.<

Ксеника

Post by Ксеника » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:14

АСД wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 13:58
I apologize for some confusion that has arisen historically. We first had another version made. Then it was a true difference in the parties. Now it is still a side to attach card or sticker.
Question No. 2 is no:)